daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > India > Metropolitan Projects > Mumbai > Skyscrapers & Supertalls

Skyscrapers & Supertalls Projects under construction above 200m/650ft tall



Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.


Reply

 
Thread Tools
Old May 17th, 2012, 07:56 AM   #61
India101
.
 
India101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 10,448
Likes (Received): 2017

^Most likely

btw, great updates Coolguyz.
__________________
South Mumbai Project Map
███████
█████
███████
India101 no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
 
Old June 5th, 2012, 09:37 AM   #62
IU
->
 
IU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Hanooz Dilli dur ast
Posts: 10,547

June 4 - excavation underway for Tower B (center) + Tower A (bottom right corner)
Copyright AP Photos
__________________

n20 liked this post
IU no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 5th, 2012, 11:09 AM   #63
bulletproofmonk
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 126
Likes (Received): 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndiansUnite View Post
June 4 - excavation underway for Tower B (center) + Tower A (bottom right corner)
Copyright AP Photos

Thanks IU for the update!
bulletproofmonk no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 12th, 2012, 10:21 PM   #64
IU
->
 
IU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Hanooz Dilli dur ast
Posts: 10,547

Another one:

IU no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 14th, 2012, 07:11 PM   #65
kgnsk
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 170
Likes (Received): 43

Considering that all other premium IB projects (sky and sky family) are stalled, stuck and under revision for over a year now, it would be foolhardy to invest in Blu, until something concrete is seen rising above ground..

I believe all three SKY projects are being redesigned and all the features that made them different are being dropped/deleted, since most of these were obtained under false pretexts. Buyers who have been misled by these fancy adverts are grouping together to take legal action.

From my dealings with IB, i find that IB is most unreliable company with no culture of customer commitment, so advise all to proceed with abundant caution.
kgnsk no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 1st, 2012, 06:16 PM   #66
bulletproofmonk
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 126
Likes (Received): 26

bulletproofmonk no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 1st, 2012, 08:22 PM   #67
bulletproofmonk
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 126
Likes (Received): 26

bulletproofmonk no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 1st, 2012, 09:07 PM   #68
Cov Boy
Cov Boy
 
Cov Boy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Coventry UK
Posts: 4,239
Likes (Received): 39

A render would be nice too!

There must be a render or a scale model in the sales lounge as how would buyers know how the buildings look like?

Of all the India Bulls projects the Mumbai ones are absent of any renders/photos of the buildings.

Last edited by Cov Boy; July 1st, 2012 at 09:28 PM.
Cov Boy no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 1st, 2012, 09:21 PM   #69
bulletproofmonk
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 126
Likes (Received): 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cov Boy View Post
A render would be nice too!

There must be a render or a scale model in the sales lounge as how would buyers know how the buildings looked like?

May be they have not decided on the final render yet!

They might have got approval for floor-spaces, and now they might be working on getting the external renders right.
bulletproofmonk no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 1st, 2012, 11:30 PM   #70
hardiksr
Registered User
 
hardiksr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 28
Likes (Received): 0

I don't understand how do they sell the property without showing the render or plans to customers. I don't even understand how do customers buy the property worth crores without seeing it.
hardiksr no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 2nd, 2012, 12:32 AM   #71
dunefreezer
Skyscraper Enthusiast
 
dunefreezer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Brisbane, Montreal
Posts: 1,863
Likes (Received): 272

May be they are showing the renders of the interiors in private!
dunefreezer no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 2nd, 2012, 12:26 PM   #72
kgnsk
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 170
Likes (Received): 43

These ads reminds me of the glitzy ads for SKY and SKY FOREST/SUITES and how the gullible public was fooled by some smart advertising copy and and use of images which really mean nothing. There is nothing concrete shown/committed by indiabulls when it comes to making a purchase.

Looking at what has happened to SKY and FOREST/SUITES and how purchasers in these projects have been left high and dry, despite similar high profile promises and tall claims by IB, I hope this time people realise that this is the same gameplan once again and stay away from India bulls.

Even after getting Crores from purchasers in these 3 projects, Indiabulls has not signed a single agreement with any flat buyer in these 3 projects despite 3 years of launch and work on all 3 projects is at a standstill. Goes to show how pitiful Indiabulls is as a developer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardiksr View Post
I don't understand how do they sell the property without showing the render or plans to customers. I don't even understand how do customers buy the property worth crores without seeing it.
kgnsk no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 2nd, 2012, 03:57 PM   #73
bulletproofmonk
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 126
Likes (Received): 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgnsk View Post
These ads reminds me of the glitzy ads for SKY and SKY FOREST/SUITES and how the gullible public was fooled by some smart advertising copy and and use of images which really mean nothing. There is nothing concrete shown/committed by indiabulls when it comes to making a purchase.

Looking at what has happened to SKY and FOREST/SUITES and how purchasers in these projects have been left high and dry, despite similar high profile promises and tall claims by IB, I hope this time people realise that this is the same gameplan once again and stay away from India bulls.

Even after getting Crores from purchasers in these 3 projects, Indiabulls has not signed a single agreement with any flat buyer in these 3 projects despite 3 years of launch and work on all 3 projects is at a standstill. Goes to show how pitiful Indiabulls is as a developer.


kgnsk,

You seem very disappointed. Did you buy any of their sky properties??

Hopefully issues with their SKY properties will be resolved soon, with Maharashtra government turning increasing soft towards real estate sector.

But, this BLU project does not seem to face any of the FSI/DCR issues miring the SKY projects.
bulletproofmonk no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 2nd, 2012, 06:36 PM   #74
kgnsk
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 170
Likes (Received): 43

I know someone very close who has bought in SKY over 3.5 years back. Having been impressed with the ads and promises of IB, he has paid large sum and booked an apartment. All he has been given is an allotment letter. IB refused at that time and still refuses to even give him a plan of this apartment.

After seeing firsthand the treatment that recieved by a purchaser from Indiabulls, i have formed this opinion about them. Therefore, felt like warning future flat owners from dealing with them.

The issues with SKY/suites/forest will only get resolved if Indiabulls accepts the new DCR regime and agrees to count in FSI all the areas they fraudulently got approved free of fsi, by showing them as fire decks, refuge etc. and sold them as private terraces to unsuspecting buyers.

Infact I am waiting for the maharashtra govt to pass the real estate regulatory bill, so that builders like indiabulls who take money from purchasers and then leave them high and dry and move on to other projects to do the same are taken to task and blacklisted.

There is no limit to Indiabulls greed and they have no culture of committment to speak off, hence remain 100% skeptical of their promises for BLU.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulletproofmonk View Post
kgnsk,

You seem very disappointed. Did you buy any of their sky properties??

Hopefully issues with their SKY properties will be resolved soon, with Maharashtra government turning increasing soft towards real estate sector.

But, this BLU project does not seem to face any of the FSI/DCR issues miring the SKY projects.
kgnsk no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 2nd, 2012, 10:03 PM   #75
Ashbaggins
Registered User
 
Ashbaggins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 170
Likes (Received): 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgnsk View Post
I know someone very close who has bought in SKY over 3.5 years back. Having been impressed with the ads and promises of IB, he has paid large sum and booked an apartment. All he has been given is an allotment letter. IB refused at that time and still refuses to even give him a plan of this apartment.

After seeing firsthand the treatment that recieved by a purchaser from Indiabulls, i have formed this opinion about them. Therefore, felt like warning future flat owners from dealing with them.

The issues with SKY/suites/forest will only get resolved if Indiabulls accepts the new DCR regime and agrees to count in FSI all the areas they fraudulently got approved free of fsi, by showing them as fire decks, refuge etc. and sold them as private terraces to unsuspecting buyers.

Infact I am waiting for the maharashtra govt to pass the real estate regulatory bill, so that builders like indiabulls who take money from purchasers and then leave them high and dry and move on to other projects to do the same are taken to task and blacklisted.

There is no limit to Indiabulls greed and they have no culture of committment to speak off, hence remain 100% skeptical of their promises for BLU.
I agree with you totally. And that ad above is the height of arrogance on the part of the company.
Ashbaggins no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 3rd, 2012, 10:11 PM   #76
hardiksr
Registered User
 
hardiksr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 28
Likes (Received): 0

I totally look down on builders who show just concept ads says its super luxury but never show the building. In walk thru or brochures are filled with firangs. It's stupid. These types of ads should have a censor. It's fooling public in open.
hardiksr no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 6th, 2012, 05:30 PM   #77
kgnsk
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 170
Likes (Received): 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardiksr
I totally look down on builders who show just concept ads says its super luxury but never show the building. In walk thru or brochures are filled with firangs. It's stupid. These types of ads should have a censor. It's fooling public in open.
So true..

Wonder why purchasers don't see how poor their track record is in the past, where all 3 of their most marquee projects are stuck for approvals and work has stopped at site because of irregularities...Not for months but years..

It is sad that there is no effective way to make these builders accountable for their conduct...
kgnsk no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 19th, 2012, 08:08 PM   #78
bulletproofmonk
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 126
Likes (Received): 26

Any update on the construction status, we have not had any for over a month now?
bulletproofmonk no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 7th, 2012, 09:36 AM   #79
BombayPG
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 107
Likes (Received): 6

Advertisement in today's TOI


http://epaper.timesofindia.com/Defau...&ViewMode=HTML

Looks like they will have smaller apartments as well. This is the first advertisement I've seen from them that mentions "comfort - size" apartments.

Last edited by BombayPG; September 7th, 2012 at 09:53 AM.
BombayPG no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 22nd, 2012, 06:53 PM   #80
bulletproofmonk
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 126
Likes (Received): 26

http://epaper.dnaindia.com/epapermai...ate=2012-09-21

You are viewing Page no. 4 - Advt, MUMBAI





















About DNA | Contact | Advertise | Subscribe to archives | Subscribe to newspaper |
Reprint Rights |
Newsletter
@2012 Diligent Media Corporation Ltd.

bulletproofmonk no está en línea   Reply With Quote


Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:39 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Feedback Buttons provided by Advanced Post Thanks / Like v3.2.5 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

SkyscraperCity ☆ In Urbanity We trust ☆ about us | privacy policy | DMCA policy

Hosted by Blacksun, dedicated to this site too!
Forum server management by DaiTengu