daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy (aug.2, 2013) | DMCA policy | flipboard magazine

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Philippine Forums > Projects and Construction > Metro Manila Projects on the Rise > Quezon City

Quezon City Metro Manila's largest city

Old November 6th, 2008, 08:07 AM   #1
zandro888
BANNED

Likes (Received): 0

Sophia Bellevue [res]

Capitol Hills best priced condo at only Php 41,000 per sqm. It is near Ateneo, UP and Miriam College in QC. Great deal!

FORMAT: Sophia Bellevue [Seven Floors|Residential Condominium|Pre development stage] Capitol Hills QC

Number of Floors - seven storey, 5 buildings, 1.7 has

Type
res - residential building(s)

Status
u/c - pre development stage

Last edited by zandro888; November 12th, 2008 at 04:32 AM.
zandro888 no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links

Old November 11th, 2008, 02:11 AM   #2
-TC-
The OC

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=536827

FORMAT: Project Name [Height in meters|Number of Floors|Type|Status] Location

Height in Meters - only if available

Number of Floors - only if available

Type
res - residential building(s)
com - commercial building(s)
hot - hotel building(s)
bpo - BPO building(s)
gov - government building(s) - funded by government or masterplanned by government
edu - educational building(s)
mix - mixed-use building(s)
oth - anything else beyond the 7 types above

Status
u/c - under construction
leave it blank - anything else
Old November 11th, 2008, 03:56 AM   #3
dancethingy

Likes (Received): 3

ang panget
dancethingy no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 17th, 2009, 03:30 AM   #4
ruralvillage

Likes (Received): 4

Sofia Bellevue is Capitol Hills' new star
Updated March 13, 2009 12:00 AM
Philstar.com

MANILA, Philippines - The area along Capitol Hills is one of the prime spots of property development in Quezon City. The rolling terrain and the lush greenery will surely be a come on to any buyer who wants to savor the great ambiance of the area.

Sofia Bellevue, being developed by PHINMA Property Holdings Corp (PHINMA Properties), is one of the major projects in the area designed to provide quality living to people who want to experience the essence of quality living in a breathtaking atmosphere.

“Sofia Bellevue is another manifestation of PHINMA Properties’ desire to allow serious home owners to acquire affordable and quality units within the periphery of the metropolitan area,” PHINMA Properties president and chief executive officer Willie J. Uy said.

By developing Sofia Bellevue, Uy said PHINMA Properties is excited because the company has again given the mid-market segment an opportunity to live in one of the most beautiful areas in Quezon City.

Sofia Bellevue is located in a 1.7-hectare development project in Capitol Hills Quezon City; which is also surrounded by prime property projects such as The Capitol Hills Golf and Country Club and Ayala Heights.

Sofia Bellevue is another feather in PHINMA Properties’ cap. The beauty of a PHINMA Properties project is that a buyer always gets his money’s worth. Although located in a prime area, the units in Sofia Bellevue are affordable with prices starting at P861, 000. Credit the affordability to PHINMA Properties’ efficiency in construction technology which results in a faster turnover of the unit to the owner.

“The fast turnover allows us to give affordable pricing to the buyers. Further, our system makes us efficient in managing our costs,” said Uy.

Even if its concept and location market is in an upscale location, Uy said Sofia Bellevue is still affordable and a good buy. “At a launch price of P41, 000 per square meter, Sofia Bellevue is very competitive to other development projects which are priced from P55, 000 to P65, 000 per square meter.

“We are still maintaining our value for money approach. This makes our company competitive even in these challenging times,” said Uy.

This would be a good investment for people who want to locate in a relaxed atmosphere within the confines of the bustling metropolis. For parents who want to send their children to schools near the areas, investing in Sofia Bellevue will be a good move.

First, their children can live in a condominium unit which is definitely better than a dormitory or a boarding house. “We provide the security and there are also facilities for recreation, physical activities and socializing,” said Uy.

Sofia Bellevue is more or less a five-minute drive from Ateneo de Manila University, Miriam College and the University of the Philippines.

Amenities in Sofia Bellevue include a fitness hub, residence lounge, playground, multi-purpose function hall for various activities, game room, landscaped garden, children’s playground swimming pool and jogging paths.
Old April 13th, 2009, 01:15 PM   #5
borntrippy

any other buyers out there?

hi! I just reserved here. its my first purchase and really all I can afford with my budget, in a location that I love and the floor area is great for the price. have been to the site and its in a really good area. the design may need improvement, but hey, its not so expensive so thats ok.

here's a better color scheme, the first one was really bad. http://www.phinmaproperties.com/Phin...abellevue.html

just wondering if anyone else here has bought from phinma and what's the feedback on their developments?

Last edited by borntrippy; April 13th, 2009 at 03:27 PM. Reason: forgot
borntrippy no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 14th, 2009, 05:21 PM   #6
leechtat
@jpareyes

Likes (Received): 113

ang mura nito.. my friends got units here... good buy, i must say... i have comparative analysis, for this project and for magnolia place, to help my friends decide..

"PROPERTYKO.PH - THE PHILIPPINE REAL ESTATE SOURCE"
-
AYALA LAND Real Estate Blog"
---
“Read more, Talk less..."
-----

leechtat no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 14th, 2009, 06:39 PM   #7
Aziza1121
Investor 1st, Broker 2nd

Likes (Received): 23

Hi, guys! If you need to know more about Phinma projects (Sophia Bellevue, Fountain Breeze), I can refer you to my agent, Ms. Ana. She's our agent for our unit in Fountain Breeze, Sucat. She is a very reliable one. You can send me a PM for her number.
Old April 15th, 2009, 02:29 PM   #8
borntrippy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aziza1121 View Post
Hi, guys! If you need to know more about Phinma projects (Sophia Bellevue, Fountain Breeze), I can refer you to my agent, Ms. Ana. She's our agent for our unit in Fountain Breeze, Sucat. She is a very reliable one. You can send me a PM for her number.

HI! kumusta naman sa Fountain Breeze?
Old April 15th, 2009, 02:32 PM   #9
borntrippy

Quote:
Originally Posted by leechtat View Post
ang mura nito.. my friends got units here... good buy, i must say... i have comparative analysis, for this project and for magnolia place, to help my friends decide..
ako rin i was looking at magnolia place, kaso parang ang layo. plus its more expensive din. i have a friend also trying to decide, pwede pahiram ng comparative analysis ?
Old April 21st, 2009, 02:02 PM   #10
leechtat
@jpareyes

actually, we just wrote it over coffee... so nawala na siya kasi nasa tissue paper lang.. hehe..

-
---
-----

Old April 21st, 2009, 03:42 PM   #11
borntrippy

Quote:
Originally Posted by leechtat View Post
actually, we just wrote it over coffee... so nawala na siya kasi nasa tissue paper lang.. hehe..
ay! =D sino na lang ang final winner?
Old April 21st, 2009, 05:02 PM   #12
leechtat
@jpareyes

phinma won, due to cost.. quality and location are ok too... also due to the c-5 extension.. closer to both the universities and major commerical area i.e. trinoma-sm, technohub, katipunan, eatwood, etc.

-
---
-----

Old April 26th, 2009, 03:52 AM   #13
borntrippy

yay! =D i just passed by yesterday, they're almost done na with the clubhouse and starting na on medina building. RFO Q1 next year daw.
Old June 18th, 2009, 01:01 PM   #14
borntrippy

thanks zandro! any updates on the construction?
Old June 23rd, 2009, 07:03 AM   #15
leechtat
@jpareyes

the project is really selling fast, last time i heard from my friend... phinma is doing a great job... a developer to watch for, one that could rival, possibly, dmci in the future...

-
---
-----

Old June 28th, 2009, 10:22 AM   #16
borntrippy

saw model unit in this link:

http://truevali.blogspot.com/2009/06...del-units.html

exciting...
Old July 11th, 2009, 07:51 PM   #17
ruralvillage

Phinma Properties makes city living easy
Manila Times

If you were at liberty to choose, would you live in a high-rise condominium with ample legroom, complete with a swimming pool, playground for the kids, function room for your get-togethers, 24-hour security surveillance and adequate parking spaces? Now here’s a quick reality check: condominiums like the aforementioned do exist, but they will cost you an arm, a leg and a family member to rent. Throw in an in-law, and you might be able to afford to buy it.

Here comes the first curve ball—not all condominiums that fit the idyllic bill are that expensive, or that hard, to attain.

Doused plans

Without a doubt, you’ve been on the quest to find that Camelot that you can call home, trying to collect and select properties that give you the best value for your money, being the smart buyer that you are. Plan A, you contacted several real-estate agents and haggled in terms of your budget. You were shown affordable condominiums that unfortunately were roughly the size of pigeonholes and mailboxes. You tried Plan B, haggling in terms of floor area and amenities. You were shown architecturally stunning layouts and lusciously manicured lawns, but you couldn’t sacrifice Lola’s medical bills for the sake of a gorgeous living area. So you ended up with Plan C, renting something that was within your budget, saving up whatever tiny amount was left over after your bills, in the hopes of one day affording a home of your own.

Watch out for curve ball number two—a well-established property developer can give you that glossy swimming pool, that wide living space and that 24-hour security surveillance without inadvertently killing an ailing relative.

But don’t you just hate it when you stumble across the most beautiful real estate you’ve ever seen, with the most affordable terms you’ve ever encountered, only to find out that construction begins in 2015 and will be open for occupancy in 2032?

Reality check

Heads up, here comes curve ball number three—this very same property developer works quickly, and it works hard. So you actually don’t have to pay rental fees on top of your amortization expenses.

Just to show that we aren’t lying-check out www.phinmaproperties.com. Or call 533-7777/535-6800.Check out their two latest offerings Fountain Breeze in Sucat, Paranaque, and Sofia Bellevue in Capitol Hills, Quezon City

The same property developer that has brought you affordable and quality homes since 1987 assures you of a “complete lifestyle [with] one address” through Fountain Breeze, which was ready for occupancy within the same trimester that construction began. Sofia Bellevue was launched in March this year and the first two buildings will be completed within the same year. In other words, while you were trying to haggle with your landlord for an early termination of your rental contract and while you were bargaining with countless Manong Lipat-Bahay outfits to move your collection of teapots from all around the world without charging extra for fragile freight, your unit was being readied for your imminent transfer. That’s called the red carpet treatment.

Extras for less

Fountain Breeze lives up to Phinma Properties slogan of a “City Living Made Easy.” You get all the amenities, plus 50- percent extra floor area for 20-percent to 30-percent less the average selling price.

“This value-for-money philosophy is Phinma Properties’ pride,” says Willie Uy, president and chief executive officer. “In fact, our specs allow buyers to get very high loan values for their units, allowing them easy financing terms to as low as P10, 221/month through Pag-Ibig.”

Adds Grant Orbeta, vice president for marketing: “You can say that we are empowering people with their hard-earned money. They will see that the money they worked hard for has brought them to a more convenient, safe, secure, and even pleasurable way of life. Our new studio units are complete with furniture and appliances.”

Instant ownership

So, think about the benefits. You get the wide legroom for a lower cost. You get the amenities in a gated compound with optimum security. You get a really fast turn-over so you don’t have to pay rent, since the payment terms that Phinma Properties offers you though Pag-Ibig allow you to own your unit almost instantaneously.

At Fountain Breeze, you get to live right in between the hustle and bustle of the Central Business District and the southern charm and serenity of the Alabang area. Sofia Bellevue offers modern comforts in an upscale community across The Capitol Hills Golf and Country Club near Ateneo, Miriam and UP Diliman.

And you get property developers that have made this estate with you in mind, and who continue to operate it with you in mind. It does not get any easier than, doesn’t it?
Old August 19th, 2009, 04:53 AM   #18
ruralvillage

Phinma Properties expects 40% sales growth this year
By Zinnia B. Dela Peña (The Philippine Star) Updated August 19, 2009 12:00 AM

MANILA, Philippines - Phinma Properties, the real estate unit of the Phinma Group of Companies, is eyeing P1.4 billion in sales this year, an increase of 40 percent from the P1 billion registered in 2008, banking on the fast take-up of its residential condominium projects.

In a press briefing yesterday, company president Willie J. Uy said sales started to pick up in October 2008 due to strong demand for affordable housing and growing investors’ confidence in the real estate market and the Philippine economy as well.

Phinma Properties is developing three new projects this year – the 1,596-unit Fountain Breeze in Sucat, Parañaque; the 840-unit Sofia Bellevue in Capitol Hills Drive, Quezon City; and the recently-launched 870-unit Flora Vista which will rise on a 1.8-hectare property located along Commonwealth Ave. in Quezon City.

The development cost for these projects is estimated at more than P3.35 billion with bulk of the amount, or over P2 billion, going to Fountain Breeze, Uy said.

Launched only in July, the P550-million Flora Vista is now 50 percent sold. It will have a total of nine walk-up buildings with five and 11-storey structures. Units have a standard size of 30 square meters, which can be extended to 60 and 90 square meters, depending on the buyer’s budget and needs. Unit prices range from P850,000 to P1.1 million.

For as low as P7,137 a month through the government’s housing loan program, a buyer can already avail of units at Flora Vista.

Uy said the launch of Flora Vista is part of Phinma Properties’ commitment to continuously provide the public with the best value-for-money condos. “We offer the lowest rates for affordable quality residential condominium buildings. But in spite of this, we remain profitable,” he said.

Fountain Breeze, estimated to cost around P800 million, offers 30 square meter condo units in walk-up clusters. It is Phinma Properties’ first venture into high-rise property development.

For next year, Phinma Properties is hoping to launch three new projects – one in Pasig and two in the South (within the Paranaque, Muntinlupa or Bicutan area), Uy said, adding that negotiations with the landowners are currently ongoing.

To take advantage of the rising demand for socialized housing, the company is looking to acquire a property in Quezon City to mark its entry into the mass housing segment of the market with the sale of units below P600, 000. “We’re looking for a four-hectare property within Quezon City for this new line we’re planning to tap, Uy said.

Phinma is the leader in affordable medium-rise housing with more than 6,000 affordable condo units built to date.
Old September 24th, 2009, 11:44 PM   #19
ruralvillage

Have your cake and eat it too
(The Philippine Star) Updated September 25, 2009 12:00 AM

MANILA, Philippines - If you were at liberty to choose, would you live in a high-rise condominium
with ample legroom, complete with a swimming pool, playgrounds for the kids, adequate parking spaces? Now here’s a quick reality check: condominiums like the aforementioned do exist, but they will cost you an arm, a leg and a family member to rent. Here comes the first curve ball – not all condominiums that fit the idyllic bill are that expensive, or that hard to attain.

As if to appease us, we have been told from a very early age, “You can’t have your cake and eat it too.” It appears that we can’t have the model living space while simultaneously saving money. You tried Plan B – you haggled in terms of floor area and amenities. You were shown architecturally stunning layouts and lusciously manicured lawns. So you ended up renting something that was within your budget, saving up whatever tiny amount was left over after your bills, in the hopes of one day affording a home of your own. Watch out for curve ball number two – a well-established property developer can give you that glossy swimming pool, that wide living space without you having to inadvertently kill an ailing relative.

Just to show you that we aren’t lying – check out www.phinmaproperties.com. Or call 533-7777/535-6800. Check out their 2 latest offerings Fountain Breeze in Sucat, Parañaque and Sofia Bellevue in Capitol Hills, Quezon City. The same property developer that has brought you affordable and quality homes
since 1987 assures you of a ‘complete lifestyle (with) one address’ through Fountain Breeze, which was ready for occupancy within the same trimester that construction began. Sofia Bellevue was launched in March this year and the first 2 buildings will be completed within the same year.

Fountain Breeze lives up to the PHINMA Properties slogan of “City Living Made Easy.” Think about it. You get all the amenities, plus 50% extra floor area for 20 to 30% less the average selling price. “This value-for-money philosophy is PHINMA Properties’ pride,” says Willie Uy, the company’s president and CEO. “In fact, our specs allow buyers to get very high loan values for their units allowing them easy financing terms to as low as P10, 221/month thru Pag-ibig.” Compared to other selling methodologies, the “low-priced, big-sized” strategy is one that PHINMA Properties has no plans of shelving.
Old October 27th, 2009, 02:49 PM   #20
borntrippy

any news with this development?

last time I checked Medina is over halfway through
but haven't been there in a while.