daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy (aug.2, 2013) | DMCA policy | flipboard magazine

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Thai Forum > New Highrise developments

New Highrise developments Come see whats on the rise in this capital

Old February 17th, 2012, 01:04 PM   #281
melrocks50

Likes (Received): 560

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lizzard King View Post
I think The Met, is underspriced, give it a couple of years and the prices will go much higher then, no comparison to the Milenium residence- middle upper mass market product-reminds me of HK and Singapore

The Met offers great privace and great location,i only think it is too big but not crowded.

You can try try some units at Empire tower on Naratiwat-sathorn as well The River for the views, with your budget u can get a great high floor unit.

Q house lang suan is underpriced as well to my opinino with and upside...

there is also Royal saladaeng for big units in good prices still from the developer
Thanks for the reply! Sorry for being so picky and asking so many questions. How about the Infinity?
melrocks50 no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links

Old February 17th, 2012, 06:27 PM   #282
The Lizzard King

Likes (Received): 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by melrocks50 View Post
Thanks for the reply! Sorry for being so picky and asking so many questions. How about the Infinity?
If u visit and like and feel "home" its good if priced up to 150,000 psm.

But all of the projects above are much better projects and better value for money if u ask me.

The met and The river are higher grade as well
The Lizzard King no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 17th, 2012, 06:30 PM   #283
melrocks50

Quote:
If u visit and like and feel "home" its good if priced up to 150,000 psm.

But all of the projects above are much better projects and better value for money if u ask me.

The met and The river are higher grade as well
Not really interested in the River because its a bit too far from everything eg, Paragon, Central world etc
Old February 18th, 2012, 01:51 PM   #284
melrocks50

How about An 80sqm 2 br duplex at Keyne? Priced at 160000 per sqm total 13.5 million.
I'm at the Sansiri event at Paragon right now.
Old February 18th, 2012, 03:45 PM   #285
The Lizzard King

Quote:
How about An 80sqm 2 br duplex at Keyne? Priced at 160000 per sqm total 13.5 million.
I'm at the Sansiri event at Paragon right now.
cant compare sansiri products to any of the above, cant recommend to buy anything from them if u are looking for grade A.
Old February 18th, 2012, 04:37 PM   #286
melrocks50

Too late to tell me now I just bought the unit. In my opinion it's a good decision because of the Sansiri brand and it's close proximity to the bts.
Old February 18th, 2012, 05:35 PM   #287
Chad
Kickimus Gluteus Maximus

Likes (Received): 875

Keyne is great, proximity to BTS, not too many units, nice design and I think it's not overpriced.

-Imate pravo da ćutite, sve što budete rekli može i biće upotrebljeno protiv vas na forumu

You know you love me. XOXO.
Chad no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 18th, 2012, 08:41 PM   #288
The Lizzard King

good luck and congratrs
Old February 19th, 2012, 12:35 AM   #289
SkySter

Likes (Received): 0

เพิ่งจัด Equinox ชั้นสูงของ Major ไป
SkySter no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 19th, 2012, 01:50 PM   #290
KeNgKrUpS

Likes (Received): 46

Quote:
cant compare sansiri products to any of the above, cant recommend to buy anything from them if u are looking for grade A.
So are you saying Sansiri is not grade A?

Quote:
In my opinion it's a good decision because of the Sansiri brand
Two contradicting statements here. Sansiri good or not?
KeNgKrUpS no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 19th, 2012, 02:46 PM   #291
melrocks50

Sansiri is great! In my opinion it is one of the best developers out there. My parents own several Sansiri projects such as Siri Residence and they all turned out great!
Old February 19th, 2012, 04:14 PM   #292
Speed

Likes (Received): 137

Quote:
Too late to tell me now I just bought the unit. In my opinion it's a good decision because of the Sansiri brand and it's close proximity to the bts.
wow, did you sell yr M Silom unit already? or will you have two crash pads?
Speed no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 19th, 2012, 04:14 PM   #293
The Lizzard King

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeNgKrUpS View Post
So are you saying Sansiri is not grade A?

Two contradicting statements here. Sansiri good or not?
Maybe its a good topic to open, but in my opinion and many others as well, sansiri is not more then a medium or maybe grade B+ developer in terms of international standarts for luxury and quality.we can single out a couple of their projects but in general they r not in the top in terms of design,product,and quality, but for some reason they have a good barnd name for THAI buyers,can't compare to true grade A products tough, maybe in location and price only...

Don't get me wrong they some good projects,but they r not at the top scale of projects...

They do seem to be a stable investment for the short medium term tough in terms of rent yields...
Old February 19th, 2012, 04:31 PM   #294
Chad
Kickimus Gluteus Maximus

Likes (Received): 875

I would give Sansiri
an A+ for marketing and branding strategy, popularity, reputations and sales team.
an A for building designs, product development and locations.
an B for construction, finishing qualities.

But I think Sansiri has improved a lot in this past recent years, their very latest projects such as Siri@Sukhumvit, Quattro and those B+ secment projects like Blocks77 and Hive cameout very well done.

-Imate pravo da ćutite, sve što budete rekli može i biće upotrebljeno protiv vas na forumu

You know you love me. XOXO.
Chad no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 19th, 2012, 05:08 PM   #295
melrocks50

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lizzard King

Maybe its a good topic to open, but in my opinion and many others as well, sansiri is not more then a medium or maybe grade B+ developer in terms of international standarts for luxury and quality.we can single out a couple of their projects but in general they r not in the top in terms of design,product,and quality, but for some reason they have a good barnd name for THAI buyers,can't compare to true grade A products tough, maybe in location and price only...

Don't get me wrong they some good projects,but they r not at the top scale of projects...

They do seem to be a stable investment for the short medium term tough in terms of rent yields...
In your opinion what do you think are one of the best developers in Thailand?
Old February 19th, 2012, 05:09 PM   #296
melrocks50

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lizzard King

What do you think is the best developer in Thailand?
Old February 19th, 2012, 10:59 PM   #297
The Lizzard King

Quote:
What do you think is the best developer in Thailand?
im talking only in terms of products, not in financial strength, those r developers that i would buy their products for the prices u mentioned-150,000+ psm and luxury (listed in random order):

Pace development (still need to prove themselves with the ritz but their first two projects came out great).

HKR-Sukothai

Minor Group

Raimonland- in their former form tough they never had perfect finishing.

Q-house

Those are to name a few, but there are more small developers that have better products then sansiri and with better pricing.

Dont get me wrong sansiri are ok, but mostly a mas products developments, even when they r supposed to be top grade.

the developers above are known to be design and life style oriented...

i also agree with Chad, they improved alot in their finishing, but still excpet single projects like the wireless one i dont think they compete with the developers above.

also in terms of locations they dont uselli buy the best land plots for the top prices but good land in good areas, the wireless and the old rajdamri project are not typical Sansiri and i think we can all agree...
Old February 20th, 2012, 12:07 AM   #298
rkbauer

Likes (Received): 4

Quote:
im talking only in terms of products, not in financial strength, those r developers that i would buy their products for the prices u mentioned-150,000+ psm and luxury (listed in random order):

Pace development (still need to prove themselves with the ritz but their first two projects came out great).

HKR-Sukothai

Minor Group

Raimonland- in their former form tough they never had perfect finishing.

Q-house

Those are to name a few, but there are more small developers that have better products then sansiri and with better pricing.

Dont get me wrong sansiri are ok, but mostly a mas products developments, even when they r supposed to be top grade.

the developers above are known to be design and life style oriented...

i also agree with Chad, they improved alot in their finishing, but still excpet single projects like the wireless one i dont think they compete with the developers above.

also in terms of locations they dont uselli buy the best land plots for the top prices but good land in good areas, the wireless and the old rajdamri project are not typical Sansiri and i think we can all agree...
What is your opinion of Major Development, in comparison with Sansiri?

I only have personal experience (as in, developers I've bought condos from) with TCCCapitalland and Major Development. TCCCapitalland's end-product was good, but service was hit and miss. My Major Development condo is not finished yet, but their staff has been very competent and polite thus far.
rkbauer no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 20th, 2012, 12:22 AM   #299
The Lizzard King

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkbauer View Post
What is your opinion of Major Development, in comparison with Sansiri?

I only have personal experience (as in, developers I've bought condos from) with TCCCapitalland and Major Development. TCCCapitalland's end-product was good, but service was hit and miss. My Major Development condo is not finished yet, but their staff has been very competent and polite thus far.
i think TCC is good in terms of pricing their products unlike sansiri, but i wouldnt put much above sansiri onli in better pricing for their products, still nut money units above 150,000 psm for TCC projects...

I think Major are trying to upgrade themselves but they still a young company and not experienced enough to compete with the companies that were mentioned above, maybe after M SILOM and Pattaya project and Suk 23 they can claim to be in the same level, especially now with their new very upscale and expensive small luxury project in Thonglor.

again there are many developers that do single good projects, but sansiri is too big to produce good quality projects unles they buy high price land where they can wait and design like the ralph lauren project
Old February 20th, 2012, 06:06 AM   #300
Speed

Likes (Received): 137

I cant wait to see HKR of Hong Kong's development at the ex-French Embassy grounds on Sathorn South Road (not far from their Sukhothai Residences project)
Speed no está en línea   Reply With Quote