daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Continental Forums > Middle East > Local Forums > Iran > Construction & Development Issues > Projects and Construction Updates

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old March 15th, 2012, 05:24 PM   #361
seyedelyad

Likes (Received): 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoroushPersepolisi View Post
put fences and mesh like materials around it like gernany italy and latin american countries etc
they have also have section for ultras ( some in iran also do)
zobahan has fairly close stands and nothing happens
its do dangerous to put fences..... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_SmM...eature=related
seyedelyad no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links

Old March 15th, 2012, 06:02 PM   #362
SoroushPersepolisi

Likes (Received): 1696

thats 1989, very sad,

but now regulations etc have changed to prevent over crowding, i didnt also mean this type of fence, i meant the screen/mesh that falls from the roof,
and still iran uses fences etc in abadan, shiraz etc not much of a problem as long as they control the population
new camp has it also

tt arena uses traditional fences, i mean, its not much of an issue today as it was a few decades ago

http://www.ajansspor.com/resimv3/gs_...ar_ttArena.jpg

[/URL]
SoroushPersepolisi no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 15th, 2012, 06:10 PM   #363
SoroushPersepolisi

khuzestan's "alghadir" stadium opened, by the president
the name

the track looks good, the pitch looks good (it will be like a village football pitch in a month) but the nets are like primary school nets

http://khouzestan.isna.ir/Default.as...D=46&NID=24001

[/URL]
Old March 15th, 2012, 06:27 PM   #364
Aerithia
Dreams of Persia

Likes (Received): 78

Oh my ATHEIST, the name!

The rest is pretty good actually, we've all seen worse.
Aerithia no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 15th, 2012, 08:20 PM   #365
seyedelyad

Quote:
thats 1989, very sad,

but now regulations etc have changed to prevent over crowding, i didnt also mean this type of fence, i meant the screen/mesh that falls from the roof,
and still iran uses fences etc in abadan, shiraz etc not much of a problem as long as they control the population
new camp has it also

tt arena uses traditional fences, i mean, its not much of an issue today as it was a few decades ago

ohhh
Old March 16th, 2012, 07:06 AM   #366
tamashachi

Likes (Received): 45

Quote:
thats 1989, very sad,

new camp has it also

They can make it like Azadi so no one can jump in to field. like khandagh they can use crocodile snake and etc "just kidding"
tamashachi no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 16th, 2012, 03:43 PM   #367
SoroushPersepolisi

LOOOOOOOL

[/URL]
Old March 16th, 2012, 07:39 PM   #368
Ze Carlos_Ze
BANNED

Likes (Received): 0

hopefully one day we will have the stadiums of the like of germany and japan lol.
Ze Carlos_Ze no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 16th, 2012, 09:30 PM   #369
seyedelyad

if the Shah was still in power today we would have had exact replicas of Alianz Arena and TT arena all over Iran

Last edited by seyedelyad; March 16th, 2012 at 09:36 PM.
Old March 16th, 2012, 10:27 PM   #370
Ze Carlos_Ze
BANNED

lol dream on

funny to see always when exiled iranians say this, it makes me laugh every time lol.
Old March 16th, 2012, 11:55 PM   #371
Aerithia
Dreams of Persia

Likes (Received): 78

Quote:
Originally Posted by seyedelyad View Post
if the Shah was still in power today we would have had exact replicas of Alianz Arena and TT arena all over Iran
True, maybe even better.
Aerithia no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 17th, 2012, 02:47 AM   #372
Ze Carlos_Ze
BANNED

guys, we need the right mentality and hard work for such stadiums like the Munich one. i am sure the reason is less between a "shah" or a "mollah" really. first we need to play in german or french level, or even japanese level to have such stadiums.
Old March 17th, 2012, 03:54 AM   #373
SoroushPersepolisi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ze Carlos_Ze
guys, we need the right mentality and hard work for such stadiums like the Munich one. i am sure the reason is less between a "shah" or a "mollah" really. first we need to play in german or french level, or even japanese level to have such stadiums.
iran at the end of the 70s was the only power in asia

also, at that time, most clubd were private , and the federation was ran by professionals, sport in iran directly relates to the "shah" or "mollah", so the comments above about having good stadiums if the revolution did not happen are absolutely correct
dont forget that iran was going to host the olympics until the revolution happened and the games moved to moscow

[/URL]
Old March 17th, 2012, 04:23 AM   #374
Ze Carlos_Ze
BANNED

you are right on that. i am sure we would actually have better stadiums, teams etc.

but if we really look at sports in a greater sense, we would see in the Olympic games for example, we always did bad there (unter pahlavi and now the same), expect for the ones like taekwondo, wrestling and weightlifting.

about football, yes you are right. we won the asian cup 3 times. but remember, football at that time was not big in places like japan, korea and not even in arab countries. now I mean we are just forth in asia behind japan, australia and south korea. but we did the world cup 3 times (78, 98, 06, and lets hope 2014 now).

but in futsal, volleyball, basketball, and of course wrestling, weightlifting, karate, taekwondo, and wushu we are among the best in asia, if not the best.

overall, I THINK that we are not a sport-nation at all. i mean sport has no real value in iran. i mean go to iran and say you are doing sport. they would not take you seriously. it is the same like india.

i would say sport-nations are china, russia, germany, japan, america, cuba, france, and uk, but not iran.
Old March 17th, 2012, 07:14 AM   #375
iranianwarrior20

What are you talking about Bacheh Mollah? Iran has tons of potential in sports. Olympics mean nothing when it comes to actual SPORTS like Football, Basketball, Volleyball, Handball, etc. All it proves is that certain nations invest more money to develop such athletes in a shorter period of time for such an event (investment in sport program, infrastructure, etc.) Iran also sends very few athletes to the Olympics compared to these countries

Iran is better than China and Cuba in all of the following. Also comparing our sports to India is ridiculous because India is horrible at practically every sport whereas Iran has been winning Asian Cups in Basketball and Volleyball left and right, not to mention that we have had gold in every major sport in Asia while China can't even win one Asia cup in football. Please don't speak when you don't know what you are talking about.
iranianwarrior20 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 17th, 2012, 07:39 AM   #376
SoroushPersepolisi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ze Carlos_Ze
you are right on that. i am sure we would actually have better stadiums, teams etc.

but if we really look at sports in a greater sense, we would see in the Olympic games for example, we always did bad there (unter pahlavi and now the same), expect for the ones like taekwondo, wrestling and weightlifting.

about football, yes you are right. we won the asian cup 3 times. but remember, football at that time was not big in places like japan, korea and not even in arab countries. now I mean we are just forth in asia behind japan, australia and south korea. but we did the world cup 3 times (78, 98, 06, and lets hope 2014 now).

but in futsal, volleyball, basketball, and of course wrestling, weightlifting, karate, taekwondo, and wushu we are among the best in asia, if not the best.

overall, I THINK that we are not a sport-nation at all. i mean sport has no real value in iran. i mean go to iran and say you are doing sport. they would not take you seriously. it is the same like india.

i would say sport-nations are china, russia, germany, japan, america, cuba, france, and uk, but not iran.
with irans population today and all those years and all those people that have been raised in the more professional era of sports, we must expect more people in olympics , yet, by ratio, iran has been doing horribly in olympics

u say korea and japan etc werent big, in football, but they were able to get 100 times ahead of us in 30 years, if iran advanced like it did before iran would of been even ahead of japan and korea today, football was big in iran since the early days of its creation mate

karate etc are nice but people care more about football, and because of that football hasnt improved since thats where all the money is, therefor more bokhor bokhor

and claing iran isnt a sporting nation is a JOKE for over thousands or years iran has honored its sportsmen amd women

back in the day people respected the "varzeshkars" in the neighborhood and still do

the most popular people in iran are people like karimi , daei, bagheri, parvin , sourian etc, they are the voice of the people and the only place people can express themselves truly is sport, sports are a part of our culture and your claim is incorrect,they are like heroes
and there are many people that come 500 km across the country in a broken minibus to support their team, people that chant and dream and breathe their club,
and u say we are not a sporting nation???
u compaire iran with india?

our professional aspect of sports hasnt afvanced however because of the reasons mentioned, its the place where people domonate it therefor the regime tries to cripple it
none the less, sports in iran is huge spiritual and physical element

[/URL]
Old March 17th, 2012, 11:49 AM   #377
PersianTakavar

Likes (Received): 33

Carlos PLEASE for the love god don`t comment on the subjects you are not familiar with
Old March 17th, 2012, 07:04 PM   #378
persian
Persian Gulf

Likes (Received): 172

I find it disgusting when people say BS about stuff they don't have enough knowledge about!

Visit Iran forum

Alitezar's great Tehran thread

The biggest problem with Iranian people is that they don't know just how great their country can be.
persian no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 18th, 2012, 05:31 AM   #379
peykantm

Likes (Received): 33

Quote:
iran at the end of the 70s was the only power in asia

also, at that time, most clubd were private , and the federation was ran by professionals, sport in iran directly relates to the "shah" or "mollah", so the comments above about having good stadiums if the revolution did not happen are absolutely correct
dont forget that iran was going to host the olympics until the revolution happened and the games moved to moscow
Soroush jan,

Iran was never confirmed as the host. NEVER! This is one of the worst of the Iranian urban myths.

And no most clubs were not private. Shahin, Persepolis and Shahbaz were basically the only private clubs and they always faced heavy restrictions. (Shahin was forcibly disbanded and Shahbaz was dissolved). Clubs like Taj, Rah Ahan, Sanat Naft, Malvan, Daraei, Homa... (the big teams of the 70s) were all funded by government arms, just like now.
Now most clubs are run by pasdars, back then they were run by timsars. Conditions for football players were not good at all then. Except for the superstars most were extremely poor.
Now what is upsetting, is that most Iranian clubs have shown no improvement in management since the revolution! Its all about spending on players and trips that show little results. Very few clubs, except for maybe Sepahan and Foolad spend money on facilities and youth teams.
The two biggest teams in Iran, Persepolis (my favorite) and Esteghlal are both very much guilty of this. They have been given much free land several times by the government but rarely taken advantage of it. I think Esteghlal after nearly existing for 70 years is finally building a training facility!

Having said that the volleyball and basketball federations in Iran are run extremely well, and they have alot of good plans. However, as you mentioned football is much more popular and alot more greasy and dirty hands want to get in its pockets!

Football is an odd sport. Its not just all about finances or players. You need the right balance. Otherwise a nation like China would win the damn thing every 4 years.
In Iran the talent potential is huge, probably the best in Asia in that sense. The management and infrastructure is very weak though, even compared to other federations in Iran.
The government isn't going to do much good in this sense. The clubs, players and those who care about the sport need to take their destiny into their own hands. They need to stop allowing dallals to push 6th rate players for 300 to 500 million toman to clubs and then never play them (because they suck). Akhounds need to stop worrying about player's haircuts. Players need to realize that with the amount of money they make, they must behave like professionals (train on time and regularly, proper diet, speaking...). IRIB needs to pay clubs their share of TV rights. Clubs need to bite the bullet, not spend on players for a few years and build their own stadiums (even if its small and not sexy)....

You could probably add another 500 items to what I've said. I just wanted to mention the entire sport of football in Iran is very sick right now. From every corner.
peykantm no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 18th, 2012, 05:41 AM   #380
SoroushPersepolisi

Quote:
Originally Posted by peykantm View Post
Soroush jan,

Iran was never confirmed as the host. NEVER! This is one of the worst of the Iranian urban myths.

And no most clubs were not private. Shahin, Persepolis and Shahbaz were basically the only private clubs and they always faced heavy restrictions. (Shahin was forcibly disbanded and Shahbaz was dissolved). Clubs like Taj, Rah Ahan, Sanat Naft, Malvan, Daraei, Homa... (the big teams of the 70s) were all funded by government arms, just like now.
Now most clubs are run by pasdars, back then they were run by timsars. Conditions for football players were not good at all then. Except for the superstars most were extremely poor.
Now what is upsetting, is that most Iranian clubs have shown no improvement in management since the revolution! Its all about spending on players and trips that show little results. Very few clubs, except for maybe Sepahan and Foolad spend money on facilities and youth teams.
The two biggest teams in Iran, Persepolis (my favorite) and Esteghlal are both very much guilty of this. They have been given much free land several times by the government but rarely taken advantage of it. I think Esteghlal after nearly existing for 70 years is finally building a training facility!

Having said that the volleyball and basketball federations in Iran are run extremely well, and they have alot of good plans. However, as you mentioned football is much more popular and alot more greasy and dirty hands want to get in its pockets!

Football is an odd sport. Its not just all about finances or players. You need the right balance. Otherwise a nation like China would win the damn thing every 4 years.
In Iran the talent potential is huge, probably the best in Asia in that sense. The management and infrastructure is very weak though, even compared to other federations in Iran.
The government isn't going to do much good in this sense. The clubs, players and those who care about the sport need to take their destiny into their own hands. They need to stop allowing dallals to push 6th rate players for 300 to 500 million toman to clubs and then never play them (because they suck). Akhounds need to stop worrying about player's haircuts. Players need to realize that with the amount of money they make, they must behave like professionals (train on time and regularly, proper diet, speaking...). IRIB needs to pay clubs their share of TV rights. Clubs need to bite the bullet, not spend on players for a few years and build their own stadiums (even if its small and not sexy)....

You could probably add another 500 items to what I've said. I just wanted to mention the entire sport of football in Iran is very sick right now. From every corner.
yes i agree with you completely, its a whole system that needs to change from the roots

everything is messed up

irans football wasnt professional, however, it never claimed to be, and everyone knew that, the money wasnt as big, popular yes, but not professional

no though with these millions of dollars and fake image we really must be ashamed to even call it close to football

atleast back then the timsars held the team but used wise managers, systems etc, now its all for money
however, i never said tehran was chosen , i said they were going to host it , it might of sounded like i said that, and if i did i apologize however , i knew tehran came to the last or second last bidding stage i believe, there was a high chance of winning

i mean imagine busheshr with a small 10000 stadium but with high quality, proper management, etc , its all a dream

[/URL]