daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Latin American & Caribbean Forums > Latinscrapers > Foros de América Central > Foro Panameño > Subforos regionales > Región Central

Región Central Los Santos, Herrera, Coclé

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old April 18th, 2015, 06:48 AM   #11001
chitreguy

Likes (Received): 1

It looks like Pollmart is almost done their renovation. The cleaning supply and dog food aisles are still at the front of the store. Very poor planning. I do not want to have to walk through those aisles to get to what I need. Those sections both belong in a corner.

Also why are the aisles angled? Still the need for more parking there if it wants to attract customers with cars.

Thankfully it does not have the line ups for meat that machetazo has. How much space = money is wasted for the lineup at machetazo meat department? The amount of shelves in a super market is a very good indicator of how much the store will sell. The space in Machetazo where people line up to buy meat could be much better used. Even if that means having one or two more butchers on staff at the peak times.

I have noticed that Riba Smith and el rey like to prepackage sliced cheese and cold cut meats but why do so many at once? There cannot possibly be demand for all of it. How many packages end up getting thrown out of sold to unsuspecting customers?
chitreguy no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links

Old April 18th, 2015, 08:59 AM   #11002
CHI3
Chitré-Capital Comercial

Likes (Received): 7361

Un render aunque un poco pequeño de la nueva agencia Honda en Chitré.

HM3 liked this post
CHI3 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 18th, 2015, 09:03 AM   #11003
CHI3
Chitré-Capital Comercial

Ahora recuerdo este post de Beny que lo puso en marzo del 2013, o sea hace 2 años y hasta ahora llega la remodelación de la agencia de Petroautos de Chitré.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beny! View Post
Ya colocaron el letrero. Están remodelando la antigua sucursal de Excel para convertirla en una de Hyundai.

Este es el render de la sucursal que abrió Petroautos el año pasado en Chorrera, parece será muy similar a esta.

HM3 liked this post
Old April 18th, 2015, 09:04 AM   #11004
CHI3
Chitré-Capital Comercial

Tengo entendido que también viene la remodelación de Ricardo Pérez.
Old April 20th, 2015, 07:05 PM   #11005
Peps02
STG'O

Likes (Received): 11

Buen día amigos chitreanos,
Estoy tratando de conseguir hotel para el segundo fin de la feria de Azuero. Estos son los hoteles que he llamado:
- Gran Azuero
- Los Guayacanes
- Versalles
- Rex
- Hong Kong.
Ninguno tiene disponibilidad, ¿Cuáles otros hoteles me pueden recomendar?
Saludos,
Old April 20th, 2015, 08:34 PM   #11006
CHI3
Chitré-Capital Comercial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peps02 View Post
Buen día amigos chitreanos,
Estoy tratando de conseguir hotel para el segundo fin de la feria de Azuero. Estos son los hoteles que he llamado:
- Gran Azuero
- Los Guayacanes
- Versalles
- Rex
- Hong Kong.
Ninguno tiene disponibilidad, ¿Cuáles otros hoteles me pueden recomendar?
Saludos,
Uffff, para esta fecha está difícil.

Te falta llamar a:

Hotel Cubitá
Hotel Villa Suiza Da Fabio
Hotel Santa Rita
Hotel Hawaii
Hotel La Amistad
Hotel Karla
Hotel Bali

También en La Villa de Los Santos puedes llamar a:

Hotel Sol de Luna
Hotel La Villa
Hotel Kevin

Me dices si logras algo allí.

Saludos
Old April 20th, 2015, 10:15 PM   #11007
Peps02
STG'O

Likes (Received): 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHI3 View Post
Uffff, para esta fecha está difícil.

Te falta llamar a:

Hotel Cubitá
Hotel Villa Suiza Da Fabio
Hotel Santa Rita
Hotel Hawaii
Hotel La Amistad
Hotel Karla
Hotel Bali

También en La Villa de Los Santos puedes llamar a:

Hotel Sol de Luna
Hotel La Villa
Hotel Kevin

Me dices si logras algo allí.

Saludos
Gracias CHI3, dale te aviso si consigo.

Saludos,
Old April 22nd, 2015, 03:12 AM   #11008
CHI3
Chitré-Capital Comercial

Comenzó la construcción de Plaza Chitré.

JIMR-13, HM3, joshbc liked this post
Old April 23rd, 2015, 05:30 AM   #11009
JIMR-13
Chitré - Panamá

Likes (Received): 621

Pronto las fotos...
Old April 23rd, 2015, 07:28 AM   #11010
chitreguy

Went to skybox tonight. This was after I left the baseball game in hopes of getting dominos as at the game they only had pepperoni slices. Dominos was closed.

At Skybox I ordered the hamburger with the vegetables and mustard. It arrived quickly which surprised me based on what I have read on here and heard elsewhere. It came without the mustard which I had to get up an ask for. After taking a bite the meat was raw, very red inside. No one came around to check if everything was alright. That is hit or miss in Chitre but should be standard. I finished my beer brought the hamburger to the bar and let them know it was not cooked. They said I wanted it well done but I just wanted it cooked. The minimum for hamburger meat is cooked. Anything less can be dangerous.

At this point everything is alright I just wanted to leave and try again. The owner was right there but was more concerned about getting his drink made then an uncooked hamburger and a dissatisfied customer. His words were, "do not worry about the ******* hamburger" and went back to drinking with his friends. Others that work there apologized for him and said he was drunk and different. One of his friends wanted to fight me downstairs.

I for one will not be going back. As I was just there to eat I never got a chance to see the rest of the menu. But with the reported slow service, bad kitchen skills and extremely bad ownership it does not matter what the rest of the menu is.

We deserve better than this and thankfully others provide it.
Old April 23rd, 2015, 05:59 PM   #11011
CHI3
Chitré-Capital Comercial

That guy is always drunk.

I don´t think you know him very well.
Old April 23rd, 2015, 07:42 PM   #11012
chitreguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHI3 View Post
That guy is always drunk.

I don´t think you know him very well.
I do not plan to after how he handled himself last night.
Old April 23rd, 2015, 08:00 PM   #11013
PTY Jaen

Likes (Received): 3634

Tranquilizalo chi3. Ese ea capaz de escribir algo feo en las redes para que ningún turista regrese
Old April 25th, 2015, 03:42 AM   #11014
chitreguy

Today it looked like all the furniture was moved out of Chillin. Apparently the building will reopen as a discotec with possibly an "asado" in the back. But more to come for sure. It and american dining were my lunch spots so it will be missed even if I visited 10 times (only for lunches) but spent under $200. A very nice building but possibly in the wrong location.

Novey does a great job to impress everytime I enter but possibly too small a store. The only downside is that it closes at 8. I understand Grupo Moreno and Chochez closing at 6 as they are more construction stores but Do It, Novey and Spiegel should be open later. Same with the mall. At least with the busier nights.

Everyone that wants a Pricemart in Chitre should realize that if they opened earlier and stayed open later in Panama City/soon to be Chorrea that they would have a better return on investment (almost 0) then opening a new location in Chitre. Even opening just for high spending/business customers at 9 -10:30 would make more money between the 3 soon to be 4 stores then opening a new store in Chitre. I spend more than half my house budget at pricesmarts in Panama city (last stop everytime I leave to go to Chitre and will be very happy when Costa Verde opens) but feel that a pricesmart in Chitre would do a lot of damage to the rest of the stores here with the profits going to Wall Street. The stores here could not compete on quality and customer service. Selfishly I would like Pricesmart to come but do not see it happening in the current future.

Is a Cinemark coming to the mall? That should keep stores open later and increase the number of places in the foodcourt. But I do not see how there is space for it.

Disapointed that beside Iddan there is a new clothing store that has a canopy over the the sidewalk bolted into the ground that I have to duck to go through. How is that allowed to happen?
Old Today, 02:15 PM   #11015
CHI3
Chitré-Capital Comercial