daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy (aug.2, 2013) | DMCA policy | flipboard magazine
Old February 10th, 2012, 11:26 PM   #81
Geza Ulole
BANNED

Likes (Received): 12

a song to relax the week!
Geza Ulole no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links

Old February 10th, 2012, 11:31 PM   #82
mwanamwiwa

Likes (Received): 810

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uhuru na Umoja View Post
"Xusein will grant their wil"

you are right, lets just watch and see, better still, "
Xusein" or "SE9"" will close this thread. THEY WANT TO SPOIL EVERYTHING. As a forumer, I'm considering to quite on here, THE FORUM AND THE MODERATORS ARE BIAS
You mean quit, and take Geza with you.You are the sole reason for this animosity.You expect to start negative threads in all areas of SCC Africa and expect us to sit by and act nice!I have so far not seen a Kenyan starting a negative thread about Tz,infact go check your tourism thread and see the first 15 or so pages were posted solely by me.Please both of you quit so we can salvage the little remaining respect we have for you.
Old February 10th, 2012, 11:48 PM   #83
xJamaax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geza Ulole View Post

Nice one!
xJamaax no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 11th, 2012, 09:10 AM   #84
SE9
South East Nine

Likes (Received): 12768

Quote:
Hakuna Matata is not kenyan, go and perish even the movie Lion King was shot in South Africa here u just claim everything u see typical of Kenyans! U can't claim origin of a language if u can't even speak it! The two are inseparable! Most of we Tanzanians are trilingual we speak a local (tribal) dialect, Swahili and English whereas u Kenyans r bilingual! English and tribal language! End of story...
The Lion King was set in Hell's Gate National Park in Kenya.

-
SE9 está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old February 11th, 2012, 09:15 AM   #85
SE9
South East Nine

Quote:
"Xusein will grant their wil"

you are right, lets just watch and see, better still, "
Xusein" or "SE9"" will close this thread. THEY WANT TO SPOIL EVERYTHING. As a forumer, I'm considering to quite on here, THE FORUM AND THE MODERATORS ARE BIAS
Want to spoil everything?

I've never closed one thread in the Tanzanian forum, or banned one Tanzanian member.

These conspiracy theories you have are ridiculous. "Want to spoil everything?", come off it.

-
Old February 11th, 2012, 09:24 AM   #86
Deebo.
BANNED

Likes (Received): 10

I cannot believe you motherfuckers are arguing about a two freaking words...who gives a rat ass if its kenyan or not....if i had know i would have told the mods to make the naija forum off topic hakuna matata
Deebo. no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 11th, 2012, 10:04 AM   #87
Geza Ulole
BANNED

Likes (Received): 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by SE9 View Post
The Lion King was set in Hell's Gate National Park in Kenya.
give a proof! Since if u watched the movie there is no where written the shooting location was in Kenya but in SA! That's a myth!
Geza Ulole no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 11th, 2012, 11:34 AM   #88
SE9
South East Nine

Proof examples?

Quote:
The main locations for the film, including Pride Rock and the Gorge, are modeled after Hell's Gate National Park in Kenya.

IMDb - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0110357/trivia
Quote:
Development of The Lion King began in 1988 during a meeting between Jeffrey Katzenberg, Roy E. Disney and Peter Schneider while promoting Oliver & Company in Europe. Thomas Disch wrote a film treatment, and Woolverton developed the first scripts while George Scribner was signed on as director, being later joined by Allers. Production began in 1991, with most of the animators inexperienced or interested in animals as most of the Disney team wanted to work on Pocahontas instead. Some time after the staff traveled to Hell's Gate National Park to research on the film's setting and animals, Scribner left production disagreeing with the decision to turn the film into a musical, and was replaced by Minkoff. When Hahn joined the project, he was dissatisfied with the script and the story was promptly rewritten. Nearly 20 minutes of animation sequences took place at Disney-MGM Studios in Florida. Computer animation was also used in several scenes, most notably in the wildebeest stampede scene.

Wikipedia - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lion_King
Quote:
During pre-production in 1991, several of the lead crew members, including Allers, Scribner, Hahn, Chapman, and production designer Chris Sanders, had taken a trip to Hell's Gate National Park in Kenya, in order to study and gain an appreciation of the environment for the film. The Pride Lands are modeled on the national park.

Wikipedia - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lion_King#Animation
Quote:
The story is loosely based on Shakespeare's Hamlet and takes place on the plains of Africa, with major locations modeled after Hell's Gate National Park in Kenya. Mufasa is the king of the land and Simba is his son and rightful heir.

Yahoo - http://voices.yahoo.com/classic-disn...g-3291674.html
Quote:
Although our stay here is brief, you may have a chance for a bird-watching trip on the lake or a visit to Hells Gate National Park - which has had "appearances" in films like "Tomb Raider" and "Lion King".

Anglia Ruskin University - http://www.anglia.ac.uk/ruskin/en/ho...es/africa.html
Quote:
Hells Gate National Park, where you can combine hiking with game viewing and camping or a picnic, is popular with locals and foreigners. The variety of attractions, ranging from wildlife to geological formations, makes Hells Gate a very attractive destination, as it is also mostly an easy hike. Hells Gate provided the setting for the blockbuster cartoon film, Lion King.

Parents Africa - http://www.parentsafrica.com/beta/?p=1624
Quote:
We then got a tour around the actual setting of The Lion King ( the scene where Mufasa gets killed by the buffalos, yeah we were in that gorge.) the man that was taking us around was a Maasi who showed us where he lived and where his tribe went to pray, it was really interesting. It gave us the oppoutunity to see things that other tourist don't see at Hells Gate.

Off exploring - http://beta.offexploring.com/justine...2+19%3A29%3A14

etc.

-

Last edited by SE9; February 11th, 2012 at 11:43 AM.
Old February 11th, 2012, 12:54 PM   #89
mwanamwiwa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deebo. View Post
I cannot believe you motherfuckers are arguing about a two freaking words...who gives a rat ass if its kenyan or not....if i had know i would have told the mods to make the naija forum off topic hakuna matata
What gives you the impression that we give a #### about your opinion?
Old February 11th, 2012, 01:13 PM   #90
Deebo.
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwanamwiwa

What gives you the impression that we give a #### about your opinion?
U are a big loser
Old February 11th, 2012, 02:55 PM   #91
Mintali
Engineer d's art't enjoys

Likes (Received): 896

Quote:
Originally Posted by SE9 View Post
Proof examples?

etc.
Ignore the loser SE9, he says something without proof and asks you to prove him wrong. When you say something, he asks you to prove it right. When you give him proof, he pretends to ignore what you wrote and continues to shout is point.
Old February 11th, 2012, 03:42 PM   #92
Uhuru na Umoja
Julius K Nyerere

Likes (Received): 513

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwanamwiwa View Post
You mean quit, and take Geza with you.You are the sole reason for this animosity. You expect to start negative threads in all areas of SCC Africa and expect us to sit by and act nice!I have so far not seen a Kenyan starting a negative thread about Tz,infact go check your tourism thread and see the first 15 or so pages were posted solely by me.Please both of you quit so we can salvage the little remaining respect we have for you.

Quote:
You are the sole reason for this animosity.

Animosity
between Kenya and Tanzania was existing before I was born, are you trying to tell me, I was responsible for closure of our borders with Kenya? or was I the one who banned food export to Kenya? or I am the one who is rejecting the formation of EA federation?

Quote:
You expect to start negative threads in all areas of SCC Africa and expect us to sit by and act nice!
be kind and show me at least two threads started by me in SSC to prove your point?

Quote:
I have so far not seen a Kenyan starting a negative thread about Tz
Most of you have fake names in SSC and start negative threads using those names such as "bongolala", however, you are a liar...can you read your own posts "hate" on this closed thread open by Kenyan in Kenyan sub-forum and closed by "SE9"??
http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=1009511

we are not used to your rough-way-of-life, you just need to have manners.

There we are, liberation movements, there we were - depending on the resources in Tanzania.
Robert Mugabe

Most importantly, it was with the moral and material support of the Tanzanian People that we managed to defeat Apartheid.
Jacob Zuma

Last edited by Uhuru na Umoja; February 11th, 2012 at 03:50 PM.
Uhuru na Umoja no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 11th, 2012, 03:44 PM   #93
TZBoy

Likes (Received): 45

CAN ALL THIS PLEASE STOP!!!! IT'S GETTING RIDICULOUS!!
TZBoy está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old February 11th, 2012, 03:48 PM   #94
Uhuru na Umoja
Julius K Nyerere

Likes (Received): 513

Quote:
U are a big loser
not only him, most of you..Kenyans...dont forget its 2012 election year or should we call it mayhem year? cause its five years now those "IDP" internally displaced people of post-election violence are still in the camp.

There we are, liberation movements, there we were - depending on the resources in Tanzania.
Robert Mugabe

Most importantly, it was with the moral and material support of the Tanzanian People that we managed to defeat Apartheid.
Jacob Zuma
Uhuru na Umoja no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 11th, 2012, 05:34 PM   #95
boiyo

Likes (Received): 29

[QUOTE="Geza Ulole"]

Their intention is to derail the thread and i know Xusein will grant their will instead of banning them! How unfair is this forum! People argue on things like Hakuna Matata or Nyama Choma while no intellectual/copy rights exist on those since they derive from Swahili of which Tanzania has played a great role to make the language what it is! Believe me none of this dudes here can construct a five sentence page in grammatical correct Swahili!

how can you translate this "can construct a five sentence page in grammatical correct Swahili"
boiyo no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 12th, 2012, 12:20 AM   #96
Deebo.
BANNED

Quote:
not only him, most of you..Kenyans...dont forget its 2012 election year or should we call it mayhem year? cause its five years now those "IDP" internally displaced people of post-election violence are still in the camp.
I aint kenyan...i am nigerian!
Old February 12th, 2012, 12:49 AM   #97
mwanamwiwa

And so it continues...

Quote:

Animosity
between Kenya and Tanzania was existing before I was born, are you trying to tell me, I was responsible for closure of our borders with Kenya? or was I the one who banned food export to Kenya? or I am the one who is rejecting the formation of EA federation?
I claim you personally responsible for most and the animosity in the forum and you insult and belittle my country!!

Quote:
be kind and show me at least two threads started by me in SSC to prove your point?
I can show you many started by Geza and lots of brazen hate from you and your alter ego.

Quote:
Most of you have fake names in SSC and start negative threads using those names such as "bongolala", however, you are a liar...
You cant prove that and his Swahili was too good to be Kenyan.I think his motives were genuine as well.

Quote:
can you read your own posts "hate" on this closed thread open by Kenyan in Kenyan sub-forum and closed by "SE9"??
http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=1009511
Go through the entire thread and you will see it was bantugbro who started the chaos!

Quote:
we are not used to your rough-way-of-life, you just need to have manners.
That was completely unnecessary and proves my point.
Old February 12th, 2012, 12:55 AM   #98
mwanamwiwa

Quote:
U are a big loser

That's a very short sentence to have grammatical errors.Remind me again, who is the loser?
Old February 12th, 2012, 07:09 PM   #99
lady gaga
A Flyist

Likes (Received): 412

Quote:
Originally Posted by TZBoy View Post
CAN ALL THIS PLEASE STOP!!!! IT'S GETTING RIDICULOUS!!
+1 totally Kenyans and Tanzanians are damn sensitive
Old February 13th, 2012, 11:50 AM   #100
hmerlino
BANNED

Likes (Received): 1

Quote:

Thanks! Nice track
hmerlino no está en línea   Reply With Quote