daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Continental Forums > United Arab Emirates - دار زايـــد > Completed Projects and Thread Archive > Completed Projects

Old March 28th, 2006, 09:41 PM   #541
minime

Likes (Received): 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by AltinD
very nice designed shop, like most of shops in MotE.
I like the Mall of the Emirates a lot. The shops are fab and the Carrefour is the biggest I've ever seen in the world. :-) Also, the decorations are absolutely stunning..

Did you try the robocoaster in the funland department (I forgot the name, but they have all the video games there) Robocoaster is cool! Like an indoor roller coaster experience on a robot arm.
minime no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links

Old December 22nd, 2011, 02:16 PM   #542
Imre
Dubai

Likes (Received): 236

Lebanese star Nourhanne spotted at Superdry Store at Mall of the Emirates

Arab celebrities, like international stars, are increasingly adopting Superdry as preferred wear

Dubai, UAE, 22nd December 2011: Nourhanne, the popular Lebanese singer, was spotted at the Superdry store at Mall of the Emirates recently. Nourhanne’s visit created huge excitement at the store as fans vied with each other to take pictures with the famous singer.

Superdry is one of the fastest growing international retailers and wholesalers of youth fashion which is patronised by several international celebrities, including David Beckham, Leonardo DiCaprio, and Shakira, to name a few.

Commenting on the visit, Nourhanne said: “I can’t hide my fancy for the store and fashion. Mixing with an international community encourages me to indulge in smart casual fashion. This is where Superdry fits perfectly.”

“I am pleased to be here shopping with my fans. I have had a great time and thanks to the professional team at the store I am pretty happy with my purchases,” she added.

Emad Hussein, Superdry brand manager in the UAE, said: “We are thrilled with Nourhanne’s visit. Superdry has proved that the brand is a hot favourite not only with international celebrities but also with Arab celebrities.”

In addition to the Mall of Emirates, Superdry stores are located in the UAE in Deira City Centre, Mirdif City Centre and Dubai Marina Mall. One more store is due to open in the first quarter of 2012 at The Dubai Mall.

Superdry store at MoE is distinguished by a unique interior design of rustic finish achieved using real bricks, iron beams and concrete and natural oak. Superdry is a mix of modern and casual styles that express individuality, combined with unique patterns, to portray the true feel of elegance and style. Moreover, the brand features designs that are perfectly suited for everyday use.

http://imredubai.blogspot.com/2011/1...potted-at.html
Imre no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 24th, 2011, 01:33 PM   #543
Imre
Dubai

Likes (Received): 236

24/December/2011

MOE

Imre no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 24th, 2012, 10:32 AM   #544
Face81

Likes (Received): 197

Dubai facility gets ready to host snow penguins

Artificial 25-storey freezing ski hills will have a colony of Antarctic birds year-round in a specially-created area

By Derek Baldwin, Chief Reporter Published: 00:00 January 24, 2012

Image Credit: Photo courtesy: Ski Dubai
A colony of snow penguins get acquainted with the environment at Ski Dubai. The seafaring birds are part of what Ski Dubai said is a “multi-generation breeding programme at Sea World” and were born and bred in captivity.

Dubai: Snow penguins now living permanently at Ski Dubai's 25-storey snow-covered wonderland don't usually give interviews to the media.

But at month's end, Dubai's newest stars will meet the press in a media briefing before the mountain-themed ski hill opens its newest attraction, Snow Penguins at Ski Dubai, to the world sometime in February.

To be housed year-round in the 22,500 square-metre facility chilled to a constant -1 degree C to -2C and covered with snow, the colony of penguins "will live in a specially created environment which mirrors the Antarctica", Ski Dubai said in a statement.

http://gulfnews.com/news/gulf/uae/en...guins-1.970159
The late Sheikh Rashid Bin Saeed Al Maktoum [1912 - 1990]

Last edited by Parisian Girl; September 24th, 2013 at 06:38 PM.
Face81 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 1st, 2012, 11:36 AM   #545
Face81

Likes (Received): 197

We shake hands with lovable flightless birds at Dubai Ski Dubai

His beady eye is trained on me suspiciously, his beak tense, his yellow chest proudly puffed up. Slowly I edge my hand towards a flipper – I’m certain the flipper makes a small movement towards my hand. I grab the foreign, leathery thing empathetically; I’ve just become one of a minority of people in the world who can claim to have shaken hands with a penguin.

Looking up from my triumph, I watch as a dozen other penguins waddle, frolic and make friends on the powdery snow beneath my feet. Only this isn’t natural snow. In fact, we couldn’t be farther from the penguins’ native South Pole – I’m actually in Ski Dubai at Mall of the Emirates. If it wasn’t fantastical enough to host an artificial ski slope inside an air-conditioned shopping mall in the middle of the desert, someone decided they needed to take it one step further. That step was flying in 20 perky little penguins to make the mall their permanent home, to be introduced to the Dubai public during the first days of February. Time Out was lucky enough to get an exclusive first meeting with the new arrivals in mid-January, so I suspect I won’t be in the hand-shaking minority for much longer.

Ongoing penguin encounters are set to launch at Ski Dubai between February 1 and 5. Mall of the Emirates, www.skidxb.com (800 534 7873).

http://www.timeoutdubai.com/aroundto...ubais-penguins
The late Sheikh Rashid Bin Saeed Al Maktoum [1912 - 1990]

Last edited by Parisian Girl; September 24th, 2013 at 06:37 PM.
Face81 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 2nd, 2012, 01:32 PM   #546
bledi
سبحان الله و بحمده

Likes (Received): 211

dubai mall

http://www.flickr.com/photos/77348166@N05/7697313466/
bledi no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 4th, 2012, 01:42 PM   #547
Burj Khalifa fan
Photographer

Likes (Received): 70

Dubai malls gear up for 24-hour Eid schedule

Several outlets express interest in scheme that heralds extended celebrations

Dubai: Malls across Dubai are gearing up to welcome shoppers and holidaymakers by extending business hours during three weekends this Eid, Eisa Adam of the board of directors of the Shopping Malls Group told Gulf News.

to read the full article
http://ahmaddubaiblog.blogspot.com/
Burj Khalifa fan no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 10th, 2013, 10:03 PM   #548
gevorika78

Likes (Received): 333

Dh1 billion makeover for Dubai's Mall of the Emirates

http://www.arabianbusiness.com/dubai...l#.Ui97Dryvr4o

firoz bharmal, Parisian Girl liked this post
gevorika78 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 24th, 2013, 12:07 PM   #549
Emarati2009

Likes (Received): 99

24-hour shopping bonanza back this Eid Al Adha

Quote:

Dubai: The 24-hour shopping bonanza in major malls in the city is back this Eid Al Adha.

Happening for the second year, the first two days of Eid Al Adha will be marked by a non-stop shopping experience for the ‘Dubai 24 Hours’ initiative this Eid in Dubai. Seven major malls in the emirate will open their doors to visitors for 48 hours straight, namely, The Dubai Mall, Mall of the Emirates, Deira City Centre, Mirdif City Centre, Dubai Festival City Mall, Arabian Centre and Lamcy Plaza.

All seven malls will also offer extended shopping hours during all the other days of the Eid in Dubai between October 10 and 19 from 10am to 2am. Dining hours will be until 3am.

Four more malls, namely, Ibn Battuta Mall, BurJuman, Dubai Outlet Mall, Al Ghurair Centre and Mercato will also operate on extended shopping hours during the Eid in Dubai celebrations from 10am till midnight, with some staying open till the early hours of the morning.

http://gulfnews.com/news/gulf/uae/le...adha-1.1234532

UAE 42

Last edited by Parisian Girl; September 24th, 2013 at 06:29 PM.
Emarati2009 no está en línea   Reply With Quote