Votes: 0 0.0%

GRAND CENTRAL PARK | Central Park West | 33 fl

307K views 1K replies 108 participants last post by  NickNYC 
#1 ·
On behalf of Federal Land Inc., Metrobank and Grand Hyatt Corporation we would like you to be part of the first privileged few to know about the launching of the second residential low dense condominium.

The Central Park West will have the breath taking view of the Central Park and part of a large scale mixed-use 11 hectare Grand Hyatt complex in the northeastern part of Bonifacio Global City .

This looks like One Mckinley!

See less See more
#19 ·
Thanks 3cr for all the updates. I got hold of the site development plan, and it seems that there will be more projects on the area pa. The entire block where Central Park West would be will have 4 buildings, and my guess is there will be Central Park East on the other side of the block (it has the same shape and layout as CPW).

Below is a list (identified projects and my guesses):

Block 1 - facing Bonifacio Drive
1. Grand Hyatt Manila Hotel
2. Grand Hyatt Manila Residences (previously named Park East)

Block 2 - facing Bonifacio Drive
- projects are still to be announced. One Liberty and One Bloomberg could be here, but given the location, it's facing Uptown and the 6-lane Bonifacio Drive, the block will have commercial buildings with mall component. or just purely commercial.

Block 3 - facing 7th
1. Park West
2. The houses for now :)

Block 4 - facing 7th
1. Central Park West
2. Building #2 (my guess is Central Park East)
3. Building #3 (to be announced)
4. Building #4 (to be announced)
Bldgs 3 and 4 could be One Bloomberg and One Liberty, but from the plan it looks like all 4 will share the same basement and will be interconnected. So my guess is they will have the name "central park".

#11 ·
On behalf of Federal Land Inc., Metrobank and Grand Hyatt Corporation we would like you to be part of the first privileged few to know about the launching of the second residential low dense condominium.

The Central Park West will have the breath taking view of the Central Park and part of a large scale mixed-use 11 hectare Grand Hyatt complex in the northeastern part of Bonifacio Global City .
wow! Second building or re-launched? thanks!

#12 · (Edited)
^^ Actually ParkWest has a separate thread devoted to it. First was Park West then there's the trio of One Bloomberg, One Liberty Place and Grand Hyatt Residences (aka Park East) projects that have been announced recently as well. If this Central Park West is actually a new project like it seems to be and none of the previous 4 projects were renamed/relaunched then that's 5 Federal Land residential projects in all so far. Hope this helps. :)

Federal Land plans second tower in BGC
By Zinnia B. Dela Peña (The Philippine Star) Updated February 13, 2012 12:00 AM Comments (0)

MANILA, Philippines - Following the success of its New York inspired luxury residence ParkWest Tower, Federal Land Inc. is planning to build a second tower within the 10-hectare integrated community in the northern portion of Bonifacio Global City.

The new tower to be called One Bloomberg Place is part of a series of planned cluster condominiums designed for the middle to upper-mid market. This will be followed by the third tower to be called One Liberty Place.

Both towers, each 50-stories high, will make available 896 residential units each.

ParkWest Tower is a 41-story tower that had its pre-selling launch in mid-2011.

Slated for completion by 2015, the project is one of two current developments in Bonifacio North CBD. The other is the $300-million Metrobank/Grand Hyatt project, a mixed-use development comprising premium office floors, a luxury Grand Hyatt Hotel featuring 441 rooms, and first-class branded residential apartments sharing a common podium that will be occupied by high-end retail establishments.

The Metrobank/Grand Hyatt project will have two towers, the first of which will be a 66-story structure envisioned to be the country’s tallest skyscraper. The buildings lower half will be dedicated to office floors for sale or long-term lease while the upper half will be occupied by the Grand Hyatt Hotel.

The second tower consists of a 45-storey first class residential building that will house 248 apartment units with a total saleable area of 39,271 square meters.

The integrated community is a joint venture between Federal Land and Orix Risingsun II, a company controlled by Japan’s Orix Corp.

Federal Land is currently implementing a comprehensive growth plan to fully capitalize on its landbank, expertise, and market recognition. It intends to increase its coverage of the growing middle market while retaining its strong position in the high-end market.

While it continues to strengthen its leadership in these markets, Federal Land plans to expand sales to the broader middle market.

#25 · (Edited)

^^ Thank You reign for providing us with the illustration of the partial site development plan! :) :) :)

Well it does look like they do have plans of creating a pass thru road along 36th St. into those neighborhood as shown in the Federal Land development site plan to probably help alleviate the expected traffic in the area once these projects come on line. So I guess we can safely assume this pass thru along 36th St. is aside/separate from the future pass thru road planned along 34th St. to Gen.Jacinto St. Mmm...Wonder which one they'll decide to actually open first.

#26 ·
Central Park West Amenity Plan:

#27 ·
Central Park West Executive Floor Plan:

#29 ·
^^
Central Park West is superb.
But I think Parkwest would be just as fine.
At least sarili nyo amenities, sa central park block apat na towers ang mag-aagawan sa
pool, sa gym, function room, etc.
And besides, all the amenities mentioned won't be complete until the four condos are up.
My 2 cents. :)

#34 ·
Sorry I had wrong choice of words. When I said "pang-masa", I meant the amenities are for use by the 4 towers' owners. I really like the concept of pool on top of a building for exclusivity by the Building residents.

Eniweys, this is not pang-masa kasi hanep design. Kakaiba, oval . . glassy, modern. In short, dayyuum. :banana:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.