daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy (aug.2, 2013) | DMCA policy | flipboard magazine

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Continental Forums > United Arab Emirates - دار زايـــد > Other Emirates Projects > Northern Emirates

Northern Emirates Projects in Ras al-Khaimah, Umm al-Quwain, and Fujairah

Old May 30th, 2012, 11:28 AM   #401
gujji

Likes (Received): 0

I've got some pics but I don't know how to upload on here. If someone gives me there email add, I could send it to them and they can upload them on here.
gujji no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links

Old May 30th, 2012, 07:22 PM   #402
kakihot

for upload image in foroms you must usually use image hosting web site as below
You must first upload image there then copy and paste the link at forums.

http://www.tinypic.com/
kakihot no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 5th, 2012, 08:45 AM   #403
glover

a friend of mine is looking to rent a studio here. Budget: 15k per annum 6 checks. to contact me, either pm me or email: smaduh@gmail.com
glover no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 6th, 2012, 11:22 AM   #404
Yaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebrahim11 View Post
This spacious two bedroom apartment is located in Mina Al Arab - Precinct 2, Ras Al Khaimah. sea view. Excellent facilities, such as children's play area, tennis court, private beach and swimming pool access. Situated next to Iceland Water Park and easy access to Emirates Road, Freezone, Golf Course, Hotels, local schools, restaurants and supermarkets. Ideal location. The Kitchen is fully fitted. The apartment has 2 large balconies. The unit is on the 3rd Floor of the Lagoon Apartment - Building 3. Total area is 1,528 sq. ft. including the balcony. Basement parking is available for one car. It is offered for rent unfurnished, Ready to occupy. Viewing by appointment. Rental:60k Per Annum.SAVE AGENCY FEES CALL OWNER DIRECT ON 050 1951237
Just wondered. Did you manage to rent out your one bedroom and how much for?

I have a one bed which I am refusing to complete on because of all the ridiculous connection charges and very high service charges.

I'm sure they have plenty of apartments where buyers will refuse to complete. RAK Properties do not seem very bothered about us investors.
Old June 6th, 2012, 04:36 PM   #405
Cubiscus

We're the same, charging 36k AED for connection charges is basically robbery and we're refusing to do it. The value of the property is such now that we could actually buy a new one for the price of completing with those charges.

Went to see them the other day in person and it looked like a company in all sorts of trouble, as usual like talking to a brick wall. Mina looked nice but was a ghost town with none of the shops etc needed to create a lasting community.

Worst case we live on and get 5% of the price back. Rent will be heavily discounted and we could simply take our 5% and buy one someone's already completed on.
Cubiscus no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 7th, 2012, 05:14 PM   #406
kakihot

we are investors so for improvement purpose all of us have to help . better we have Positive view to Mina al arab ! i agree with unprofessional acts from Rak Property but maybe we put them in that position ! most owners of villas didn't refuse to complete as i know .
So they (villas owners ) help us to complete apartments i believe we have to help other process with pay And patience !

With Regards to all idea
Keyvan
Old June 8th, 2012, 10:37 AM   #407
gujji

It's a catch 22, shall I complete or not. Prices have plummeted in MAA but that's not the developers fault. On the other hand, their service charges are high but I don't believe anything can be done in that respect.

I completed because I had already paid 100% and so had no choice.

But importantly, I believe MAA in about 5 years will become a nice place to live. Once all the shops are open in the buildings, all apartments lived in, a shopping precinct in the lagoon (as in original brochure) it will become a vibrant community. In the meantime, I'll rent out for a few years and see how it goes. But let's stay positive, atleast it has finished unlike other projects in RAK.
Old June 8th, 2012, 10:55 AM   #408
Cubiscus

Quote:
Originally Posted by gujji View Post
But let's stay positive, atleast it has finished unlike other projects in RAK.
That is certainly true, I see only sand at some other projects.

Still 36k AED connection and the service charges are something they could do something about, it's extortionate and makes it difficult to even rent out at a reasonable profit while we wait for the market to recover.
Cubiscus no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 8th, 2012, 01:06 PM   #409
AjmanOwner

Likes (Received): 1

Just a quick question on how this connection fee is calculated ? Is it mentioned in the Sales Agreement (contract)?

This is a worrying point for all investors in this part of the World and wondering what will happen to us when our apartment in Ajman is eventually finished.
AjmanOwner no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 9th, 2012, 07:29 AM   #410
UAEasy

Likes (Received): 11

I was one of the ones to take possession in P4 and the developers were very unprofessional in the way they handed over. They refused to tell us what the project maintenance fees would be until the very last minute - when it was simply too late for us to do anything except pay up. They also only fixed the easy-fixes on the snagging list.
At AED 10/ sq ft for a villa or townhouse I can't say I'm surprised they were reluctant to tell us, I'd be ashamed at having to impart that news to somebody.
And now, nearly 2 years on we have a pool that's rarely at a comfortable temperature, cheap and nasty umbrellas at the pool that look like they've been through a hurricane and light fixtures hanging down unfixed.

All that glitters is not gold and you don't have to scratch too far below the surface to see that here. And the sad thing is the developers don't seem to give a damn.
UAEasy no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 16th, 2012, 07:14 PM   #411
kakihot

Old June 26th, 2012, 01:03 PM   #412
UAEasy

It's that time of the year again....

...yep, master community fees time.

Fair play to Rak properties for asking for 6 months instead of the whole years fees, but....... the bills were distributed today and owners have been asked to pay by THIS SATURDAY.
Old June 28th, 2012, 12:53 PM   #413
kakihot

UAEASY

The rate is as last year or change ? (10 AED/SQF)
Old June 30th, 2012, 07:40 AM   #414
UAEasy

Yes it is, for villas and townhouses anyway.

What id the rate for apartments?
Old July 1st, 2012, 09:26 AM   #415
kakihot

same 10 AED

DO you know Power and water fee ? How could i calculate charge with counter number?
Old July 4th, 2012, 08:30 AM   #416
Palm-Host

Likes (Received): 4

Picked up the keys to my 2 studios last week! Actually, much better than i had anticipated! However it will take time for this area to blossom! It does have a lot of potential though.
Palm-Host no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 4th, 2012, 06:19 PM   #417
kakihot

@ Palm Congratulation
Do you live here or rent them out ??
Old July 6th, 2012, 12:07 PM   #418
gujji

I agree!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palm-Host View Post
Picked up the keys to my 2 studios last week! Actually, much better than i had anticipated! However it will take time for this area to blossom! It does have a lot of potential though.
Old July 10th, 2012, 09:51 AM   #419
SayNoToRAK

Likes (Received): 5

Usual upbeat from this Group (funded by the RAK Government). Includes a mention of this development so thought it worth posting.http://www.oxfordbusinessgroup.com/e...ak-room-growth

www.almarjanislandrak.com
SayNoToRAK no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 12th, 2012, 10:25 AM   #420
Palm-Host

Likes (Received): 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakihot View Post
@ Palm Congratulation
Do you live here or rent them out ??
I'm in Dubai and trying to rent them out! a bit slow to be honest, have it listed with Hunt and Harris but no feedback from them yet!

Anyone know any other good agents there?
Palm-Host no está en línea   Reply With Quote