SkyscraperCity Forum banner

WINNIPEG | Manitoba Hydro Tower | 113m | 22 fl | U/C

24K views 66 replies 23 participants last post by  Gonzalo90uy 
#1 ·
See less See more
#3 ·
Building size: 695,742 square feet or 64,590 square metres
Number of storeys: total of 22 including mechanical floor and podium which ranges from two to three storeys
Building height: 112.5 metres to top of solar chimney, 96.5 metres to roof top
Number of occupants: 1800 Manitoba Hydro employees plus tenant employees
Parking: 152 spaces on one underground level
Date of completion: late 2007

#9 ·
PCL has done a lot of work here in kamloops as well and are still currently building a bunch more projects here. those cranes look as though they are going to be jacked up in order to complete the building. that'll be interesting for you watch the process of that.

#12 ·
Advancing city !

#14 ·
the rules that jan posted on top of page reads- you must put height info in thread title also ciity of location.
so 2 questions- how tall will it be and where is it to be built? two questions we shouldnt have to ask.
22storeys/112m/Winnepeg??

ill get a mod to edit title.
cheers .

#24 ·
txs soon i will be buy my own camera... my mothers minolta A1 just quit working dam ccd gota send it to sony to get it fixed.... on the way home it quit being able to take pics............... so there might be a short period of no updates....

#26 ·
September 7 2006

see they're hauling dirt out of the basement... gues they're geting ready to poor the basement.

Alas another floor is going up not the tower proper yet but the foot of it anyhow

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.