daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > European Forums > Forum Polskich Wieżowców > Klub Forum > Turystyka miejska i nie tylko

Turystyka miejska i nie tylko Polish tours | Wycieczki forumowe

Old January 12th, 2012, 06:15 PM   #221
Capricorn8

Likes (Received): 4

Hi, can any1 recommend a hotel in Wrozlaw near stadium for Euro12?
Good and reasonable pricing. Thanx
Capricorn8 no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links

Old February 3rd, 2012, 10:23 PM   #222
Widur
FPW + DLM

Likes (Received): 76

Well, maybe http://www.hoteljasek.com.pl/ - not so far to the Muncipal Stadium, prices from 180zł. I think it's quite valuable .
Widur no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 4th, 2012, 04:01 PM   #223
Administrator

Likes (Received): 1135

Exclamation

We have special Wro 2012 thread for Euro2012 fans!
Jednocześnie wydaje się nam, że poszerzenie miasta, jeśli takowe nastąpi, przyczyni się do jego upiększenia: nie powinno się bowiem pozwolić na to, by poszczególni budowniczowie kierowali się tu jedynie własnymi potrzebami, przypadkiem, kaprysem czy samowolą, niech plan i intelekt zapanują nad ich poczynaniami, a więc tam, gdzie w zgodzie z prawem panować powinny i muszą!
Schlesische Provinzialblaetter 1808, s. 528

Proszę o zgłaszanie do mnie wszelkich niewłaściwych materiałów na forum (szczególnie zdjęć o charakterze erotycznym).

Please report any inappriopriate content to me.
625 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 17th, 2012, 12:12 PM   #224
sevo92

Likes (Received): 0

Hello everyone,
I've spent quite a while now looking for companies, which trade (not manufacturers or construction companies) with building materials (bricks, cement, drywall, etc.) in Poland. So far I only found Bysewo Kolor LTD. It would be very helpful if you tell me anything you could come up with- names or websites.
Thank you all in advance
sevo92 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 17th, 2012, 10:14 PM   #225
giemba
Pabianiczanin

Likes (Received): 139

PSB - polish building warehouses - http://www.grupapsb.com.pl/

Budmax in Pabianice - http://www.budmax.pl/

Only this comes to my head at this time

Last edited by giemba; July 17th, 2012 at 10:23 PM.
giemba no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 18th, 2012, 09:07 AM   #226
sevo92

Likes (Received): 0

Thank you
sevo92 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 13th, 2014, 08:10 AM   #227
Moonview90
WHAEVAH

Likes (Received): 586

Red face

Hi everyone, I'm from Chile and well, I'm interested in your country, more specifically, in the Polish music.

I love some Polish bands and singers like Mela Koteluk, Hey (also Nosowska), Mikromusic, Trčs.B, Iza Lach, Dawid Podsiadło, Sylwia Grzeszczak, Brodka, among others. You guys might like or not this kind of music... but, anyway, the thing is that I want to ask you guys, a little favor. I wish that you could recommend some similar music like those I named, to me.

So that's pretty much it. :P

Greetings.

Han Solo liked this post
Moonview90 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 13th, 2014, 02:28 PM   #228
NieOkiemZnany
Lokalny Patriota

Likes (Received): 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonview90 View Post
Hi everyone, I'm from Chile and well, I'm interested in your country, more specifically, in the Polish music.

I love some Polish bands and singers like Mela Koteluk, Hey (also Nosowska), Mikromusic, Trčs.B, Iza Lach, Dawid Podsiadło, Sylwia Grzeszczak, Brodka, among others. You guys might like or not this kind of music... but, anyway, the thing is that I want to ask you guys, a little favor. I wish that you could recommend some similar music like those I named, to me.

Greetings.
http://muzyka.onet.pl/artysci/artysc...i-katalog.html

List sorted by popularity, have fun.

Moonview90 liked this post
NieOkiemZnany no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 13th, 2014, 05:13 PM   #229
dexter2
Pijcie piwa z BŁ!

Likes (Received): 4312

Coma

Myslovitz:

T.Love:

De Mono:

Edyta Bartosiewicz:

Varius Manx:

If you want more electro, less rock:

KAMP!:

If you want more, I'll give you more

Bo gdzie byś nie był i jak by cię nie przyjęli
Nigdy nie będziesz się czuł jak na Obiecanej Ziemi

Łódź - Remonty kamienic i zabytków - 2010, 2011, 2012

NYC & EastCoast USA!

Last edited by dexter2; January 13th, 2014 at 05:25 PM.
dexter2 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 13th, 2014, 09:16 PM   #230
Marcin71

Likes (Received): 72

Quote:

Greetings.
Similar to these: Novika, Red Lips, Smolik, Sorry Boys,

www.oldgames.pl

Marcin71 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 15th, 2014, 06:36 PM   #231
-PePe-

Likes (Received): 313

Quote:
Some say she's better than Brodka:

villam Slavno iuxta Radom, que vocatur Zlauno
papież Hadrian IV, Bulla wrocławska, 1155 r.

-PePe- no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 16th, 2014, 01:35 AM   #232
Moonview90
WHAEVAH

Likes (Received): 586

Talking

Nice.

Thanks for recommendations.

Cheers.
Old April 13th, 2014, 05:30 PM   #233
Atrium
reboot!!!!

Likes (Received): 24

Dzień dobry

My friend and I are determined to finally watch our beloved Kadra live in person! We've endured the torment of this team throughout the years in Polish pubs and it's about damn time we get our hearts broken in the stands with all our other fellow masochists

We're both stashing our cash away for the trip across the Atlantic for the October Germany and Scotland games in Warszawa.

I'm on this site http://www.klubkibicarp.pl/ because presumably with the karta kibica you can purchase tickets in a presale before it opens up to the general public.

Not living in Poland but having a Pesel number is it possible to attain this card? That site is not very informative.

Should we just book the flight and spend a small fortune on the tickets once we arrive from allegro or whatever (which we're willing to do)? What kind of markup and availability was there during WC 2014 qualifying for the tickets via this method?

Any comments or suggestions would be tremendously appreciated. We have our hearts set that come October we are seated in Stadion Narodowy no matter the financial burden.
Atrium no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 16th, 2014, 02:26 AM   #234
arct
Inżynier Beton

Likes (Received): 390

You can uncheck option for PESEL number (Jestem obywatelem Polski oraz posiadam PESEL), in this case you have to write in field ( Rodzaj dokumentu potwierdzającego tożsamość) that you want to use your ID or passport, and in (Numer dokumentu potwierdzającego tożsamość) number of that document.
Old April 24th, 2014, 04:41 AM   #235
Atrium
reboot!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by arct View Post

You can uncheck option for PESEL number (Jestem obywatelem Polski oraz posiadam PESEL), in this case you have to write in field ( Rodzaj dokumentu potwierdzającego tożsamość) that you want to use your ID or passport, and in (Numer dokumentu potwierdzającego tożsamość) number of that document.
Cheers my friend - however the fields like the Kod pocztowy don't even allow international entries like mine to complete the necessary submission it seems because of the numerical differences

My cousin from Polska gave me all his credentials - I'll try and skirt the issue with his info and attain the card through that avenue.

Jesus christ - I was born in Ochota Warszawa, my parents decided to uproot me and head west when I was a mere child before the iron curtain folded - not like I had a voice in that decision - I just want to watch my kadra live once in my lifetime - hopefully the procedure simplifies itself as the date draws near and I get to plant my butt in the narodowy seats

wojk, catcha liked this post
Old June 5th, 2014, 11:17 PM   #236
Atrium
reboot!!!!

small update, not entirely sure why I'm posting it here, because suffice it to say, especially from a low level intellect like mine, the deduction is pretty evident that nobody actually reads this thread

The plane tickets have been now purchased. Arrival in Warszawa is October 9th and departure is October 19th. Got family there willing to put us up but we will stay at some motel/hotel for the duration cause people have jobs and lives and honestly I don't want them inconvenienced when my buddy and I arrive at their place @ 4AM all boozed up

Still holding out hope that somebody can be kind enough on here to educate me on things such as this: If we miss out on purchasing tickets through the PZPN process, how much would buying from a third party set us back? Would there be a problem entering the grounds with tickets with the names on them that aren't ours? I'm sitting currently on adobe illustrator creating a banner to hang to hopefully say hi to all our buds back home here across the Atlantic, if we are lucky enough to get the camera to pick it up. Would making a banner larger than the allowed dimensions be problematic?

Any wisdom anybody wants to share with me?
Old July 15th, 2014, 05:29 AM   #237
Atrium
reboot!!!!

Since this thread is now officially my ranting/update blog....

Got the karta kibica - thank God I did it a day ago cause the site crashed all day today. Good ole' PZPN

Was on kupbilet.pl all day today refreshing once midnight struck in Polska cause I don't know when they would put the tickets up on sale.

SUCCESS!! Got tickets at the bottom of Sektor D10, time to pay up

...... not so quick there fella, site fails at the checkout 18-20 times and makes me log back in and enter all the Names, Pesel numbers and Karta Kibica numbers over and over and over again. Time is ticking, 2 minutes left on the hold of my tickets, heart is pacing, mind is racing, I'm about to cry..

It's gone through, it's gone through, Houston we have contact!!!

Can't read Polish that well though, "Wydruk własny biletów: 6.00 pln" ? Hell yeah let's go!! "wpłaty do banku"??? what?, yeah, I'll pay your bank, we almost home Dorothy!!

Oh no Jean-Luc Picard, what have I done?

24 hour reservation of my tickets with 6 hours working against me in time difference to make a transfer from bank to bank internationally?

Now I wait for Polska to wake up and hope some dear family member remembers the cute little 6 year old I was and does the wpłaty for me or I lose my tickets

To be continued...........
Old July 17th, 2014, 04:54 AM   #238
Atrium
reboot!!!!

Well, I'm proud to say it wasn't my stupidity, but the archaic procedure of that kupbilet.pl site that made me feel utterly foolish for no reason. The only payment option indeed they offered was to transfer payment to their banking account! Are you seriously telling me these thousands of fans like me wanting to purchase tickets were reduced to some primitive payment option where an internationally recognized credit card that transacts immediate payment all over the World is rendered worthless and some annoying bank transfer is the norm for transactions to purchase tickets? Whatever.

Anyway, I'm not bitter, I got my kadra tickets, I got my plane tickets, now I'm searching for a hotel, Yo this is probably where we gonna check in for the price of 9 days to have enough money to drink and party in Warszawa

http://www.campanile.com/fr/hotels/c...aign=Campanile

Thanks all for you help, if you ever want to visit Toronto across the pond I'll make sure to extend you the same gratitude and hospitality I've been afforded here you jerks

hugor hill liked this post
Old July 17th, 2014, 05:24 PM   #239
intervention
planning inaction

Likes (Received): 133

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atrium View Post
archaic procedure
Sounds like every type of transaction I've tried to make over the internet using a Polish e-vendor. Have you tried purchasing rail tickets or booking an apartment-hotel? Ha.

Suffice to say, it's not much easier buying a ticket in person...
intervention no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 18th, 2014, 06:33 PM   #240
k%
Dan Bilzerian

Likes (Received): 3350

k% no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Tags
poland