daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Philippine Forums > Projects and Construction > Metro Manila Projects on the Rise > Completed Projects

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old August 22nd, 2012, 08:09 AM   #81
PINOY_E90

Likes (Received): 0

How much you spend to furnish your 1br or studio unit?
PINOY_E90 no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links

Old August 22nd, 2012, 04:03 PM   #82
wheps168

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisb0707 View Post
I rented it to a guy for one month so far. Charged him 33,000 for the month and 5500 for electricity and water. Now I see all these units renting for 30,000 or less. I have a agent taking care of it for me. If anyone needs someone to take care of a unit and rent it out my agent is great. She is from the USA and has great customer service.

Hello Chrisb0707, can you PM me the name and number of your agent?
wheps168 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 8th, 2012, 09:39 PM   #83
Lorax

I love my studio unit. Its fully furnished so i just bought few things to accent the unit. All appliances are branded. My only regret is that i should have bought more units during pre-selling. Its a good investment and I am so proud of it.Looking forward to buy another MW project in Legaspi Village.
Lorax no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 12th, 2012, 06:05 AM   #84
warfarin31

Congratulations to all new owners. unfortunately, i had to give up my unit and return it back to Megaworld. Megaworld refunded me 50% of the payment i made to them....
warfarin31 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 12th, 2012, 08:41 AM   #85
Maddawg

Likes (Received): 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by warfarin31 View Post
Congratulations to all new owners. unfortunately, i had to give up my unit and return it back to Megaworld. Megaworld refunded me 50% of the payment i made to them....
Sorry, what happened?
Maddawg no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 5th, 2012, 09:35 PM   #86
ololfirst

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisb0707 View Post
I rented it to a guy for one month so far. Charged him 33,000 for the month and 5500 for electricity and water. Now I see all these units renting for 30,000 or less. I have a agent taking care of it for me. If anyone needs someone to take care of a unit and rent it out my agent is great. She is from the USA and has great customer service.
Chris, may I know your contact person to manage my unit also
ololfirst no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 7th, 2012, 09:56 PM   #87
totnaker

Quote:
sorry to hear what happened to you but Im having the same scenario as you and I dont know how to, atleast get back my 50% of what ive paid, hope you could help me. Please send me a pm at stephen_jason01@yahoo.com
totnaker no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 8th, 2012, 05:24 AM   #88
apple_08

Hello, I am selling my 36sqm studio unit at Greenbelt Excelsior. Unit is located in the 22nd floor, facing castro street, nice view with no obstruction. Please PM me incase you are interested. Unit is brandnew, never been occupied/rented.

http://www.sulit.com.ph/index.php/vi...Village+Makati
apple_08 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 8th, 2012, 07:29 PM   #89
warfarin31

Quote:
Originally Posted by totnaker View Post
sorry to hear what happened to you but Im having the same scenario as you and I dont know how to, atleast get back my 50% of what ive paid, hope you could help me. Please send me a pm at stephen_jason01@yahoo.com

Hi I have sent you a PM. Good Luck to you!
Old October 9th, 2012, 04:43 PM   #90
apple_08

Quote:
Hi I have sent you a PM. Good Luck to you!
I you don't mind me asking, may I know what happend?
apple_08 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 9th, 2012, 06:54 PM   #91
criscruz
Criscruz

Quote:
Originally Posted by totnaker

What happened ? I'm very curious.
criscruz no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 9th, 2012, 07:35 PM   #92
Lorax

Quote:
Originally Posted by criscruz

What happened ? I'm very curious.
Im curious too? What went wrong?
Lorax no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 10th, 2012, 10:12 AM   #93
warfarin31

In my case, about 3 months before the scheduled turnover my wife was diagnosed with long term medical problem. My wife and I see it then as potential financial problem that would affect our income and resources thus we came up with a decision to give up this investment. Sayang pero ito lang yong option available for us to quickly "get rid" of this investment bago pa lumala ang finances namin. We tried but failed to find a buyer to assume this investment from us. We informed Megaworld about our decision. In fairness to Megaworld, they have granted us 50% refund. The decision to grant us a refund was pretty quick. We waited about 2-3 weeks only for the decision. however, the process of getting the refund check was very frustrating. Megaworld has no proper internal system in place thus resulting to breakdown of internal communication most of the time. I got my refund check after about 6-7 weeks waiting.

We were ready then to invoke Maceda Law had Megaworld refused us a refund. Thankfully, hindi na kami umabot doon. Kaya advise ko sa iba dito kung nagbago ang circumstances ninyo at sa tingin nyo mahihirapan kayo to keep this investment, just inform Megaworld that you are giving up on this project and ask for a refund. To get a 50% refund of your investment is a lot better than totally lost all your investment. Good luck sa lahat who have the same problem as me and congratulations to all new condo owners of this project.
Old October 13th, 2012, 05:44 AM   #94
Maddawg

Likes (Received): 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by apple_08 View Post
Hello, I am selling my 36sqm studio unit at Greenbelt Excelsior. Unit is located in the 22nd floor, facing castro street, nice view with no obstruction. Please PM me incase you are interested. Unit is brandnew, never been occupied/rented.

http://www.sulit.com.ph/index.php/vi...Village+Makati
Looks nice. How much?
Maddawg no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: