daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Philippine Forums > Projects and Construction > Metro Manila Projects on the Rise > Taguig

Taguig For projects in Bonifacio Global City, McKinley Hill and other parts of the city

Old September 27th, 2011, 01:50 PM   #1
kengonzaga
Ken Gonzaga

Likes (Received): 0

BGC | Avida CityFlex Towers / Avida Towers 34th Street [res]

I saw this image in my inbox. It is an invitation for agents and brokers for their project briefing. I'll get to know more details this friday. But I heard that the Cityflex project is just right behind MC home depot. BTW, i deleted the portion that has the invitation details.
kengonzaga no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links

Old September 27th, 2011, 04:21 PM   #2
wesunsled
BANNED

wow, good one. iba ba to sa avida bgc malapit sa kalayaan and total/philplans building
wesunsled no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 27th, 2011, 06:22 PM   #3
thomasian
I'm sorry ...moving on

Likes (Received): 487

It's different. I believe these are the ones to be built between 34th Street, Lane A, Lane T, and 7th Avenue, and also between Lane T, 7th Avenue, and (Baranggay) South Cembo.

Last edited by thomasian; September 27th, 2011 at 06:28 PM.
thomasian no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 28th, 2011, 06:29 AM   #4
dunamis

Likes (Received): 24

Why is the design of Avida projects starting to look generic? This project looks similar to the Avida project in BGC, San Lazaro, Makati, Alabang, etc. Slim, rectangular floor plate with two towers sharing the same podium.

I hope somebody can highlight the location in the map of BGC. In any case, the BGC Cityflex project will compete head on with One Uptown, Park West. It also has a better location than Park West. That area will fill up quite fast.

I hope the designs of High Street South will excite us.

I hope that they'll make an effort to differentiate each project from the rest and not take a cookie cutter approach.
dunamis no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 7th, 2011, 09:49 PM   #5
saintm
Beautiful User

Likes (Received): 208

Quote:
Originally Posted by kengonzaga View Post
very like HDB (Singapore) Style ha... in short, socialized/ mass housing ang itsura, pero kapag sa pinas ang tawag dyan sosyal.. condo e.. for the rich and not so rich social climbers
saintm no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 7th, 2011, 11:03 PM   #6
San-Mat

Likes (Received): 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintm View Post
very like HDB (Singapore) Style ha... in short, socialized/ mass housing ang itsura, pero kapag sa pinas ang tawag dyan sosyal.. condo e.. for the rich and not so rich social climbers
Baka for your standards sosyal. Hello it's avida!
Social climbers? Please sobra naman insecure ang opinion mo.
They are practical people. They are investing in a great location but at a relatively low priced condo.

Social climbers is buying into a highend condo so they can mix with the "A" crowd. Socialized/ mass housing? So what! Those investors will call it "home".
San-Mat no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 7th, 2011, 11:04 PM   #7
San-Mat

Location map of this new condo.
Old October 8th, 2011, 08:59 AM   #8
mr.carlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintm View Post
uber
mr.carlo no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 8th, 2011, 01:04 PM   #9
kirbs

Quote:
Originally Posted by San-Mat View Post
Baka for your standards sosyal. Hello it's avida!
Social climbers? Please sobra naman insecure ang opinion mo.
They are practical people. They are investing in a great location but at a relatively low priced condo.

Social climbers is buying into a highend condo so they can mix with the "A" crowd. Socialized/ mass housing? So what! Those investors will call it "home".
I totally agree...I think more and more Filipinos nowadays do not equate condos with affluence. Like they know the disparity of Cityland and The Residences. People also tend to buy condos because the price is much cheaper than building a house and lot at the same location, so there really is some practicality in there.
kirbs no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 10th, 2011, 06:17 AM   #10
miss the phils
BANNED

Likes (Received): 3

any maps where the locations are
miss the phils no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 10th, 2011, 07:43 AM   #11
thomasian
I'm sorry ...moving on

Likes (Received): 487

None yet, but the location on the corner of Lane T and 7th Avenue as specified would place it just across Lexus, behind MC Home Depot.

The location, Block 9 will be so much better once the S&R and MC Home Depot goes away, being only on a leased land.

34th Street which is now 4 lanes from Lexus up to 11th Avenue, will be totally made into 4 lanes all the way up to Rizal Drive.

S&R and approximately the western-half of MC Home Depot will be Block 1, while the eastern-half of the current MC Home Depot will complete the eastern half of Block 2 (where Mercato is) and Block 3 (the u/c parking lot) together with the new park (the block between Mercato and the new parking) plus a pedestrian pathway on where 8th Avenue is now located. 7th Avenue will also be extended up to 32nd Street from 34th Street (where this Avida is) to connect the two existing segments of 7th Avenue.

So with that, while the area now looks like something akin to being a sort of back-alley of BGC, it will look like a regular city block once S&R and MC Home goes away.

Last edited by thomasian; October 10th, 2011 at 09:26 AM.
thomasian no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 10th, 2011, 01:31 PM   #12
Mcmarc

@ mr.carlo, meron na indicative term of payments for residential (yung light lang)? Readers would appreciate if it could be posted here.

thanks, marc
Mcmarc no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 11th, 2011, 04:49 AM   #13
mr.carlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcmarc View Post
@ mr.carlo, meron na indicative term of payments for residential (yung light lang)? Readers would appreciate if it could be posted here.

thanks, marc
as of now wala pa pero I think same avida terms pa din like 20% is payable up to 36 months w/ out interest.. sa October 21,2011 lalauch tong project.. lapit na so excited
mr.carlo no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 13th, 2011, 06:44 PM   #14
derf

Likes (Received): 61

These are two different projects in two different locations, so I decided to make two separate threads instead for each project. Hope you guys who already posted here wont mind. Thanks.
derf no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 14th, 2011, 03:23 AM   #15
3cr
Atenista sa Frisco

Likes (Received): 600

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aziza1121 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by derf View Post

Lot area: 6,138 sq.m.

Some retail stores on the ground floor and residential units above.

Tower 1: 35 number of floors

1br approx 36-40 sq.m. price ranging from 3.5m-4.2m
2 br units range from 60sqm.-62 sqm with price ranging from 5.8m-6.6m
2br loft approx 78 sq.m. price ranging from 8m-8.3m
3br loft range from 108sqm.- 117 sqm with price ranging from 12m-12.2m (3 units only)

Turnover 1st quarter of 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by derf View Post

Some pertinent details:

Lot area: 5,454 sq.m.

There will be retail stores, SOHO units and residential units.

Tower 1: 23 number of floors

Executive studio approx 36-39sq.m. price ranging from 3.1m-4.1m
2 br units range from 58sqm.-65 sqm with price ranging from 5.1m-6.3m
SOHO units from 36sqm-61sq.m. from 4.6m-7.7m

Turnover 3rd quarter of 2015

Both these projects are similar looking to Avida's recent offerings and overall look OK though rather bland. The Cityflex project location is in the vicinity of the Lexus dealership, Grand Hyatt and the ParkWest project... wonder if the asking price/sqm will be like ParkWest's. If there was a knack in the ParkWest project, it's the location and this one will be no better with the future opening of Jacinto street and its proximity to the neighboring barangay as well. On the plus side it's walking distance to St.Luke's but as I've said location is not as prime as the other tower project Avida is launching in 34th street so accordingly I think this one would probably be priced around the same price range as what's being asked for in the ParkWest project while the other one on 34th they can probably ask higher even if they are basically the same interms of construction budget. If both projects (Avida Tower City Flex and Avida Tower 34th St) will have the same price, I would definitely go for the Avida Tower project in 34th street rather than this one because of its better location. An even better location is the Avida project behind High Street (called High Street South) and if pricing is not far from these, I'd rather go for that one instead. Atleast with that one you know High Street is already there as well as what's around it.

Last edited by 3cr; October 16th, 2011 at 12:37 AM.
3cr no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 15th, 2011, 09:08 AM   #16
3cr
Atenista sa Frisco

Likes (Received): 600

Correction. High Street South project is Alveo pala so all 3 current Avida projects will be concentrated in North Boni (Avida Tower BGC, Avida Tower CityFlex and Avida Tower 34th Street). Anyway, among the 3 Avida projects in North Boni which are essentially similar looking as far as I'm concerned, I definitely prefer the 34th Street project the best primarily due to it's superior location compared to the other two. However if price will not be far off, I'd go for Alveo's High Street South project in BGC because of its even better location within the Fort Bonifacio campus.
3cr no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 17th, 2011, 06:27 AM   #17
miss the phils
BANNED

Likes (Received): 3

so cityflex pala yung nasa tabi ng mga squatters
miss the phils no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 17th, 2011, 07:52 AM   #18
august88boy

Likes (Received): 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss the phils View Post
so cityflex pala yung nasa tabi ng mga squatters

sinabi ng hindi squatters mga 'yun eh.
august88boy no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 17th, 2011, 08:41 AM   #19
San-Mat

Wala kang magagawa sa mga taong KSP at ingit sa mga taong may bahay doon. Imagine bahay mo tatawid ka lang BGC na. Siguro walang pera para mag invest sa BGC kaya ingit na ingit doon sa mga swerteng mga homeowners doon.
Old October 30th, 2011, 04:17 PM   #20
lhea30

Quote:
Originally Posted by San-Mat View Post
Wala kang magagawa sa mga taong KSP at ingit sa mga taong may bahay doon. Imagine bahay mo tatawid ka lang BGC na. Siguro walang pera para mag invest sa BGC kaya ingit na ingit doon sa mga swerteng mga homeowners doon.
tamaaa
lhea30 no está en línea   Reply With Quote