daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Continental Forums > United Arab Emirates - دار زايـــد > Other Emirates Projects > Northern Emirates

Northern Emirates Projects in Ras al-Khaimah, Umm al-Quwain, and Fujairah

Old January 17th, 2012, 05:19 PM   #1461
makka123

Likes (Received): 0

that's what I did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beer51 View Post
Hi makka123

You need to email Peggy Newton on BMRAKLEGAL@gmail.com (this is not my email address hence no reply from me) before 31st January 2012 if you want to join the legal team. Peggy will collect all the inform from all the new investors who want to join the legal team and get in touch with you.
hi, that's what I did email BMRAKLEGAL@gmail.com. but I'll try again

thanks
makka123 no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links

Old January 18th, 2012, 05:00 PM   #1462
beer51

Likes (Received): 11

Makka123

Peggy will respond once she has collected all the people who wish to join the legal team. She will reply after the dead line which is 31st Jan 2012.
beer51 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 1st, 2012, 10:22 PM   #1463
SayNoToRAK

Likes (Received): 5

6 months of silence

It is now six months since any updates posted by the developer. A total disgrace.

www.almarjanislandrak.com
SayNoToRAK no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 2nd, 2012, 10:28 AM   #1464
I Know

Likes (Received): 4

nothing is going on there mate, so you may be in for a long wait
I Know no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 2nd, 2012, 02:31 PM   #1465
SayNoToRAK

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Know
nothing is going on there mate, so you may be in for a long wait
I Know I Know!!
Old February 2nd, 2012, 02:59 PM   #1466
I Know

Likes (Received): 4

When you turn of at the junction to cut through RAKIA heading towards the coast and al hamra village there was a lorry that shed its load of glass on the round about, it was about 6 months ago and its still not been cleaned up, just moved to the side.

So what chance do you think the place has in general, just pipe dreams
I Know no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 19th, 2012, 09:19 AM   #1467
bandulawk

Dear Friends,

I am also a invester in this blue mirrage project in RAK. I have paid 70% till date. Though they had appointed the Contractor, now there seems to be no progress.

Can I also know how can I join your group/legal team.

regards,

The project
bandulawk no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 20th, 2012, 01:03 PM   #1468
beer51

The cut off date for joining the legal team was 31st January 2012. You can try and email peggy on BMRAKLEGAL@gmail.com requesting to join the legal group.
Old March 6th, 2012, 09:34 AM   #1469
SayNoToRAK

16th April 2012

Date when "Force Majeure" period expires.

Old March 21st, 2012, 11:26 AM   #1470
rkbk

What is the latest now? i have not heard anything and i have given peggy newton my email too
rkbk no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 22nd, 2012, 03:01 PM   #1471
flexton

I think RAKIA soon will arrive to London on an exhibition of real estate for advertising of investment possibilities emirate.

We can ask questions
flexton no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 23rd, 2012, 08:24 AM   #1472
doomsdayarmy

You might find this interesting http://blog.sfgate.com/sportsevents/...e-park/#3992-4 If this thing doesn't kick start RAK and Al Marjan, I don't know what will. This is certainly good news if it ever materializes.

Last edited by doomsdayarmy; March 23rd, 2012 at 05:22 PM.
doomsdayarmy no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 23rd, 2012, 03:27 PM   #1473
SayNoToRAK

Real Madrid Whatever - Alas this is no good for Blu Mirage investors as the developer has done a bunk. May push up the value of the plot if someone wanted to take it off PURE's dirty hands?
Old March 24th, 2012, 03:51 PM   #1474
stellon

Hi everyone ,if you google Real Madrids new development it looks excellent, but if another developer did want to buy our plot what we all own , does anyone know if we actully do own the land register, or will pure be able to get the money and not us.It would be so good I am not into football but football brings in money so the island would e great,there is a video on YouTube as well.
stellon no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 26th, 2012, 03:49 PM   #1475
beer51

http://www.emirates247.com/news/emir...03-25-1.450250

Real Madrid to open holiday resort in UAE
'Real Madrid Resort Island' is $1 billion dollar venture with the RAK Marjan Island Football Investment Fund and government of Ras Al Khaimah
By YouTube/Reuters
Published Sunday, March 25, 2012

Nine-times European champions Real Madrid have unveiled plans to open a branded holiday resort in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) due to open in January 2015.

'Real Madrid Resort Island' is a $1 billion dollar venture with the RAK Marjan Island Football Investment Fund and the government of the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah, developed under the club's brand.

No further financial details were given.

A presentation at the Bernabeu on Thursday showed plans for sports facilities, a marina, luxury hotels and villas, an amusement park, a club museum and a 10,000-seat stadium with one side open to the sea.

"It is a decisive and strategic step that will strengthen our institution in the Middle East and Asia," said Real president Florentino Perez.

The 430,000-square metre leisure facility is expected to attract around one million visitors in 2015.

Real said the artificial island's location put it equidistant between Europe and the Far East, adding that more than half of their estimated 300 million followers were based in Asia.
Old March 30th, 2012, 11:18 AM   #1476
rkbk

This looks good, opening Jan 2015
Old March 30th, 2012, 12:08 PM   #1477
rkbk

http://www.realmadrid.com/cs/Satelli...tion_stone.htm

from real madrids official website...its declared for project to go ahead
Old March 30th, 2012, 06:00 PM   #1478
SayNoToRAK

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkbk View Post
http://www.realmadrid.com/cs/Satelli...tion_stone.htm

from real madrids official website...its declared for project to go ahead
It does look impressive - I really hope they have [unlike me] done their due diligence - it will be a great boost to RAK & Al Marjan if it comes off. Also the profile is doing wonders for the hits on our website - hopefully this will give investors caught up in the hype access to what it is really like investing in RAK & Al Marjan and the ability to ask the right questions: they have been warned.
Old March 30th, 2012, 08:57 PM   #1479
stellon

Unless real Madrid are complete idots, it looks to me from looking at there plans they will have to past our piece of unfinished shit in order to get to theres, so if I was them I would be talking to the Rak government to make sure ours are finished because it won't make there's look good. Also our Escrow account is another piece of shit, but we all know that.
stellon no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2012, 05:07 PM   #1480
paddystani

New Dubai law to give buyers full refund if developer fails to deliver on time

Quote:
New Dubai law to give buyers full refund if developer fails to deliver on time
TUESDAY, 01 MAY 2012

Dubai property investors are set to get a full refund if developers default on handover under a proposed new Investor Protection Law that could be in force by the end of June 2012.

The proposal also makes it mandatory for developers to provide all promised common facilities. It means that if there are delays and failures investors will be eligible for cancellation of their contracts and get a full refund.

It also means that swimming pools, gyms or any other promised facilities will have to be ready before officially handing over the keys to the new owners.

This comes as a growing number of developers have failed to provide the facilities mentioned in their sales purchase agreements (SPAs) or marketing material. Until now, buyers did not have much recourse and could only hope that the facilities would get completed at some point in time.

Developers will also face fines if the units they promise are not delivered on time, or to agreed specifications.

A proposed provision of the draft law also says that if a unit turns out to be 30% smaller than the actual net area in the contract, the investor will have the right to cancel the contract and obtain a full refund.
In case of off plan sales, the draft proposes to make it mandatory for a developer to get all approvals from the Real Estate Regulatory Agency (RERA) and to register all saleable units with the Dubai Land Departmentís online registration system.

The developer is also obliged to register all contracts with RERA and to provide all information regarding the projectís handover, escrow account, etc.

According to Sultan Bin Mejren, director general of the Dubai Land Department, the new law could be implemented by the end of June.

Following the global economic slowdown of 2008, there are still hundreds of property projects on hold in Dubai. According to the latest figures from 165 projects have been completed since the beginning of 2009, 291 projects are on hold, 291 projects are likely to be completed in due course, and 29 projects have not yet been started.
Lets hope that Ras Al Khamiah Govt takes heed of this Dubai Law??
http://www.propertywire.com/news/mid...205016475.html
paddystani no está en línea   Reply With Quote