SkyscraperCity Forum banner

YF's trip to Maritime Of Canada

18K views 187 replies 7 participants last post by  Yellow Fever 
#1 ·
Waiting in the Vancouver international airport right now for the flight to Toronto then Halifax. Will post all my photos here, so please stay tuned! :)

#71 ·
Excellent Halifax shots! I especially like Privateers Wharf that was converted from a factory: superb renovation indeed, it makes me think that it looks similar to Quincy Market in Boston, albeit smaller. Those building shots also look fantastic even on a gloomy, foggy day in town, and those pedestrian skybridge shots look amazing: makes me think of Toronto and Minneapolis in some ways... Sure, the city center may not have a lot of tall buildings, but I'd say that Halifax in itself is a fine place to visit, especially during the warmer summertime when the sun's up for a long time, and the fog may sure be out of the scene... and yes, the harbor looks really peaceful. Most of all, I like your collection full of buildings that look like apartment blocks (right after the Hart & Thistle photo)... to me, I see myself putting an office in one of those!

Superb work, my friend! Keep those fantastic images coming! :hug:

Reactions: Yellow Fever
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.