daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Forum Pencakar Langit Malaysia > Pangsapuri

Pangsapuri completed and under construction residential projects & high-rise living

Old November 5th, 2010, 02:37 PM   #241
limyksi

Likes (Received): 0

Hello, does anyone has the floor plan for Block A of Halaman Kristal of Lengkok Free School to share with? I tried to search on-line, but, I can't get the right floor plan.

Thank you very much.
limyksi no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links

Old July 28th, 2011, 01:31 PM   #242
hwang ti puh

Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by limyksi View Post
Hello, does anyone has the floor plan for Block A of Halaman Kristal of Lengkok Free School to share with? I tried to search on-line, but, I can't get the right floor plan.

Thank you very much.
Why not you get a house to view, you won't find it anywhere.
hwang ti puh no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 18th, 2011, 01:19 PM   #243
davidwsk

Likes (Received): 1172

Taman Free School Development

http://www.am-elgroup.com
davidwsk no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 13th, 2012, 02:35 AM   #244
ayee_75

Likes (Received): 1

ISLAND BAY RESORT PENANG

Quote:
Originally Posted by rizalhakim View Post

Penang Island Bay Resort is a premier and exclusive private and self-contained township located within the Batu Ferringhi Tourist Belt in Penang.

Spanning 57 acres, it is planned as a mixed resort residential development comprising condominiums, apartments, townhouses, villas, semi-detached homes and bungalows.On the second phase the group is planning to launch another phase of eco-friendly apartment and bungalow.

To-date, 600 units of these mixed residential development have already been built and occupied. Residents in the township enjoy the benefits of a hill environment and panoramic sea views in addition to a range of recreation, sporting and entertainment facilities located

Marina Terace Sports Complex, 2nd Floor,
Jalan Low Yat, 11100 Batu Ferringhi, Penang
Tel : +(604) 899 1123 or
+(603) 2162 9888 (KL)
Fax : +(604) 890 5260 or
+(603) 2162 1999 (KL)
E-mail : islandbay@apland.com.my
Want to know the progress for this project. Is it still Soil Investigation works or structure works in progress? Coz before developer said project expected to be completed by 2012. Any one can help on this? Thank you.
ayee_75 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 15th, 2012, 10:20 AM   #245
KNR
Penang User

Likes (Received): 5

anyone know what is 'suite comercial' mean?
KNR no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 4th, 2012, 05:38 AM   #246
ayee_75

PINHORN SUITES

Quote:
Originally Posted by wooikuang View Post
I love Pinhorn Suites. Already launch?
Just want to confirm, is this project was cancelled or only on hold?
Old April 13th, 2012, 08:38 AM   #247
ayee_75

"The land is earmarked for a residential project named The Edge, comprising 96 units of condominiums. The estimated gross development value is RM159 million with an estimated gross development cost of RM76 million. The project belong to Ivory Associates Sdn Bhd (a subsidiary of Ivory Properties Group
By E Jacqui Chan of theedgeproperty.com
Thursday, 05 August 2010"

Is this project still in planning or have a new project name? how many storey?
Old April 13th, 2012, 11:50 AM   #248
Joo Weisey

Likes (Received): 7

8 Gurney - Topping 13/4/2012

Joo Weisey no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2012, 01:43 PM   #249
Joo Weisey

30 April 2012

Old May 12th, 2012, 12:30 PM   #250
Joo Weisey

12 May 2012

1 Tanjong

Old June 4th, 2012, 06:13 AM   #251
Joo Weisey

31st May 2012

Island Resort @ Batu Ferringhi

Old June 7th, 2012, 04:58 AM   #252
rizalhakim
PROUD 2 B MALAYSIAN

Likes (Received): 947

dats cool...
rizalhakim no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 24th, 2013, 01:16 PM   #253
zhaochuan
I dont response 2 rubbish

Likes (Received): 281

Majlis penyerahan kunci pangsapuri kos rendah i-Park kepada para penghuni dirasmikan Exco Perancangan Bandar & Desa dan Perumahan, Jagdeep Singh Deo dan Exco Hal Ehwal Agama Islam, Perdagangan Dalam Negeri dan Hal Ehwal Pengguna, Datuk Abdul Malik Abul Kassim.

Pangsapuri terletak di Lot No 70689, Mukim 12 Sungai Ara, Daerah Barat Daya, Pulau Pinang tersebut mempunyai 642 unit dari tingkat 1 ke tingkat 18. Setiap unit bersaiz 650 kaki persegi dijual pada harga RM42,000 seunit.
Old November 14th, 2013, 12:21 PM   #254
zhaochuan

Signing Ceremony for Joint Development Agreement between MPPP, PDC & ZUBICON Sdn Bhd for Affordable Homes at SP Chelliah, Georgetown

Old November 26th, 2013, 11:34 AM   #255
zhaochuan

A JOINT DEVELOPMENT AGREEMENT FOR AFFORDABLE HOMES AT JALAN S.P. CHELLIAH, GEORGE TOWN, PENANG
November 26, 2013 at 1:58pm
PRESS STATEMENT BY YAB LIM GUAN ENG PENANG CHIEF MINISTER ON 26 NOVEMBER 2013 A JOINT DEVELOPMENT AGREEMENT FOR AFFORDABLE HOMES CONSISTING OF MEDIUM AND LOW MEDIUM COST HOMES AND RELATED FACILITIES AT LOT 1053 AND PART OF LOT 758, SECTION 10, JALAN S.P. CHELLIAH, GEORGE TOWN, PENANG

1. Overview
The continuing effort by the Penang State Government in fulfilling its aspirations to ensure more affordable homes are made available for all Penangites, has led to the establishment of a RM500 million Affordable Housing Fund, the largest by any State Government in Malaysian history.

In support of the State, the Majlis Perbandaran Pulau Pinang (MPPP), which is the registered proprietor of the 11.04 acres of land, and PDC have planned for the development of 1,900 units of medium cost and low medium cost affordable homes.

MPPP has appointed Penang Development Corporation (PDC) as its attorney and Project Administrator to administer and manage the development of the land.

This project is in addition to the 11,800 units of affordable homes that will be built by PDC in Batu Kawan in stages over a 10-year period. Other notable affordable homes projects being planned on the island of Penang, besides Jalan SP Chelliah, are in Teluk Kumbar and Jelutong.

2. State Affordable Home Fund
The commitment of the State in ensuring all affordable home projects progresses smoothly as planned, is backed by the State’s Affordable Home Fund. This sizeable RM500million fund, the biggest compared to any other States, was set up last year and it provides the much needed impetus to help fulfill the promise of more affordable homes for Penangites. The RM500million is managed through Chief Minister Incorporated (CMI) with PDC as the implementing agency.

More information on this Project:

3. The Developer for this Project
Through an open tender exercise, Zubicon Sdn Bhd was awarded the tender and appointed as the developer to develop this land into medium cost and low medium cost affordable homes.

4. Development Schedule
The entire development of affordable housing on the land must be fully completed within four (4) years by November 2017.

5. Development Components
The 1,900 units of affordable homes for this project are as follow:
770 units (40.5%) of minimum 700 sq ft LMC at maximum selling price of RM 72,500.00 per unit.
883 units (46.5%) of minimum 800 sq ft at maximum selling price of RM200,000
165 units (8.7%) of minimum 900 sq ft at maximum selling price of RM 300,000.00 per unit;
82 units (4.3%) of minimum 1000 sq ft at maximum selling price of RM 400,000.00 per unit;

7. Related Facilities
The related facilities that will be built in this project include facilities and communal infrastructure ie pavilion, linear park, community park, riverfront point, market street, big tree skyway, bus terminal, taxi hub, Chelliah Square, 33kV Pusat Pencawang Utama PPU (Main Distribution Sub Station), civic center, surau, upgrading of existing Jalan S.P. Chelliah and building additional car parks for low medium cost (LMC) affordable homes, which in total will cost an additional RM 29 million. This development shall comply with the Green Building Index (GBI) of Gold Class and shall consist of seventy percent (70%) green area of the entire development.

8. Gross Development Value
The gross development value of the entire project at SP Chelliah, is about RM500 million.
Old November 26th, 2013, 11:36 AM   #256
zhaochuan