search the site
 daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Continental Forums > دار زايـــد United Arab Emirates > Dubai Projects > Jumeirah Lakes Towers

Jumeirah Lakes Towers Masterplanned skyscraper community by Nakheel

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old May 22nd, 2016, 02:48 PM   #7181
CopyLeft
Architect

Likes (Received): 274

Did they unlearn how to make buildings in 3d?
CopyLeft no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old May 30th, 2016, 12:31 AM   #7182
Tony 90

Likes (Received): 581

JLT/Blue Waters Interchange.

The-King, DubaiDunk, Munwon liked this post
Tony 90 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2016, 12:41 AM   #7183
Tony 90

Tamweel Twr repairs from Metro.

DkyDky, LadyAmanita liked this post
Old May 30th, 2016, 12:43 AM   #7184
Tony 90

Spice & Ice now open. Couqley opens next week.

Old June 18th, 2016, 02:46 PM   #7185
Dubz

Likes (Received): 0

Tenancy Renewal Question

Hi Guys can anyone please advise if I have any right to demand my tenant leaves the apartment if she has not renewed her tenancy. She advised betterhomes that she would be renewing but has not responded to their contact asking her to visit their offices to complete the paperwork. It does state in the previous paperwork that it would be auto renewed but surely we still need a new official agreement in place each year. The tenancy should have been renewed as of a few weeks ago. I am still waiting on the one cheque payment that I should have already received prior to the expiry date of the tenancy agreement. Any advice on this would be much appreciated. Thanks.
Dubz no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 19th, 2016, 08:53 AM   #7186
AndyH

Likes (Received): 98

I am not expert but if neither of you gave notice to terminate, then the contract rolls over and the tenant owes you a cheque. But if BH are the agent, surely they should be doing something to earn their commission and chasing the tenant for you?

You would get better advice from posting in this thread http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=490764
AndyH no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 19th, 2016, 01:09 PM   #7187
Dubz

Tenancy Renewal Question

[QUOTE=AndyH;133542764]I am not expert but if neither of you gave notice to terminate, then the contract rolls over and the tenant owes you a cheque. But if BH are the agent, surely they should be doing something to earn their commission and chasing the tenant for you?

Thanks that's what I thought...will chase BH for an update and my post on link u mentioned if I don't get anywhere....Much appreciated Andy.
Old June 19th, 2016, 04:32 PM   #7188
robert_dk

Likes (Received): 592

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubz View Post
Hi Guys can anyone please advise if I have any right to demand my tenant leaves the apartment if she has not renewed her tenancy. She advised betterhomes that she would be renewing but has not responded to their contact asking her to visit their offices to complete the paperwork. It does state in the previous paperwork that it would be auto renewed but surely we still need a new official agreement in place each year. The tenancy should have been renewed as of a few weeks ago. I am still waiting on the one cheque payment that I should have already received prior to the expiry date of the tenancy agreement. Any advice on this would be much appreciated. Thanks.
As landlord, you can simply approach DEWA and ask them to issue the final bill and close tenant's electricity/water connection since she hasn't renewed the tenancy and she is nowhere to be found. Make sure to attach a copy of the Ejari which clearly indicates the expiry date.

It's better to issue a notice to her directly or through BH in regard to DEWA disconnection. Once she gets the notice she will come running!

CopyLeft liked this post
robert_dk no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 20th, 2016, 12:59 PM   #7189
Dubz

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert_dk View Post
As landlord, you can simply approach DEWA and ask them to issue the final bill and close tenant's electricity/water connection since she hasn't renewed the tenancy and she is nowhere to be found. Make sure to attach a copy of the Ejari which clearly indicates the expiry date.

It's better to issue a notice to her directly or through BH in regard to DEWA disconnection. Once she gets the notice she will come running!
Yeah thanks for the advice Rob I didn't think of that...time to play hard ball me thinks...wish me luck...👺👺👺
Old July 4th, 2016, 02:57 AM   #7190
Gabriel900
Super Mod

Likes (Received): 19791

Lookin Good

https://www.propsearch.ae/dubai/buildings/tamweel-tower
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and all
or
follow with us the progress of Dubai new tallest Megatall
~

Check out the plot maps I worked on for
and
Gabriel900 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 22nd, 2016, 07:29 PM   #7191
Tony 90

Plot M2 new Mosque starting?

I'm reliably informed that this is the beginning of the construction of the new mosque on plot M2, this end of the lake will be gone, hopefully a small park will be built as well.

Berliner01, The-King, AbidM, firoz bharmal liked this post
Old November 23rd, 2016, 07:59 AM   #7192
ostendadler
Beat the Heat

Likes (Received): 204

All the small patches of green are slowly but surely sold out for more concrete... too bad !

I secretly hope that all but one lake will be downsized and turned into parks and leisure facilities. The existing one is very successful

Berliner01 liked this post
ostendadler no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 29th, 2016, 06:00 PM   #7193
ahsen_rg

Likes (Received): 36

now that the constructuon work on tamweel tower is complete and they are just waiting on approvals (i read it somewhere that there are some issues in the approval process and things might get delayed) - do you know who do i contact at dmcc to get the children play area opened up again - the one next to tamweel tower ?
ahsen_rg no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 8th, 2017, 09:27 PM   #7194
Dubai Freak
Watching Dubai Grow . . .

Likes (Received): 511

A couple of pics around JLT, Nov 2016

A couple of my pics of some of the towers whilst having a walk around JLT, Nov 2016

This area is certainly developing into a nice well kept community, although it did appear very (very) quiet on a mid-week afternoon.

Munwon, AbidM, firoz bharmal, The-King, Viv and 1 others liked this post
Dubai Freak no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 8th, 2017, 09:34 PM   #7195
droneriot
Urban Hermit

Likes (Received): 1923

No Burj 2020, no Nakheel Harbour, what bugs me about JLT is that all attempts to expand it to the southwest seem to fail, and it's got those godawful villa communities cutting it off in every other direction.
droneriot está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old January 8th, 2017, 09:47 PM   #7196
germantower
i ♥ NY

Likes (Received): 628

Was Burj2020 cancelled?
Old January 8th, 2017, 10:09 PM   #7197
droneriot
Urban Hermit

Likes (Received): 1923

No, but I don't think there's a good reason to be confident about it being built at the moment. In Dubai, no news for a long time is usually a death sentence.

icemannapoli liked this post
droneriot está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old January 13th, 2017, 02:54 PM   #7198
Dora 2017

Completions and Handovers in 2017 DUBAI

Hello Everyone,

Do you have an idea which towers will be completed for 100% this year?

Any updates from Developers for Handovers and such?

Windtower 1 and 2 completing in August 2018
Distinction completing in March 2018

any others you know about?

thank you in advance for the replies....

Dora 2017 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 21st, 2017, 09:35 PM   #7199
Scailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony501 View Post
I own a hotel suite in Movenpick laguna Tower operated by IFA hotels and resorts. We have a 8% guaranteed return from IFA for 3 years. And then profit sharing.

IFA is not paying the guaranteed return. Can we not evict them as a "Landlord"???
I have a room in Moevenpick as well & they didn't pay me for three Q! I regard the problem a bit different: it looks like international net is using our realty against our will, because our SPA with Developer IFA says that we cooperate in mutual fruitful benefit. I see no fruits on my plate! The Hotel Operator has no excuse, they clearly realize what happens! I sent an e-mail letter to the headquarters in Switzerland in 2015. Now I am going to repeat and send letters to the administration of the hotel in JLT and Switzerland, to IFA of course and then to Dubai authorities. The best thing is to obtain a Legal Notice but it is quite costly: looks like more than 10% = only the lawyer.
Scailer no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 29th, 2017, 03:03 PM   #7200
Rider

Likes (Received): 37

Hi All,

I'm looking to buy a studio in JLT, preferably close to the metro for around 800k max. Can someone confirm which building would be best in terms of building/unit finish quality, ROI and popularity amongst renters?

Lake Terrace was mentioned a couple of years ago but I wanted to re-validate this just in case it has gone downhill or something better has come along.

Thanks
Rider no está en línea   Reply With Quote