SkyscraperCity Forum banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts
Discussion starter · #1 ·
Wave Rock, Hyderabad, India

Tishman Speyer and ICICI Ventures unvield it’s first world class office facility named “Wave Rock” in Hyderabad located at Gachibowli near the Financial District. The project will have two buildings. The Wavy one with 19 floors and the smaller one with 10 floors. It was designed by world reowned architect Pei Cobb Freed & Partners, who designed other iconic buildings such as the Louvre Pyramid in Paris and the Bank of China in Hong Kong. It will provide 2.2 million square feet of office space in a Special Economic Zone (SEZ).

Another Render
Some more renders

From Tishman Speyer's Website
http://tishmanspeyer.com/properties/Property.aspx?id=234
WaveRock is designed to be a world class office campus serving over 20,000 professionals located in Hyderabad at Gachibowli, next to the Financial District, providing 2.45 million sq.ft. of Class A office space in a Special Economic Zone being promoted by the APIIC (Andhra Pradesh Industrial Infrastructure Corporation).

With a unique signature design by world renowned architects Pei Cobb Freed & Partners, Waverock is a green building poised to set a new standard in India’s commercial real estate landscape.

^^The second phase gonna be much massive than first right?

Discussion starter · #7 ·
^^The second phase gonna be much massive than first right?
Yes.. This one's 1.6 million sft big..

ICICI banks financial hub is here?
No that's a different building and it has already been constructed has already been constructed. You can see it [URL="http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?p=91560713#post91560713"]here
[/URL]
Also Waverock Phase 1 is the 3rd building from the right there.. Phase-2 is to the right of this.
http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showpost.php?p=91560713&postcount=2908

Discussion starter · #9 ·
vin_hyd said:
Thanks for sharing...There are some new renders there :)

Could someone please take screenshots of pdf and post them here.. I would do that myself but I'm using internet on the phone..
The render that showed the curve from the ground level was simply amazing. :banana:

Thanks for sharing...There are some new renders there :)

Could someone please take screenshots of pdf and post them here.. I would do that myself but I'm using internet on the phone..
The render that showed the curve from the ground level was simply amazing. :banana:
Thanks so much for fetching us the link vin_hyd. and Prodigist, here you go sir ! :) :banana: :cheers:

Thanks for pics Kailash, you have a nice camera which model is it ?. It looks like they are constructing this monster in phases....
My pleasure ! Yeah I guess they are constructing it in phases, if you could observe in the pictures Barricades were being assembled for the next phase, and the camera I used was a Nikon P500.

Gr8 updates Kailash. There are 2 UFO's in the first pic :colgate:
:lol:, the street light beneath was causing that annoying lens flare, had to perch my tripod on a thin wall to get that shot.

Great pics...! Around 9 floors are topped out and 10 more to go! Once all the phases are completed, it would be one of the best landmarks of Hyderabad for sure :)
True ! One of the best views of the city can be caught from the PVNR Expressway, just after the hyderguda junction, what a breathtaking sight it indeed is, Lanco Hills, Hitec City, Gachibowli and the Whole of Financial District with the Waverock buildings being prominently visible. If the finished building has made such a mark, wonder how the U/C one which is almost double the size would look once finished. Have been driving on the expressway almost every week now, my eyes tend to move more towards the view than the road :p looking to find a proper vantage point for getting a pano shot of the whole skyline.

And all we need now are some tall glossy skyscrapers to fill in the spaces :D

1 - 20 of 69 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.