SkyscraperCity Forum banner

Nizkocenovni letalski prevozniki v Sloveniji/low-fare airlines in Slovenia

20K views 42 replies 16 participants last post by  Verso 
#1 ·
Hello :wave:

How are you doing? I'm sure some of you have already met me somewhere in the forum..

Well basically what I'd like to know is the name of any company that flies low-cost to slovenija. I will be needing such services in September.. andm yes, I am visiting , before you ask!

Can any one be of help?

Thanks

:wave:

#6 ·
Geez, what is with you Portuguese? First doria, then Fern, now Petronius.. :D

Why not just invade us?! ;)

Hehe, on a more serious note, yeah, those are the low-cost airlines that fly to Slovenia. But be aware that sometimes normal airlines can have quite a competitive offer.

#11 ·
Slovenia is just like Portugal, in the EU– why don’t you travel abroad, let’s say… Croatia?

:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

TAP offers flights Lisboa – Zagreb starting from 59 eur
EU isn't a country :lol: :lol: :lol: Why would he go to Zagreb?? Cities aren't interesting, he should go to Dalmacija if he wants to go to Croatia. I´ve been to Zagreb, and I can say Dalmacija is much more interesting. Zagreb is just like Ljubljana or Maribor - shops, old town, tons of communist architecture, and that is it.

If he goes to Slovenia he should go to Postojna or Škocjan caves, to Piran, to Bled, Karst, or to Triglav national park

#15 ·
Really? Because I did check out TAP's offer to places round here and it said Zagreb flights went over Bologna. Anyway, if you want to fly with TAP directly from Portugal, the most practical connection is Lisbon - Venice, at €190 return. Venice is connected with Ljubljana by railway, Pendolino trains run between the cities (EuroCity Casanova).

#18 ·
I recommend all three AA countries:) since they are all beautiful and also a very short distance from one another:)!

#22 · (Edited)
Yea, and it all depends on what kind of holiday you're interested in and how much money and time you have.. I know this thread is about sl low fare lines:), but since we've already wandered off topic, here's my recommendation if people have the time and money:

(not in any particular order:))

Slovenia: Ljubljana, Bled + Vintgar gorge, Triglav national park, Bohinj lake, Maribor, Ptuj, Novo mesto, Škocjan caves, Postojna caves (under UNESCO), Soča river, Krka, Kolpa river, Piran, the mountains and Triglav if you dare:D, Slovenske gorice with their vinyards and many other things...

Croatia: Istria (Motovun, coastal towns), Rijeka, Krk, Zagreb, Plitvice (under UNESCO), Krka national park, and Dalmatia, Zadar, Split, Dubrovnik, and also everything in between if there's time:)..

BiH: Sarajevo, Mostar + old bridge (under UNESCO), the mountains:drool:, Sutjeska national park, and I don't know the names but really plenty of beautiful nature and rivers to see, maybe Beca or someone can add to this..

#23 ·
Yea, and it all depends on what kind of holiday you're interested in and how much money and time you have.. I know this thread is about sl low fare lines:), but since we've already wandered off topic, here's my recommendation if people have the time and money:

(not in any particular order:))

Slovenia: Ljubljana, Bled + Vintgar gorge, Triglav national park, Bohinj lake, Maribor, Ptuj, Novo mesto, Škocjan caves, Postojna caves (under UNESCO), Soča river, Krka, Kolpa river, Piran, the mountains and Triglav if you dare:D, Slovenske gorice with their vinyards and many other things...

Croatia: Istria (Motovun, coastal towns), Rijeka, Krk, Zagreb, Plitvice (under UNESCO), Krka national park, and Dalmatia, Zadar, Split, Dubrovnik, and also everything in between if there's time:)..

BiH: Sarajevo, Mostar + old bridge (under UNESCO), the mountains:drool:, Sutjeska national park, and I don't know the names but really plenty of beautiful nature and rivers to see, maybe Beca or someone can add to this..
That's in Montenegro ;)

#24 ·
^^ oh pardon me:D, but it's also worth a visit:yes:..

#27 ·
haha:lol: evo-ti-ga-na:D

#31 ·
^^ hehe tnx:D, great doria, you won't be dissapointed:), and I hope to visit your beautiful country someday soon:drool:.. :cheers:

#33 ·
^^ I don't doubt it at all;), edolen will be visiting soon though:)..:cheers:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.