daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Philippine Forums > Projects and Construction > Metro Manila Projects on the Rise > Pasig - Mandaluyong - San Juan

Pasig - Mandaluyong - San Juan Home to Ortigas, the country's second most important commercial and business district.

Old June 25th, 2012, 08:12 PM   #1981
Ron Jacobe
GE MV, Light, & more

Likes (Received): 208

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...e=1&permPage=1

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...e=1&permPage=1

Grabbed these links from SM Residences FB.
Ron Jacobe no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links

Old June 26th, 2012, 04:49 PM   #1982
danny1975
BANNED

Likes (Received): 0

tanong lang po. may nabili akong condo direct from smdc, na turnover na po yun unit sa akin, pero hindi pa po ako fully paid ( promo po sya kaya ready for turnover)

kaso ang problema, may barado yun mga drainage at may tumutulo sa ceiling, eh penthouse unit po sya.
complaint letter sent and email sent pero hanggang ngayon hindi pa po naaayos.

my questions: since hindi ko pa fully paid yun unit, pwede ko ba ipa cancel yun cheque na ini issue ko para hindi nila ma encash kasi damage yun unit para ma pressure silang ayusin unit ko? ano naman po kaya pwede icounter action ng smdc sa akin pag ginawa ko ito?
pwede rin ba na hindi ako magbayad ng assoc dues hanggang di maayos unit ko?

salamat po
danny1975 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 26th, 2012, 04:55 PM   #1983
Ron Jacobe
GE MV, Light, & more

Quote:
Originally Posted by danny1975
tanong lang po. may nabili akong condo direct from smdc, na turnover na po yun unit sa akin, pero hindi pa po ako fully paid ( promo po sya kaya ready for turnover)

kaso ang problema, may barado yun mga drainage at may tumutulo sa ceiling, eh penthouse unit po sya.
complaint letter sent and email sent pero hanggang ngayon hindi pa po naaayos.

my questions: since hindi ko pa fully paid yun unit, pwede ko ba ipa cancel yun cheque na ini issue ko para hindi nila ma encash kasi damage yun unit para ma pressure silang ayusin unit ko? ano naman po kaya pwede icounter action ng smdc sa akin pag ginawa ko ito?
pwede rin ba na hindi ako magbayad ng assoc dues hanggang di maayos unit ko?

salamat po
Is that in Mezza?

Aren't u supposed to have a checklist of things to be repaired or corrected in the unit before you fully accept the unit? This is done upon inspection before complete turn over. In which case if they do not dullfill those works, You have the right to hold final payment. There must be stipulations on the contract to sell or whatever document you signed.
Old June 26th, 2012, 05:17 PM   #1984
danny1975
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Jacobe View Post
Is that in Mezza?

Aren't u supposed to have a checklist of things to be repaired or corrected in the unit before you fully accept the unit? This is done upon inspection before complete turn over. In which case if they do not dullfill those works, You have the right to hold final payment. There must be stipulations on the contract to sell or whatever document you signed.
yes. mezza po sya.
sa turnover, hindi po kasama sa punchlist yun waterproofing, drainage at electrical.
eto nga sinabi ko sa compalaint letter .papaano mo naman po ma check yun waterproofing? aakayat sa rooftop? paano ma check yun electrical ? wala naman po bulb na naka kabit? sa drainage kelangan pala magdala ng timba.
ang sabi ko sa kanila, yan punchlist na yan is fduty ng building engineer (from contractor to smdc)

wala po nakalagay sa contract about this type of scenario.

salamat po
Old June 26th, 2012, 05:38 PM   #1985
Ron Jacobe
GE MV, Light, & more

Quote:

yes. mezza po sya.
sa turnover, hindi po kasama sa punchlist yun waterproofing, drainage at electrical.
eto nga sinabi ko sa compalaint letter .papaano mo naman po ma check yun waterproofing? aakayat sa rooftop? paano ma check yun electrical ? wala naman po bulb na naka kabit? sa drainage kelangan pala magdala ng timba.
ang sabi ko sa kanila, yan punchlist na yan is fduty ng building engineer (from contractor to smdc)

wala po nakalagay sa contract about this type of scenario.

salamat po
I see. I suppose you have every right to hold the last check payment. The basic understanding in the contract is they are selling you a "proper" unit. If it is not, then you have every right to protest. The important thing is to document your moves. Your complain about the unit, their non action todate, and your official notice to your bank to hold the check, with the proper notice to SMDC why you are holding the check. I really dont have the specifics to your contract, which outlines a purchase for an RFO (a Ready For Occupancy) unit.

I wonder what our experienced condo buyer friends have to say. Paging Nez?

Know what, i can only share my experience in purchasing my house and lot in our subdivision. Beyond the punch list upon turn over, there is still that warranty period. And Even after the supposed observation warranty period, when serious problems became evident, I was able to have the developer fix them. Nasa pakikipagusap na lang siguro talaga, and of course the developer customer service culture. At least you still have that power over the final payment.
Old June 26th, 2012, 05:48 PM   #1986
danny1975
BANNED

Quote:
I see. I suppose you have every right to hold the last check payment. The basic understanding in the contract is they are selling you a "proper" unit. If it is not, then you have every right to protest. The important thing is to document your moves. Your complain about the unit, their non action todate, and your official notice to your bank to hold the check. I really dont have the specifics to your contract, which outlines a purchase for an RFO (a Ready For Occupancy) unit.

I wonder what our experinced condo buyer friends have to say. Paging Nez?

Know what, i can only share my experience in purchasing my house and lot in our subdivision. Even after the supposed observation warranty period, when serious problems became evident, I was able to have the developer fix them. Nasa pakikipagusap na lang siguro talaga, and of course the developer customer service culture. At least you still have that power over the final payment.
The contract to sell is similar to preselling one.
hindi po ako naninira sa smdc, pero yun mga mag re receive ng unit, paki check lahat bago nyo receive unit nyo.
Old June 26th, 2012, 05:54 PM   #1987
Ron Jacobe
GE MV, Light, & more

Quote:

hindi po ako naninira sa smdc, pero yun mga mag re receive ng unit, paki check lahat bago nyo receive unit nyo.
I for one believe u r honestly seeking out advise from our fellow forumers, and not just naninira. Jolly Ringo shared to me before what he did during turn over inspection. We can only learn from each other.

Funny, I thought the main advantage of an RFO unit is you can inspect it properly. I thought maybe my next investment should be on an RFO unit, di bale the price.

Hope others can advise you, and do share to us how your case gets resolved. I sincerely hope it gets resolved.
Old June 27th, 2012, 01:29 AM   #1988
tinadee24

Likes (Received): 7

Hi Danny! Just want to share my experience with turnovers from another RFO unit but its from DMCI. My friend's dad did the punchlisting coz we were out of the country so that when we get to pinas ok na lahat. After we occupied the unit we found defects like the water ponding at the bathroom, the overhead shower did not completely turn off when i divert it to the spout below, uneven wall tiles and the main door finish was not to my liking (hindi pulido yun pagkaka-semi gloss). We reported it sa management and they rectified it immediately naman. I actually work for a developer overseas and its pretty much standard that the contractor needs to make good any defects (leakage, paint peeling, moisture on the wall etc) usually its about 6months to a year (liability period). I guess you just need to really fight for it in this case cause of the poor customer service. As long as you're not satisfied make them change / redo whatever needs to be redone.
tinadee24 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 27th, 2012, 03:17 AM   #1989
m92fs

Quote:
Originally Posted by danny1975 View Post
Guys and Gals, ako i would send my contracts to my lawyer for review and have them immediately send a demand letter. That usually cuts thru all the slow corporate bs and things will move immediately, believe you me.

A personal demand letter will do also. Read thru your documents and stipulate their obligations in the contract to the owner, etc.

We only wish for what we pay for lang diba? Unfortunately Mezza seems to be in a real mess! I keep hearing more and more horror stories. Lets make sure that this does not happen to us here at Light Residences. Inform other owners on FB that there is such a thread here at SkyscraperCity. Remember there is always strength in numbers!

Kaya list na...

Light owners and future neighbors get involved! (Updated)

1. Ron Jacobe T3
2. m92fs T1 Studio Tandem
3. meistersg T2
4. mnsantosjr T3
5. nez T1
6. boycondo T3
7. bahaynalang T1
8. Jolly Ringo T1
9. tinadee24 T1
10. Bellabear829 T3
11. helencons T1
12. maia alta T3
13. Baphi T1
14. sakura.8962 T3
15. Saint Og T1
16. actorcelino T3
17. Filchiam T1
18. Poizonous T1
19. dindop T3
20. Condo ko 'to T1
21. Elsem T1
m92fs no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 27th, 2012, 03:14 PM   #1990
danny1975
BANNED

Quote:
I for one believe u r honestly seeking out advise from our fellow forumers, and not just naninira. Jolly Ringo shared to me before what he did during turn over inspection. We can only learn from each other.

Funny, I thought the main advantage of an RFO unit is you can inspect it properly. I thought maybe my next investment should be on an RFO unit, di bale the price.

Hope others can advise you, and do share to us how your case gets resolved. I sincerely hope it gets resolved.
Yun isang unit ko sa mezza I bought preselling, wala naman po problema.
Yun mga electrical issue, inayos na. Pero yun waterproofing hanggang ngayon waiting pa. Kasi may schedule daw yun contractor.sabi ko dapat iprioritize nila unit ko dahil may nakatira na.
Tapos yun isang drainage , kelangan pa mag create ng bagong floor drain hole.
Old June 27th, 2012, 03:18 PM   #1991
danny1975
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinadee24 View Post
Hi Danny! Just want to share my experience with turnovers from another RFO unit but its from DMCI. My friend's dad did the punchlisting coz we were out of the country so that when we get to pinas ok na lahat. After we occupied the unit we found defects like the water ponding at the bathroom, the overhead shower did not completely turn off when i divert it to the spout below, uneven wall tiles and the main door finish was not to my liking (hindi pulido yun pagkaka-semi gloss). We reported it sa management and they rectified it immediately naman. I actually work for a developer overseas and its pretty much standard that the contractor needs to make good any defects (leakage, paint peeling, moisture on the wall etc) usually its about 6months to a year (liability period). I guess you just need to really fight for it in this case cause of the poor customer service. As long as you're not satisfied make them change / redo whatever needs to be redone.
Tama po, dapat contractor mag ayos, kaso mahina contractor ng mezza. megawide ata contractor nila.tapos dahil sa ceiling leak, yun paint sa unit start na tumutuklap. Sabi ko ayusin din ba nila yun paint later, ang sagot ba naman mag reklamon daw ako sa HOA. sabi ko contractor or SMDC dapat mag ayos at walang kinalaman HOA dyan.
Old June 27th, 2012, 05:04 PM   #1992
mba2000

Likes (Received): 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by danny1975 View Post
Tama po, dapat contractor mag ayos, kaso mahina contractor ng mezza. megawide ata contractor nila.tapos dahil sa ceiling leak, yun paint sa unit start na tumutuklap. Sabi ko ayusin din ba nila yun paint later, ang sagot ba naman mag reklamon daw ako sa HOA. sabi ko contractor or SMDC dapat mag ayos at walang kinalaman HOA dyan.

correct at warranty yan 24 months
mba2000 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 28th, 2012, 02:47 AM   #1993
Ron Jacobe
GE MV, Light, & more

Hi guys! Just got word - I am to come home to Phils for a recruitment trip. July 11. Hope plan pushes through.
Old June 28th, 2012, 04:33 AM   #1994
m92fs

Quote:
Hi guys! Just got word - I am to come home to Phils for a recruitment trip. July 11. Hope plan pushes through.
Advance meeting na tayo?

How long are you staying?
Old June 28th, 2012, 06:51 AM   #1995
Ron Jacobe
GE MV, Light, & more

Quote:
Originally Posted by m92fs

Advance meeting na tayo?

How long are you staying?
Will be there 1 week.
Does anybody have an idea if I can rent a unit in GA towers instead of a hotel?
Old June 28th, 2012, 02:24 PM   #1996
m92fs

Quote:
Will be there 1 week.
Does anybody have an idea if I can rent a unit in GA towers instead of a hotel?
Check suit.com

Or Go Hotel ok din!
Old June 28th, 2012, 03:10 PM   #1997
Ron Jacobe
GE MV, Light, & more

Quote:
Originally Posted by m92fs
Check suit.com

Or Go Hotel ok din!
Big thanks m92! Found Go Hotel Cybergate. Nice!
Old June 28th, 2012, 10:09 PM   #1998
Henrick Bajo

Help!

Nakabili kami ng Unit ng GF ko noong march 2011 sa Tower 3, 1 bedroom po . But unfortunately, we broke-up last January 2012. co-buyer ko siya pero sinubukan ko pa ring ituloy ung pagbabayad. Pero di ko na talaga kaya. Sinabi ko na sa agent ko mga April pa lang na di ko na kaya pang bayaran ung monthly downpayments na 12K. Sabi niya, try niya daw hanapan ng buyer at ako din maghanap din. tapos settlement na lang. Sinubukan kong i open sa mga kamag anak at kakilala. Pati sa sulit at ayos dito.com pero hanggang ngayon wala pa rin kaming buyer. Di ko na alam ang gagawin ko. Nabili ko yung Unit at a price pa dati ng P2,288,210.60. nakakapaghulog na ako ng Monthly DP for 15 months. Di ko alam anong gagawin. gusto kong itigil na pero di ko alam kong mababawi ko pa ung nahulog ko. Di ko talaga alam ang gagawin ko. Sana may makatulong sa akin. sobrang magpapasalamat ako at willing pa akong magbayad. Wala lang talaga akong ibang mahingan na ng tulong. Pati mga legal aspects, pinag aaralan ko na. Ito pala ung contact number ko 09328712304... Sobrang dasal na ang ginagawa ko. Ung agent ko kasi, parang umiiwas na. Dapat magkikita kami noong isang araw kaso biglang may lakad daw. Hay sana matulungan niyo po ako. Salamat at God bless you po.
Henrick Bajo no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 28th, 2012, 10:57 PM   #1999
Henrick Bajo

Yung Unit ko po pala is LR3-3620. 23.84sq. meters. 1 bedroom. Basta po kung sino makatulong sa akin na mabenta, willing po akong magbayad. Maraming salamat po at sana matulungan niyo po ako.
Henrick Bajo no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 29th, 2012, 03:15 AM   #2000
m92fs

Quote:
Big thanks m92! Found Go Hotel Cybergate. Nice!
Paki set nalang po ng meeting? Kahit dun sa Mall sa tabi ng Go.

Tags
smdc