daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Philippine Forums > Projects and Construction > Metro Manila Projects on the Rise > Taguig

Taguig For projects in Bonifacio Global City, McKinley Hill and other parts of the city

Old January 13th, 2012, 02:45 AM   #681
3cr
Atenista sa Frisco

Likes (Received): 699

Fort Victoria construction update courtesy of crossboneka. Thanks for sharing bro. Prime talaga location ng FV, along 5th Ave. na and across the embassy pa. Just looking at the very exclusive neighbors surrounding it, swerte naman those who invested here early in the game when it was still cheap. Not sure what the current Price/SQM here now compared to let's say North Boni? Just that this one definitely is in a much better location (smack in the middle of BGC) and if the price difference is minimal compared to North Boni projects for example, then maybe this project could actually be a much better buy (more bang for the buck) for those looking to invest in Fort Boni. Anyway just food for thought...

Quote:
Originally Posted by crossboneka View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by crossboneka View Post
image hosted on flickr

photo by bakasaurus

Last edited by 3cr; January 24th, 2012 at 07:28 AM.
3cr no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links

Old January 13th, 2012, 05:06 AM   #682
dunamis

Likes (Received): 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3cr View Post
Fort Victoria construction update courtesy of crossboneka. Thanks for sharing bro. Prime talaga location ng FV, along 5th Ave. na and across the embassy pa. Just looking at the very exclusive neighbors surrounding it, swerte naman those who invested here early in the game when it was still cheap. Not sure what the current Price/SQM here now compared to let's say North Boni? Just that this one definitely is in a much better location (smack in the middle of BGC) and if the price difference is minimal compared to North Boni projects for example, then maybe this project could actually be a much better buy (more bang for the buck) for those looking to invest in Fort Boni. Anyway just food for thought...
It might not be good at this point to say that North Boni location would be an inferior location compared to BGC just because it is not yet built up.

With a massive land area ripe for development, it could learn from its neighbor and surprise us with a good community ready for business and family.
dunamis no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 13th, 2012, 06:39 AM   #683
3cr
Atenista sa Frisco

Didn't mean to give that impression Dunamis. Actually I for one would like North Boni to catch up with BGC pricing by providing better and better projects in both residential and commercial developments which can rival BGC as you said. True true yup of course it's true things can possibly be replicated there din naman in North Boni why not, though that's probably going to come to fruition much later down the line that is, and that fact alone is kind of a gamble of sorts in itself because whoever is investing in NorthBoni is banking squarely on sheer potential, being that he/she can't really see yet how the surrounding area will actually turn out in reality after everything has been said and done. Daming pwedeng magbago pa kasi eh during these uncertain times so North Boni may or may not turn out as promising as BGC especially considering this construction boom that has transformed BGC looking the way it is is truly unprecedented and one for the books so to say. Time will only tell kung magtuloy-tuloy pa ang construction boom at this kind of rate/pace. Atleast here in FV one can already see what one is getting so to speak simply by looking at the immediate surroundings resulting from the BGC construction boom of the last couple of years. Moreover, this project is nearer to coming on-line (than any of the NorthBoni projects) and also strategically located along 5th Ave (which is turning out to be like Makati's Ayala Ave.) which is basically right smack in the middle of everything BGC has to offer. Location, location, location-wise, it's really pretty hard to beat which can make it a less risky proposition for the less risk-averse investor. But the really Big Question here really is if FV is still actually priced attractively/competitively at this point to make it worth checking out. Baka naman kasi hindi na since it's already close to being turned-over so no choice din baga but back to North Boni projects ulit for investors looking for good deals in Fort Boni. Anyway just my two cents...perhaps even less... Hehehe!
Old January 13th, 2012, 06:52 AM   #684
jorge3010

Likes (Received): 13

I dont know if one project (BGC) is worth more than the other except by the quality of the fittings and furnishings where people are willing to pay extra for the quality. Based on the current Colliers property report for the philippines the average price per sqm in BGC is around 110,000 peso.
jorge3010 está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old January 13th, 2012, 08:15 AM   #685
TheEngineer

Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunamis View Post
It might not be good at this point to say that North Boni location would be an inferior location compared to BGC just because it is not yet built up.

With a massive land area ripe for development, it could learn from its neighbor and surprise us with a good community ready for business and family.
That's the point here, it's not yet built up so we can readily assume without explanation/argument that North Boni is really an inferior location compared to BGC at this point in time.
TheEngineer no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 1st, 2012, 11:41 AM   #686
GBRO

From Fort Victoria's Official Website.
www.Fort-Victoria.com
GBRO no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 2nd, 2012, 06:01 AM   #687
redmarked

Likes (Received): 15

actually, I find the North Boni area (St Lukes, UPTown, Avida projects) not really far sa central BGC area.. It can be walked - say from St. Lukes to the North tip of High Street, tama ba?
redmarked no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 2nd, 2012, 09:43 PM   #688
ASC88US11

Any thoughts, about how banks accommodate the NSJB- Fort Victoria Project. Any buyers who has experience who bought FV Units. Please share your experience, I greatly appreciate it.
ASC88US11 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 2nd, 2012, 10:16 PM   #689
3cr
Atenista sa Frisco

Quote:
Originally Posted by redmarked View Post
actually, I find the North Boni area (St Lukes, UPTown, Avida projects) not really far sa central BGC area.. It can be walked - say from St. Lukes to the North tip of High Street, tama ba?
Yup technically tama ka, North Boni to BGC central gimmick area is still walkable but the further North you are located the longer the walk to BGC which can take as much as 30 minutes or more depending on where you are going. On the other hand if you're around 34th already going to Boni High street may take only half as that (give and take). So it really depends where you're starting point is in North Boni and where you're going in BGC. Pwedeng malayo, pwedeng malapit, but still walkable pa rin if you can walk that far that is (especially under the scorching sun). Mas convenient pa rin kasi if you are in BGC already because your walk to the gimmick areas will definitely be shorter (and more pleasant) because you are already pretty much there while if you are in North Boni dadayuhin mo pa. Anyway just my take.

Quote:
Originally Posted by habagatcentral1 View Post
Fort Bonifacio

Last edited by 3cr; February 2nd, 2012 at 11:07 PM.
Old February 7th, 2012, 11:32 PM   #690
3cr
Atenista sa Frisco

Fort Victoria construction pics courtesy of Missionary and Aziza. Thanks for the update bros.

Quote:
Originally Posted by missionary View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aziza1121 View Post

Last edited by 3cr; February 9th, 2012 at 09:29 PM.
Old February 8th, 2012, 08:36 AM   #691
tita01

Likes (Received): 798

pang ilang floors na ba ??? kelan turnover??
Old February 8th, 2012, 09:02 AM   #692
pau_p1
Proud to be Filipino

Likes (Received): 165

parang 4Q ata ng 2012 ang turnover sa pagkakaalam ko.. my bro has a unit in Building C..
pau_p1 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 20th, 2012, 02:03 PM   #693
ONE1

yup sbe 4Q ng 2012 pnka-late na cguro un 1Q of 2013...

Guys my alam ba kayong gumagawa ng stairs un katulad sa model units ng FORT VICTORIA?
ONE1 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 20th, 2012, 05:13 PM   #694
richuyuy

San Jose BUilders

As always, bida nanaman ang San Jose Builders with their Theresa project sa Cubao. The local goverment give them order to pay the unpaid TAX worth 7Millin pesos, kasi, pilit daw pinapasa ng San Jose Builders and pagbabayad sa mga unit owners eh dapat daw and developer pa ang magbabayad. and guest who, ang nagreklamo? SYEMPRE ung mga unit owners, even yung mga common areas na dapat ayusin pilit daw pinanapsa sa condo corp. and unit owners daw ang magbigay ng pam-pa-ayos.

Naku po,! sino kaya dito sa forum ang unit owner?

SOURCE: Abante Tonight dated Feb. 17, hanapin nyo. nabasa ko dun. page 3 I think.
richuyuy no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 21st, 2012, 03:10 PM   #695
ONE1

Gnun tlga ano pa nga bang mgagawa.. gsto mo bilhin mo nlng unit ko ?
Old February 21st, 2012, 03:52 PM   #696
richuyuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ONE1 View Post
Gnun tlga ano pa nga bang mgagawa.. gsto mo bilhin mo nlng unit ko ?
Sa ngayon wala kayo magagawa dahil naka-tali kayo dyan. tama lang yung pina-refund ko yung payment ko last year ng bumili ako sa kanila 3 years ago sa isa sa project nila. nawalan nga ako ng 50% sa payment at least di naman sumasakit ulo ko. thousand bucks is not enough para maperwisyo ako ng final outcome. good desisyon for me, but for you guys, I duno kung whatever reason kaya nagustuhan nyo yan. NSJB, and Empire is one of the worst developer para sakin. ( just my opinion )
Old February 22nd, 2012, 01:50 PM   #697
ONE1

50K only...asking price

FORT VICTORIA - 3 towers turn over year 2012 -
My unit 2 bedrooms, 2 T&B - 45 sq.m
Bi-level (2 floors)
´
22K monthly.. 450,000 already paid
TCP 4.1 M - 450,000 = 3.65 M only!!

My email and contact #
jcff_9237@yahoo.com

Last edited by ONE1; March 20th, 2012 at 03:36 AM.
Old February 23rd, 2012, 11:44 AM   #698
ONE1

50K only...asking price

FORT VICTORIA - 3 towers turn over year 2012 -
My unit 2 bedrooms, 2 T&B - 45 sq.m
Bi-level (2 floors)
´
22K monthly.. 450,000 already paid
TCP 4.1 M - 450,000 = 3.65 M only!!

My email and contact #
jcff_9237@yahoo.com

Last edited by ONE1; March 20th, 2012 at 03:36 AM.
Old February 24th, 2012, 04:25 AM   #699
richuyuy

Quote:
200K nlng!!

The FORT, GLOBAL CITY "FORT VICTORIA"

turn over this year 4Q 2012.. 2 BEDROOM, 2 BATHROOM (Bi-level type)

DP is around 800K... 22K/ monthly and already paid 430K... asking for 200K only!! Half of what I already paid.. what a SAVE!! ... and just continue the monthly amortization!

Hnggang Before end of March lng po ito offer kya kng interesado sbhn n kgad..

Just PM me or email... jcff_9237@yahoo.com

Tnx and God Bless!

Try to ask for refund na lang.
Old February 25th, 2012, 02:24 AM   #700
Maddawg

Likes (Received): 4

Quote:
200K nlng!!

The FORT, GLOBAL CITY "FORT VICTORIA"

turn over this year 4Q 2012.. 2 BEDROOM, 2 BATHROOM (Bi-level type)

DP is around 800K... 22K/ monthly and already paid 430K... asking for 200K only!! Half of what I already paid.. what a SAVE!! ... and just continue the monthly amortization!

Hnggang Before end of March lng po ito offer kya kng interesado sbhn n kgad..

Just PM me or email... jcff_9237@yahoo.com

Tnx and God Bless!
Sent you an email.
Maddawg no está en línea   Reply With Quote