daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy (aug.2, 2013) | DMCA policy | flipboard magazine

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Vietnam Forum

Vietnam Forum Xin Chào! Welcome to Vietnam

Old February 17th, 2012, 02:15 AM   #781
doehomey
BANNED

Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mynameischarlie View Post
That man got supernatural powers! From time to time he runs into a phone booth!
How hard it is in the daily life of Doehomey! Sometimes it seems like a job fit only for a superhuman. Training for the Olympics in the morning! Fighting terrorists in the afternoon! Taking care of his harem in the evening! Finally sitting down to read news and skyscrapers, you have a bunch of fools tell you, "Doehomey you have to do this! Doehomey you have to do that! Doehomey, I didn't opened up a history book nor a civics book but you are stupid if you don't listen to me!"
doehomey no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links

Old February 17th, 2012, 02:27 AM   #782
coolink
fearless

Likes (Received): 2287

don't forget in Vietnam they block Facebook
and they arrest people who speak up against corruption in Vietnam

and doehomey comes here telling Vietnamese you can learn depsites internet blockage, and you can live a great life under the communist government, so don't fight, however let me go to Australia or Houston wherever the hell that is......

anyhoo......the story of the song writter VietKhang got arrested by the commie government is being brought to the American public

coolink no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 17th, 2012, 02:28 AM   #783
coolink
fearless

Quote:
Originally Posted by doehomey View Post
How hard it is in the daily life of Doehomey! Sometimes it seems like a job fit only for a superhuman. Training for the Olympics in the morning! Fighting terrorists in the afternoon! Taking care of his harem in the evening! Finally sitting down to read news and skyscrapers, you have a bunch of fools tell you, "Doehomey you have to do this! Doehomey you have to do that! Doehomey, I didn't opened up a history book nor a civics book but you are stupid if you don't listen to me!"
it;s been a thousand times and Doehomey couldn't tell all his friends here how and why he came to America......or Autralia
and not staying in Vietnam with the wonderful commmunist government
Old February 17th, 2012, 04:11 AM   #784
inarpend
Vụ Án 2 bao cao su

"Doehomey want to say to you fan-dong Inarpend, Coolink, Siddude, Vttnguyen, Tuanhung, etc:

Doehomey really "opened up a history book" and "a civics book" (sic). That's why doehomey can't say why doehomey love commies but don't want to live with commies; doehomey take advantage everything that is un-commies yet doehomey got doehomey's panties in a knot when you fan-dong criticize doehomey's government.

You fools don't know how great doehomey is since doehomey inspires from the communist hochiminh, who taught doehomey to be very "smart" and very "honest"."

PS: Oh my God, HAHAHAHAAAA.
inarpend no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 17th, 2012, 04:45 AM   #785
coolink
fearless

you know why he cares about "civic work"?

last time I said I tossed the national statistic report into the trash, simply because I was busy
but for Doehomey, it's the end of the world. because I'm the only person who does that in this country, so I should be fined and arrested according to the civic law
Old February 17th, 2012, 05:12 AM   #786
Siddude

Likes (Received): 13

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...bSIR_blog.html

Funny Viet Cong and a handful of countries abstain or voted against a resolution condemning Bashar al Assad massacring of his own people! Look who Viet Cong align itself ? It is virtually a who's who of sh*t for brain countries: Zimbabwe, Myammar, Uganda, North Korea, Iran, Russia, China.. etc. No wonder so many people have such a low, low, low opinion of VC rule Vietnam!

No wonder all the idiot Viet Cong are so barbaric! Primitives will stay with primitives. Cavemen will forever stay as cavemen!

Oh well, Syria today is Viet Cong future tomorrow.

Remember little Viet Cong to be safe start transferring your money out now!!! Such greedy and shameless hypocritical douchebags !

I think you guys pay too much attention to doehomey, our resident Viet Cong village idiot! Notice he never say anything of substance or knowledgeable? He blabbers his mouth for the sake of blabbing his mouth. Childish but that how VC raise their children. No critical thinking, no analysis, no forethought. That's why VC rule Vietnam is a pathetic turd world sh*thole! It's universal knowledge that communism was a pathetic of joke that no European dare to embrace anymore. If the continent that gave birth to this idea thinks it is a joke, they why would it be believable in Asia? Only people who join VC are opportunists seeking to sell their own people for a tael of Chinese gold and silver! They are pathetic!

Two words for Viet Cong: "Arab Spring". It is coming to Vietnam sooooon!

Last edited by Siddude; February 17th, 2012 at 05:30 AM.
Siddude no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 17th, 2012, 05:15 AM   #787
coolink
fearless

siddude you are so funny....... you're like titanic98 news-and-politics version
Old February 20th, 2012, 02:51 AM   #788
Siddude

Check out the Commie festival! I guess Viet Cong did not realize the Cold War is over and their allies (USSR, East Germany, Hungary, Romania, Poland, Czechoslovakia, Bulgaria, etc.) bit the dust and are now free, civilized and respected throughout the world. SO why Hungary, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia are now members of the Western alliance Nato? Life after communism is a lot better for these countries eh?

Viet Cong still have allies in China, North Korea, Cuba and Laos? LOL... What happened to COMMUNISM? Not a good idea? Bac Ho thought it was! )) Should I list the GDP per capita of all these countries?

Please explain Viet Cong, I don't understand?
Old February 21st, 2012, 01:03 AM   #789
inarpend
Vụ Án 2 bao cao su

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siddude View Post
youtube: 99A_JLk1suk

Please explain Viet Cong, I don't understand?
I bet that that youtube clip had brought our two little friends, commie doehomey and commie going-higher, almost to tears. Awww, so.... touching.
Old February 21st, 2012, 03:38 AM   #790
inarpend
Vụ Án 2 bao cao su

Bác Hồ muôn năm . Long-live Uncle Ho Chi Minh . Viva commie ho. I, commie doehomey, am so proud of uncle Ho. (But please don't ask me why I prefer to live with the Capitalists though; and don't ask me doehomey why doehomey don't like to be put in jail just because I write a song and post it on the Internet. commie doehomey can't answer that).

Royce Highlights Censorship in Vietnam
Royce Highlights Censorship in Vietnam during a hearing to examine ongoing human rights abuses in Vietnam.

http://royce.house.gov/News/Document...umentID=276181
Washington, Jan 24 .

Royce said of Khang,

"Today, he sits in a Vietnamese jail for simply writing songs and posting them on the Internet. He – like all political prisoners in Vietnam – should be free today."

"This hearing continues to shine a needed spotlight on these abuses. I hope the Obama Administration is listening," Royce said.

OFCOURSE THIS YOUNG SONG-WRITER HAS NO DEFENSE-LAWYER.

IF WE RECALL, HO-CHI-MINH HAD A DEFENSE-LAWYER WHEN HE WAS ONCE ARRESTED IN HONG-KONG IN THE 1930s.

REMEMBER, HE WAS A MEMBER OF A TERRORIST ORGANIZATION (INTERNATIONAL COMMUNIST).

THIS IS WHY WE SAY: THE COMMIES, FROM HO-CHI-MINH TO HIS YOUNG CRONIES, ARE ALL HYPOCRITES.

LOOK HOW QUIET THOSE CRONIES ARE WHEN WE POST THOSE NEWS. AND YET THOSE LITTLE CRONIES OF HO-CHI-MINH WROTE THIS: "didn't opened up a history book nor a civics book" TO MEAN THEY DO READ HISTORY

WHAT KIND OF HISTORY BOOK DO YOU READ, LITTLE COMMIE CRONIES : IS IT A HISTORY BOOK OF COMMIE-HO ? YEAH !
Old February 21st, 2012, 08:57 PM   #791
Tu Do
BANNED

Likes (Received): 16

Injuries and violence are a major and growing public health problem in Viet Nam...

Vietnam has one of the highest mortality rates due to injuries in the Western Pacific Region particularly among young people. More than 36% of all deaths in Vietnam between 5 and 29 years are from injuries and violence – resulting in a high toll of "years of potential life lost" (YPLL)....

Injuries and violence are the 2nd leading cause of death in Vietnam for people aged 15 to 29 ...

http://www.wpro.who.int/vietnam/sites/dhp/injury/
Tu Do no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 22nd, 2012, 03:08 AM   #792
tuanhung

Likes (Received): 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tu Do View Post
Injuries and violence are a major and growing public health problem in Viet Nam...

Vietnam has one of the highest mortality rates due to injuries in the Western Pacific Region particularly among young people. More than 36% of all deaths in Vietnam between 5 and 29 years are from injuries and violence – resulting in a high toll of "years of potential life lost" (YPLL)....

Injuries and violence are the 2nd leading cause of death in Vietnam for people aged 15 to 29 ...

http://www.wpro.who.int/vietnam/sites/dhp/injury/
darwins theory
tuanhung no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 22nd, 2012, 04:38 PM   #793
Tu Do
BANNED

Vietnam farmers protest land lost to satellite city

Quote:
Land disputes with local authorities are an increasingly contentious issue in communist Vietnam

HANOI — Around 100 disgruntled farmers from northern Vietnam took to the streets of Hanoi on Tuesday for the latest protest in a six-year-long dispute over the confiscation of their land for a satellite city.

The farmers, mostly older people and women, stood outside the National Assembly office in the city centre, holding signs saying: "EcoPark... robbed land from the people," an AFP reporter saw....

After a series of protests staged by the farmers in 2006, the project was temporarily suspended, but the development has since restarted, the farmers claim...

Land disputes with local authorities are an increasingly contentious issue in communist Vietnam, where all land is owned by the state and usage rights are not always clear or protected.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp...153d35db8d.641

Hundreds Protest Land Grabs in Capital

Quote:
2012-02-21

Farmers from three areas in Vietnam demand help from central authorities to combat local evictions.

Farmers stage a protest over land lost outside the National Assembly office in downtown Hanoi, Feb. 21, 2012.

Hundreds of farmers from three locations in Vietnam protested in Hanoi on Tuesday to demand the return of land they say was taken away by the government and granted to developers without proper negotiations....

A third group of farmers from Dak Nong province in central Vietnam said compensation given for their land was inadequate...

Dak Nong farmers are also demanding that the authorities release those who have been sent to prison for protesting the land grab, Thao said....

Land expropriation has been linked to several incidents of unrest in recent years.
http://www.rfa.org/english/news/viet...012162615.html
Old February 24th, 2012, 04:37 PM   #794
Tu Do
BANNED

Property Rights Index - Vietnam Compared to Continent

Vietnam: Property rights index

A subcomponent of the Index of Economic Freedom, the property rights index measures the degree to which a countrys laws protect private property rights, and the degree to which its government enforces those laws.

Higher scores are more desirable, i.e. property rights are better protected. Scores are from 0 to 100. The score of Vietnam is 15 .

The index also assesses the likelihood that private property will be expropriated and analyzes the independence of the judiciary, the existence of corruption within the judiciary
, and the ability of individuals and businesses to enforce contracts.

The Global Property Guide considers protection of property rights as a significant factor affecting the desirability of a residential real estate investment.

Source: The Heritage Foundation and the Wall Street Journal

http://www.globalpropertyguide.com/A...y-rights-index

http://www.heritage.org/research/features/index/
Old February 26th, 2012, 04:42 PM   #795
Tu Do
BANNED

Môi trường nhiêù ô nhiễm

Quote:
Dirty water, dangerous fish

Quote:
Vietnam in top 10 for worst air pollution

Vietnam is listed amongst the top ten countries with the worst air pollution in the world, according to the 2012 Environmental Performance Index (EPI) released during this year's World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland

The annual study uses satellite data to measure air pollution concentrations and has been produced by researchers at Yale and Columbia universities.

The “cancer village” created by dirty field water

February 16, 2012, 7:28 pm (GMT+7)
Quote:

Over the last 20 years, local residents in Van Ninh district of Khanh Hoa province, have been using the water from the rice fields for daily activities. However, they have become nervous than ever when discovering many young people dieing because of cancer recently.

The Da Trang soil area is located close to the 1A Highway in Van Hung commune of Van Ninh district has been arid and rocky, where there is no underground fresh water. In 1988, after Khanh Hoa local authorities build Da Ban water reservoir, about 14 kilometers away and set up a canal system that leads water to the rice fields in Van Hung, the two hamlets of Xuan Dong and Xuan Tay were established.

At that time, the local residents of the two hamlets dug the ponds, about 30-200 square meters, next to their homes. Water is carried from the rice fields or from the canals and put into the ponds for reservation. They also dug wells next to the ponds to get water from the ponds after the endosmosis process.

For the last 20 years, 737 households here with 3239 people have been using the water from the wells, which in fact originated from canals and rice fields, for their daily activities. They use the water for washing and cleaning, and filter the water for cooking rice and meals with just simple treatment way.

Visitors to the hamlets may fear fearful when witnessing local residents using that kind of water. Most of the ponds at households that keep water look turbid, while the water turns red because of the alum. Some households even breed poultry, fish or grow water-fern right on the ponds.

Dau Van Thoa, 61, in Xuan Dong hamlet, said that he himself and local residents understand that it’s really dangerous to use the water from the rice fields and canals which have become seriously polluted with carcasses, hundreds of types of waste, and pesticide residues...

The cancer village

Vu Trong Nam, Head of the Xuan Dong hamlet, said that the ponds that contain water for a long time produce a lot of mosquitoes. In the evening, people have to have meals inside mosquito nets. Mosquitoes carry many germs that cause fever to people.

However, the biggest worry for local residents is the increasingly high number of people who suffer from cancer in recent years. Besides, in the last five years, 80 percent of local women suffer gynecological diseases due to the substandard water.

The heads of the two hamlets have reported that six people died of cancer in Xuan Tay Hamlet, while 16 died of cancer in Xuan Dong, including the two who died several days ago.

“All of them died at the age of 40-50. This has frightened us. Is it the dirty water that causes the deaths?” questioned Cao Nhu Hoang, Head of Xuan Tay hamlet.

More and more “cancer villages” found

Quote:
The name “cancer village” has been given to a village in Hanoi – Tu Chau hamlet, Lien Chau commune, Thanh Oai district. One hundred people in the hamlet have died in the last 20 years.

According to Nguyen Xuan Thuy, Head of the Tu Chau hamlet, the number of people dieing of cancer has been increasingly high. In 2011 alone, 15 people died of cancer. While local residents die of diseases, the local authorities keep indifferent to the problem.

The Death is stalking

With 878 households and 3000 local residents, 100 people have died of cancer in the last 20 years, which has raised big worry. Thuy said that there are so many people infected with cancer in the hamlet. “My wife is having to bear cancer treatments at K Hospital in Hanoi,” he said.

The worrying problem is that the patients have become younger. In the last 20 years, the men who died of cancer were no more than 60 years old. “We now dare not go for medical examination. We fear that one day, physicians tell us that we suffer from cancer,” he said.

Tam, a local resident, who lives in an 8 square meter room, said that her husband has just died of cancer. “In the last five years, all of our assets have gone to get money for his treatment. However, the money could not help,” she said.

The youngest patient who died of cancer recently was Nguyen Ngoc Cuong, who died at the age of 18 from throat cancer. Nguyen Van Thao said he has been dragging his existence for the last year. “I had just to pay 50 million dong for a course of treatment. I will have to sell a land plot to get money,” he complained.

Water source causes cancer
Local residents believe that the polluted water has brought cancer to the local residents. They said that the Nhue River’s water has turned black with the chemicals discharged from factories, which has influenced the running water of people and caused cancer.

All the 800 households in Tu Chau hamlets now dare not use water from wells for drink or cooking. The water has been used only for washing, because it has a yellow color and gives terrible smell.

Thuy said that previously, local residents used the water from the village’s ponds as the running water for daily use. However, the villages have become the “dead water resources” in which fishes and shrimps cannot live. Nowadays, local residents mostly use rainwater. However, as the rain water is limited, people still have to use water from wells, though they know the water is not safe enough.

Nguyen Thi Le, a local resident, said that she wished she could leave for other places to avoid the polluted water. “We are living in fear, and we don’t know when we have to go with the Death,” she said.

Local authorities ignore

When asked about the high number of cancer infected patients, Nguyen Cong Khoai, Chair of the Lien Chau commune said: “Cancer patients can be found everywhere.”

Meanwhile, Quach Thi Hao, Head of the Healthcare center in Lien Chau commune, confirmed that the number of cancer diseases has been increasing rapidly in recent years. She believes that the reason behind the diseases is the polluted water resource...
http://news.chaobuoisang.net/more-an...und-195997.htm
Old February 26th, 2012, 06:05 PM   #796
inarpend
Vụ Án 2 bao cao su

Lư do chúng nói: Chưa xin phép "Mặt trận tổ quốc" (1 tổ chức cộng sản) và Đoàn thanh niên cộng sản (vẫn là 1 tổ chức cộng sản).

Vietnamese-Norwegian young lady forbidden to enter Vietnam at the airport:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xyg_tXo-pTo

This is why when Oversea-Vietnameses see commies from Vietnam overhere, they invite these commies to go back to where they belong.

What do you say now, commie doehomey ? What do you say now, commie going-higher ? I am sure in your commie mind, the young lady is "fan dong" as well. You should count yourselves luckier than that young lady since nobody kick you two commies out at the airport yet.

Yeah, I am sure you keep, for now, your commie mouth shut in relate to this, waiting another occasion to say something irrelevant. Or just talk in 3rd person like our commie friend doehomey. Or just trash-talking between yourselves since you've got no bases to defend your point.

Last edited by inarpend; February 26th, 2012 at 06:11 PM.
Old February 26th, 2012, 09:36 PM   #797
Tu Do
BANNED

Viet Nam: Antibiotic contamination triggers warnings against Vietnamese seafood

Quote:

The US, the EU and Japan, three of Viet Nam’s leading trade partners have all issued warnings about antibiotic residues in shrimp exported from Viet Nam that exceed the permissible minimum level
, reports fis.com... the US found that around 100 consignments of Vietnamese seafood violated requirements covering product content labelling, chemical or antibiotic contamination...Japan has issued 33 warnings against shrimp imported from Viet Nam due to excessive antibiotic residues... In the EU 45 consignments of exports have been rejected due to contamination with antibiotics...

http://www.eurofishmagazine.com/news...amese-seafood-

American and Japanese authorities warned about the residues in Vietnamese products

http://www.thefishsite.com/fishnews/...-check-quality
Old February 26th, 2012, 10:05 PM   #798
Siddude

Quote:
Originally Posted by inarpend View Post
Lư do chúng nói: Chưa xin phép "Mặt trận tổ quốc" (1 tổ chức cộng sản) và Đoàn thanh niên cộng sản (vẫn là 1 tổ chức cộng sản).

Vietnamese-Norwegian young lady forbidden to enter Vietnam at the airport:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xyg_tXo-pTo

This is why when Oversea-Vietnameses see commies from Vietnam overhere, they invite these commies to go back to where they belong.

What do you say now, commie doehomey ? What do you say now, commie going-higher ? I am sure in your commie mind, the young lady is "fan dong" as well. You should count yourselves luckier than that young lady since nobody kick you two commies out at the airport yet.

Yeah, I am sure you keep, for now, your commie mouth shut in relate to this, waiting another occasion to say something irrelevant. Or just talk in 3rd person like our commie friend doehomey. Or just trash-talking between yourselves since you've got no bases to defend your point.
Well as I see it all the little Red Diaper babies like Doehomey got no future and VC party got no future. Little by little, day by day, their coercive powers weaken with the rise of civil society and political consciousness in Vietnam and the interactions with the outside world. Communist style one party dictatorship is just plain old fashion and ill suited for the modern world on instant communication.

Don't worry, my friend, one day we will look back at this dark period in Vietnam history and smile at the clueless leaders of Vietnam and their bastard sons overseas and laugh at how they try to defend an indefensible position.

Arab Spring will be Vietnam Spring soon!!!
Old February 27th, 2012, 06:00 AM   #799
thesincerity1

Likes (Received): 1

My uncle who is a dedicated Vietnamese civil right protestors in the bay area (sf, san jose, oakland, etc.) told me that Trúc Hồ, the owner of Asia Entertainment, has collected over 60,000 signatures to ask the White House for help over Việt Khang, they are trying to bring him to the U.S or at least get him out of Vietcong.
thesincerity1 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 27th, 2012, 03:28 PM   #800
Tu Do
BANNED

High inflation

Quote:
Vietnam’s inflation remains the highest in a basket of 17 Asia-Pacific economies tracked by Bloomberg, compounding risks to economic growth from a trade deficit ...

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-1...-scope-1-.html

Inflation In Vietnam To Remain High In 2012: WB[/B]

The inflation rate will still be in the double-digits, keeping it among the highest in the Pacific - East Asia region, a recent report by the World Bank has said...
"Vietnam's inflation is the highest in the region," Deepak Mishra, Lead Economist of the World Bank in Vietnam, said in a statement

http://www.intelasia.net/news/articl...11348584.shtml
24 / 02 / 2012

Monthly inflation hits six-month high in Vietnam

Hanoi - Vietnam's consumer price index rose 1.37 per cent month-on-month in February, the biggest jump in six months . Rising prices are one of the main economic concerns in Vietnam...

http://article.wn.com/view/2012/02/2...gh_in_Vietnam/

Vietnam may not achieve GDP growth and inflation targets: Ernst & Young

According to forecasts of Ernst & Young, in 2012, Vietnam's inflation will be higher than target and economic growth will be lower than plan again.

http://www.intelasia.net/news/articl...11355051.shtml

Last edited by Tu Do; February 27th, 2012 at 04:14 PM. Reason: Update

Tags
saigon, vietnam