SkyscraperCity Forum banner

Mumbai Update II - project news from Mumbai ‎

Tags
mumbai
4M views 13K replies 560 participants last post by  dreadathecontrols 
#1 ·
#5,781 ·
^I never understand why Indiabulls never release renders.

Saw this new residential project when i was jus passing Andheri WEH, the project is called "Flora Heights", still unsure the of the exact location, image captured from here ?
If you go back all the way to first page, Flora heights was the first thing posted in this thread back in 2006 :D

I think the project never happened or it would be complete by now.

Originally Posted by Savz
Can anybody help in identifying the building in the center next to the Peninsula Corporate Business park?
When I was in Bombay is saw two buildings under construction there, one was longer.

#5,790 ·
Guys, another re-development plan for "Rani Building" which i spotted while i was walking towards the Shreepati Castle to get images of the tower.

I dont really know the name of the road, but this was bang opp to Charni Road Station West as i kept walking straight...anyways here goes the render of the building which will replace the diapilated building,

April-26,2011

Link to the Builders is here http://www.naminath.net/

#5,792 ·
No, it is only 2 or 3 days old (see the progress of palais royale and ahuja towers) but the quality of pic is poor
Yup, ur right sir!!!:) Would it be possible for you to have a HD pic clicked with a lil zoom from Ruby Tower all the way to some point and then to the very last end, so kinda two pics which will give us a good view of the spectacular/eye-popping skyline....if you cud do tht wud b gr8.

#5,793 ·
Can some1 post renderings of the following projects by Oberoi:

1) Oberoi Splendor Grande - Jogeshwari Vikroli Link Road.
2) Oberoi PRISMA - Jogeshwari Vikroli Link Road.
3) OASIS towes at Worli, being developed by Oberoi.
4) DISCOVERY TOWER at Mulund being developed by Nirmal Lifestyle.
5) Century mills tower at Worli.

#5,800 ·
Help with Wiki Article

Hey guys

I've been reading this forum for quite a few years now, and I've been documenting the changing mill landscape in Mumbai.

I've created a wiki article for that purpose.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redevelopment_of_Mumbai_mills

Would be great if you guys could help out by adding references/ updating info as and when/where you deem necessary.

Cheers, and keep posting! I love this forum, although I'm nowhere near active (mainly because I live in Singapore, so that limits my ability to provide updates. Any fellow Mumbaikars in Singapore? Shoutout!)

Adios.