daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Continental Forums > Middle East > Local Forums > Iran

Iran Dorood!



Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.


Reply

 
Thread Tools
Old March 7th, 2012, 10:35 PM   #21
Ze Carlos_Ze
BANNED
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Phuket
Posts: 1,237
Likes (Received): 0

New trees for new year

video:


http://www.presstv.ir/detail/230462.html

Tree planting week in Iran. Almost 2 weeks before the Iranian new year or Eide Norooz, the mayor of Tehran is out planting trees. In the past 10 years green space and tree plantation has become popular in Iran mainly to counter air pollution.


From 1987 to 2004 Tehran has planted 1,117 hectares of trees annually . From 2004 to 2010 1,900 tress were planted in the capital. And finally a record was reached in 2011 with 2,300 hectares of tree planted throughout the capital.
Ze Carlos_Ze no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
 
Old March 9th, 2012, 01:52 AM   #22
SoroushPersepolisi
Moderator
 
SoroushPersepolisi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Tehran
Posts: 12,095
Likes (Received): 1719

esfahan



http://imna.ir/vglhzinm.23nqx2yttifd2.u.html
__________________
See TEHRAN, The Capital of IRAN

[/URL]
SoroushPersepolisi no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 13th, 2012, 01:57 AM   #23
KalePache
TEHRAN * IRAN
 
KalePache's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 166
Likes (Received): 0

Subway Construction Helps Development of Green Spaces
The earth excavated in Tehran subway tunnels is used for development of green spaces in the city especially in southern parts which were previously a landfill.
Tehran SAMA quoted Mohammad Fayyaz, managing director of Tehran Municipality’s Waste Management Organization, as saying that places which were used as landfill in the past 30 years have been used for planting trees using the earth that has been excavated from subway tunnels.

He added that a four-meter layer of earth has been formed in south Tehran where 80,000 trees will be planted over 200 hectares. Preparation of land has been started since a year ago.

The official said subway as a clean means of transportation has also indirect positive effects on environment as its construction is going on with the least trouble for citizens.
http://en.tehran.ir/ViewArticle/tabi...en-Spaces.aspx
KalePache no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 13th, 2012, 02:01 AM   #24
KalePache
TEHRAN * IRAN
 
KalePache's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 166
Likes (Received): 0

Vertical Green Spaces to Be Developed in Highways
Next year, vertical green spaces will be developed along Imam Ali (AS) and Yadegar-e Emam highways up to Velayat Park.
Managing director of Tehran Municipality’s Parks and Green Spaces Organization told Tehran SAMA that per capita for green spaces in Tehran in now 14 sq. m. which will hit 15 sq. m. next year and planting green spaces along Shahid Chamran highway will finish by the end of next Iranian calendar year (March 2013).

Mohammad Mokhtari stated that in some areas, per capita green spaces is below international standards, but new plans are underway to make up for this shortcoming in districts, 7, 9, 10, 11, 12 and 17.

He said 3,000 trees have been attended to along Vali Asr Avenue while developing green spaces on both sides of Chamran highway are underway.
http://en.tehran.ir/ViewArticle/tabi...-Highways.aspx
KalePache no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 13th, 2012, 02:19 AM   #25
Ze Carlos_Ze
BANNED
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Phuket
Posts: 1,237
Likes (Received): 0

so much trees? hmm, hopefully true.
Ze Carlos_Ze no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 15th, 2012, 09:36 PM   #26
FreddyB
Moderator
 
FreddyB's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Təbriz
Posts: 2,135
Likes (Received): 258

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreddyB View Post
5 million trees to be plant in the new year(1391)
http://tabrizemodern.blogfa.com/post-414.aspx

kinda sounds like too good to be true
__________________
The Great Tabriz
FreddyB no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 15th, 2012, 09:36 PM   #27
FreddyB
Moderator
 
FreddyB's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Təbriz
Posts: 2,135
Likes (Received): 258

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreddyB View Post
5 million trees to be plant in the new year(1391)
http://tabrizemodern.blogfa.com/post-414.aspx

kinda sounds like too good to be true
My post in Tabriz's green space improvements thread
__________________
The Great Tabriz
FreddyB no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 15th, 2012, 09:43 PM   #28
Ze Carlos_Ze
BANNED
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Phuket
Posts: 1,237
Likes (Received): 0

can't believe this! great stuff! will reduce pollution a lot!
Ze Carlos_Ze no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 29th, 2012, 06:35 AM   #29
Ze Carlos_Ze
BANNED
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Phuket
Posts: 1,237
Likes (Received): 0

Armenia, Iran to create wildlife park

PanARMENIAN.Net - Iran jointly with Armenia will create an international wildlife park along the border zone.
The initiative aims to promote wildlife in the region, flora and fauna diversity as well as increase the number of green spaces.
As Assistent to RA Minister of Nature Protection Karen Papoyan told a PanARMENIAN.Net reporter, local species of flora and fauna will be protected in the wildlife park.
The park will symbolize friendly ties between the two counties. Environmental protection organization of Iran and representatives of Araz free economic zone tested the territory the park is planned to cover.
According to Mr. Papoyan, a meeting between Armenian Minister of Nature Protection and head of the Iran’s Environment Committee will be held in early April, which will mark the launch of the project implementation.


http://www.panarmenian.net/eng/news/..._wildlife_park
Ze Carlos_Ze no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 27th, 2012, 09:39 AM   #30
kevinsteves025
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 3
Likes (Received): 0

We are very much benefited because of the trees. take a look at this link http://www.pulseuniform.com/nursing/...ur-friends.asp if it weren't because of the trees we wouldn't be here. please take time to appreciate them by sharing it with your friends.

Last edited by kevinsteves025; April 27th, 2012 at 09:38 AM. Reason: incorrect thoughts
kevinsteves025 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2012, 01:31 AM   #31
BosnaHaris
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: BiH
Posts: 21
Likes (Received): 0

Iran, I see is investing in non-pollutant energy like nuclear and solar. I know, Tehran is one smoggy and polluted city. Planting tree's + Investing in renewable energies will help alot. Keep planting, make the desert in Southern Iran bloom!
__________________
SARAJEVO
BosnaHaris no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2012, 01:29 PM   #32
omidhercule
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 386
Likes (Received): 7

اجراي سيستم آبياري قطره اي در 40 هكتار از بوستان جنگلي چيتگر
با شروع عمليات اجراي سيستم آبياري قطره اي در محدوده 40 هكتاري مشرف به درياچه چيتگر واقع در بوستان جنگلي چيتگر همزمان با طرح استقبال از بهار، تا پايان خرداد ماه بخش عمده اي از درختان پهن برگ موجود در اين محدوده، با روش جديد آبياري می شوند.

حسين مرادي شهردار منطقه22 با اعلام اين خبر گفت: با توجه به كمبود منابع آبي در منطقه و بررسي هاي بعمل آمده در اين زمينه، مقرر شد براي رفع اين كمبود، سيستم آبياري اصلاح شود. در اين راستا احداث 4 مخزن ذخيره آب جديد و اجراي شبكه آبرساني قطره اي در دستور كار منطقه قرار گرفت. استفاده از اين روش موجب صرفه جويي در منابع آبي و آبياري مناسب و اصولي درختان و در نهايت نگهداي فضاي سبز و درختان اين بوستان خواهد شد.

وي افزود: اجراي عمليات احداث يك مخزن 1500 متر مكعبي در فاز شرقي بوستان جنگلي چيتگر از اسفند ماه سال 90 آغاز شده و با به پايان رسيدن آن، در پايان خرداد امسال آماده بهره برداري خواهند بود و اجراي ديگر مخازن ذخيره آب نيز در دستور كار سال 91 قرار دارد. اجراي سيستم آبياري قطره اي در عرصه 40 هكتاري واقع در محدوده توليدات اداره فضاي سبز مشرف به درياچه چيتگر نيز آغاز شده و تا پايان خرداد ماه امسال تكميل مي شود و همزمان با مخزن واقع در فاز شرقي به بهره برداري مي رسد.
با توجه به طراحي انجام گرفته براي اجراي سيستم آبياري قطره اي در بوستان جنگلي چيتگر، تا پايان سال 91 اين شبكه براي آبياري ديگر درختان پهن برگ موجود در اين بوستان نيز شكل خواهد گرفت.

http://tehron90.blogfa.com/
omidhercule no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 21st, 2012, 08:21 PM   #33
iman08
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 517
Likes (Received): 0

Some users argue that are planted should be home to that area. It's correct in most cases, but as this article shows: not always! The Buttonwood tree is definately home to Tehran and therefore is extensively planted on the side of the streets in Tehran. They were a good option in the past and I hope they will be that again in the near future. But Buttonwood tree's are sensitive to COČ and lack of water (even for a short time). Both factors conducted to the dying of many Buttonwood tree's in Tehran. Besides, they can't filter the COČ like other tree's. Therefore other type of tree's are better. Read the text to see.

Quote:
تهران را چنارستان نکنیم

پژوهشگران معتقدند چنار برای تهران بدترین انتخاب و اصرار بر تداوم کاشت آن تصمیمی زیانبار برای این شهر است

تهران سال هاست چنارستان است، اما چنار برای شهری به این اندازه آلوده می تواند بدترین انتخاب باشد. گونه های منتخب و برتر درختان فضای سبز هر منطقه ای باید براساس تجربیات عینی و عملکرد گیاهان در شرایط زیست محیطی همان منطقه ارزیابی شوند.

برای همین است که از دید پژوهشگران فضای سبز تجربه ۲۰ سال اخیر پایتخت نشان داده که چنار مردودترین گزینه و درختانی چون توت کاکوزا(بدون)، صنوبر، اکالیپتوس، شال زیتون، پسته و درخت عرعر به خاطر ویژگی های منحصر به فردشان بهترین گزینه برای پایتخت هستند.

کاشت مجدد درخت چنار اشتباه محض است چون این درخت به خاطر برگ های کرکی اش، غبار و آلاینده ها را بشدت جذب می کند و در نتیجه برگ هایش دچار خفگی می شوند.

به همین علت در فصل تابستان دچار خزان می شوند و نقش کمی در تولید سایه و خنک کردن فضا ایفا می کنند. این در حالی است که کرک برگ های این درخت باعث تشدید بیماری های ریوی و چشمی نیز می شود. ضمن این که تجربه سال ها حضور چنار در تهران نشان داده که این گونه گیاهی نسبت به آلودگی ها و آلاینده های آبی و خاکی بویژه شوری خاک هم حساس است و در شرایط کم آبی مقاومتش را خیلی زود از دست می دهد.

در مقابل توت کاکوزا به واسطه داشتن برگ های چرمی (صاف و براق) می تواند یکی از برگزیده ترین درختان برای فضای سبز تهران باشد زیرا اثبات شده که این درختان حتی در میانه بلوارها و بزرگراه هایی که مورد هجوم آلاینده ها قرار دارند نیز نقش شان را بخوبی ایفا می کنند.

توت کاکوزا در مقابل کم آبی هم بسیار مقاوم است همان طور که در مقابل آلودگی های آبی و خاکی و شوری خاک مقاومت دارد. رشد سریع درخت توت بدون میوه هم از بابت تولید سایه ویژگی قابل توجهی است. این در حالی است که این گونه نسبت به درخت چنار یک ماه دیرتر خزان می کند و در نتیجه فیلترهای پاکساز درخت یک ماه بیشتر نسبت به چنارها وظیفه خود را انجام می دهند ضمن این که خزان زردرنگ و بسیار زیبای درخت توت هم به زیبایی فضاهای شهری خواهد افزود.

صنوبر هم گزینه بسیار خوبی است. یکی از بارزترین ویژگی های این درخت، دیرخزان بودن آن است که با توجه به این که ماه های مهر و آبان و آذر آلوده ترین ماه های سال است عملا فیلترهای این درخت تا اواسط دی ماه وظیفه پالایش را بخوبی انجام می دهند.

صنوبر در مقابل آلاینده های آبی و خاکی و شوری خاک نیز بسیار مقاوم است و رشدش نسبت به درخت چنار ۲۰ درصد بیشتر است. روی کاشت درخت اکالیپتوس در تهران نیز باید فکر کرد. این درخت همچون صنوبر بسیار سریع رشد می کند و گسترش حجم پرتراکمی دارد.

ضمن آن که اکالیپتوس همچون صنوبر در ما ه های آلوده سال نقش خود در تصفیه هوا را بخوبی انجام می دهد. صنوبر در مقابل کم آبی نیز تاب می آورد و تنها گونه ای است که با متصاعد کردن رایحه مطبوع از خود ناراحتی های تنفسی را از بین می برد و باعث التیام ناراحتی های ریوی می شود.

کاشت درخت شال زیتون (سنجد تلخ، شال سنجد) هم گزینه عاقلانه ای برای تهران است. این گونه بهترین جایگزین درخت زبان گنجشک (ون) و اقاقیای نارون است و رشد سریع آن (۳۰ درصد بیشتر از ون و ۲۰ درصد بیشتر از چنار) از مزایای بارز آن است.

شال زیتون پرتراکم ترین گونه در میان سایر درختان نیز هست و تراکم بالای برگ ها و شاخه های آن منجر به فتوسنتز فوق العاده ای می شود. سایه اندازی فوق العاده این درخت هم بیش از هرگونه دیگری نمود دارد ضمن این که جذابیت گل های بنفش خوشه ای و میوه های زیبای خوشه ای آن از مزیت های منحصر به فرد آن است.

این در حالی است که مقاومت شال زیتون در مقابل کم آبی و آلودگی های آب و خاک نیز از دیگر مزایای آن به شمار می رود. تهران می تواند پذیرای درختان پسته هم باشد هر چند خیلی ها چنین انتخابی را باور ندارند.

درخت پسته ضروری ترین درخت برای شهرهای آلوده ای همچون تهران است زیرا تنها درختی است که به خاک شور نیاز دارد و خاک های شور تهران بویژه خاک های حاشیه جاده ها و بزرگراه ها که در اثر پرتاب برف های آغشته به نمک در زمستان ها دچار شوری و مسمومیت شده اند این نیاز را بخوبی برآورده می کنند.

در تهران باید برای کاشت درخت زیتون و عرعر هم برنامه ریزی کرد. درخت زیتون همچون اکالیپتوس در ماه های آلوده سال به عنوان بهترین فیلتر عمل می کند و ضمن مقاوم بودن در مقابل کم آبی، آلودگی و شوری خاک، پرتراکم بودن برگ هایش نیز سبب فتوسنتز بالایی می شود. این در حالی است که بارزترین ویژگی درخت عرعر نیز خودتکثیر بودن آن است که چه از طریق ریشه های رونده تا ۱۰ متر و چه از طریق بذرهای فراوانش براحتی درخت جدیدی به وجود می آورد.

همین ویژگی های ممتاز است که سبب می شود محققان فضای سبز و آنهایی که مشاهدات عینی شان را ملاک قضاوت درباره گونه های گیاهی قرار می دهند مصرانه تاکید کنند که چنار برای تهران بدترین انتخاب و اصرار بر تداوم کاشت آن تصمیمی زیانبار برای این شهر است.

Source: http://www.aftabir.com/articles/view...86%DB%8C%D9%85
iman08 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 21st, 2012, 08:50 PM   #34
SoroushPersepolisi
Moderator
 
SoroushPersepolisi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Tehran
Posts: 12,095
Likes (Received): 1719

i like how they find nice excuses to destroy all the chenars in tehran especially in pahlavi street, the thing is they have cut so many chenar trees for no reason , or to atleast build ugly crap in place

they dont need to plant chenar they can plant cypress and many more native wide leaf trees like the ones they have mentioned which are very good, but our issue is not that, its that they keep planting nordic like pines, these exist in iran naturally but over planting them en mass with no diversity in our city borders is certainly not good

chenars still should be planted in my opinion at least maybe not in tehran as much but other cities yes

toot kakuza (kaghazi) is lovely

there are tens of trees that look like chenar and have similar characteristics (albate hichi chenar nemishe ) certainly they should be planted if they are more suitable
__________________
See TEHRAN, The Capital of IRAN

[/URL]

Last edited by SoroushPersepolisi; June 21st, 2012 at 09:07 PM.
SoroushPersepolisi no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 26th, 2012, 05:29 PM   #35
iman08
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 517
Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoroushPersepolisi View Post
i like how they find nice excuses to destroy all the chenars in tehran especially in pahlavi street, the thing is they have cut so many chenar trees for no reason , or to atleast build ugly crap in place

they dont need to plant chenar they can plant cypress and many more native wide leaf trees like the ones they have mentioned which are very good, but our issue is not that, its that they keep planting nordic like pines, these exist in iran naturally but over planting them en mass with no diversity in our city borders is certainly not good

chenars still should be planted in my opinion at least maybe not in tehran as much but other cities yes

toot kakuza (kaghazi) is lovely

there are tens of trees that look like chenar and have similar characteristics (albate hichi chenar nemishe ) certainly they should be planted if they are more suitable
I agree with you, but the article I posted was supposed to highlight that chenars are currently not the best option for Tehran. Therefore they should plant similiar trees which are more suitable for the weather and smoggy air of Tehran like the ones which are mentioned and shortly described in the article. Of course it doesn't mean that we should stop planting chenars in Tehran, but have a good balance of trees. COČ emission should be sharply reduced undoubtfully, but that takes time. I hope that in long-term we can plan more chenars in Tehrans streets. But for now, more suitable trees should be planted and distributed to plant (e.g. on planting days =rooze derakhtkari ).
iman08 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 26th, 2012, 06:26 PM   #36
Ahura_Mazda
Registered User
 
Ahura_Mazda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Tehran, Kish, Isfahan, Shiraz, Tabriz.
Posts: 179
Likes (Received): 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by iman08 View Post
Some users argue that are planted should be home to that area. It's correct in most cases, but as this article shows: not always! The Buttonwood tree is definately home to Tehran and therefore is extensively planted on the side of the streets in Tehran. They were a good option in the past and I hope they will be that again in the near future. But Buttonwood tree's are sensitive to COČ and lack of water (even for a short time). Both factors conducted to the dying of many Buttonwood tree's in Tehran. Besides, they can't filter the COČ like other tree's. Therefore other type of tree's are better. Read the text to see.




Source: http://www.aftabir.com/articles/view...86%DB%8C%D9%85

خیلی احمقانه است به نظر من. ایرانی ها باید بگیرند که از دوچرخه استفاده کنند. حکومت اسلامی وقتی دختران رو نمیزاره که دوچرخه سواری کنند.
مگه لندن، پارس و آمستردام بزرگ نیستند؟ چرا انجا مثل تهران پر دود و آلاینده نیست؟
درخت: خیلی از شهرها پر از درختان نخل هستند که فکر نمیکنم اثری در هوا داشته باشند. فقط به خاطر زیبایی کاشته شدند.
جمهوری اسلامی و سر کار آمدن افراد نا لایق مشکل تهران و همه ایران است و نه درختان.
Ahura_Mazda no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 26th, 2012, 09:58 PM   #37
iman08
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 517
Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahura_Mazda View Post
خیلی احمقانه است به نظر من. ایرانی ها باید بگیرند که از دوچرخه استفاده کنند. حکومت اسلامی وقتی دختران رو نمیزاره که دوچرخه سواری کنند.
مگه لندن، پارس و آمستردام بزرگ نیستند؟ چرا انجا مثل تهران پر دود و آلاینده نیست؟
درخت: خیلی از شهرها پر از درختان نخل هستند که فکر نمیکنم اثری در هوا داشته باشند. فقط به خاطر زیبایی کاشته شدند.
جمهوری اسلامی و سر کار آمدن افراد نا لایق مشکل تهران و همه ایران است و نه درختان.
Regarding the use of cars versus bycicles: I am probably the last one who favours cars. The smog is due to the bad gas quality, lack of standard filters in cars and factories, old cars with very high gas use, extensive use of cars even for very short distances, not enough use of public transport, etc. There is no doubt that it's mainly because of the government, but it's also partly our own fault. Why do we use cars for everything? People don't even bother to go by foot for the "baghali dame kooche"! Pupils either go by school buses or are driven by their parents, whereas they could ride a bike. The problem is on both sides: The government that officialy forbids women for cycling due to some fanatic Ayatollahs and the lack of infrastructure for bycicles. And the society that is heavily dependant on cars, although they can use bikes or public transport.
All this is discussed and said several times in this forum, but for now, we can't change it really. The problem of smog in Tehran can't be solved over night. So for the period in between, we have to make the best out of it.
Trees are not only planted, because they are beautiful, but also because they are the lungs of every city. They transform COČ in OČ which many cities, especially Tehran, lack.
iman08 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 27th, 2012, 06:15 PM   #38
peykantm
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 387
Likes (Received): 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by iman08 View Post
Regarding the use of cars versus bycicles: I am probably the last one who favours cars. The smog is due to the bad gas quality, lack of standard filters in cars and factories, old cars with very high gas use, extensive use of cars even for very short distances, not enough use of public transport, etc. There is no doubt that it's mainly because of the government, but it's also partly our own fault. Why do we use cars for everything? People don't even bother to go by foot for the "baghali dame kooche"! Pupils either go by school buses or are driven by their parents, whereas they could ride a bike. The problem is on both sides: The government that officialy forbids women for cycling due to some fanatic Ayatollahs and the lack of infrastructure for bycicles. And the society that is heavily dependant on cars, although they can use bikes or public transport.
All this is discussed and said several times in this forum, but for now, we can't change it really. The problem of smog in Tehran can't be solved over night. So for the period in between, we have to make the best out of it.
Trees are not only planted, because they are beautiful, but also because they are the lungs of every city. They transform COČ in OČ which many cities, especially Tehran, lack.
In 2010 in the eastern section of the city (Narmak and Golbarg) they had special city bike rental units, very affordable (basically free) complete with cyclist only lanes. I saw maybe only 2 or 3 people use them.
peykantm no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 28th, 2012, 05:37 AM   #39
SoroushPersepolisi
Moderator
 
SoroushPersepolisi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Tehran
Posts: 12,095
Likes (Received): 1719

Quote:
Originally Posted by peykantm View Post
In 2010 in the eastern section of the city (Narmak and Golbarg) they had special city bike rental units, very affordable (basically free) complete with cyclist only lanes. I saw maybe only 2 or 3 people use them.
yea in some eastern part,
thats a good start but we need large scale paths in a way that its part of the city life
__________________
See TEHRAN, The Capital of IRAN

[/URL]
SoroushPersepolisi no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 29th, 2012, 03:00 PM   #40
iman08
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 517
Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by peykantm View Post
In 2010 in the eastern section of the city (Narmak and Golbarg) they had special city bike rental units, very affordable (basically free) complete with cyclist only lanes. I saw maybe only 2 or 3 people use them.
Well, it's again on both sides. The municipality should continue to build cyclist lanes, like Soroush said. It would be better, if they start to build cyclist lanes a whole district, so that people can ride from point A to B; just a street is not enough. On the other side, people should start using bikes more. Currently, many people own bikes, but only use it in their leisure time and not as a transport tool. TV ads pointing out the advantages of bikes for both the environment and the health of the people could promote people to use it. Plus, the advantages could be analysed in schools and the schools can even promote their pupils to use it for their route to their school.
iman08 no está en línea   Reply With Quote


Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:38 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Feedback Buttons provided by Advanced Post Thanks / Like v3.2.5 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

SkyscraperCity ☆ In Urbanity We trust ☆ about us | privacy policy | DMCA policy

Hosted by Blacksun, dedicated to this site too!
Forum server management by DaiTengu