daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Philippine Forums > Projects and Construction > Metro Manila Projects on the Rise > Taguig

Taguig For projects in Bonifacio Global City, McKinley Hill and other parts of the city

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old March 17th, 2012, 08:46 AM   #21
scamingue
patulog tulog

Likes (Received): 595

There is actually no announcement yet, but from what I heard, this is going to be a serviced apartment. I will ask around pa.
scamingue no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old March 17th, 2012, 09:16 AM   #22
3cr
Atenista sa Frisco

Likes (Received): 1367

You're welcome! Thank You too for giving us some idea of the respective project location within the Federal Land property/development.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scamingue View Post
Thanks 3cr for all the updates. I got hold of the site development plan, and it seems that there will be more projects on the area pa. The entire block where Central Park West would be will have 4 buildings, and my guess is there will be Central Park East on the other side of the block (it has the same shape and layout as CPW).

Below is a list (identified projects and my guesses):

Block 1 - facing Bonifacio Drive
1. Grand Hyatt Manila Hotel
2. Grand Hyatt Manila Residences (previously named Park East)

Block 2 - facing Bonifacio Drive
- projects are still to be announced. One Liberty and One Bloomberg could be here, but given the location, it's facing Uptown and the 6-lane Bonifacio Drive, the block will have commercial buildings with mall component. or just purely commercial.

Block 3 - facing 7th
1. Park West
2. The houses for now

Block 4 - facing 7th
1. Central Park West
2. Building #2 (my guess is Central Park East)
3. Building #3 (to be announced)
4. Building #4 (to be announced)
Bldgs 3 and 4 could be One Bloomberg and One Liberty, but from the plan it looks like all 4 will share the same basement and will be interconnected. So my guess is they will have the name "central park".
3cr no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 18th, 2012, 10:20 AM   #23
reign

Likes (Received): 75

I think this is just a partial development plan with 7 towers out of the 10 hectares Federal Land property . For the entire complex , it can accomodate at least 14 to 15 towers IMO.

image hosted on flickr

Quote:
Thanks 3cr for all the updates. I got hold of the site development plan, and it seems that there will be more projects on the area pa. The entire block where Central Park West would be will have 4 buildings, and my guess is there will be Central Park East on the other side of the block (it has the same shape and layout as CPW).

- projects are still to be announced. One Liberty and One Bloomberg could be here, but given the location, it's facing Uptown and the 6-lane Bonifacio Drive, the block will have commercial buildings with mall component. or just purely commercial.

Block 3 - facing 7th
1. Park West
2. The houses for now

Block 4 - facing 7th
1. Central Park West
Bldgs 3 and 4 could be One Bloomberg and One Liberty, but from the plan it looks like all 4 will share the same basement and will be interconnected. So my guess is they will have the name "central park".

Last edited by reign; March 18th, 2012 at 10:30 AM.
reign no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 18th, 2012, 10:29 AM   #24
scamingue
patulog tulog

Yes, they're not showing one block yet. They're showing the residential and hotel areas first.
Old March 18th, 2012, 11:30 AM   #25
3cr
Atenista sa Frisco

Quote:
image hosted on flickr
Quote:
Originally Posted by chillendawg View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by reign View Post
image hosted on flickr

Thank You reign for providing us with the illustration of the partial site development plan!

Well it does look like they do have plans of creating a pass thru road along 36th St. into those neighborhood as shown in the Federal Land development site plan to probably help alleviate the expected traffic in the area once these projects come on line. So I guess we can safely assume this pass thru along 36th St. is aside/separate from the future pass thru road planned along 34th St. to Gen.Jacinto St. Mmm...Wonder which one they'll decide to actually open first.

Last edited by 3cr; March 19th, 2012 at 06:37 AM.
Old March 19th, 2012, 03:44 AM   #26
InfinitiFX45

Likes (Received): 3878

Central Park West Amenity Plan:

Quote:
John 3:16 (NIV) - For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have eternal life.;
John 3:3 (NIV) - Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are Born Again.”
Quote:
2 Chronicles 7:14 (NIV) - If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
InfinitiFX45 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 19th, 2012, 03:47 AM   #27
InfinitiFX45

Likes (Received): 3878

Central Park West Executive Floor Plan:

Quote:
John 3:16 (NIV) - For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have eternal life.;
John 3:3 (NIV) - Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are Born Again.”
Quote:
2 Chronicles 7:14 (NIV) - If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
InfinitiFX45 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 19th, 2012, 01:13 PM   #28
Frantine12

Likes (Received): 3

Quote:

Block 3 - facing 7th
1. Park West
2. The houses for now

Block 4 - facing 7th
1. Central Park West

Hi, can anyone be possibly help me whether i can transfer my Park West project to Central Park West project and transfer and apply all the payments. Is that possible?is there any transfer charges, if there is how much?thanks in advance
Frantine12 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 19th, 2012, 03:42 PM   #29
august88boy

Likes (Received): 40

Central Park West is superb.
But I think Parkwest would be just as fine.
At least sarili nyo amenities, sa central park block apat na towers ang mag-aagawan sa
pool, sa gym, function room, etc.
And besides, all the amenities mentioned won't be complete until the four condos are up.
My 2 cents.
august88boy no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 21st, 2012, 06:18 AM   #30
Coniocondo

Likes (Received): 51

^ "sa central park block apat na towers ang mag-aagawan sa
pool, sa gym, function room, etc."

Yikes. Pang-masa pala ito. Thanks for the heads up.
Coniocondo no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 21st, 2012, 10:32 AM   #31
scamingue
patulog tulog

Hindi rin actually pangmasa to kasi malaki nman ung space and the first few floors appears to be for a future mall. At around 104k per sqm, di sya pang masa.
Old March 21st, 2012, 10:44 AM   #32
scamingue
patulog tulog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frantine12 View Post
Hi, can anyone be possibly help me whether i can transfer my Park West project to Central Park West project and transfer and apply all the payments. Is that possible?is there any transfer charges, if there is how much?thanks in advance
Yes, you can transfer. CPW has a minimum discout of 4%. Will PM you how.
Old March 21st, 2012, 11:14 AM   #33
3cr
Atenista sa Frisco

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunamis View Post
On behalf of Federal Land Inc., Metrobank and Grand Hyatt Corporation we would like you to be part of the first privileged few to know about the launching of the second residential low dense condominium.

The Central Park West will have the breath taking view of the Central Park and part of a large scale mixed-use 11 hectare Grand Hyatt complex in the northeastern part of Bonifacio Global City .

This looks like One Mckinley!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarlacquenoako View Post
Central Park West.

I posted few scan in http://parkwestglobalcity.com/ from the sales orientation. Cheers!

Quote:
At around 104k per sqm, di sya pang masa.
Nice just a little price increase from Federal Land's first project. Hindi siya harang at P104K/SQM imho especially considering MW's One Uptown clocks in at around P130K/SQM. I really like Federal Land's strategy when it comes to selling their North Boni projects. Price / Price Differential is really one of the most effective ways to promote a new area like North Boni and it's good to hear that they have not strayed far from the sales strategy that worked so well for them in Hyatt ParkWest. Sales performance in that first project has been excellent because it offered buyers/investors very good bang for their buck so to speak and it's good to see they are continuing this sales strategy with their Central ParkWest project who's concept is no different than MW's Bellagio or The BeauFort where in more than one tower sit on top of a common podium (parking or offices nga lang in these two cases instead of commercial in CPW). With this project's very good over all value for money, I expect Central ParkWest to do very well in terms of sales because of it's trifecta of reasonable selling price, above average looking building architecture and it's also a low density building pa. Kapag mura talaga mabenta lalo na North Boni is in proximity to BGC without having to pay BGC pricing. All these factors make it a really good project imho.

Last edited by 3cr; March 21st, 2012 at 07:01 PM.
Old March 22nd, 2012, 03:17 AM   #34
Coniocondo

Likes (Received): 51

Quote:
Hindi rin actually pangmasa to kasi malaki nman ung space and the first few floors appears to be for a future mall. At around 104k per sqm, di sya pang masa.
Sorry I had wrong choice of words. When I said "pang-masa", I meant the amenities are for use by the 4 towers' owners. I really like the concept of pool on top of a building for exclusivity by the Building residents.

Eniweys, this is not pang-masa kasi hanep design. Kakaiba, oval . . glassy, modern. In short, dayyuum.
Coniocondo no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 22nd, 2012, 06:35 AM   #35
Frantine12

Likes (Received): 3

Quote:
Yes, you can transfer. CPW has a minimum discout of 4%. Will PM you how.

Thanks Scamingue, il be expecting your reply soonest......
Frantine12 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 22nd, 2012, 07:00 AM   #36
iLoveHK

Likes (Received): 45

The houses sitting on the proposed 6th street are in the process of being "acquired".
Old March 22nd, 2012, 07:05 AM   #37
3cr
Atenista sa Frisco

Quote:
image hosted on flickr
Quote:
Originally Posted by reign View Post
image hosted on flickr
Quote:
Originally Posted by nike2.5 View Post
see, yung mga bahay ay di talaga nabili at di kasama sa metrobank land bank
Quote:
Originally Posted by iLoveHK View Post
The houses sitting on the proposed 6th street are in the process of being "acquired".
Is that official? Wow that's great news if such is indeed the case! Does that mean 6th Avenue will actually reach 34th St.? Sure hope so.

Last edited by 3cr; March 22nd, 2012 at 11:21 PM.
Old March 22nd, 2012, 07:06 AM   #38
TheEngineer

Likes (Received): 1

How about those blocking the 7th street, acquired na ba?
Wish magtuloy ang 7th street hanggang 32nd.
TheEngineer no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 22nd, 2012, 02:06 PM   #39
rye08
RLC AGENT

Likes (Received): 30

Nice plan for the NOrth Boni.
rye08 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 22nd, 2012, 02:13 PM   #40
scamingue
patulog tulog

It's a long time to go 'til turnover (2015), so i think in that span of time, we'll see that particular area there slowly being transformed.

Tags
bgc, federal land