SkyscraperCity Forum banner

MUNTINLUPA | Asia Enclaves Alabang [res]

55K views 145 replies 29 participants last post by  LhexiMont 
#1 · (Edited)
A community of three low-density, Asian-themed enclaves with generous open spaces, ASiA Enclaves Alabang, by PHINMA Properties, is a perfect environment for families or young professionals with active lifestyles who yearn for a combination of seclusion and serenity with the conveneince of easy access to the metropolis. At ASiA Enclaves Alabang you get more than you expect for a price that is very affordable. This is The New Kind of Luxury Living.

Pictures as of September 2011

Call PHINMA Properties at 533-7777 for more information.​

See less See more
Reactions: alabangboy
#2 · (Edited)
4th Quarter 2011

This is how fast the buildings are being constructed due to cast-in-place method. Walls are much more stronger than concrete hollow block walls and its thick: 6inch and buhos. Pictures were taken this 19th November 2011.

Call PHINMA Properties at 533-7777 for more information

#3 ·
PHINMA's ASYA Enclaves Alabang [14T|7F|res|u/c] @ Muntinlupa City

#5 ·
ASiA Enclaves Alabang Project Details

The project changed its name from ASYA with a "Y" to ASiA with a small capital "i". It's officially ASiA Enclaves Alabang. Here is the project details of Ohara, a Japanese inspired enclave. It's the first enclave out of the three enclaves (Thai and Indonesian) with a Filipino themed main entrance, main road and club house.

#6 ·
Future Home

This will be my future home. I got a unit in Sato 5. I am praying that this is a good investment.

It was only after I completed all the requirements that I came to know about DMCI's Rhapsody. I think Rhapsody's price per sq meter is also very competitive. On top of that Rhapsody has more than a hectare alone for their amenities.

This makes me very anxious if I made the right decision getting a unit Asia Encalves. :eek:hno:

#28 ·
This will be my future home. I got a unit in Sato 5. I am praying that this is a good investment.

It was only after I completed all the requirements that I came to know about DMCI's Rhapsody. I think Rhapsody's price per sq meter is also very competitive. On top of that Rhapsody has more than a hectare alone for their amenities.

This makes me very anxious if I made the right decision getting a unit Asia Encalves. :eek:hno:
Hi future neighbor,
I also wanted to take a look at Rhapsody but my brother told me that the property is beside the transmission line and that's not a good thing, also
there are plans of rehabilitating the sucat power plant. I was raised in Paranaque and the area along west service road is way better than the east service road. :)

#7 ·
Hmm based on my experience, a good investment is only good if someone manages it properly. You may have an excellent condo in Makati Rockwell, a reputable developer, located in the center...but if no one can afford to rent it from you because its too expensive, then its not a good investment. It's really more on managing your unit.

ASiA is more accessible to Filinvest Corp City and Sucat exit than any projects along East Service Road. Your chances of renting out your unit in ASiA is much easier due to being locate on the West Service Road. Although yes Rhapsody has bigger amenities, your condominium association dues in ASiA are much lower.

#8 · (Edited)
I agree. I am hoping that PHINMA's Property Management will play an active role in making this investment a good one for the buyers. I only saw the skyscraper blogs of other PHINMA projects after I singed all the documents. I must say that there is a number of concerns on those projects. Reading those not so good entries made me very anxious how Asia Enclaves will turnout.

I have no idea on the condo dues for Rhapsody. I also found out that their turnover for the first building is in December 2012. Parking slot there is cheaper by a 100K though. Well, every condo has its pros and cons. right? :)

I plan to make Asia Enclaves my home. I hope PHINMA helps me have a home sweet home. :)

#19 ·
Haha. Tama ka diyan dre. Nabuhay muli ang mga developments sa Alabang. Although ang ASia Enclaves Alabang ay matatagpuan sa may Cupang at hindi sa Alabang. Pero marami ngayong bagong itatayong gusali dito sa Alabang katulad ng Entrata, The Levels, Avida Towers Alabang, Studio City, at ang expansion ng Festival Mall.

Nito lang ng 2010-2011 talagang dumami ang mga developments sa paligid ng Alabang. At tuloy-tuloy na ang mga ito.:banana:

#18 ·
I thought I can check out the actual turnover units this weekend. The viewing of units according to their promo ad was an exclusive event last Dec 11. Too sad. I guess I just have to wait for the official turnover date of my unit.

Anybody who was able to check out the units last Dec 11?

Also, are there any buyers like me in this forum? :D

#20 ·
ASiA Enclaves Alabang as of Dec. 16, 2011

ASiA Enclaves Alabang entrance and Kalye Maynila (Filipino themed entrance and road)

Ohara Enclave (Japanese themed enclave)

Sorry, pictures of the actual unit turnover was not permitted.

Club Pasilyo (Filipino themed clubhouse)

#23 ·
Clubhouse Inauguration

According to my broker friend, the 30sqm units are already fully booked - meaning the above image is now irrelevant. They're now focusing on this clubhouse inauguration this weekend.

#26 ·
tsk tsk

hi read the threads of sofia bellevue, flora vista, and fountain breeze and see how worst this PHINMA developer is..puro drawing lang yan..for sure.
Take a look at their website and see the pictures here on the forum before you make any claims. There's an updated photo gallery there that shows the updated pictures and construction. In fact, they're ready for turnover already.

http://www.phinmaproperties.com/projects_asia_enclaves_alabang.html

source of photos below: me

#27 ·
Hi,

My husband and I are looking for our first home and we love Asia's location, it's also cheaper compared to other condo's within the area, we are choosing between Sienna Park in Bicutan and Asia Enclaves. We have decided to go ahead and reserve a unit at Sato V. We really hope that our first investment will be worth it.

#31 ·
It's worst..don't be decieved by drawings and pictures pag tumira ka na jan then you will realize how stupid Phinma is. Maganda yan sa labas at drawing pero yung structure is weak. There are lots of complains in other thread especially those end users. Try to read them Sofia Bellevue, Flora Vista, and Fountain Breeze. Cheap Condo=Cheap Structures and Facilities. Lots of complains after moving in. You will be forced to buy an overpriced parking lot. Bad investment for end users:eek:hno:

#32 ·
im enjoying mine. so enjoy yours too liz! congrats! this is not a high-end condo. so just set your expectations. research ka rin, read read ng posts. or punta ka sa other phinma developments like fountain breeze, sofia bellevue among others. get an engineer friend to go with you for you to have your peace of mind.

#34 ·

lumindol lang ng kaonti nag crack kagad hehe.. just sending a message here na sana kung nababasa nyo to naman ituro nyo(i'm pointing at Phinma) kung sinu yung mga contractors at yung manager na nag install ng mga KINAKALAWANG NA GRIPO,SHOWER VALVE,SIRANG INIDORO,AT MGA MADALING MASIRA NG MGA PINTO DAHIL NUNG NAGPUNTA AKO SA OPIS NYU PURO PASA PASA LANG GINAGAWA NYO..GUSTO NAMIN XANG MURAHIN DITO AT MASIBAK NA DAHIL ANLAKI NG KICKBACK MO PURO SIRAIN NAMAN PATI YUNG ELEVATOR AT GYM EQUIPMENTS..PURO PALPAK SANA HINDI IKAW ANG ANJAN SA ENCLAVES DAHIL FEELING KO IKAW DIN YUNG NAMUMUNO JAN..WAG MU NAMAN DAYAIN ANG MGA MATERYALES AT WAG NAMAN MAXADONG MURA..MALAMANG HINDI KA PA RESIGNED AT ANJAN KA SA ENCLAVES! BUMALIK KA DITO AT PALITAN MU LAHAT sorry for being negative and crazy here and especially to those who might "invest for lease".Phinma haven't learned since 90's. And btw..tnx for making takpan yung crack sa mga bldgs sana positive naman ang sasabihin ng fren ko na structural engineer (gwapu nya ahay)pag matutulog xa sa bldg naming mdaming multo hehe..
and to those who already buy a unit..sana hindi sila yung contractor na gumawa jan and sana may unity ang mga homeowners.Dito sa amin i admit na hindi ako active(kasi lagi ako wala) but i would love to be part of them mahirap pala magreklamo kung mag isa kagaya ko at wag maging polite dhil hindi aaksyunan agad.Mabait ang mga residential engineers namin dito sumusunod lang sila sa utos ng itaas:bash:

#35 ·
todjikid said:
value for money and also value what you can afford for now. in terms of investment, me and my officemates who got units from Phinma seem satisfied.
The first reason I chose to reserve a unit is the price, yung iba kasi like DMCI 2M na yung cheapest. Sana lang they have learned their mistakes from their past projects. Yup, for now this is the only condo I could afford. Kasi we really need a parking space so kasama na talaga yun (parking) sa cost ng condo. Ayaw ko sumakit ulo ko kasi wala ako parking. In avida sucat parking is 900k accdg to my ofcmate who has a unit there. I work near the airport so pwede na yung location if i pass by slex.

#37 ·
some benefited and to me it's not..ganyan din po aku nun pero nabigla ako..just research and read para when you decide to buy dika mabigla..I didn't read and naniwala ako kagad sa mga advertisings at yung poging ahente(gwapo talaga infairness...yumyum:) but most of all natempt ako kasi mura.. If you have money to furnish or change those faucet, doors, cabinet and especially parking then it's okay...walang reklamo Majority of the buyer prefers to buy because of it's location. But then they should research about the contractor/credibility of the project.
Pero kun ikaw ay middle class lang na naghihirap na maka ipon para may pambayad at tight budget cgurado na sasakit ang ulo mo dahil merun palang mga hidden fees at sira yung shower at inidoro mo. Wag mag alala dahil madami pa nagsisitayuan na condo.I won't name it here(dapat may kumisyun ako hehe) but there are developers that are honest..minor reklamo lang sa thread nila
..so it depends talaga sa tao .parking dito is 500k plus 200 mantenance a month sa bellevue ewan ko lang jan.Search mu rn kung may iba pang condo na nagsisitayuan nearby sa work mu po.:)
GOOD DEVELOPER=GOOD REPUTATION

#38 ·
repost lang galing sa thread ng flora vista..

hi natakot lang ako:

QC orders two schools closed, condo repaired
Manila Standard Today - 18 March 2011

Bautista also ordered the developer of Smile Citihomes on Zabarte Road in Novaliches, where structural defects had been found in some of the units, to retrofit them or face closure.

Smile Citihomes, a medium-rise condominium or tenement-style building, was built in the early 90’s by developer PHINMA Properties. It consists of 16 clusters of residential units

and

Phil. info. agency
http://www.pia.gov.ph/?m=7&r=ncr&id=22936

"Also recommended for closure is SMILE CitiHomes along Zabarte Road on reports of structural defects. Bautista already asked its property developer, PHINMA properties, to immediately undertake retrofitting measures to ensure the safety of the homeowners. To ensure that all safety requirements are complied with, city building official, Isagani Versoza, has been tasked by the Mayor to coordinate closely with PHINMA.

pls. check the pix in the internet... parang squatter, may mga naka sampay sa bintana, at kung saan saan nag papark ang mga tao. early 90's daw na develop ang smile citihomes. kulang kulang 10yrs. siguro yun, tapos nagkaganun na... sana di mangyari sa fv yan....

#51 · (Edited)
repost lang galing sa thread ng flora vista..

hi natakot lang ako:

QC orders two schools closed, condo repaired
Manila Standard Today - 18 March 2011

Bautista also ordered the developer of Smile Citihomes on Zabarte Road in Novaliches, where structural defects had been found in some of the units, to retrofit them or face closure.

Smile Citihomes, a medium-rise condominium or tenement-style building, was built in the early 90’s by developer PHINMA Properties. It consists of 16 clusters of residential units

and

Phil. info. agency
http://www.pia.gov.ph/?m=7&r=ncr&id=22936

"Also recommended for closure is SMILE CitiHomes along Zabarte Road on reports of structural defects. Bautista already asked its property developer, PHINMA properties, to immediately undertake retrofitting measures to ensure the safety of the homeowners. To ensure that all safety requirements are complied with, city building official, Isagani Versoza, has been tasked by the Mayor to coordinate closely with PHINMA.

pls. check the pix in the internet... parang squatter, may mga naka sampay sa bintana, at kung saan saan nag papark ang mga tao. early 90's daw na develop ang smile citihomes. kulang kulang 10yrs. siguro yun, tapos nagkaganun na... sana di mangyari sa fv yan....
hmm mukang diko nakita si "little lady" sa main opis ng phinma... bka nagresign na..sayang xa yung magbibigay ng chsismis sa asia enclaves hehe pero anyway.. accdg to my neybour sa sofia eh humina raw yung sales ng asia because of their past projects..isa na ako sa mga taong bibili na sana jan pero ndi na bibili nung malaman ko na ganito ka evil ang phinma.:devil:

you can just see here in their site na maganda talaga ang pagkagawa so nothing to worry kung nasa ibang bansa po kayu..pero sa kabila ng ganda ay may tintagong anumalya sa likod nito:nono:

naobserve ko na sa mga past rendering brochures ay 14 buildings ang asia tapos biglang binura at ginawang lima at may nakalagay na "future developments"..(senyales na to na may tinatagong kababalaghan)

so here's the gud news: kung tutoo na humina nga ang sales ng asia ay cguro limang bldng na lang ang asia..masmaganda at malaki yung function room nyu so wala mxadong tao na gagamit at kayu kayo lang:cheers1:
pero:: kung 14 bldngs nga yan hayy naku?? imagine 5 bldngs lang ang sofia eh andami dami ng problema what more kung 14??
anyway ganito ang irarason ng phinma kung sakaling nakatira na kayu sa enclaves kung magrereklamo kayo:

sir may maliit na nakalagay kc sa brochure ay ganito kaya di na namin kasalanan nyan kung hindi kayo aware:The developers reserve the right to change proposed project features, prices and terms without prior notice.

The developers will not assume any legal or financial liability for the information and representations contained herein, which are all made for illustration purposes only.
:dunno:

so buyers kung comitted talaga kayu sa pagbili ng project na to expect nyu na ganito kapilosopo ang reason out nila pag di kayu nasatisfied sa mga expectations nyo.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.