daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Continental Forums > North American Skyscrapers Forum > United States Urban Issues > Northeast and MidAtlantic

Northeast and MidAtlantic » Development News | Includes DC, MD, DE, PA, NJ, NY, CT, RI, VT, NH, MA, ME

Old December 20th, 2011, 04:16 AM   #1
kbenoit

Likes (Received): 0

Best place on the east coast for...

interracial dating. Specifically w/ black women. Some I've gathered are Washington, D.C., Charlottesville, VA, Montclair, NJ, and NYC. Any others? I'm looking for places where all races coexist peacefully w/ not much racial tension and it's not weird for them to hang out. Also, I want places that are pretty, safe, and w/ charm. I was looking at pics of Charlottesville and it's very pretty and different than what I'm used to in Houston. It has charm, I like they way everything is set up, and it looks clean. So, you know of any other places on the east that fits the criteria? Thanks!
kbenoit no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links

Old December 20th, 2011, 04:49 AM   #2
xzmattzx
Philly sports fan

Likes (Received): 1085

Interracial dating and interracial marriages are fairly common everywhere now. It's even becoming normal in boonie areas, assuming there are black people there to begin with. So with that in mind, you have to pick what type of woman you want. Are you looking for someone with a college education? Someone straight from the ghetto?

Not sure if this is the best place to find what you're looking for, in any case. Women are everywhere. You would probably be better of going on eHarmony and scouting out the talent over asking a bunch of dudes on a skyscraper/architecture/urban planning site.
xzmattzx no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 20th, 2011, 04:55 AM   #3
kbenoit

Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by xzmattzx View Post
Interracial dating and interracial marriages are fairly common everywhere now. It's even becoming normal in boonie areas, assuming there are black people there to begin with. So with that in mind, you have to pick what type of woman you want. Are you looking for someone with a college education? Someone straight from the ghetto?

Not sure if this is the best place to find what you're looking for, in any case. Women are everywhere. You would probably be better of going on eHarmony and scouting out the talent over asking a bunch of dudes on a skyscraper/architecture/urban planning site.

I meant with black women dating out because I am one lol. But okay though, thanks
kbenoit no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 20th, 2011, 05:46 AM   #4
xzmattzx
Philly sports fan

Likes (Received): 1085

Black women dating white guys from a woman's standpoint? A little different, then. To be honest, you're probably going to get a little less good information from us. Guys aren't good at giving advice to women about guys. Again, though, things aren't going to be as bad as you might think it could be. You're going to eventually find a guy that likes your personality, whatever that may be.
xzmattzx no está en línea   Reply With Quote