daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy (aug.2, 2013) | DMCA policy | flipboard magazine

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Fun Forums > Creative Corner > The Drawing Board > Scale Models

Scale Models Showcase and discussions

Old December 15th, 2012, 04:11 AM   #6101
CNTower246810
Call me TKD

Likes (Received): 514

Who said I wasn't taking request? The only thing I said was that if the request was complicated I wouldn't accept it because i need to focus on my other models, and if it was easy I would think about it.

I will have to think about your requests MB, since one of them isn't real and doesn't have many photos and the other is rather small and detailed, I can't assure you that i'll make them indefinetely, but if I decide to make them, I wouldn't make them my top priority at the moment and would only make them if I had free time, which also applies to the other requests, Although ChicagoFreaks and SSK's requests sound rather simple, so I might take it into account, I'll give feedback as soon as I make some progress on them.

@SS144 I've actually shown them multiple time before.
They aren't new models, they are just really old models i've remade from stratch that I never finished before.
CNTower246810 no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links

Old December 15th, 2012, 05:18 AM   #6102
apaloh
Applause

Likes (Received): 98

so.. When are you post your latest model?

My paper model thread
http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=1551025
apaloh no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 16th, 2012, 04:30 AM   #6103
CNTower246810
Call me TKD

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNTower246810 View Post
but I don't think I will post it until Chistmas! That makes 1 model for gifts and alot more that are really close to completion. Hopefully I will be able to post 10 models on Christmas, then another 10 on New Years Eve/Day! But hopefully I can get it all done on time, because I only have 8 days I would be able to work on models until Christmas days and then those few days to work on models for New Years. Hmmmm what a dilema...
Old December 16th, 2012, 04:46 AM   #6104
Skyscrapers144
RISING HIGH

Likes (Received): 759

Just wow....
Skyscrapers144 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 16th, 2012, 05:06 AM   #6105
apaloh
Applause

Likes (Received): 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNTower246810 View Post
10 day left xD

My paper model thread
http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=1551025
apaloh no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 16th, 2012, 07:08 AM   #6106
Skyscraperking1566
Ke$ha's Animal

Likes (Received): 88

Thanks for taking our requests
Skyscraperking1566 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 25th, 2012, 05:18 PM   #6107
Skyscrapers144
RISING HIGH

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old December 25th, 2012, 06:21 PM   #6108
Skyscraperking1566
Ke$ha's Animal

Can't wait...
Old December 28th, 2012, 03:39 PM   #6109
Skyscrapers144
RISING HIGH

delete

Last edited by Skyscrapers144; December 29th, 2012 at 05:52 PM. Reason: delete
Old January 1st, 2013, 10:02 AM   #6110
Skyscraperking1566
Ke$ha's Animal

Hey TKD are you here?
Old January 2nd, 2013, 06:59 AM   #6111
CNTower246810
Call me TKD

Yes, yes I am still here.

I am very sorry that I haven't posted in a long time and didn't post anything that I would've liked to on the specified days that I told you I would... This is due to the fact that I didn't hardly have enough time to work on any of my models due to various reasons, such as traveling, spending time with family, and all the stuff in between, including some other priorities that I had to complete first before having time to work on any of the models during this short-lived Winter break which will soon end for me on the 7th, as then I will return to school and be bombarded will tons of homework again, leaving me with absolutely no time to possibly work on anything even on the weekends.

I also apologize to those who were hopefully and eagerly waiting for me to post models on Christmas or NY, and to no extent probably waited for me to post something and the moment never came. I never posted after then because I felt ashamed that I didn't finish anything, and would've thought that you would all be mad at me because I didn't keep my promise in posting the 20 models I said I would post... I hope you all forgive me as this is the 3rd time that I have never posted anything on Christmas or NY because I always said I would, but every time it came around I never got to finishing anything and disappointed everyone...

I hope you all forgive me for being so big-headed.

I tried my hardest to work on the models in any of the free time that I had, but to a sad extent didn't even finish the ones that were near completion and only got to finish 3 of them, of which I am still contemplating on whether I should post them now or later on.

These 3 models are 450 Park Avenue, and 175 Greenwich Street, both from NYC and Marina 101 from Dubai.

On the other hand I did make some things as an apology to everyone ,
This includes the Kingdom Tower, changes to my Mecca Royal Clock Tower and Hotel diagram and A new diagram I have never spoken to anyone about but now,

My Ping'An Financial Center diagram. I actually had started this one more than 3 years ago when I was kinda getting better at modeling but was still horrible, so in reality the old diagram was ugly, so I decided to redo it because it was ugly and the design of the building changed, so here is this one: I would say its one of my flagship diagrams!

If anyone uses it to make a model of the building or uses it for anything else, I will completely stop modeling and diagraming and leave. (This nonsense that used to be going on with people taking other people's stuff and finishing it without the consent of the person who originally made it is ridiculous, and is unjust, even when said person credits the original maker, it is still wrong if you do not ask the person first )I will make the model my self when I have time, and do not ask me how progress is going because I will not answer unless the question is asked with politeness and is also asked with other things and not just that question.

The MRCTAH diagram I just changed the clock and up mostly the lunar center and spire, with the adjustment of some colors because the old one was hideously made and was made in a rush to finish the diagram on time. This is what happens when people put pressure on people.
The new one is on the left, the old on the right

And the Kingdom Tower, which I had secretly started in June-July of last year but never got to actually doing anything to it until recently, although the cladding is not nearly done, this just gives you a depiction of the model with its main cladding, without all the other details and of course the podium has not mean created yet,

Another one that I kind of edited was my ICC diagram, I just added a from scratch cloud cover on the cladding and made the cladding for the podium, but this is not the final diagram, it is just a quick mock up for visual purposes, nothing final at all.

Again I have all rights and claims to these images and if their are reproduced, without my permission I will be furious. So do not try making models of the above buildings using my diagram!

Since I have no reason to post these later on I'll just post them now,
This was supposed to be posted on Christmas with the supposed to be models

And this was supposed to be posted today with the supposed to be models...

Again, I apologize for not posting anything but hopefully I will be able to finish some more stuff and gratefully post them!

Last edited by CNTower246810; January 2nd, 2013 at 08:16 AM.
Old January 2nd, 2013, 09:09 AM   #6112
Skyscraperking1566
Ke$ha's Animal

I love that diagrams! But the Kingdom Tower is absolutely fantastic! Is the Pingan Finance Center made in paint?
Old January 2nd, 2013, 03:52 PM   #6113
Alexenergy

Likes (Received): 622

TKD, you're the killer-you've killed by these things...Everything on this page and in your thread is the most beautiful things I've ever seen in my life(I mean diagrams and models) Ping'An is just outstanding and the shades(of course), colors,everything is perfect, as usual Also other diagrams(KT, ICC, MRCT) are amazing, but Ping'An is perfect...TKD, kill me please, because of you I have inferiority complex now That's joke, but I will repeat you are the best diagrammer I've ever seen

CNTower246810 liked this post

Last edited by Alexenergy; January 2nd, 2013 at 08:22 PM.
Alexenergy no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 2nd, 2013, 05:13 PM   #6114
Skyscrapers144
RISING HIGH

Wow dude!!! Amazing!! Love em! All of them!!
Old January 2nd, 2013, 08:07 PM   #6115
lions_215
Desert Lion

Likes (Received): 131

everything is amazing!

lions_215 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 5th, 2013, 10:43 PM   #6116
Jackanory05

Likes (Received): 8

I cannot stop looking at the Ping'an International Finance Centre diagram, it's mind blowing how incredibly detailed it is! Just wow.
Jackanory05 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 11th, 2013, 03:20 PM   #6117
ohjingoh

Likes (Received): 6

It's nice to hear from you! And I am not disapointed at all How can a person feel disapointed to another person who shares his effort with people? And what his sharing is something really beautiful? It is true that I eager to see your works made in to models and put them on my desk, but I know that I will wait patiently. Thank you for the diagrams and telling the prograss It's bit late but happy new year for you too!

ohjingoh no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 20th, 2013, 07:11 AM   #6118
CNTower246810
Call me TKD

@SSKing, Thanks , although the Kingdom Tower should look much better when it is completely cladded correctly! I had more of it done before I even posted it, but my computer did an automatic update when i was working on it and I never saved it... And yes the Ping An Finance Center was made on paint.

@ Alex, Lol, I kill people??? Don't be to hard on your self, you are much to flattering! , they can't be the most beautiful diagrams you've ever seen, I've seen better! I love how you always pick out the really good details in my diagrams, make me feel better that people notice the small things on them. Thanks for the compliment of the other diagrams too! Lol, I can't kill you, who would post some of the funny posts on my thread? One should never feel inferior to another, as we are all human beings, and were all made to achieve one common goal, to live in a peaceful and not idiotic world! (not gonna happen ) And don't say I'm the best diagram maker, I seen alot of other diagrams that are much better then my diagrams and models, one of them including you!

@SS144, Thanks!

@Carlos, Arigatoder!

@Jackanory05, Wow, thanks, that's a very nice thing to see someone say! I love that you notice many of the small details!

@Ohjingoh, It's nice to hear from you too! I am glad that you weren't disappointed, It's also nice to hear that you really want to make my models! I've never really heard that much , only by a few. And you are absolutely Welcome for the news and progress, it was my fault for not posting in such a long time. I'm really really late, but Happy New Year to you too!

And here's something new
enjoy!!!
Of course everyone around here should know what the Shanghai Tower is!

As I said on Made in NL's thread, I am making the New York block, that contains 432 Park Avenue and have already finished 450 Park Avenue, 432 Park Avenue, and the respective smaller buildings surrounding the two, I just need to make the other highrise on the opposite side of the block, which might take awhile because it has alot of setbacks and is really small!

Alexenergy, Skyscraperking1566 liked this post

Last edited by CNTower246810; January 20th, 2013 at 07:17 AM.
Old January 20th, 2013, 08:46 AM   #6119
Skyscraperking1566
Ke$ha's Animal

It's amazingly beautiful TKD!!!
All the small details on the top are fantastic! The base is so detailed... Stairs,windows,doors...
And don't worry for that problem of Xmas, I had the same problem,
Your models are amazingly beautiful and you are going to make a great modelling career

Last edited by Skyscraperking1566; January 20th, 2013 at 09:00 AM.
Old January 20th, 2013, 12:22 PM   #6120
Alexenergy

Likes (Received): 622

Well, TKD, first of all I'm not hard on myself, I'm just objective And for me, that marvels that I see here are really the best ones Yes, I see all the details on your diagrams, and I try to express all my feelings, it's hard to do it, cause all the details are above my knowledge of English, hahaha Me is better than you? Ahahaha Good joke, my friend
So, TKD I really have no words to describe this masterpiece, but I will try First of all, I like the cladding, this is so realistic, especially when you did it random like in real life Then the gradient effect through all the tower, it's amazing! Also curving looks with the hotspot are marvelous I go to the art school and I know most of the art laws, and I see like you know them too
I see you pasted so many little details on your work: constructions on the top of the top, stairs in the base, transparency of the glass.... Well, this is one more evidence that you're the best!