daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Philippine Forums > Projects and Construction > Metro Manila Projects on the Rise > Pasig - Mandaluyong - San Juan

Pasig - Mandaluyong - San Juan Home to Ortigas, the country's second most important commercial and business district.

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old May 17th, 2012, 12:08 PM   #121
huanggua

Likes (Received): 41

Is it possible to change agent midway?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerwinsiobal View Post
I agree. I believe all condominium projects/ developments are all beautiful. It is really on the client's eyes whether a condo project is a good development for them. It depends actually on what the client's need for the condo as their 2nd home or as an investment.

I just want to share my personal experience regarding this topic. I have this client who asked a favor to check out a condo development in Ortigas near Sonata. I've visited personally the project for him and told the agent on the other developer that I have a client who's interested on their project. He gave me the details and forwarded it to my client. He bought the unit on the said development and he's very happy about it. He thanked me and give another referral who bought a 2 br unit at sonata. I'm very happy that I've helped him get his another dream condo and helped also a colleague from the other developer. My client is planning to buy another unit on our future developments once he settled his balance on Sonata.

I always give my clients the freedom to choose which is best for their investment needs. That's why we're here to guide them on choosing their dream home based on their preferences not ours. It's a great fullfillment if you helped someone find what they want for themselves and their love ones.

Have a great day everyone. God Bless.
huanggua no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links

Old May 19th, 2012, 04:28 PM   #122
rye08
RLC AGENT

Likes (Received): 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by huanggua View Post

There's a rule in our office that you cannot change your agent,specially if your agent is still connected with Robinsons Land.
But the good thing is, we can provide you assistance even if I'm/we are not your agent.
rye08 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2012, 05:03 PM   #123
huanggua

Quote:
Originally Posted by rye08 View Post

There's a rule in our office that you cannot change your agent,specially if your agent is still connected with Robinsons Land.
But the good thing is, we can provide you assistance even if I'm/we are not your agent.
What if I threaten to cancel the purchase if they do not agree to the change?
Old May 19th, 2012, 05:04 PM   #124
huanggua

I can forfeit all my payments and pay all over again.
Old May 19th, 2012, 05:49 PM   #125
amarula

Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
I can forfeit all my payments and pay all over again.
Why do you want to change agents anyway?
amarula no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2012, 08:07 PM   #126
bluesINC
Homeless

Likes (Received): 1

I did. I emailed my request/problems with the sales director. But then that was different company/developer. Usually they dont do that coz it gets complicated with their commission. Yes, its all about them not the buyers.
bluesINC no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2012, 09:11 PM   #127
bluesINC
Homeless

Quote:
Originally Posted by huanggua

What if I threaten to cancel the purchase if they do not agree to the change?
Threaten? If you sign an agreement, they will not care. Your reservation fee will be forfeited. It will be your loss not the developer nor the agent. All Reservation Agreement regardless who the developer has no buyers protection.
In my case the management agreed to my request. Although they have to abide with their company policies and procedures. I have no problem with my new agent so far.
bluesINC no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2012, 03:19 AM   #128
huanggua

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesINC View Post
Threaten? If you sign an agreement, they will not care. Your reservation fee will be forfeited. It will be your loss not the developer nor the agent. All Reservation Agreement regardless who the developer has no buyers protection.
In my case the management agreed to my request. Although they have to abide with their company policies and procedures. I have no problem with my new agent so far.
I am prepared to lose the reservation fee and all that I have paid.
Old May 20th, 2012, 03:25 AM   #129
huanggua

Quote:
Originally Posted by amarula View Post
Why do you want to change agents anyway?
I lost out on getting a good unit in Sonata becos he was trying to sell me Sienna Park when Sonata was a much better project. I finally managed to get a decent unit at Sonata when some buyer release his unit back to RLC. When I fell into arrears and paid up together with the penalty he didn't tell me I could request for a waiver. When I went to SM to settle the arrears my agent at SM told me to request for a waiver of the penalty. He even gave me the assurance that it will be waived.
Old May 20th, 2012, 03:37 AM   #130
manilaboy2007

Likes (Received): 10

I though Sienna Park is under DMCI? The project I think is more for locals for residential than investment. I did consider getting that for my gf but I can't imagine myself staying there next time.

Quote:
I lost out on getting a good unit in Sonata becos he was trying to sell me Sienna Park when Sonata was a much better project. I finally managed to get a decent unit at Sonata when some buyer release his unit back to RLC. When I fell into arrears and paid up together with the penalty he didn't tell me I could request for a waiver. When I went to SM to settle the arrears my agent at SM told me to request for a waiver of the penalty. He even gave me the assurance that it will be waived.
manilaboy2007 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2012, 04:46 AM   #131
jerwinsiobal

Quote:
Originally Posted by huanggua
I agree with Rye08. Although, we have this rule that we can hold our client's account for six (6) months period that's why it's very critical on our side and we're doing our best to give the best service to our clients.

I'm glad that I've found a good Sales Manager, whose name is Mr. Reinald Perez who trained us to be good at customer service. Best of it, we became friends with our clients and we manage to extend our relationship with them and their families for a long period of time even we have turned over their investment(s).

Maybe you could talk with your Account Manager so they can address your concerns to the higher management. I hope you'll understand that we have our flaws also and sometimes we can't address it immediately, since we're seeking approval also on the higher management for certain request or maybe we're not aware of it since it's our first time to encounter that particular situation.

Thank you in advance for your understanding. Have a great weekend ahead. God Bless.
jerwinsiobal no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2012, 09:16 AM   #132
rye08
RLC AGENT

Quote:

In my case, the penalty can be waived but not 100%.
Me and my client was able to waived almost 70% on the total amount of the penalty. but then again, it's depend in case to case basis.
Old May 20th, 2012, 09:23 AM   #133
robluat
God Bless!

Likes (Received): 4

Quote:
Now i understand. I hope you can work things out well.
Old May 20th, 2012, 09:24 AM   #134
rye08
RLC AGENT

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesINC View Post
I did. I emailed my request/problems with the sales director. But then that was different company/developer. Usually they dont do that coz it gets complicated with their commission. Yes, its all about them not the buyers.

It's depend on the agent's/director's way of thinking. and also, what problem/request you're trying to seek for an approval.

Last edited by rye08; October 26th, 2013 at 03:47 PM.
Old May 22nd, 2012, 07:01 AM   #135
huanggua

Quote:

In my case, the penalty can be waived but not 100%.
Me and my client was able to waived almost 70% on the total amount of the penalty. but then again, it's depend in case to case basis.
I think RLC has been kind to me. They waived off completely. But what I didn't like was them telling me pay up for all units the next day when what was outstanding were just the parking slots. Subsequently they extended it to the end of the month. But I wasn't happy already and I paid up everything the next day.
Old May 22nd, 2012, 07:04 AM   #136
huanggua

Hows the taking up rate of this project? When I took a unit here I realized all the small units of 5 million or so were taken but those exceeding 6 million were still available. Even those on the auspicious 28th floor.
Old May 22nd, 2012, 03:40 PM   #137
rye08
RLC AGENT

Quote:
Hows the taking up rate of this project? When I took a unit here I realized all the small units of 5 million or so were taken but those exceeding 6 million were still available. Even those on the auspicious 28th floor.
all of the 1 bedroom units are sold except to those units located at the ground floor or garden units. while we still have available for 2 and 3 bedroom units but it's also limited.
Old May 23rd, 2012, 06:57 AM   #138
huanggua

Quote:
all of the 1 bedroom units are sold except to those units located at the ground floor or garden units. while we still have available for 2 and 3 bedroom units but it's also limited.
Then I was lucky to be able to get a good unit on the 28th floor when I was at RLC office early this month. The smaller units were below 6 million. I took mine at above 6 million and I thought then 6 million was the resistant level. But it seems the market had breached that. Very good. On account of what RLC had done to Sonata I believe this project will turn out better and even surpass our expectations.
Old May 28th, 2012, 05:32 PM   #139
rye08
RLC AGENT

Hi there!

Would like to advise you guys, that 2 of my colleagues are going to Singapore this week. if you want to present the project of your interest, kindly P.M. me your number/home address, so they will set an appointment with you in your most convenient time. They will arrive in Singapore this Tuesday at 10a.m. and they will be back here in manila on June 2.

Hope you will have time for the project presentation.

Thanks and God Bless!

Ryan Alluarte
robinsonsland08@gmail.com
www.robinsonsprojects.weebly.com
Old July 27th, 2012, 10:54 AM   #140
tj_brewed

Likes (Received): 749

New AVP of The Allegro

Tags
ortigas center