daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Philippine Forums > Projects and Construction > Cebu Projects on the Rise > Lapu-Lapu

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old October 24th, 2007, 07:08 AM   #1
tj_brewed

Likes (Received): 748

Amisa [18F|mix|u/c]

I just got back from Manila where I applied for accreditation to be part of the in-house support of Robinsons Land here in Cebu and Manila. But, I told them that my focus would be their upcoming project in Cebu, where I reside. They have not formally announced the name of their project in Cebu yet to the public. The launching would be this November 2007. However, as one of their new in-house sales support here in Cebu, I have been given a chance to get some info about the upcoming project in Mactan. It's a leisure or mix type development and would be consist of 6 condo towers and 3 hotel towers within a 5 hectare resort to be called AMISA

To those who are interested of the project briefing, you may pm me for the schedules. More info soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bevepi View Post
I have scanned some pictures from the brochures they have issued today..

Building perspective of the 6 towers

AMISA location Map

AMISA site dev't plan

AMISA floor plans

Last edited by tj_brewed; November 9th, 2007 at 10:32 AM.
tj_brewed no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links

Old October 24th, 2007, 07:15 AM   #2
tj_brewed

news reference -

Robinsons Land to start high-end Cebu leisure estate
Inquirer
Last updated 01:46am (Mla time) 10/23/2007

Robinsons Land Corp. of the Gokongwei group plans to build its first high-end leisure estate following its purchase of a five-hectare property on Mactan Island in Cebu City, the company said.

In a disclosure to the stock exchange Monday, it said the property in the Punta Engaño district would be developed into a condominium resort that would target retirement-home buyers as its main market.

Foreign and domestic tourist arrivals in Cebu increased 20 percent in the first half of the year from the same period last year, with Koreans, Japanese and Americans as the major foreign visitors.

The city government has a five-year tourism plan and has been formulating strategies that target markets in China, Russia, India and ASEAN countries to boost its foreign arrivals record. Elizabeth Sanchez-Lacson; with INQUIRER.net
Old October 24th, 2007, 04:32 PM   #3
D'Transporter
A Carolinian

Likes (Received): 0

Another good news for Cebu!!
Old October 24th, 2007, 04:59 PM   #4
slimer

Likes (Received): 223

'mactan island in cebu city'? hehehe...
Old October 24th, 2007, 05:34 PM   #5
ofw_cebu

Likes (Received): 23

if this is in punta engano, will this be after hilton? or after shangrila but before hilton? wala pang rendering?
ofw_cebu no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 24th, 2007, 05:38 PM   #6
Jimbu

Likes (Received): 185

Quote:
Originally Posted by tj_brewed View Post
I just got back from Manila where I applied for accreditation to be part of the in-house support of Robinsons Land here in Cebu and Manila. But, I told them that my focus would be their upcoming project in Cebu- where I reside. They have not formally announced the name of their project in Cebu yet to the public. The launching would be this November 2007. However, as one of their new in-house sales support here in Cebu, I have been given a chance to get some info about the upcoming project in Mactan. It's a two 14 storey residential condo / resort initially called as Amiza.

To those who are interested of the project briefing, you may pm me for the skeds...More info soon.....
Thanks. Good news na naman for Mactan. I wish Talisay City could join with this kind of development in years to come.
Jimbu no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 24th, 2007, 05:40 PM   #7
ofw_cebu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbu View Post
Thanks. Good news na naman for Mactan. I wish Talisay City could join with this kind of development in years to come.
That's true, I also hope and wish, Talisay will have more developments.
Old October 24th, 2007, 06:58 PM   #8
tj_brewed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ofw_cebu View Post
if this is in punta engano, will this be after hilton? or after shangrila but before hilton? wala pang rendering?
Wala pang rendering for now. When I was at the Ortigas office of Robinsons, even the sales directors of each sales group have not been provided any sketch or rendering of such project. They were only instructed of the project overview. Yun nga, two 14 storeys condo in a resort setting. The director of our own group told me that the scale model, rendering, etc will be bared during its launching this November. For now, we are busy in organizing marketing groups that would market this big project of Robinsons in Cebu.
Old October 24th, 2007, 07:06 PM   #9
Ex!lE
far away from motherland

@tj, any news regarding Robinsons NRA project?
Ex!lE no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 24th, 2007, 07:09 PM   #10
tj_brewed

Sa ngayon, wala pang balita about the NRA project. Their utmost priority is the twin residential condo project in Mactan daw muna. Most of the sales groups in Metro Manila are so busy and excited for this upcoming project. It's a big news within Robinsons Land salesgroups in MM. This is the first condominium project kc of Robinsons outside of Metro Manila.
Old October 24th, 2007, 08:13 PM   #11
diehardbisdak
:D

Likes (Received): 2438

Quote:
Originally Posted by ofw_cebu View Post
That's true, I also hope and wish, Talisay will have more developments.

...sa akong panan-aw, mura'g layo kaayo pa kaayo na mahitabo bai! ...the city needs a total facelift and re-zoning.... i don't think we can see a highrise or a big investment in Tourism in the near future...
Old October 24th, 2007, 08:17 PM   #12
frustratedarchitect

Likes (Received): 19

Cebu has a lot of things goin.No Need to say more
frustratedarchitect no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 24th, 2007, 08:27 PM   #13
ofw_cebu

Quote:
Originally Posted by diehardbisdak View Post
...sa akong panan-aw, mura'g layo kaayo pa kaayo na mahitabo bai! ...the city needs a total facelift and re-zoning.... i don't think we can see a highrise or a big investment in Tourism in the near future...
mao bitaw bai, sige lang, for now, let us just be happy sa mga developments sa Cebu, this Robinson development is something to look forward.....
Old October 24th, 2007, 08:46 PM   #14
Jarenz
BANNED

Likes (Received): 1283

Talisay City won't have developments unless corrupt officials will be replaced
Jarenz no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 24th, 2007, 09:00 PM   #15
sugbuanon
architect

Likes (Received): 142

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarenz View Post
Talisay City won't have developments unless corrupt officials will be replaced
what made you say this?
sugbuanon no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 25th, 2007, 03:26 AM   #16
tj_brewed

Quote:
Originally Posted by diehardbisdak View Post
But Talisay City got a share of real estate developments too. Marami ring residential estate projects (sprawling type and aint hirise) ang nasa Talisay. Projects of Crown Asia, Filinvest, to name a few.
Old October 25th, 2007, 03:34 AM   #17
Ex!lE
far away from motherland

lets add Sta. Lucia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exile View Post
Sta.Lucia plans more condominium ventures
Thursday, October 25, 2007

Giant residential developer, Sta. Lucia Realty & Development Inc. is going to put more money in building condominium units in Metro Cebu, including a plan to build a high rise condominium at the Cebu Business Park (CBP).

In an interview with Sta. Lucia Realty & Development Inc. president and chief executive officer Exequiel D. Robles, he said that the company is considering partnering with a landowner at the CBP for a condominium project.

Although Sta. Lucia’s interest is offering more subdivisions here, the limited land area in the metropolis has pushed the company to diversify its concentration for residential condominium and condo-tel projects, coupled with the good market for this kind of product here.

“The condo market in Cebu is very good,” said Robles in an interview at the sidelines during the formal launching of its latest residential condominium and condo-tel project located within the 60-hectare Vistamar property in Mactan Island called Soto Grande Hotel and Resort.

The SotoGrande Hotel and Resort offers 77 Triple-A condo-tel accommodation, to be operated by the company. It is a nine-story development, the last three floors are offered to residential condominium buyers, and the total 48 units are already sold out.

The SotoGrande project kicks off the close to one billion pesos expenditure to be incurred by the company to build another three high-rise buildings in Vistamar.

The next building dubbed as La Mirada, will be dedicated to residential condominium market.

According to Robles, the company spent almost P300 million for the development of SotoGrande. The company will spend another P350 million to P400 million for the 15-story La Mirada project.

About the same amount will be spent on the development of two more high rise buildings that will be completed in three years time, Robles said.

Simultaneously, Sta. Lucia will also introduce new subdivision projects by next year, in the areas of Consolacion, Lilo-an, Compostela, Carcar, and Talisay. These are additional residential projects of the company, as it has already built residential developments in most of these areas.

According to Robles, some of these planned projects, in both condominiums and subdivision developments are joint ventures with land owners, others will be purely developed by the company as it is also acquiring land banks in Cebu.

For subdivision projects, Robles said the company is going to build more developments in the countryside areas both in northern and southern parts of Cebu. But condominium projects will be concentrated in the metropolitan areas like Cebu City and Mactan Island.

Last year, the company in partnership with the family of former Senator Rene Espina Sr., launched the upscale 13-hectare Discovery Bay Resort and Residences located at the tip of the northeastern part of Mactan Island. —Ehda M. Dagooc
Ex!lE no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 25th, 2007, 04:10 AM   #18
Sinjin P.
Lingkod-Bayan

Likes (Received): 497

Quote:
Originally Posted by tj_brewed View Post
But Talisay City got a share of real estate developments too. Marami ring residential estate projects (sprawling type and aint hirise) ang nasa Talisay. Projects of Crown Asia, Filinvest, to name a few.
True, seems like Talisay is becoming a residential hub, like what's happening to Consolacion.
Old October 25th, 2007, 04:18 AM   #19
tj_brewed

I agree....So far, eto ang na observe ko:

Cebu City - Residential hirise condominiums
Talisay City - Posh Residential Estates
Mactan Island - Retirement projects (mixed resort and residential condos)
Old October 26th, 2007, 10:33 PM   #20
max_power

Will Amiza be located in Robinson's Blue Coast project?
max_power no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Tags
beach, cebu, condominium, island, lapu-lapu, mactan, philippines, residential, robinsons, visayas