SkyscraperCity Forum banner

Milton Street Apartments

2K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  soupçon 
#1 ·
Planning permission was granted last week subject to legal agreement for the 7storey office & 189 apartments block just off Hanover Way on Milton Street.

Here's a render of the scheme, looks horrid if you ask me!!

But I guess it's an improvement of whats there at the moment.

See less See more
#6 ·
it looks to me like the hanover way appartments proposal for where the old mercedes showroom is/was (a shocking mess). about 22 floors if i remember correctly. i couldn't work out quite where this new proposal was in relation but now i've realised it's behind the stokes tiles building.

will that tower ever get built or will it be another eclipse? there are signs on the fence saying 'new appartments coming soon' but it really doesn't look too promising.

#8 ·
hella good said:
oh yuck! what the f*ck!?
who in their right minds would approve this?
you can get away with this sort of stuff at this location: its a fairly low key site and off the beaten track. Not that I like the design, but is it really any worse than the crap they've built a little further up Fitzwilliam St through to Wellington Street?

#10 ·
lewisskinner said:
What's that tower in the bg in the first picture?

And are these front and back views?
It must be BT tower.

I'm presuming fist view is of end of building on Headford street and second view is side of building on Milton Lane / Hodgson Street. Although Milton Lane could be running through the middle of the building, which would be fairly interesting.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.