Official Website: http://constructoraamco.com/

Floors: 95
Height Proposed: 462m/1515ft
Lot Area: 6,343.11 m²
Building Type: Office/Commercial

New Conceptual Renders:

Plan:

Height Comparison:

This is the location of the proposed tower. It would form a a large cluster composing of the BD Bacata Building , The Colpatria Tower, Centro Internacional Complex, Avianca Building, The Centro de Commercio, and several other high rises.

See less See more
#7 ·
I don't know what it says. Could someone translate for me?
"Total demolition and new contruction

Uses-services: Finances, Real State, logystic zone, urban scale, food, communication... and so on...

Proposed floors: 95". ;)

Here's the plot, a big full square right in the middle of Bogota's downtown.

But I'm realistic, I've been there, and I'm aware it's just a pre-pre-pre-Project. :(

Let's wait and see what happens.

#6 ·
Yes, since I am not no where near Bogota, much less the lot where this is being built, I have would have no idea if this building is under construction. Because of that, I've listed it as project. So, yes, you're right. This is currently a project. Let's hope this thing rises soon! :cheers:

#8 ·
Reactions: Zaz965 and Kirgam
#19 · (Edited)
Reactions: Fabricio JF
#25 ·
I'll repost this from Colombian Forum.

"More pics of EntreCalles Tower or Megatorre Av 19, taken from architect's web site... it says Licence Approved. Maybe it'll bring a Little more support to the project"

Mas imágenes de la Torre Entre Calles o Megatorre av 19, tomadas de la pagina del arquitecto....en la que dice licencia aprobada. Tal vez esto le de un poco mas de seriedad al proyecto.

http://www.labau-diseno.com/#!proyectos/c20x9

I :heart: the height, but the desing make me :sad2:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.