daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Philippine Forums > Around the Philippines > Transport, Urban Planning and Infrastructure > Urban Planning

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old February 24th, 2012, 05:31 PM   #4441
golls81
golls81

Likes (Received): 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by cebuboi View Post
iloilo being blessed with that beautiful river...i could only wish they could develop that riverside into something similar to this...

Nice...
golls81 no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links

Old February 24th, 2012, 05:33 PM   #4442
golls81
golls81

DAVAO CITY

golls81 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 25th, 2012, 03:31 AM   #4443
KulasKusgan
Budotz

Likes (Received): 56

Old February 25th, 2012, 03:46 AM   #4444
lewdsaint
You Ain't No Patron Saint

Likes (Received): 3273

Iloilo River - Muelle Loney side

WE SUPPORT "ONE ISLAND, ONE REGION"
lewdsaint no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 25th, 2012, 03:54 AM   #4445
skyion
BANNED

Quote:
iloilo being blessed with that beautiful river...i could only wish they could develop that riverside into something similar to this...

hmm may it truly be a sincere, thoughtful, righteous wish from you

simple at practical lang wish ko, sana mga urban rivers ng bansa tulad ng Pasig, Davao river mai-replicate tulad ng pag-rehabilitate ng mga Ilonggo sa Iloilo river
skyion no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 25th, 2012, 04:06 AM   #4446
lewdsaint
You Ain't No Patron Saint

Likes (Received): 3273

Actually there is an on-going development sa Iloilo which the Esplanade Project.
Here is the photo taken awhile ago, construction update....

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Development Plan

The Esplanade Project will provide a recreational space for walking complete with stalls, restaurants, and viewing decks extending from the Treņas Boulevard in Mandurriao all the way to Drilon Bridge in La Paz.

Quote:

WE SUPPORT "ONE ISLAND, ONE REGION"
lewdsaint no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 25th, 2012, 04:30 AM   #4447
skyion
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdsaint View Post
Actually there is an on-going development sa Iloilo which the Esplanade Project.

Development Plan

The Esplanade Project will provide a recreational space for walking complete with stalls, restaurants, and viewing decks extending from the Treņas Boulevard in Mandurriao all the way to Drilon Bridge in La Paz.

looks even more interesting

seems Iloilo is at the forefront in urban river rehabilitation for the rest of the country's cities to emulate
skyion no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 25th, 2012, 05:12 AM   #4448
jochval
Urban Geek

Likes (Received): 281

Quote:

wow ganda naman nito...sana maging ganito din ang SRP sa Cebu in the future...
Old February 25th, 2012, 05:15 AM   #4449
habagatcentral1
Nomad of South Central

Likes (Received): 467

Iloilo River...90 year panorama

This is 2012... (Photo by Lewdsaint)

90 years ago...(1922) Photo from IloiloRiver Flickr. During its heydays as the trans-shipment port of sugar from Negros and was the second most important port in the colony.

By 2016, the Aduana will be celebrating its centenario.
habagatcentral1 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 25th, 2012, 05:49 AM   #4450
KulasKusgan
Budotz

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdsaint View Post

Development Plan

Old February 25th, 2012, 05:53 AM   #4451
OtAkAw
BUMMED

Likes (Received): 236

The gov't shouldn't allow any heavy industries to go even near that river.
Old February 25th, 2012, 06:08 AM   #4452
habagatcentral1
Nomad of South Central

Likes (Received): 467

Quote:
Originally Posted by OtAkAw View Post
The gov't shouldn't allow any heavy industries to go even near that river.
Iloilo City is following the CLUP with the help of Jun Palafox. The industrial area is placed in Lapuz and LaPaz districts, facing the sea. There are several rules, an ordinance and a body that oversees the maintenance of Iloilo River. This coming May-June 2012, there will be an international river conference to be held in Iloilo. (date of venue changed to May to first day of June this year)
habagatcentral1 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 25th, 2012, 07:28 AM   #4453
angelkirk89

Likes (Received): 1114

Quote:
Originally Posted by KulasKusgan View Post
Sarap siguro dyan pumunta...ang ganda...
Old February 25th, 2012, 12:22 PM   #4454
cebuboi
ThE RefLeX..ThE DrEaMeR..

Likes (Received): 166

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyion View Post
hmm may it truly be a sincere, thoughtful, righteous wish from you

simple at practical lang wish ko, sana mga urban rivers ng bansa tulad ng Pasig, Davao river mai-replicate tulad ng pag-rehabilitate ng mga Ilonggo sa Iloilo river

Here you are again....you know what when i said or write those praises/wish for Iloilo never did it came into my mind that i'll do it just to bully them or whatever reason it maybe....and again why would i'll do that? unless maybe if i could earn money and millions of it of course no need to think twice...and again what are you trying to implicate here?...taken into account that what i was wishing for the same was the riverside development and not the vertical development that AUH was having in the pics but in any case that they too can replicate that vertical development as well then that will be an added bunos! and just be happy for them...

The reason why i did wish it for them because i have seen it personally here in AUH and how beautiful/scenic that corniche in here which somewhat iloilo riverside had similarity to and to be honest i envy them on how easily they can developed it in such magnitude and grandeur...how wishful it is to replicate in our own country but knowing our economic standard nevermind....

And if you think otherwise then it is not my problem anymore...first never do i have record here of trolling, bullying, to the point of inciting others to create trouble here...mirror yourself first...then you'll find the answer...lastly, honestly only idiots do that...
Our Freedom...

Last edited by cebuboi; February 25th, 2012 at 04:12 PM.
cebuboi no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 25th, 2012, 01:15 PM   #4455
KulasKusgan
Budotz

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelkirk89 View Post
Sarap siguro dyan pumunta...ang ganda...
thanks for appreciation.

Quote:
Here you are again....you know what when i said or write those praises/wish for Iloilo never did it came into my mind that i'll do it just to bully them or whatever reason it maybe....and again why would i'll do that? unless maybe if i could earn money and millions of it of course no need to think twice...and again what are you trying to implicate here?...taken into account that what i was wishing for the same was the riverside development and not the vertical development that AUH was having in the pics but in any case that it they too can replicate that vertical development as well then that will be an added bunos! and just be happy for them...

The reason why i did wish it for them because i have seen it personally here in AUH and how beautiful/scenic that corniche in here which somewhat iloilo riverside had similarity to and to be honest i envy them on how easily they can developed it in such magnitude and grandeur...how wishful it is to replicate in our own country but knowing our economic standard nevermind....

And if you think otherwise then it is not my problem anymore...first never do i have record here of trolling, bullying, to the point of inciting others to create trouble here...mirror yourself first...then you'll find the answer...lastly, honestly only idiots do that...
lately, it became a norm here in ssc, you-praise-me-i-raise-you style. you know what i mean. glad youre not one of them.

iloilo set as benchmark for highly-urbanized cities to make that river a park and part of the city's development.
Old February 25th, 2012, 03:02 PM   #4456
cebuboi
ThE RefLeX..ThE DrEaMeR..

Likes (Received): 166

Quote:
Originally Posted by KulasKusgan View Post
thanks for appreciation.

lately, it became a norm here in ssc, you-praise-me-i-raise-you style. you know what i mean. glad youre not one of them.

iloilo set as benchmark for highly-urbanized cities to make that river a park and part of the city's development.

i know and i am aware as i have been here in ssc though not quiet that long and been reading that all the time and mind you never do i allowed them to creep into my system reason? only immature people do that...i advise and pacify with those others as you meant but never do i allowed them moreso those egoistic people get through into me and get nothing in return? would you?...i bet your guess is good as mine...because when i do praise i mean it no need to bully around just to lift my self at the expense of others....
Our Freedom...

Last edited by cebuboi; February 26th, 2012 at 06:47 AM.
cebuboi no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 26th, 2012, 04:56 AM   #4457
CalbayogCity_Samar
Proud Samareņo

Likes (Received): 75

The Calbayog River (Photos by zandamandag)
image hosted on flickr

image hosted on flickr

Uncover Calbayog in
11:01 Minutes

City of Waterfalls - DOT
One of the 15 dream cities of the Philippines - Institute for Solidarity in Asia
One of the 25 best Philippine cities to live in - Asian Institute of Management (AIM)
CalbayogCity_Samar no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 26th, 2012, 06:34 PM   #4458
psicom

Likes (Received): 6

big potential for iloilo and bacolod, to be a major major urban center with awesome skyline in the future... sana un mga bakante lote sa bacolod malagyan ng mga highrises,,, ganda tingnan at madeveloped parang sa abu dhabi...
psicom no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 27th, 2012, 01:08 AM   #4459
oragon.com
parasogot

Likes (Received): 499

Aerial Naga

oragon.com no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 27th, 2012, 04:48 PM   #4460
zubuwood
The Lone Sentinel of CEBU

Likes (Received): 204

image hosted on flickr