daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Asian Skyscraper Forums > South Asia > Bangladesh > Heritage, Tourism & Infrastructure



Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.


Reply

 
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 192 votes, 4.94 average.
Old May 29th, 2012, 04:17 PM   #1141
Tanjim91
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 13
Likes (Received): 0

Sylhet is now goint to get 2 new 5 star hotels.

Sylhet has already a 5 star hotel-Hotel Roseview Complex.Now UK resident 6 sylheti businessmen are investing in sylhet for 5 star hotel 'Hotel Grand Sylhet'.The most works have been completed.The inside works are going on.Perhaps In middle of 2013 the hotel will start its business.It has 200 rooms with all the facilities of 5 star hotels.The cost of the hotel is 230 crore taka.Another hotel is 'Exelcisor Height' in the centre of sylhet city.Its foundation is recently established.The hotel will start business probably from 2015.Its cost is 150 crore taka and 50 british bangladeshis are establishing it.Sylhet has another good hotel named 'Nazimgarh Resort' which is a 3 star resort will all modern facilities.Many guests from all around the country and foreigners rated it as the best resort of bangladesh.For details info search in net.
Tanjim91 no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
 
Old May 29th, 2012, 04:26 PM   #1142
Tanjim91
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 13
Likes (Received): 0

For details please visit here:
http://www.bonikbarta.com/2012-05-19...ils/31767.html

Last edited by Tanjim91; May 29th, 2012 at 04:33 PM.
Tanjim91 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2012, 08:55 PM   #1143
Shihabshiraj
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 29
Likes (Received): 0

I've recently visited Nazimgarh.Great resort!Beautiful swimming pool,restaurants with delicious chinese,bangla,thai,european & continental.Spa,gymnesium also nice.Wonderful environment.I didn't stay in the resort but the suits are nice and international standard.
Shihabshiraj no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 7th, 2012, 03:12 AM   #1144
jason.kazi
Supermember
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 6,415
Likes (Received): 714

Leasing CAAB land to get all-clear soon

→ Saidul Haque


The government is going to settle the complications over the leasing of a vast swathe of 144.73 acres of land located in front of Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport (HSIA) to controversial company IPCO.

The incumbent civil aviation minister, Faruk Khan, has recently taken initiative to solve the land-lease issue through mutual understanding, official sources said.

However, his predecessor, GM Quader, wanted to solve the issue through court.

IPCO is jointly owned by Summit Group, a company of Faruk Khan’s brother who owns the United Group. Soon after reaching a compromise with the government, IPCO will resume its half-done construction work on the land, the sources said.

An official of the Civil Aviation Authority of Bangladesh (CAAB) brought allegation against Faruk Khan that he is resorting to nepotism in solving the land-leasing complications as the matter was supposed to be settled by a lawcourt.

When contacted, Faruk Khan told daily sun that discussion between the civil aviation ministry and IPCO is going on and the issue will be solved soon.

“No decision is yet taken as discussion is going on, but I will not give 144.73 acres to IPCO as CAAB needs land for expansion and modernisation of HSIA,” he said.

“I will allow IPCO to take the amount of land for building only two hotels, and hotels are needed in front of HSIA for aircraft passengers,” he said.

CAAB sources said of the 144.73 acres of land, the ministry concerned has recently offered only 14.32 acres to IPCO and the rest 130.41 acres will remain under CAAB.

If IPCO agrees to the offer of the ministry, it can resume the construction work. But IPCO is yet to respond to it, the sources said.

A controversial agreement was signed in 1999 with IPCO and CAAB where IPCO was given 144.73 acres on lease in front of HSIA for 60 years at a nominal charge.

The company was given the land on lease to establish some infrastructures, including a five and a three-star hotel, a modern shopping centre, a country club and a golf course.

Three land-lease agreements (LLA) and three Build-Operate-Transfer (BOT) agreements were signed between CAAB and IPCO in this regard, but the LLA agreement deals were cancelled on 10 October 2001 as IPCO violated some conditions.

However, the civil aviation ministry withdrew the decision of canceling LLA agreements on 6 December and IPCO started constructing three buildings in front of HSIA.

But, during the last three and half years, when GM Quader was in charge of civil aviation ministry, construction work of the buildings remained suspended.

CAAB sources said a meeting chaired by the civil aviation secretary was held with IPCO on February 7 this year where the company authorities said they are ready to pay money for leasing the land and also urged the chairman of the meeting to hand over the possession of land according to three LLA agreements.

At one stage of the meeting, IPCO agreed to cut their demand for land for country club and golf course, said the sources.

According to the lease agreement, IPCO was supposed to build a three-star hotel, a five-star hotel, country club and golf course by 2005.

Source: Daily Sun
jason.kazi no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 7th, 2012, 03:14 AM   #1145
dopekhor
bleh!
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 6,045
Likes (Received): 351

i thought faruk khans bro owned summit group and wasnt ipco owned by mr litu of bengal group?
dopekhor no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 18th, 2012, 05:44 AM   #1146
jason.kazi
Supermember
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 6,415
Likes (Received): 714

Lake Shore Hotel located at Rd 46 in Gulshan-2 is set to under-go an expansion.
Source: Newspaper ad
jason.kazi no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 18th, 2012, 05:52 AM   #1147
jason.kazi
Supermember
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 6,415
Likes (Received): 714

Le Méridien opens doors next year
Sayeda Akter

Le Méridien Dhaka, a new five-star hotel with a focus on business travellers, is set to open doors to visitors by July next year.

Best Holdings Limited (BHL) -- a concern of Metro Group, one of the prominent realtors in the country -- is the owner of the hotel, while the day-to-day operation of the hotel has been handed over to Starwood Hotels. Starwood operates the La Méridien brand globally.

“This new hotel, which will be operated by the world's largest hotel company and one of the most recognisable hotel brands, will significantly upgrade the options for business travellers to Dhaka,” said Amin Ahmad, chairman and managing director of BHL.

BHL signed a deal for 20 years with Starwood, which can be extended by further 10 years, he said.

“The building has already been erected; works are ongoing in the interiors. We are planning to inaugurate the hotel on April 14, which is the first day of the Bangla calendar. However, it won't cross the July deadline we have set for starting commercial operation.”

The construction of the 300-room luxury hotel in Nikunjo, just beside the airport road, would cost BHL around Tk 750 crore, of which Tk 460 crore is to be raised by IDLC Finance Ltd.

The deal was signed by Amin Ahmad and Selim RF Hussain, CEO and managing director of IDLC, on June 13.

“IDLC is delighted to partner with Metro Group in this exciting project and also believes the hotel will boost the economic activity in Dhaka city,” said Hussain.

The hospitality sector in Bangladesh has been booming in recent years, with three five-star hotels having opened in the past six years, fuelled by the increase in business travellers for the garment and telecom industries.

According to industry analysts, Dhaka currently has around 1,300 five-star rooms, which are occupied fully only during the winter. However, an average occupancy of around 75 percent is sufficient to keep the businesses profitable.

Source: PO
jason.kazi no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 18th, 2012, 12:22 PM   #1148
dd2402
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 105
Likes (Received): 17

..

Last edited by dd2402; June 18th, 2012 at 01:06 PM.
dd2402 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 18th, 2012, 12:58 PM   #1149
dd2402
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 105
Likes (Received): 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason.kazi View Post
Le Méridien opens doors next year
Sayeda Akter

Le Méridien Dhaka, a new five-star hotel with a focus on business travellers, is set to open doors to visitors by July next year.

Best Holdings Limited (BHL) -- a concern of Metro Group, one of the prominent realtors in the country -- is the owner of the hotel, while the day-to-day operation of the hotel has been handed over to Starwood Hotels. Starwood operates the La Méridien brand globally.

“This new hotel, which will be operated by the world's largest hotel company and one of the most recognisable hotel brands, will significantly upgrade the options for business travellers to Dhaka,” said Amin Ahmad, chairman and managing director of BHL.

BHL signed a deal for 20 years with Starwood, which can be extended by further 10 years, he said.

“The building has already been erected; works are ongoing in the interiors. We are planning to inaugurate the hotel on April 14, which is the first day of the Bangla calendar. However, it won't cross the July deadline we have set for starting commercial operation.”

The construction of the 300-room luxury hotel in Nikunjo, just beside the airport road, would cost BHL around Tk 750 crore, of which Tk 460 crore is to be raised by IDLC Finance Ltd.

The deal was signed by Amin Ahmad and Selim RF Hussain, CEO and managing director of IDLC, on June 13.

“IDLC is delighted to partner with Metro Group in this exciting project and also believes the hotel will boost the economic activity in Dhaka city,” said Hussain.

The hospitality sector in Bangladesh has been booming in recent years, with three five-star hotels having opened in the past six years, fuelled by the increase in business travellers for the garment and telecom industries.

According to industry analysts, Dhaka currently has around 1,300 five-star rooms, which are occupied fully only during the winter. However, an average occupancy of around 75 percent is sufficient to keep the businesses profitable.

Source: PO
This was out of the blue...thought Le Meridien was going to be in banani....any idea where this exactly is?
dd2402 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 18th, 2012, 06:34 PM   #1150
sas
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Washington DC
Posts: 1,040
Likes (Received): 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason.kazi View Post
Le Méridien opens doors next year
Sayeda Akter

Le Méridien Dhaka, a new five-star hotel with a focus on business travellers, is set to open doors to visitors by July next year.

Best Holdings Limited (BHL) -- a concern of Metro Group, one of the prominent realtors in the country -- is the owner of the hotel, while the day-to-day operation of the hotel has been handed over to Starwood Hotels. Starwood operates the La Méridien brand globally.

“This new hotel, which will be operated by the world's largest hotel company and one of the most recognisable hotel brands, will significantly upgrade the options for business travellers to Dhaka,” said Amin Ahmad, chairman and managing director of BHL.

BHL signed a deal for 20 years with Starwood, which can be extended by further 10 years, he said.

“The building has already been erected; works are ongoing in the interiors. We are planning to inaugurate the hotel on April 14, which is the first day of the Bangla calendar. However, it won't cross the July deadline we have set for starting commercial operation.”

The construction of the 300-room luxury hotel in Nikunjo, just beside the airport road, would cost BHL around Tk 750 crore, of which Tk 460 crore is to be raised by IDLC Finance Ltd.

The deal was signed by Amin Ahmad and Selim RF Hussain, CEO and managing director of IDLC, on June 13.

“IDLC is delighted to partner with Metro Group in this exciting project and also believes the hotel will boost the economic activity in Dhaka city,” said Hussain.

The hospitality sector in Bangladesh has been booming in recent years, with three five-star hotels having opened in the past six years, fuelled by the increase in business travellers for the garment and telecom industries.

According to industry analysts, Dhaka currently has around 1,300 five-star rooms, which are occupied fully only during the winter. However, an average occupancy of around 75 percent is sufficient to keep the businesses profitable.

Source: PO
Well we all knew that construction was going on (even though probably halted) at the Banani DCC market which was a proposed Le Meridian. The property is owned and managed by Unique Hotels & Resorts owned by Noor Ali. Where in Nikunjo is this going to be? At the proposed site for the Best Western Al Amin? Because I heard that project is not flying. Any updates are most welcome.
sas no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 19th, 2012, 12:51 AM   #1151
mirzazeehan
Registered User
 
mirzazeehan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 4,215
Likes (Received): 269

Quote:
Originally Posted by sas View Post
Well we all knew that construction was going on (even though probably halted) at the Banani DCC market which was a proposed Le Meridian. The property is owned and managed by Unique Hotels & Resorts owned by Noor Ali. Where in Nikunjo is this going to be? At the proposed site for the Best Western Al Amin? Because I heard that project is not flying. Any updates are most welcome.
Yep..thats the one.The Le Meridien is going to be on Nikunjo in the building that was supposed to be the Best Western Premier.
Also,the DCC-Borak complex at banani is 25 storied tall already,and is going to be 30 storied.
__________________
These days,I can finally go to sleep in peace.....for I know,that even when I am asleep,over 2 million workers are working on 15000 building projects including 750 skyscrapers so that I wake up to a new city every morning: Mirza from the changing city of Dhaka,Bangladesh
mirzazeehan no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 19th, 2012, 04:31 AM   #1152
jason.kazi
Supermember
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 6,415
Likes (Received): 714

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirzazeehan View Post
Yep..thats the one.The Le Meridien is going to be on Nikunjo in the building that was supposed to be the Best Western Premier.
Also,the DCC-Borak complex at banani is 25 storied tall already,and is going to be 30 storied.
That building in Nikunja is called Finance Square and is being built by Empori Holdings (Part of Metro Group). The building had windows going in when I last saw it in August 2011. It's right in front of the upcoming new Dhaka Stock Exchange headquarters. My guess is that the DCC Borak Complex will become St. Regis Hotel. Anyone know the progress on the Hilton hotel in Gulshan?
jason.kazi no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 19th, 2012, 12:12 PM   #1153
sas
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Washington DC
Posts: 1,040
Likes (Received): 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason.kazi View Post
That building in Nikunja is called Finance Square and is being built by Empori Holdings (Part of Metro Group). The building had windows going in when I last saw it in August 2011. It's right in front of the upcoming new Dhaka Stock Exchange headquarters. My guess is that the DCC Borak Complex will become St. Regis Hotel. Anyone know the progress on the Hilton hotel in Gulshan?
Thanks Mirza and Jason. Well the Metro Group owns the proposed Le Meridian so that makes sense that they are taking over the Best Western Premier Al Amin.

Can you confirm what will happen to the Le Meridian in Banani? Is contstruction really going on or has it hit a usual slag? Is there demand for a St. Regis here? It's a very upscale hotel.

I thought the St. Regis was going to be built next to The Westin, but they have conveniently turned it into a parking lot now.

No news of the Hilton as yet.
sas no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 20th, 2012, 05:21 AM   #1154
jason.kazi
Supermember
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 6,415
Likes (Received): 714

Quote:
Thanks Mirza and Jason. Well the Metro Group owns the proposed Le Meridian so that makes sense that they are taking over the Best Western Premier Al Amin.

Can you confirm what will happen to the Le Meridian in Banani? Is contstruction really going on or has it hit a usual slag? Is there demand for a St. Regis here? It's a very upscale hotel.

I thought the St. Regis was going to be built next to The Westin, but they have conveniently turned it into a parking lot now.

No news of the Hilton as yet.
From what I understand the following hotels are under construction: Holiday Inn at Airport, Intercontinental at Airport, Hilton at Gulshan-2, Marriott at Purbachal, Sheraton at Purbachal, Doreen Tower Hotel at Gulshan-2, Doreen Suites at Gulshan-2, Platinum Suites-2 at Banani, Le Meridien at Nikunja.

This all is based on satellite imagery over the recent past.
jason.kazi no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 20th, 2012, 05:25 AM   #1155
jason.kazi
Supermember
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 6,415
Likes (Received): 714

Brochure for former Le Meridien Building: http://www.borakbd.com/Brochures/dcc_brochure.pdf
jason.kazi no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 23rd, 2012, 01:52 AM   #1156
jason.kazi
Supermember
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 6,415
Likes (Received): 714

Best Holdings, IDLC deal on Tk 4.60b Le Méridien Dhaka
→ Business Desk

Best Holdings Limited (BHL), a concern of Metro Group, recently mandated IDLC Finance Limited, as the lead arranger to raise Tk 4.60 billion (US$ 55 million) for setting up Le Méridien Dhaka, a 300-room luxury hotel at Nikunjo in Dhaka.

Amin Ahmad, Chairman and Managing Director of Best Holdings Limited and Selim R F Hussain, CEO and Managing Director of IDLC signed a agreement on raising the fund. Other senior officials from both the companies attended the signing ceremony, said a press release.

Amin Ahmad said, “This new hotel, which will be operated by the world’s largest hotel company and one of the most recognisable hotel brands, will significantly upgrade business class traveller comfort in Dhaka”.

Source: The Daily Sun
jason.kazi no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 2nd, 2012, 02:48 PM   #1157
nayeem007
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 3,375
Likes (Received): 374

Dhaka to become glitzy with more new int'l standard luxury hotels

Ismail Hossain

The capital Dhaka is going to be glitzy with the addition of a number of international standard luxury hotels including at least five 5-star and a 7-star ones, to meet the growing need of accommodation of the foreigners.

Industry insiders said though there is no government statistics on the real need of the industry but the private sector's own survey is in favour of more hotels in Dhaka.

"Internationally, a hotel is considered to be at break-even point when room occupancy rate is 50-60 per cent. But all the five-star hotels situated in Dhaka have room occupancy at the rate of 90-95 per cent on an average round the year," said Kazi Wahidul Alam, editor of the Bangladesh Monitor, a tourism and hospitality industry fortnightly.

According to a recent survey by an international hotel chain which has been in an agreement with one of oldest 5-star hotels of Dhaka to operate and manage that the city is now ready to hold at least five to six 5-star hotels.

Initially, the company planned to invest more than Tk 20 billion for expansion, while Starwood Hotels and Resorts Worldwide-- the current operator of the Westin Dhaka-- will be the managing company of all hotels of Unique Group, said a company source.

Under the plan, two five-star hotels and a 7-star hotel are to be constructed in Dhaka: Le Meridien in Banani and The Westin Dhaka-2 in Gulshan and Luxury Collection in Gulshan-2. Another hotel, also named Westin, will be opened in Chittagong, the first five-star hotel for the commercial capital.
The hotels are likely to be in operation by 2014, said Tahorim Hossain Talukder, Chief Financial Officer of the company.

Another 5-star hotel is going to be set up in Bashundhara Residential area. World-renowned Marriott Hotel will operate the 300-room hotel with international standard facilities, new to the hospitality industry.
The hotel is planned to be inaugurated by the end of 2015, said a press release of the company.

Best Holdings Limited (BHL), a Concern of Metro Group, is going to set up a 300-room luxury hotel at Nikunjo along the Airport Road.

The hotel, currently under construction, is expected to go into commercial operation by the end of 2013 or the beginning of 2014 and will be operated by Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. under the "Le Méridien" brand.
An industry source said at least three leading real estate companies and a number of business groups are in negotiation with several international hotel chains to set up their hotels in Dhaka.

"If agreed, we are likely to have more 5-star hotels in the capital," he said.

Meanwhile, an official of the Civil Aviation Authority of Bangladesh (CAAB) said they are going to settle the complications over the leasing of a vast swathe of 144.73 acres of land located in front of Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport (HSIA).

If settled, according to the lease agreement, the Singapore-based company IPCO would build a three-star and a five-star hotel on the leased-land.

http://www.thefinancialexpress-bd.co...ate=2012-07-01
nayeem007 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 3rd, 2012, 03:54 AM   #1158
jason.kazi
Supermember
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 6,415
Likes (Received): 714

Quote:
Originally Posted by nayeem007 View Post
Dhaka to become glitzy with more new int'l standard luxury hotels

Ismail Hossain

The capital Dhaka is going to be glitzy with the addition of a number of international standard luxury hotels including at least five 5-star and a 7-star ones, to meet the growing need of accommodation of the foreigners.

Industry insiders said though there is no government statistics on the real need of the industry but the private sector's own survey is in favour of more hotels in Dhaka.

"Internationally, a hotel is considered to be at break-even point when room occupancy rate is 50-60 per cent. But all the five-star hotels situated in Dhaka have room occupancy at the rate of 90-95 per cent on an average round the year," said Kazi Wahidul Alam, editor of the Bangladesh Monitor, a tourism and hospitality industry fortnightly.

According to a recent survey by an international hotel chain which has been in an agreement with one of oldest 5-star hotels of Dhaka to operate and manage that the city is now ready to hold at least five to six 5-star hotels.

Initially, the company planned to invest more than Tk 20 billion for expansion, while Starwood Hotels and Resorts Worldwide-- the current operator of the Westin Dhaka-- will be the managing company of all hotels of Unique Group, said a company source.

Under the plan, two five-star hotels and a 7-star hotel are to be constructed in Dhaka: Le Meridien in Banani and The Westin Dhaka-2 in Gulshan and Luxury Collection in Gulshan-2. Another hotel, also named Westin, will be opened in Chittagong, the first five-star hotel for the commercial capital.
The hotels are likely to be in operation by 2014, said Tahorim Hossain Talukder, Chief Financial Officer of the company.

Another 5-star hotel is going to be set up in Bashundhara Residential area. World-renowned Marriott Hotel will operate the 300-room hotel with international standard facilities, new to the hospitality industry.
The hotel is planned to be inaugurated by the end of 2015, said a press release of the company.

Best Holdings Limited (BHL), a Concern of Metro Group, is going to set up a 300-room luxury hotel at Nikunjo along the Airport Road.

The hotel, currently under construction, is expected to go into commercial operation by the end of 2013 or the beginning of 2014 and will be operated by Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. under the "Le Méridien" brand.
An industry source said at least three leading real estate companies and a number of business groups are in negotiation with several international hotel chains to set up their hotels in Dhaka.

"If agreed, we are likely to have more 5-star hotels in the capital," he said.

Meanwhile, an official of the Civil Aviation Authority of Bangladesh (CAAB) said they are going to settle the complications over the leasing of a vast swathe of 144.73 acres of land located in front of Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport (HSIA).

If settled, according to the lease agreement, the Singapore-based company IPCO would build a three-star and a five-star hotel on the leased-land.

http://www.thefinancialexpress-bd.co...ate=2012-07-01
How can Westin-2 or Luxury Collection open in 1.5 yrs if construction hasn't even begun yet. Marriott, Hilton and Le Meridien construction is moving all well, though.
jason.kazi no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 3rd, 2012, 06:27 PM   #1159
sas
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Washington DC
Posts: 1,040
Likes (Received): 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason.kazi View Post
How can Westin-2 or Luxury Collection open in 1.5 yrs if construction hasn't even begun yet. Marriott, Hilton and Le Meridien construction is moving all well, though.
Has the construction of the Marriott started already?

As for the Hilton, is it confirmed that it will be in the building next to Molly Capita (opposite Standard Chartered's headquarters in Gulshan)?
sas no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 3rd, 2012, 07:57 PM   #1160
TIslam
Towhid Islam
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Ann Arbor
Posts: 10,190
Likes (Received): 512



Are that many first class hotel rooms really needed in Dhaka? As it is the city is dotted with many small hotels some of which are of pretty good quality.

Hope it doesn't create a glut of hotel rooms like it is in Bangkok.
TIslam no está en línea   Reply With Quote


Reply

Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:58 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Feedback Buttons provided by Advanced Post Thanks / Like v3.2.5 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

SkyscraperCity ☆ In Urbanity We trust ☆ about us | privacy policy | DMCA policy

Hosted by Blacksun, dedicated to this site too!
Forum server management by DaiTengu