daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Continental Forums > Africa > North Africa > Maroc > Photography & architecture > General photography & Videos



Reply

 
Thread Tools
Old May 16th, 2012, 06:05 PM   #341
adamelstar
Moderator
 
adamelstar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 7,992
Likes (Received): 667

Quote:
Originally Posted by iu View Post
QUE des cas particuliers et rien de plus celui qui pense le contraire qu'il aille consulter un ophtalmo !!! vraiment grave tout à coup les gens de taounate ont tous des yeux vert et bleu claire je rêve hehehe revenez sur terre!.!.! une classe scolaire au hasard: http://www.e-joussour.net/node/4802 encore::: http://www.oujdacity.net/national-ar...%A7%D9%84.html
un peu de modestie vous n'avez pas honte !!!!
Wow tu es véxé , et ou as tu vu un manque de modestie, ach jab la modestie au sujet ?

Une classe a Taounate et avec plus de visages que ta photo...

[IMG]image hosted on flickr
[/IMG]
__________________
"Le Maroc est un lion qu'il faut mener avec une ficelle". Mohamed V
adamelstar no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
 
Old May 16th, 2012, 09:02 PM   #342
asarou
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 590
Likes (Received): 15

Fatima Zahra Bennis, born in Tetouan


yes way...
__________________
'you will succeed,because you have enough brute force,but you will not convince.in order to convince it is necessary to persuade,and to persuade. you will need something that you lack:reason and right in the struggle' Miguel de Unamuno
asarou no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2012, 09:10 PM   #343
doukali
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Casa/London
Posts: 1,443
Likes (Received): 196

Quote:
Originally Posted by asarou View Post
I agree that she is definitely not from the Gharb or Dukala ..etc ?
pity there are no blonds and green-eyed doukkali kids to show ...but that girl is not moroccan

Quote:
Originally Posted by asarou View Post
inbreeding is the rule rather than the exception in many regions of Morocco and North Africa ...
are you sure you meant inbreeding? cause with inbreeding comes genetic diseases and i dont see that in your carefully selected photos :-) but if it is inbreeding then i would not touch a woman from the Rif even if she is as pretty as the one in the photo


Quote:
Originally Posted by asarou View Post
and what makes you so sure she is not a Moroccan ,have you been to every single village and hamlet in every mountain range of the country ?
am i 100% sure? honest answer is NO...all doing is just voicing my opinion :-)
doukali está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2012, 09:12 PM   #344
doukali
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Casa/London
Posts: 1,443
Likes (Received): 196

Quote:
Originally Posted by asarou View Post
Fatima Zahra Bennis, born in Tetouan


yes way...
lovely highlights but too much use is not good for the brain

is not bennis an arab name?
doukali está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2012, 09:27 PM   #345
doukali
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Casa/London
Posts: 1,443
Likes (Received): 196

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamelstar View Post


What is Morrocan features ? , there are no Morrocans features, because Morrocans like Algerians , Libyans or Tunisians, Egyptians are from different origins and are not homogeneous, Morrocans don't looks like each other, there is no type Morrocan, no type Algerian or Tunisian or Libyan etc... there are a big part from Morroco which are Amazighs, and an other part Arabic...

Jebalas and Riffians dont' looks like to Doukkalas or Chaouia, imazighen from middle Atlas don't looks like to Sahraouis or Gharb, Kabylians in Algeria don't looks like to Touaregs or MZabis from Algeria or Chaouis too, Nafussa in Libya too, people from Northern Egypt don't looks like to people from South Egypt etc...

For Morroco dont forget that Northern Morrocco and Middle Morrocco, was colonised by Phenicians, Romans and Vandales, Morrocco is a Mosaic of different tribes...


Look at this Morrocans people from Rif (Jebalas), do you think they have Morrocans features as you think the morrocan feature ?

The ministry of generals affairs, Najib Boulif...



Child from High Atlas




A child from Taounate


image hosted on flickr


Girl from Azrou middle Atlas







+ 1000

believe me, you can find similar people in doukkala, except the boy with the strange look
the small boy has a santi7a maghribiya
madeleine maccan look-alike parents look typical moroccans...the girl's hair with turn brown soon....

asarou is trying to build a stereotype of the rif region and this can only lead to....you can work out the rest
doukali está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2012, 09:41 PM   #346
doukali
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Casa/London
Posts: 1,443
Likes (Received): 196

[QUOTE=adamelstar;91446073]La majorité des Rifains, des Jbalas et des Berberes du moyen Atlas ne sont pas typé, si tu dis l'inverse c'est que tu connais mal ces gens la ou pas assez !

Et puis il y a des migrations au Maroc, tu trouves beaucoup de gens de partout au Maroc dans la zone Jbala (Tanger Tetouan, Larrache etc...), et pareil dans la zone Rif il n'y a beaucoup de non Rifains sur Nador, Hoceima etc...

Un Marrakchi qui vit a Tanger n'est pas Jebli, un Fassi qui vit a Casa reste un Fassi, un Doukkali a Nador n'est pas Rifain, etc etc...

Tu es Fassi il me semble, tu devrai le savoir...par exemple il reste tres peu de vrais Fassis a Fes...

Une personne clairs aux yeux clairs au Maroc sera dans 90% des cas soit Riffains, soit Jebli, soit du moyen Atlas, apres ca ne veut pas dire qu'ils le sont tous, il faut savoir faire la nuance !

Et il y a des sources et des etudes qui le prouvent..., notament de l'anthropologue Americain Carlton Coon, qui ccompare le Rif et Nord du Moyen Atlas aux Europeens...



books.nap.edu/html/biomems/ccoon.pdf




i am sorry but what you are saying is really funny...so if there is a blond doukkali then he is likely to be from the Rif...ha ha ha

my father's mother had silky red hair (maybe she was rifia) ...my mother's granny was actually from Rif but she was not "Nordic"...my cousin's daughter is blond with green eyes

seriously, what you said is funny
doukali está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2012, 09:45 PM   #347
adamelstar
Moderator
 
adamelstar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 7,992
Likes (Received): 667

Quote:
Originally Posted by doukali View Post
believe me, you can find similar people in doukkala, except the boy with the strange look
the small boy has a santi7a maghribiya
madeleine maccan look-alike parents look typical moroccans...the girl's hair with turn brown soon....

asarou is trying to build a stereotype of the rif region and this can only lead to....you can work out the rest
Yes I know that is possible, it seems that Doukkalas are the tallest people of Morrocco, in general there are very tall, strong people

Rif, Doukkalis, Chaouis, Middle Atlas, Jebli, Fassi, Chleuhs, Soussi, we are all Morrocans and it is the most important...
__________________
"Le Maroc est un lion qu'il faut mener avec une ficelle". Mohamed V

Last edited by adamelstar; May 16th, 2012 at 09:56 PM.
adamelstar no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2012, 10:01 PM   #348
asarou
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 590
Likes (Received): 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by doukali View Post
pity there are no blonds and green-eyed doukkali kids to show ...but that girl is not moroccan



are you sure you meant inbreeding? cause with inbreeding comes genetic diseases and i dont see that in your carefully selected photos :-) but if it is inbreeding then i would not touch a woman from the Rif even if she is as pretty as the one in the photo




am i 100% sure? honest answer is NO...all doing is just voicing my opinion :-)
years ago one Moroccan poster voiced doubts about pics of some European looking Algerian girls ,I was kind of amused about the exchange on that thread...with the Algerians going ..huh ? of course the pretty girls were Algerians..

to make it short,some of my relatives specially females , do have a gracile Euro look and traits, and will not be noticed anywhere in Europe..
I guess you will not have had any objection , if it was a 100% looking black Moroccan from a Draa valley village for example....because you are more familiar with that type of phenotype ...
in brief ,personal assumptions based on daily observations matter less in a landscape of a long complex fragmented genetic history that is North Africa..
__________________
'you will succeed,because you have enough brute force,but you will not convince.in order to convince it is necessary to persuade,and to persuade. you will need something that you lack:reason and right in the struggle' Miguel de Unamuno
asarou no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2012, 10:02 PM   #349
doukali
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Casa/London
Posts: 1,443
Likes (Received): 196

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamelstar View Post
Yes I know that is possible, it seems that Doukkalas are the tallest people of Morrocco, in general there are very tall, strong people
you just made my day ...just kidding

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamelstar View Post
Rif, Doukkalis, Chaouis, Middle Atlas, Jebli, Fassi, Chleuhs, Soussi, we are all Morrocans and it is the most important...
i will drink to that
doukali está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2012, 10:04 PM   #350
asarou
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 590
Likes (Received): 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by doukali View Post
lovely highlights but too much use is not good for the brain

is not bennis an arab name?
Iberian ancestry..keep it in the genetic field..
the majority of the mtDNA female lineages in North Africa ,are of southwest European origin..
ever heard about the Taforalt remains ?
__________________
'you will succeed,because you have enough brute force,but you will not convince.in order to convince it is necessary to persuade,and to persuade. you will need something that you lack:reason and right in the struggle' Miguel de Unamuno
asarou no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2012, 10:10 PM   #351
doukali
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Casa/London
Posts: 1,443
Likes (Received): 196

Quote:
Originally Posted by asarou View Post
years ago one Moroccan poster voiced doubts about pics of some European looking Algerian girls ,I was kind of amused about the exchange on that thread...with the Algerians going ..huh ? of course the pretty girls were Algerians..
i have similar debates with people here in europe about my own family whenever i show photo of wedding, parties,...so i know what you mean even if i am not from the Rif

Quote:
Originally Posted by asarou View Post
to make it short,some of my relatives specially females , do have a gracile Euro look and traits, and will not be noticed anywhere in Europe..
I guess you will not have had any objection , if it was a 100% looking black Moroccan from a Draa valley village for example....because you are more familiar with that type of phenotype ...
in brief ,personal assumptions based on daily observations matter less in a landscape of a long complex fragmented genetic history that is North Africa..
not sure i quite follow you!! why would i be more familiar with a 100% black looking than someone from the Rif? is Doukkala part of the Draa Valley by any chance? last time i checked it is clearly situated in the northen half of morocco....have you ever been there?
doukali está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2012, 10:39 PM   #352
doukali
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Casa/London
Posts: 1,443
Likes (Received): 196

Quote:
Originally Posted by asarou View Post
Iberian ancestry..keep it in the genetic field..
the majority of the mtDNA female lineages in North Africa ,are of southwest European origin..
ever heard about the Taforalt remains ?
how come? do you personally know the woman? has she done a genetic test?

as for the Taforalt remains, honestly never heard of it...12000 years!!
does it proves that all blond Rifians are ibermaurisian? not quite. they could be descended of vandals, visigots,...or they might have arrived later when the muslims were chucked out of spain....anything is possible.

but to use carefully selected photos and some statisitics can be very misleading
doukali está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2012, 11:17 PM   #353
asarou
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 590
Likes (Received): 15

Quote:
believe me, you can find similar people in doukkala, except the boy with the strange look
aha bingo ! does that not contradict your early no way statement ?
__________________
'you will succeed,because you have enough brute force,but you will not convince.in order to convince it is necessary to persuade,and to persuade. you will need something that you lack:reason and right in the struggle' Miguel de Unamuno
asarou no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2012, 07:01 AM   #354
doukali
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Casa/London
Posts: 1,443
Likes (Received): 196

Quote:
Originally Posted by asarou View Post
aha bingo ! does that not contradict your early no way statement ?
no it does not. that woman in "no way" photo is not moroccan despite the fact that there are blonds in morocco...is it clear now?
doukali está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2012, 10:07 AM   #355
asarou
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 590
Likes (Received): 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by doukali View Post
how come? do you personally know the woman? has she done a genetic test?

as for the Taforalt remains, honestly never heard of it...12000 years!!
does it proves that all blond Rifians are ibermaurisian? not quite. they could be descended of vandals, visigots,...or they might have arrived later when the muslims were chucked out of spain....anything is possible.

but to use carefully selected photos and some statisitics can be very misleading
Northern Moroccans (Jebala, Riffians, Iznassen,Zkara..etc) do in fact cluster genetically with the coastal Algerians and Tunisians ...rather than the rest of Morocco
the coastal mediterranean populations historically received most of the migration waves from the East and naturally those from the mediterranean basin...
Quote:
asarou is trying to build a stereotype of the rif region and this can only lead to....you can work out the rest
facts are facts Dukkali inou
population groups existed way before the imposed artificial state nations that colonialism created , there is no such thing as a " Moroccan look" , there are so many variations and looks within a single region and even within a single tribe..
you certainly mixing your political views (due to your ideological indoctrination by the state) with a different reality on the ground....Morocco is an idea , a dream perhaps or a goal...but it did not exist before colonialism.
__________________
'you will succeed,because you have enough brute force,but you will not convince.in order to convince it is necessary to persuade,and to persuade. you will need something that you lack:reason and right in the struggle' Miguel de Unamuno
asarou no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2012, 11:53 AM   #356
Zolozai
Registered User
 
Zolozai's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Casablanca/Kuala Lumpur
Posts: 1,747
Likes (Received): 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by asarou View Post
facts are facts Dukkali inou
population groups existed way before the imposed artificial state nations that colonialism created , there is no such thing as a " Moroccan look" , there are so many variations and looks within a single region and even within a single tribe..
you certainly mixing your political views (due to your ideological indoctrination by the state) with a different reality on the ground....Morocco is an idea , a dream perhaps or a goal...but it did not exist before colonialism.
I've been following the thread for a while now and i liked the pictures you were posting but thats a lot of crap you just threw at us in this last post, there is a "Moroccan look" whether you want it or not, i can recognize a Moroccan who grew up in Morocco from an algerian or a tunisian 90% of the time.

Secondly, you assuming that Morocco did not exist before 1912 thats just very disturbingly ignorant, the first fact is that Morocco as a state have never been colonized or fully conquered in 12 centuries, it have been under french protectorate for 40 years with an effective rule over the middle part of the country for less than 12 years.
The idea, goal or dream called Morocco as you say have been in the mind of its inhabitant for at least 8 centuries, not counting the beginning with idrissids, those are facts known by everyone, no need to play it "free mind" hipster Moroccan, foreign ignorant/hater or whatever the hell you are
__________________
>>> Morocco <<<

There Are Countries That Nurtures The Soul
Zolozai no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2012, 01:31 PM   #357
adamelstar
Moderator
 
adamelstar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 7,992
Likes (Received): 667

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zolozai View Post
I've been following the thread for a while now and i liked the pictures you were posting but thats a lot of crap you just threw at us in this last post, there is a "Moroccan look" whether you want it or not, i can recognize a Moroccan who grew up in Morocco from an algerian or a tunisian 90% of the time.
Ca c'est faux Zolozai tu le reconnaitra uniquement par son dialecte et encore, de plus les frontieres sont fermé donc difficille de voir ailleurs, et je rejoins Asarou sur ce fait, il y a des types regionaux Marocains, mais pas Nationaux, c'est pareil dans tout les pays Nord Africains, les Marocains ne sont pas homogenes ethniquement, pareil pour le reste du Maghreb...

Quand a la difference Marocains, Algeriens , Tunisiens ou autres , elle est impossible car les Marocains ne se ressemblent pas d'une region a une autre, un Fassi ne ressemble pas a un Marrakchi il ressemble plus aux Andalous de Tlemcen..., un Rifain ne ressemble pas a un Doukkali ou Casaoui, un Figuiguien ne ressemble pas a un Sahraoui, un Jebli ne ressemble pas a un Soussi... c'est pareil en Algerie un Kabyle ne ressemble pas a un Touareg, un Annabi ressemble plus a un Tunisien qu'a un Algerien de Tlemcen, a l'inverse un Algerien Tlemcenien ressemble plus a un Fassi Marocain qu'a un chaoui...

C'est complexe, je sais , mais dans nos pays on peut passer d'un rouquin a un noir
__________________
"Le Maroc est un lion qu'il faut mener avec une ficelle". Mohamed V

Last edited by adamelstar; May 17th, 2012 at 01:40 PM.
adamelstar no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2012, 01:38 PM   #358
adamelstar
Moderator
 
adamelstar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 7,992
Likes (Received): 667

Quote:
Originally Posted by asarou View Post
Northern Moroccans (Jebala, Riffians, Iznassen,Zkara..etc) do in fact cluster genetically with the coastal Algerians and Tunisians ...rather than the rest of Morocco
the coastal mediterranean populations historically received most of the migration waves from the East and naturally those from the mediterranean basin...
Mediterranean population is not homogeneus too, it's depend for case to case, for exemple an Imazighen from Morrocan middle Atlas (senhajas tribes) is cluster genetically with a Kabyle ( senhaja for a part) than an Iznassen (zenetes)...

A Tlemcanis is cluster genetically with a Fassi rather than a Riffian... look at the look of Fes and Tlemcen this is the same...

And I don't think that a Riffian or Jebli looks like a Tunisian from Djerba or Sfax there are more cluster with Libyans or Annabis from Extreme East Algeria, it's more difficult.
__________________
"Le Maroc est un lion qu'il faut mener avec une ficelle". Mohamed V

Last edited by adamelstar; May 17th, 2012 at 03:08 PM.
adamelstar no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2012, 01:43 PM   #359
adamelstar
Moderator
 
adamelstar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 7,992
Likes (Received): 667

Quote:
Originally Posted by asarou View Post
Fatima Zahra Bennis, born in Tetouan


yes way...
Bennis is a Fassi name...

Quote:
Grandes Familles de Fès:

Les Alami
Les Amrani
Les Amrani Joutey
Les Akesbi
Les Ansari
Les Abdellaoui mâane
Les Abitbol
Les Attias
Les Ammor
Les Alj
Les Ayouch
Les Adyel
Les Bennani
Les Bennouna
Les Belhaj
Les Benzakour
Les Bensaid
Les Benmoussa
Les Benhayoun
Les Bnihya
Les Blghiti
Les Belahmer
Les Belemlih
Les Benyahya
Les Benamour
Les Benchekroun
Les Benchetrit
Les Benmakhlouf
Les Benjelloun
Les Benmansour
Les Benkirane
Les Bennis
Les Bensouda
Les Bensedik
Les Bernoussi
Les Bellamine
Les Berrada
Les Bouanani
Les Bennani Touimi
Les Bennani Dakhama
Les Benlamih
Les Bouayad
Les Belkhayat Zouggari
Les Belmajdoub
Les Benslimane
Les Benomar
Les Bennani-Smires
Les Bennouna
Les Boutaleb
Les Bouzoubâa
Les Bencheikh
Les Bencherif
Les Bensghir
Les Bititi
Les Benboujida
Les Benrissoul
Les Bricha
Les belghazi
Les Chraïbi
Les Chahad
Les Chbili
Les Chaoui
Les Chefchaouni
Les Cherquaoui
Les Chami
Les Chad
Les Cohen
Les Daoudi
Les Douieb
Les Diouri
Les Debbagh
Les El Fassii
Les El Fassi-Fihri
Les El Kaghat
Les El Boury
Les Etber
Les El harraq
Les Esmili
Les EL Ghissassi
Les El Harti
Les Elhouary
Les EL omari
Les Elouali
Les Elkadmiri
Les Elnaji
Les El jai
Les Filali
Les Farès
Les Guessous
Les Ghallab
Les Guennouni
Les Goufti
Les Ghassani
Les Hazzaz
Les Hjyej
Les Hajaoui
Les Hraïchi
Les Idrissi
Les Idrissi el kamili
Les Iraqi
Les Imami
Les Jamâi
Les Janati
Les Khamlichi
Les Kettani
Les Kadiri
Les Kabbaj
Les Kaghat
Les Kandri
Les Ksikes
Les Ktiri
Les Kilani
Les Lahlou
Les Lahlou mimi
Les Lahkim
Les Lahbabi
Les Lazrak
Les Lahmamsi
Les Laghrari Idrissi
Les Lahrichi
Les Lakhssassi
Les Lyoubi Idrissi
Les Laâlej
Les Labyed
Les Lebbar
Les Laraki
Les Laraki Houssaini
Les Lamtiri
Les Lachkar
Les Lahjouji
Les Lyamani
Les Laqlalech
Les Mseffer
Les Mansano
Les Mikou
Les Mernisi
Les Mrini
Les Mellouki
Les Megzari
Les Mekouar
Les Mikou
Les Mghabar
Les Menjra
Les Marrakchi
Les Marciano
Les Moqri
Les Mdaghri
Les Moumni
Les Mezouar
Les Metioui
Les Oudghiri
Les Ouazzanis
Les Raïs
Les Rahomouni
Les Rhiati
Les Rizzolo
Les Smires
Les Sqalli
Les Serghini
Les Safraoui
Les Sekkat
Les Sefrioui
Les Slassi
Les Seffar Andaloussi
Les Sebti
Les Sefiani
Les Slasli
Les Semlali
Les Slaoui
Les Staouni
Les Soulami
Les Sentissi
Les Senhaji
Les Thifa
Les Tahiri Sqalli
Les Tazi
Les Tijani
Les Tagemouati
Les Toledano
Les Tahri
Les Touzani
Les Touhami
Les Tahiri Joutei Hassani
Les Tber
Les Tlemssani
Les Trachen
Les Tadlaoui
Les Tadili
Les Yacoubi
Les Yâagoubi
Les Yazamii
Les Zerhouni
__________________
"Le Maroc est un lion qu'il faut mener avec une ficelle". Mohamed V

Last edited by adamelstar; May 17th, 2012 at 01:50 PM.
adamelstar no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2012, 08:19 PM   #360
doukali
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Casa/London
Posts: 1,443
Likes (Received): 196

Quote:
Originally Posted by asarou View Post
Northern Moroccans (Jebala, Riffians, Iznassen,Zkara..etc) do in fact cluster genetically with the coastal Algerians and Tunisians ...rather than the rest of Morocco
the coastal mediterranean populations historically received most of the migration waves from the East and naturally those from the mediterranean basin....
do you include the arabs as part of your migration waves from the east?

Quote:
Originally Posted by asarou View Post
facts are facts Dukkali inou .
these are not facts but rather "your ideas of who looks Rifians" which you are using to set racial bounderies within morocco which would lead into "them and us"...having read many of your comments, i have a sinking feeling that you subscribe to that notion of racialist...NOT racist!

my idea is this, most of those blonds came to morocco more recently, probably as late as the vandals, visigots and then the andalousian muslims...so these people mixed with the original amazigh and settled in. so you cant use this arguement to say that a Rifian or Jbalas should look like that because you are discounting the original amazigh people.

which can be applied to you (i bet you like the sound of that ), probably your ancestors came with the vandals, settled in the Rif and mixed with the amzigh, took up the amazigh and now became proud amazigh and now you are saying that real Rifians should look like you
which reminds me of what happened in scotland where anglo-saxons, after invading england, went as far north as western Scotland and settled there...now these germanic anglo-saxons became celtic and proud scottish who despise the english south of the border ignoring that they are actually also of anglo-saxon origin!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by asarou View Post
population groups existed way before the imposed artificial state nations that colonialism created , there is no such thing as a " Moroccan look" , there are so many variations and looks within a single region and even within a single tribe..
you certainly mixing your political views (due to your ideological indoctrination by the state) with a different reality on the ground....Morocco is an idea , a dream perhaps or a goal...but it did not exist before colonialism.
i think you are going a bit far! what do you know about my political views....because i am doukkali you are probably assuming that i am a pan-arabist, pro-makhzen but you might be completely wrong...i am a firm believer in the Barghouata confideration which was so powerful and rich that it lasted more than 400 years and alsothe Almohads...both entities were masmouda amazigh...the one and only true moroccan tribe...the rest all came later, including your blonds
doukali está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote


Reply

Tags
portraits

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:19 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Feedback Buttons provided by Advanced Post Thanks / Like v3.2.5 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

SkyscraperCity ☆ In Urbanity We trust ☆ about us | privacy policy | DMCA policy

Hosted by Blacksun, dedicated to this site too!
Forum server management by DaiTengu