daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Asian Skyscraper Forums > South Asia > Bangladesh

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old October 5th, 2011, 09:51 AM   #421
Intrinsicality

Likes (Received): 0

Hi Everyone.

I'm Aditi - just moved to Bangladesh. Was living in the UAE for most of my life until a few months ago. I'm a 24 year old female; I was just looking around for a BD forum to reconnect with living here - sure am glad I found this!

My parents are from Dhaka.

I look forward to contributing.
Intrinsicality no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links

Old October 5th, 2011, 09:15 PM   #422
tislam84

Likes (Received): 108

Hey Aditi! Good to see that you have joined us! Hopefully, we will get some awesome comments and pictures from you!
tislam84 está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old February 18th, 2012, 03:41 PM   #423
ss2012

Hi,

I am a Bangladeshi American and have lived most of my life in the US. I am currently in Bangladesh for few more months and I have been reading this forum for a while getting familiar with Bangladesh.
ss2012 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 19th, 2012, 01:32 PM   #424
mirzazeehan

Likes (Received): 269

Quote:
Originally Posted by ss2012 View Post
Hi,

I am a Bangladeshi American and have lived most of my life in the US. I am currently in Bangladesh for few more months and I have been reading this forum for a while getting familiar with Bangladesh.
Welcome to SSC bro!
These days,I can finally go to sleep in peace.....for I know,that even when I am asleep,over 2 million workers are working on 15000 building projects including 750 skyscrapers so that I wake up to a new city every morning: Mirza from the changing city of Dhaka,Bangladesh
mirzazeehan no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 21st, 2012, 05:14 PM   #425
ron_d

I am Ron, born and raised in Dhaka, Bangladesh, been in the USA since finishing high school (1998). I work in banking and enjoy reading, cooking, watching movies and the outdoors. Recently developed an interest in traveling and want to travel the world over the next few years. I found this forum while searching for pictures of Bangladeshi skyscrapers. I don't have many Bangladeshi friends and not up-to-date on the latest and greatest on Bangladesh so decided to join with hopes of learning more about the current generation in Bangladesh and may be make a few more Bangladeshi friends in Bangladesh and abroad. Thanks.
ron_d no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 22nd, 2012, 09:43 PM   #426
mirzazeehan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ron_d View Post
I am Ron, born and raised in Dhaka, Bangladesh, been in the USA since finishing high school (1998). I work in banking and enjoy reading, cooking, watching movies and the outdoors. Recently developed an interest in traveling and want to travel the world over the next few years. I found this forum while searching for pictures of Bangladeshi skyscrapers. I don't have many Bangladeshi friends and not up-to-date on the latest and greatest on Bangladesh so decided to join with hopes of learning more about the current generation in Bangladesh and may be make a few more Bangladeshi friends in Bangladesh and abroad. Thanks.
Hi Ron,I am Glad you joined us...please keep checking the Dhaka Projects Thread and The Economy of Bangladesh thread for the latest greatest updates
These days,I can finally go to sleep in peace.....for I know,that even when I am asleep,over 2 million workers are working on 15000 building projects including 750 skyscrapers so that I wake up to a new city every morning: Mirza from the changing city of Dhaka,Bangladesh
Old April 28th, 2012, 06:20 AM   #427
coolfella

Hi all,

I am Coolfella from London. Bangladeshi at heart and was born in Chittagoing. I have been following this forum for some years now and finally its time for me to say 'Hi'.

You guys are doing a great job and really like the contents and topics discussed here. Look forward to getting involved.

Cheers - CF
coolfella no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 4th, 2012, 07:45 PM   #428
Shihabshiraj

I'm Shirajul Islam Shihab and i'm from Sylhet.I'm a law student and enjoy to discuss about our country.Its a wonderful sites and its wonderful due to presence of so many wonderful local and foreign friends.My hobby is music and painting.My favourite food is chicken,dal and pop corn.I love to play games during my leisure.My favourite colour is green.
Shihabshiraj no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 18th, 2012, 11:09 PM   #429
I Know

Likes (Received): 5

I Know no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 22nd, 2012, 07:00 AM   #430
TanvirBD
BANNED

I am "F.M. Tanvir Ahmed Kabir" currently working at WID Craft Enterprise as Director (Admin & Marketing) providing consultancy/equipment support to both Swimming Pool and Kitchen (Commercial or Private) owners. Love drinking Coffee .,....alot..what? I can't help it, specially when my company is into Importing Coffee Beans & Machine LOL. Anywho "Skyscrapercity" , I feel its the gathering hub for people who want to contribute to the human society regardless of which nation or society they are from. I finding worth spending my time at this place.
TanvirBD no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 6th, 2013, 02:52 AM   #431
Faisal Shourov

Likes (Received): 3204

Assalamu Alaikum fellow members. I'm a new member to skyscrapercity. I have been following this website for the last two years and really pleased to see forums about skyscrapers in Bangladesh.
Faisal Shourov no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 10th, 2013, 11:59 PM   #432
samaruf
Shakil Maruf

Likes (Received): 261

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faisal Shourov View Post
Assalamu Alaikum fellow members. I'm a new member to skyscrapercity. I have been following this website for the last two years and really pleased to see forums about skyscrapers in Bangladesh.
Wa alaikum as salaam and belated welcome. May be you can say a little bit about yourself, where you are posting from, hobbies, etc. If you are in Bangladesh, you can keep us informed about different topics by posting in the relevant threads.
samaruf no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 12th, 2013, 09:23 AM   #433
Faisal Shourov

Likes (Received): 3204

Quote:
Originally Posted by samaruf View Post
Wa alaikum as salaam and belated welcome. May be you can say a little bit about yourself, where you are posting from, hobbies, etc. If you are in Bangladesh, you can keep us informed about different topics by posting in the relevant threads.
Hi Samaruf. I currently live in Dhaka studying A Level. I have affinity for skylines and I browse through these kind of websites at leisure time. I look forward too post about ongoing projects and hope other members will be more active to keep the threads interesting.
Faisal Shourov no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 12th, 2013, 01:40 PM   #434
aboutBangladesh
Its all about Bangladesh

Well Its Imtiaz Ahmed, owner and writer of www.about-bangladesh.com . I am from Dhaka. And I love my city.
Old January 12th, 2013, 11:39 PM   #435
mirzazeehan

Welcome to SSC guys!
Old January 17th, 2013, 07:49 AM   #436
Youser

Hello all,

Youser here from London, been browsing the Bangladeshi threads for a couple of months now, really surprised with what I've seen as I haven't seen much of Bangladesh myself. My family are from Sylhet and we currently have a small building project going on there. Looking forward to seeing more old and new builds of Bangladesh
Youser no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 17th, 2013, 07:33 PM   #437
beer51

Likes (Received): 16

Welcom to SSC Youser, care to elaborate on the building project your family are doing i.e commercial, residential, location, photos etc.
beer
beer51 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 9th, 2013, 04:24 PM   #438
drivetimedhaka

Likes (Received): 1

Hi all,

Have been reading these forums for years now with great interest. Hoping be to more active now with posts. I had previously posted a few years ago. I am currently based in London but do travel to Dhaka quite often.

If any of you guys are interested in cars, you can check out www.drivetimedhaka.com/gallery which I started around 10 years ago.

Regards

Rezwan
drivetimedhaka no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 19th, 2013, 07:46 PM   #439
bangladeshtourism

I am new here but I have been blogging about Bangladesh and world wide tourism for long time.Hope, you can enjoy my blog. I will also hope to start contribute any kind of information in this forum. I have hope you can contribute into my blog with articles and photos as I am fully dedicated grow my site. Only thing I miss, this lovely forum.
Old January 24th, 2014, 03:15 PM   #440
Maidulpci
detecting unknown hardwar

I am Maidul Islam.I am Bangladeshi.I love my country very much.
Maidulpci no está en línea   Reply With Quote