daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > European Forums > Bulgaria > Architecture and Photography > Photography and Videos

Photography and Videos Снимки и видео от България
» Moesia | Thrace | Macedonia | Black Sea Coast | Mountains| Sofia

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old July 31st, 2008, 10:21 PM   #1
radi6404

Likes (Received): 27

Dupnica | Дупница

Today I was in Dupnica because i went to a Rila mountain slope near there which I will show in the Rila mountain thread. Anyway I was blown away that all roads were fixed, all sidewalks were new, signalisation was great and abondoned, no sign was rusty, in Blagoevrad all signs are rusty. The Busstation was awesome, trafficlights were new and with noise signalisation, many small streets were also fixed and and and. Unfortunately I´ve only taken few pics but they speak for themself.

Great white tiles, not communist sidewalks. I walked 3 km in the town and didn´t steep on one single communist third world 6 angular plate.

If you turn right at the junction there, the next 2 km til the end of the town continues a great road with dark aspahlt, awesome sidewalks, and not faded out markings. IF you turn left you enter a very shiny bridge wtih very shiny railings and crashbarriers.

Just look at the amazing and clean sidewalk, only the rust railings could be replaced, but in Blagoevgrad and other Bulgarian towns everything is rusty and dirty and ugly.

yawm

This is the main road going to the station and busstation which are 1 km away from there, on that pic it is in it´s worst condition in the whole town, if you go further to the Busstation it looks more impressive, that´s what I mean.

Last edited by radi6404; July 31st, 2008 at 10:55 PM.
radi6404 no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old September 13th, 2008, 01:42 PM   #2
radi6404

Likes (Received): 27

Black asphalt Dupnica road coming from direction sapareeva banq

shiny roadinfrastructure

shiny roadinfrastructure 2

again very high quality roads, sign for persons with dissabilities.

Leaving Dupnica, the road to E-79, it is high quality except the last 500 m, which surely will be fixed very soon.

I was ashamed to take pics of the podestrian zone, since people would think, the guy is taking random photos and so on. We were for a cofee in Dupnica. But I will do it, the podestrian zone was the best podestrian zone I´ve seen of all except Sofia. Everything was very clean and the water railings at the bottom were very shiny. Not rusty or missing like in Blagoevgrad. The center was unbelievable and I was feeling like in a country of the European union finally. And I´ve finally seen skinny girls, very beautiful skinny girls, quite a few of them.

If I look at dupnica, there are almost no complains, most things are done as great as they could be. and not only the center, everthing is amazing there. The roads have new signs added, in Blagoevgrad there are only the old ones with 1 line on them. there are a lot of parkings for people with dissabilities, in Blagoevgrad there´s no parking place for people with dissabilities. all sidewalks are even and clean, in Blagoevgrad you could break your feet because of the uneven sidewalks with lots of tiles missing. It´s not perfect in Dupnica but the major will imrpove the things which are not done yet. For example there were roads blocked to rehabilitate and add new asphalt.
People there are usually pretty friendly and happy. When I earn money I might buy an apartment there and move away from the shithole.

Last edited by radi6404; September 13th, 2008 at 02:18 PM.
radi6404 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 16th, 2008, 03:37 PM   #3
JuMPer
Ой Ламьо - ПаPе нEма

Likes (Received): 293

3 shots from the outskirts, excuse the reflections please

new hospital coming up

JuMPer no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 18th, 2008, 12:43 AM   #4
Cyberflow
Gaijin

Likes (Received): 166

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaro View Post
Could somebody explain me in plain language what is the purpose of the disabled people sign at this very place?
It could mean that there are disabled ppl crossing, in usa there were many signs of that kind, blind person, ducks crossing, kids, disabled ppl...
Cyberflow no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 28th, 2010, 08:50 PM   #5
Radish2

Likes (Received): 60

So, today I made a trip to Dupnica to check, how the town looks, and i really was possitively surprised. altough people, especially fro Blagoevgrad say, the people there are bad and are criminals, the town is an example for Bulgaria. Most roads are new or in good condition. A lot of places are being renovated, everytime I go there, a new road is looked for renovation. Really awesome looking Busstops, like in big european metropoles and a new and nice looking podestrian zone are things, that can't be found in a lot of places in Bulgariia, it looks like a high standard town and has very good infrastructure. The trafficlights are also a masterpeace for Bulgaria, timers, sound for people with bad eyes and bright lighting are really something very nice. All major sidewalks in Dupnica are new and even and look nice, not like Blagoevgrad sidewalks.

Radish2 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 28th, 2010, 09:32 PM   #6
VaL_
CSKAr4e

Likes (Received): 877

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radish2 View Post
:
Такива плочки с такъв асфалт можеш да видиш в малките улички по центровете на почти всеки един български град на 10к жители

Last edited by VaL_; January 3rd, 2011 at 02:20 AM.
VaL_ no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 29th, 2010, 03:55 PM   #7
Radish2

Likes (Received): 60

Глупости, горе доле е така, в дупница на всякаде беха такива третоарите, аз не съм бил в друг Град в българия, дето навсякаде има добри третоари и горе доло добри улици, стандарта за българия е

Е това е стандарта за България.

Last edited by Radish2; July 29th, 2010 at 04:06 PM.
Radish2 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 30th, 2010, 11:19 AM   #8
JloKyM

Likes (Received): 11792

И така..след 123 премахнати коментара нека занапред има САМО снимки
JloKyM no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 19th, 2011, 11:10 AM   #9
TERZIev
the vulgo bulgo

Likes (Received): 15031

by bobi66 from photo-forum.net

Faces from Bulgaria...