daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Infrastructure and Mobility Forums > Highways & Autobahns

Highways & Autobahns All about automobility

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old September 30th, 2014, 12:14 PM   #6261
begleca
architect

Likes (Received): 1568

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichiH View Post
Is there any info about the predicted openings of the two A4 sections? Is it still reliable that they could be opened in 2014? November, December,...?
The government stopped the funding for the Svilengrad section (bypass), among with some other projects (like the repavement of some parts of Trakia motorway). Fellow forumers said that they havent worked on the site since two months. The Minister of the Regional Development said that it will probably be opened in the spring next year.
For the Harmanli - Dimitrovgrad section there are also some opinion thats its gonna be ready next spring - also some money problems. The works there are in the final stages (especially in the second half of the lot) but still no opening date.
Here are the lastest photos:
Quote:
Originally Posted by harry_gg View Post
Надлез над старата ЖП Линия км 68+197

От надлез на пътя за сметището при км 66+270 в посока 67-и. Разликата с преди 3 седмици е 3-я слой асфалт по лявото платно и мантинелата.

Надлез над новата скоростна Ж.П. линия.

Поражения по полу-детелината за вливане в посока Свиленград.

Quote:
Originally Posted by harry_gg View Post
Най-накрая започнаха и асфалтиране на полу-детелината на ПВ Симеоновград за отливане от София към Харманли.
Лошата новина е, че според единия от работниците до асфалтополагача това е посления асфалт, който ще положат тук.
Не са започнали износващия слой и в близките месеци не се очаквало да започнат.
Малко по-нататък един друг работник каза, че преди нова година нямало да полагат, понеже другия подучастък имал да наваксва много...
Не знам стана малко като "една жена каза", но това е то, дано не са разбрали нещо и най-късно през ноември да положат последния слой и маркировката.

От ПВ Симеоновград в посока Димитровград промяна няма, освен биндера вече и по двете платна.

Край за днес.
Quote:
Originally Posted by doci View Post
Мястото където беше стария път с.Узунджово-с.Александрово вече е на асфалт

Quote:
Originally Posted by doci View Post
Надлеза на път с.Воден-с.Узунджово е готов

към Харманли

към Д-град

SRC_100 liked this post
begleca no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links

Old October 9th, 2014, 07:04 PM   #6262
gogo3o
Bulgaria

Likes (Received): 5284

A3 Struma motorway, pics by Galin Gradev

viaduct @350 km. location

More: http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showth...#post118049528

Richard_P, panchevo, SRC_100, Andrej_LJ liked this post
gogo3o no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 12th, 2014, 05:26 PM   #6263
gogo3o
Bulgaria

A2 Hemus motorway
Construction of Panayot Volovo interchange (at road I-7 Silistra-Shumen), location

Quote:
Originally Posted by rookie05 View Post
Няколко снимки от строежа на ПВ Панайот Волово.
От път I-7 в посока Шумен:

Изглед в посока Варна:

Момчетата до колоната на горната снимка са изливали тези основи днес:

В посока София:

В дъното на кадъра се вижда ССП - явно доста материал има да се насипе още докато го покрият:

MichiH liked this post
Old October 14th, 2014, 05:24 PM   #6264
gogo3o
Bulgaria

A4 Maritsa motorway

Dimitrovgrad/Haskovo interchange, location

source: dgpazar.eu

definitivo, Gubot liked this post
Old October 23rd, 2014, 10:40 AM   #6265
gogo3o
Bulgaria

Quote:
BUCHAREST (Romania), October 22 (SeeNews) - The Romanian government said it has approved a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with Bulgaria to conduct feasibility studies for the construction of two more bridges over the Danube river.

The bridges would link Romania's Calarasi to Silistra in Bulgaria, and Turnu Magurele to Nikopol, the government's spokesman Corneliu Calota told reporters on Tuesday. A transcript of his comments was posted on the government's website.

Currently, Romanian and Bulgaria are connected by two bridges, one linking Giurgiu and Ruse and the other one, which was launched last year, connecting Calafat and Vidin.
source

Gubot liked this post
Old October 26th, 2014, 10:48 PM   #6266
Gubot

Likes (Received): 680

Bulgarian authorities are finally ending the contract with Actor for lot 4 Sandanski-GR border of Struma motorway[A3].
Gubot no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 27th, 2014, 08:10 PM   #6267
Autoputevi kao hobi

Likes (Received): 340

So that means that contract is going to be canceled?
Old October 27th, 2014, 08:25 PM   #6268
MichiH

Likes (Received): 559

I think so. I guess a new tender procedure is necessary now. How many percentage are completed? I guess the completion could still be in 2015, couldn't it?
MichiH no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 27th, 2014, 08:35 PM   #6269
Autoputevi kao hobi

Likes (Received): 340

In my opinion 70% are done.But that is just me.
Old October 28th, 2014, 03:05 AM   #6270
Andrej_LJ

Likes (Received): 1464

Cca. 60% of the work has been done, and the aim is the highway to be ready during the summer of 2015. The contract will be terminated and a new tender will be announced soon. This was a classical criminal behavior from Aktor, since they got the job for very low price (lowest in Bulgarian recent history) and than wanted additional money from the state, which was not tolerated. They had 250 additional days given from the state for finishing this short and easy section and still didnt make it. I am glad they are out of Bulgaria's highway construction, I hope for good.

MichiH liked this post
Andrej_LJ está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old October 28th, 2014, 09:57 AM   #6271
gogo3o
Bulgaria

It's official now.

google-translated
Quote:
Agency "Road Infrastructure" took the necessary action to terminate the contract for the construction of Lot 4 Sandanski - Tower km 423 + 800 to km 438 + 500 of "Struma" with the contractor "AKTOR" ASD.

At present, the site is filled to about 50%. Committee, which includes representatives of the contractor, construction supervision, project designer and contractor will describe, the current construction of the site. Will be a comprehensive test of the quality of completed construction works.

RIA will launch a new public procurement under the Public Procurement Act for carrying out construction work required for completion and complete construction of the facility. The deadline for implementation of the contract will be up to 150 days from the signing of the Protocol 2A (building permit).

The prospective contractor will be required to restore the road surface bypass routes passing through the settlements since the beginning of the construction of Lot 4. Until then, this remains a temporary traffic organization in the area of the site.
source: RIA
Old Yesterday, 01:25 PM   #6272
Gubot

Likes (Received): 680

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrej_LJ View Post
Cca. 60% of the work has been done, and the aim is the highway to be ready during the summer of 2015. The contract will be terminated and a new tender will be announced soon. This was a classical criminal behavior from Aktor, since they got the job for very low price (lowest in Bulgarian recent history) and than wanted additional money from the state, which was not tolerated. They had 250 additional days given from the state for finishing this short and easy section and still didnt make it. I am glad they are out of Bulgaria's highway construction, I hope for good.
I really can't put the whole blame only on Aktor. The state should share a bit of the guilt as well.
Gubot no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Tags
bulgaria, highways, radi, struma, trakia