Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Manchester Thread 13

2M views 12K replies 541 participants last post by  scuffycat 
#1 ·

See less See more
#5 ·
Gareth said:
Folks, feel free to ask me anytime, if you need something done. :)
An army of mods at our lesiure. With or without chris, we shall prevail!

:horse:

#9 ·
Is it possible for anyone to give me a map/refernce point on the central spine development?

I have a rough idea of its position, but not all that clear on it. I need it to further my 3d model on manchester, which i can tell you is producing some juicy views of our ever changing manchester skyline, with all the propsals etc.

Thanks in advance...

#11 ·
Manc Guy said:
Is it possible for anyone to give me a map/refernce point on the central spine development?

I have a rough idea of its position, but not all that clear on it. I need it to further my 3d model on manchester, which i can tell you is producing some juicy views of our ever changing manchester skyline, with all the propsals etc.

Thanks in advance...
I'm sure this is no use at all:
http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&h...71206,-2.245004&spn=0.001555,0.00515&t=k&om=1
but perhaps you can get an idea of where it is and then look it up on a more sophisticated map!

#17 ·
Not sure if anybody purchased last weeks NW Examiner, but there was a really positive article written by the head of operations at the Bank of New York. She's clearly impressed by the city (and region) so hopefully this will bode well for other 'big boys' to follow suit (sounds as though BoNY themselves will expand here before time).

#19 ·
Anyway just to lighten the mood, Ive posted this in the sky bar but it's all getting a bit frosty in here tonight so here goes.

ahem, a joke from Roly:

This old couple in a care home meet up in the TV room every night after dinner, all the others are so old and tired that they are always left on their own. So every night the woman sits there with her hand on the mans ****, she doesn't do anything with it just simply places her hand on it.

This goes on for months and months every night until one night the old dear goes in the TV room and her mate isn't there, upset and depressed she goes looking for him in the corridors and in the dining room, he's nowhere to be seen.

The next day she bumps in to him in the hall way

"I went to meet you last night but you weren't there, is everything ok?" she asked

"Well to be honest, I've met someone else" the man replied

"Oh" she says trying not to look to dejected "I suppose she's younger than me is she?"

"No"

"Better looking than me?"

"No" he says

"Well I suppose she's got more money than me, has she?"

"No" he says again

"So, can I ask...what's she got that I haven't got?"

He looks at her and does a rapid wanking motion with his hand and say's

"Parkinsons disease"

:)

Thank you and good night

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.