Votes: 0 0.0%

GRAND CENTRAL PARK | Central Park West | 33 fl

307K views 1K replies 108 participants last post by  NickNYC 
#1 ·
On behalf of Federal Land Inc., Metrobank and Grand Hyatt Corporation we would like you to be part of the first privileged few to know about the launching of the second residential low dense condominium.

The Central Park West will have the breath taking view of the Central Park and part of a large scale mixed-use 11 hectare Grand Hyatt complex in the northeastern part of Bonifacio Global City .

This looks like One Mckinley!

See less See more
#570 ·
#576 ·
Yes! It will be real nice for us who'd call upon this community their home (quite a few investors out there who are in only for the money--not that they are to be blamed).

Just wish and hope they'd build it/them rather quickly, though...before am too old to enjoy the many "amenities" in the area. :)

#577 ·
^^ unfortunately, project delay is a big issue with Federal Land at the moment. I just called their accounts department last week and they dont seem to know what turnover date to tell when i asked them about it. at first, the person whom i am speaking with said december. then she told me she would verify and put the phone down. little did she know i could clearly hear her asking her colleagues about cpw's turnover date. one of her colleagues said, "cpw, sa february 2018 pa yun pero sabihin mo nalang December."

and then i heard her ask another person; i assume it was a senior person because that person told her to tell me the new turnover date is september 2017 and that is based from the latest management meeting. she also said federal land would release new notices of delay to all its customers soon. i think june if im not mistaken. i try not to be upset anymore with the delays. anyway, this GCP development will still be a great and prime property when completed so patience nalang.

#579 ·
^^ unfortunately, project delay is a big issue with Federal Land at the moment. I just called their accounts department last week and they dont seem to know what turnover date to tell when i asked them about it. at first, the person whom i am speaking with said december. then she told me she would verify and put the phone down. little did she know i could clearly hear her asking her colleagues about cpw's turnover date. one of her colleagues said, "cpw, sa february 2018 pa yun pero sabihin mo nalang December."

and then i heard her ask another person; i assume it was a senior person because that person told her to tell me the new turnover date is september 2017 and that is based from the latest management meeting.
Sounds exactly like Avida!

#582 ·
#597 ·
^^ thanks for the pics Bluenewyorker. how do you find the paint up close? cos i really find that blue paint tacky and its a bit upsetting.

hope they really make it up in the unit finishes and amenities. and the exterior... sana it would not turn out like those bgc projects that look like upgraded public housing.

#598 ·
Hi Commoner! You are very welcome. Hope all is well. The photos were taken by my broker since I live in NYC. We share the same worries and hopes. I really hope it will make all the buyers happy and become an investment worth holding. I guess we will find out more in a few months time. Let me share that I feel good and very positive about the area - Grand Central Park mainly because of Grand Hyatt's presence, the interconnected buildings, and new developments. Hence, I am really cheering for the hotel's successful grand opening! My wife works for Grand Hyatt New York and I have been in many Hyatt properties around the world, this company really knows what they are doing. Hindi naman basta basta lang that they will open a hotel in an area. With this said, I hope it makes you a little less upset with the tacky blue paint we see now. [emoji4]

#600 ·
I agree that the color they used isn't the best shade of blue. A deep navy would've been better.

Paint is a very superficial element of a building though. It's normally repainted every other year. Who says the HOA can't file a motion for a different color when the building needs to be repainted?

Paint is easier to replace than discolored metal panels that a lot of buildings use nowadays.

Just file a motion when the paint needs to be redone in a couple of years. [emoji4]

#607 ·
The area is shaping up nicely. I am renting a 1BR unit right now in Park West, and my bedroom window is directly in front of Central Park West.

The development is growing on me. It's two blocks away from Uptown Mall, which makes it very convenient for groceries or watching movies, etc. Starbucks is opening a store at the ground level of Park West. I think the Hyatt Hotel will open soon, which hopefully will open more roads to the area, because right now, the only way into Park West/Central Park West is through 7th Avenue.

My main complaint, which I guess is the same for developments with a lot of construction around it, is the dust. It's very dusty which made me sick when I initially moved in. Now, I guess I've adjusted.

Also, they're very slow with the development (of Park West). Parking hasn't been turned over to the owners yet. People have been parking in the streets. The amenities are not yet complete (the kiddie pool is still being fixed).

They're very strict as the home owner's association is still being handled by federal land and not by the actual home owners. During their ten minute orientation, they said that there are no pets allowed, not even fish. They have some quirky regulations like parking is 1 to 1, meaning, eventually, they will assign fixed parking slots to owners but only a car with a specific license plate can park there.

Condo dues is at 115/square meter.

Signal for Smart sucks, but globe is OK. There's PLDT fiber in Park West, so internet is very fast.

I'm liking living in the area and the development is very exciting. They're putting some slabs of stone to the facade of Central Park West (Ground Floor) which hopefully improves the appearance of the building. Sunshine Fort is a very exciting development and I'm looking forward to the opening of the Japanese mall in that cluster.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.