daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy (aug.2, 2013) | DMCA policy | flipboard magazine

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > European Forums > Euroscrapers > Local discussions > Romania & Moldova > Development Forums > Bucharest–Ilfov

Old February 24th, 2012, 10:00 PM   #2181
nebunul
Basarabia e Romania

Likes (Received): 162

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominatrix#1 View Post
Este un tramvai tip GT4 modernizat pentru orasul Iasi. Toate bune!
Vrem detaliiiiii si pozeeeee

Timpul pentru Unire niciodată nu va veni de la sine, dacă nu-l vom face şi aduce fiecare dintre noi, cei care ne dorim Unirea cu adevărat.
“DACĂ VISUL UNORA A FOST SĂ AJUNGĂ ĪN COSMOS, EU VIAŢA ĪNTREAGĂ AM VISAT SĂ TREC PRUTUL” (GRIGORE VIERU)
nebunul no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links

Old February 24th, 2012, 10:59 PM   #2182
Cadīr
Genuine Tatar

Likes (Received): 2361

Omul are nevoie de public transport, e strain si are nevoie de ajutor.

Hello Capt.Vimes,

I'll try to help you, although the info I found might not be the best/shortest/cheapest solution, because I've not been in that area yet.

I think you should buy a RATB travel card from Baneasa Airport, and charge it 4 tickets. It will cost you around 10 lei.

1)Take the bus 131 or 301 to Piata Victoriei.
2)Go underground and take the metro to Piata Sudului (6 stations). Take care to take the metro towards Piata Sudului, and not an other direction. You will have to buy a 2way metro card for 4 lei from there.
3)Go up to the surface and take one of 402, 414, 434 busses and get off at Primaria Popesti Leordeni. Your street is behind the station, on the left.

Take care !

Hope somebody who knows better the area can correct me if he feels like.

İzmit Bay bridge (PPP, 2682 m.) 3.Bosporus Bridge (PPP, 2164 m.)

Eurasia Tunnel (PPP, 5.4 km) Marmaray Tunnel (U/C)
Cadīr no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 25th, 2012, 12:16 AM   #2183
Evil78

Likes (Received): 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadīr View Post
Omul are nevoie de public transport, e strain si are nevoie de ajutor.

Hello Capt.Vimes,

I'll try to help you, although the info I found might not be the best/shortest/cheapest solution, because I've not been in that area yet.

I think you should buy a RATB travel card from Baneasa Airport, and charge it 4 tickets. It will cost you around 10 lei.

1)Take the bus 131 or 301 to Piata Victoriei.
2)Go underground and take the metro to Piata Sudului (6 stations). Take care to take the metro towards Piata Sudului, and not an other direction. You will have to buy a 2way metro card for 4 lei from there.
3)Go up to the surface and take one of 402, 414, 434 busses and get off at Primaria Popesti Leordeni. Your street is behind the station, on the left.

Take care !

Hope somebody who knows better the area can correct me if he feels like.
This is the best option with RATB, but like this, it will take at least 11/2 - 2 hours. Considering, of course, also the change and the waiting times, especially for those "preorasenesc" lines (402,414...). And if you're for the first time in Bucharest/Pta Sudului, you will also need a few seconds to find the stations.
Of course you save a bit of money, but if you don't want to spend half a day traveling, you can take a taxi. It's only about 15km. Average taxi prices are around 1.39 Lei, so the cost should be around 25-30 Lei. (aprox. ~6€) And, depending on the time of the day (traffic), it shouldn't take more than 30-35 minutes to get there.
Evil78 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 25th, 2012, 08:25 PM   #2184
Florin

Likes (Received): 209

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt.Vimes View Post
Hi guys, greetings from Varna

A friend of mine needs to use public transport to go from Beneasa Airport to Erou Gorian Alexandru street in Popesti-Lordeni. Do you have any suggestions? I can't find that street on google maps, is there some romanian site with maps, like bgmpas.com that we have in Bulgaria.

Noroc şi mulţumesc!
Hi, a bit faster than Cadīr's option (btw, he meant Piaţa Romană, not Piaţa Victoriei) it would be to take bus nr. 131, 301 or 335 from the airport, but go down at Piaţa Charles de Gaulle.

You have to cross the street, you will see the stop very close to a big glass-covered building with "Banca Transilvania" written on it. The ticket booth is there and you can buy some trips. I recommend you to go down at Piaţa Charles de Gaulle (to avoid rush-hour traffic) and change for the metro, which is very close to the bus stop (see the "M" sign). The metro stop is "Aviatorilor" and you have to go down at "Piaţa Sudului" (8 stops, take the metro that has "Berceni" written on it and not "Pipera", it's the one on your left side when you enter the metro station).

From there, try to find the "maxi-taxi" (minibus) stop around the market, the area might be quite confusing so try to ask someone (or walk a bit on Şos. Olteniţei and wave if you see a minibus with Popeşti Leordeni written on it). I'm not sure about the RATB lines that Cadīr recommended (they are not listed on www.ratb.ro), but the maxi-taxi goes one about every 10 minutes and it costs 2,5 lei. If you get lost, take a taxi (you will find one around without any effort). Your destination is close enought (5 kilometers with almost no traffic lights) not to pay more than 10 lei. I don't recommend taking a taxi from the airport all the way there as it will probably take a long time and it will cost minimum 10 euros (40-45 lei) as you have to cross the entire city.

Anyway, you should reach Piaţa Sudului by bus+metro in less than 40 minutes.

Good luck!

Last edited by Florin; February 25th, 2012 at 08:39 PM.
Florin no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 25th, 2012, 08:31 PM   #2185
cornel001
Balamuc

Likes (Received): 90

It wont be a long time if taxi goes by ring-road (if he comes in rush hour).
If someone else pays (the company if it is a business trip) its better by taxi but pay attention to fare becouse they may try to trick you.
Old February 25th, 2012, 08:53 PM   #2186
Florin

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornel001 View Post
If someone else pays (the company if it is a business trip) its better by taxi but pay attention to fare becouse they may try to trick you.
If he goes by ring-road, it will "only" be about 35 km (expect to pay at least 60 lei for that). That would be the worse option, it's even better just to cross the city by taxi. Bus (only a few stops to Piaţa Charles de Gaulle) + Metro + maxi taxi or regular taxi is by far the best way to go.

Note that if you are a foreigner, most likely the taxi driver will try to rip you off somehow (taking a longer way as you don't know the city, going into traffic jams as the counter charges for time spent and not only distance). The taxi drivers at the airports are well known for regular rip-off schemes so avoid that solution.

From Piaţa Sudului it's a short, straight-line trip, making it very unlikely to be ripped-off.
Old February 25th, 2012, 08:53 PM   #2187
Cadīr
Genuine Tatar

Likes (Received): 2361

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornel001 View Post
They always try to play smartguy on foreigners, that's why I recommended the public transport.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florin View Post
From Piaţa Sudului it's a short, straight-line trip, making it very unlikely to be ripped-off.
Although it's illegal, they refuse short trips.

İzmit Bay bridge (PPP, 2682 m.) 3.Bosporus Bridge (PPP, 2164 m.)

Eurasia Tunnel (PPP, 5.4 km) Marmaray Tunnel (U/C)
Cadīr no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 25th, 2012, 08:58 PM   #2188
Florin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadīr View Post
They always try to play smartguy on foreigners, that's why I recommended the public transport.

Although it's illegal, they refuse short trips.
As a regular taxi user in Bucharest, I can tell you that's it's very unlikely they will refuse a 5 km trip. If they do, just go to the next taxi, Piaţa Sudului is a regular place for taxis waiting for orders or customers.

I recommend public transport also, so I gave this solution only in case he gets confused and can't take the maxi-taxi.
Old March 5th, 2012, 11:45 AM   #2189
feroviar

Imi poate spune si mie cineva ce lucrari mai sunt de efectuat la statia de tramvai a liniei 1 de pe Pasajul Basarab? Am vazut ca scarile rulante si fixe precum si lifturile sunt montate de ceva vreme insa tramvaiele tot nu opresc.
Treaba asta aduce extrem de mult cu situatia de la Pasajul Victoria unde am fi putut avea statie de tramvai de mai bine de douazeci de ani. Acolo macar exista scuza ca nu sunt amenajate peroanele.
feroviar no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 7th, 2012, 04:23 AM   #2190
PaulFCB
In the brig

Likes (Received): 208

Probabil ca o sa se deschida in curand dat si statia aceea, banuiesc ca in ultima vreme nu s-au schimbat multe datorita gerului, nu am urmarit foarte atent evolutia sa de la deschiderea liniei pana acum.

Cat despre statia de la Victoriei, as fi si eu curios daca mai exista un plan de a conecta linia 1 de statia de la Victoriei.
PaulFCB está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old March 9th, 2012, 07:50 PM   #2191
Goldmund
BANNED

Likes (Received): 534

Quote:
Originally Posted by feroviar View Post
Imi poate spune si mie cineva ce lucrari mai sunt de efectuat la statia de tramvai a liniei 1 de pe Pasajul Basarab? Am vazut ca scarile rulante si fixe precum si lifturile sunt montate de ceva vreme insa tramvaiele tot nu opresc.
Treaba asta aduce extrem de mult cu situatia de la Pasajul Victoria unde am fi putut avea statie de tramvai de mai bine de douazeci de ani. Acolo macar exista scuza ca nu sunt amenajate peroanele.
Daca doamna@Dominatrix ar fi in apropiere ne-ar da mai multe amanunte despre tot ce are legatura cu transportul in comun, in special despre tramvaie.
Goldmund no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 10th, 2012, 11:52 AM   #2192
cornel001
Balamuc

Likes (Received): 90

E ocupata sa biciuiasca pe unul care nu a fost cuminte.
Old March 10th, 2012, 04:46 PM   #2193
Goldmund
BANNED

Poate(mai ales ca multi ar merita sa fie biciuiti, nu doar cei care o doresc!), dar pe mine nu ma intereseaza ce face @Dominatrix privat, in schimb apreciez cunostintele ei despre transportul in comun.
Old March 10th, 2012, 08:15 PM   #2194
nebunul
Basarabia e Romania

Likes (Received): 162

Pasajelelelelele ...
http://www.agendaconstructiilor.ro/f...artie_2012.pdf

Timpul pentru Unire niciodată nu va veni de la sine, dacă nu-l vom face şi aduce fiecare dintre noi, cei care ne dorim Unirea cu adevărat.
“DACĂ VISUL UNORA A FOST SĂ AJUNGĂ ĪN COSMOS, EU VIAŢA ĪNTREAGĂ AM VISAT SĂ TREC PRUTUL” (GRIGORE VIERU)
nebunul no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 10th, 2012, 09:45 PM   #2195
Goldmund
BANNED

pro, contra?! Oricum, un tunel e 'un rau mai mic' decat pasajele supraterane!
Bine ca nu s-au gandit la un pasaj suprateran peste Piatza Ch. de Gaulle
Old March 11th, 2012, 08:20 AM   #2196
Dominatrix#1
Sadică

Likes (Received): 2

@Goldmund: Statia este finalizata. Problema este la Primarie, care nu vrea sa o deschida decat la pachet cu trotuarul rulant, la care executia ar fi trebuit sa inceapa deja (s-a semnat protocolul cu MT). Nu stiu exact daca a fost finalizat bransamentul pentru alimentarea cu energie electrica a statiei, dar chiar daca s-a terminat, statia tot nu se va deschide pana nu e gata si trotuarul.

@Cornel001: Gresit! Sunt ocupata sa LEG pe unii care n-au fost cuminti. Vezi avatarul meu pe metrouusor (nu il pun aici, ca sa nu 'isterizez' pe cei din 'administratia' pudibonda - nu ma refer la moderatorii romani - care in viata lor nu au vazut niste funii de pantograf infasurate in jurul unei persoane care nu are nimic impotriva).
Dominatrix#1 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 11th, 2012, 08:25 PM   #2197
Goldmund
BANNED

mersi, Dominatrix.
Old March 12th, 2012, 09:49 AM   #2198
usernameteg
Username: Teg

Likes (Received): 1144

Abonamentele lunare pe RATB vor putea fi folosite doar la un număr limitat de călătorii

Quote:
Cei care aleg să īşi īncarce portofelul electronic cu 50 de lei, adică cu un abonament lunar, vor putea circula cu autobuzul de maximum 200 de ori īn cele 30 de zile. Pe de altă parte, cei care vor opta pentru un abonament valabil pe două linii urbane vor putea taxa maximum 120 de călătorii.
“Hotărārea a fost luată īn Consiliul de Administraţie al Regiei Autonome de Transport Bucureşti (RATB). Propunerea va fi supusă aprobării Consiliului general al Capitalei. Nu era normal să ai un număr nelimitat de călătorii”, a explicat, pentru EVZ, directorul general al Regiei, Viorel Popescu.

Maximum 6-7 călătorii pe zi

Un simplu calcul a aratăt că, dacă o persoană circulă cu mijloacele de transport īn fiecare zi, aceasta poate efectua maximum 6,6 călătorii. Īn opinia directorului Popescu, bucureşteanul va fi obligat, prin această măsură, să valideze şi să fie mai responsabil.
“Practic, acum omul nu validează cardul pentru că nu este obligat. Astfel, noi nu ştim şi nu putem face o statistică reală a numărului călătorilor. Eu cred că 200 de călătorii pe lună sunt suficente”, este de părere Viorel Popescu.

http://b365.realitatea.net/news/abon...-de-calatorii/
usernameteg no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 12th, 2012, 11:39 AM   #2199
Fallen

Likes (Received): 184

Not cool! Eu folosesc 6 calatorii pe zi numai pentru a merge la serviciu, + metrou. Daca ma limiteaza la 6-7 pe zi, inseamna ca in afara de drumul spre/de la serviciu nu mai pot merge in alta parte..

+ in anumite autobuze, la anumite ore ar fi macel daca ar trebui ca toti calatorii sa composteze. Asta e si unul dintre avantajele abonamentului, ca nu te agiti sa ajungi la aparatul de "compostat".
Fallen no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 12th, 2012, 11:52 AM   #2200
Clinlin
We are all pax.

Likes (Received): 206

Ba poti, dar platesti mai mult

Centura Bacau, €97mil. Placerea de a visa umed timp de 10 ani, nepretuita. Pentru toate celelalte exista Ministerul Transporturilor.
Clinlin no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Tags
bucharest, metro, public transport, ro_bucharest, ro_muntenia, subway