daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Continental Forums > Middle East > Local Forums > Bahrain > Project News and Updates

Old May 16th, 2008, 11:37 AM   #1
Bahraini 13
Bahraini #1

Likes (Received): 0

#PROPOSED-Amwaj: "BONYAN LEISURE & FUN VILLAGE"

Yesterday the chairman of Bonyan international announced to Al Wasat news that they are planning to build a leisure village. The cost is believed to reach up to 500 million dollar. The chairman Amad Nisnas said that the project is still under planning and the location of the project is still not decided. More information about the project will be announced next year. The project includes many hotels and residential houses. Bonyan international company already contributed a lot to the Project sunset hills.

The project looks cool!

Last edited by Bahraini 13; May 16th, 2008 at 01:21 PM.
Bahraini 13 no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links

Old May 16th, 2008, 11:48 AM   #2
Adel

Likes (Received): 7

BONYAN INTERNATIONAL PLANS TOURISM PROJECT IN BAHRAIN

date: 16 05, 2008

MANAMA, MAY 16, (BNA)--BOARD CHAIRMAN OF BAHRAIN-BASED BONYAN INTERNATIONAL INVESTMENT GROUP COMPANY IMED NASNAS UNVEILED PLANS TO SET UP A HUGE TOURISM PROJECT IN BAHRAIN AT A COST OF AROUND USD 500 M.
THE COMPREHENSIVE RECREATIONAL VILLAGE PROJECT, IS UNDER STUDY AND NO PLACE HAS BEEN FIXED FOR IT YET, NASNAS SAID TO BAHRAINI AL WASAT NEWSPAPER ISSUED TODAY. AOQ 16-MAY-2008 10:52

I think one of the proposed locations is Amwaj Theme Island cos this company already runs The Lagoon in Amwaj.

Last edited by Adel; May 16th, 2008 at 12:14 PM.
Adel no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2012, 08:19 PM   #3
Dubaiinvestor1

Likes (Received): 1

Dear All,
Am new to this forum but am seeking your help, am not sure of the information but I heard that one of the property owners in Dubai Gate 2 has filed a case against Bonyan and has won it, most probably through arbitration, am not sure if Bonyan have already paid him or have settled with him outside of court, but if anyone has any information or is able to obtain any information to who this guy is I would really appreciate it if it can be shared.
I think its about time we take action and if it is true and if anyone has already done it, it would be great to know who his lawyer is and how he managed to do it as this would support the case am planning to file. I seriously hope they didn’t settle with him as then it will be very difficult to get any information or help from this guy due to confidentiality agreements that they might have asked him to sign. And in case he reads this forum or anyone knows him I would really appreciate it if you can send me a private message as I need your help. Am an investor that never dealt in properties and have only bought this unit for my own personal use and have used up all my saving to do so in the hope of getting an apartment and not have to pay rent which I guess didn’t work out, so I would really appreciate your help as I just managed to get the necessary funds to take the matter to court.
Dubaiinvestor1 no está en línea   Reply With Quote