daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Continental Forums > OZScrapers > Local Projects & Discussions > Australian Capital Territory

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old December 12th, 2017, 03:54 AM   #81
abc

Likes (Received): 317

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyGM View Post
POD projects have put in an application for block 4, section 209 Gungahlin. 14 levels, 171 apartments.

http://www.planning.act.gov.au/devel...MyOTkwJmFsbD0x

I'm a bit confused by this one. I thought this site was owned by Geocon and was going to be the third building for Infinity (its where they are currently keeping all of their equipment and site offices). But then I can't find anything from the last two years talking about Infinity stage 2, so maybe Geocon never owned it and was simply working with POD, but POD have chosen to go their own way?

This project will leave the childcare centre as the last low rise on this block. Will be interesting to see what the owners of that site do long term.
Yes I thought it was their stage two also.. As for the views, well they won't be "Infinity" for that long.
abc no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old December 20th, 2017, 04:49 AM   #82
abc

Had a ride out to the ghetto this morning. Just for a Bunnings run. But back to 18 cranes with one gone at Infinity. I know its a dull day and i've done nothing to the photos, but it looks a bit boring to me... And It'll lose its view when Ruby goes up.

You can see where Ruby will go in the second photo.. third shot cranes bits.

http://rubygungahlin.com.au/about-ruby/

ISTARI liked this post
Old December 20th, 2017, 04:51 AM   #83
abc

And then there is this.. another block that has gone up in 6 months.

Old December 29th, 2017, 08:56 AM   #84
cjwal

Likes (Received): 0

I don't think that Ruby will hurt Infinity's views that much actually as the best views from the towers will be West and North
cjwal no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 6th, 2018, 11:02 AM   #85
abc

Had a bit of a walk around Belco Town Centre today while I was for some new tyres on the car. Staff at Bob Jane very helpful..

Anyway, Cirrus site next to Westfield.

This the site of the building the Labor Club is putting up. 14 levels I think. That is the Wayfarer in the background.

And the site of where the Republic and about 4 other towers will go.

AndyGM, Harry Andrews, ex0dus1985 liked this post