daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Philippine Forums > Projects and Construction > Metro Manila Projects on the Rise > Quezon City

Quezon City Metro Manila's largest city

Old February 24th, 2008, 12:56 AM   #1
richardgem
BANNED

Likes (Received): 0

North Belton Communities [res|u/c]

Eton spins off new unit for low to middle-income residential projects
By Zinnia B. Dela Peña
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Eton Properties Philippines Inc., the property development unit of the Lucio Tan Group, has spun off a new company to oversee the development of low-to-middle income residential projects.

The new firm, Belton Communities Inc., will build affordable, strategically-located and well-designed masterplanned residential communities.

For its maiden venture, Belton Communities will develop North Belton communities, a mixed-use residential and commercial building on a 13.8-hectare property along Quirino Highway in Novaliches, Quezon City.

The first residential phase called The Manors will comprise 14 five-storey mid-rise buildings with a total of 1,400 units. Each building will have 100 units or 20 units per floor, an elevator and two staircases.

The Manors will occupy 3.3 hectares of the total land devoted for the township component. About 60 percent of the land will be open space filled with gardens and playgrounds.

For as low as P1.2 million total cost and a monthly amortization of P8,600, one can own two-bedroom units sized at 30 square meters. Each unit will have dining and living areas, toilet and bath with two shower areas and a shared laundry area at the roofdeck.

Eton Properties president Danilo Ignacio said the first tower, Bianca Manor, will be ready for turnover in June 2009.

Ignacio said the company is targeting overseas Filipino workers for this project.

“If we’re successful with this, we plan to replicate this in other areas where the group has a huge landbank, like in Pasig, Quezon City and Paranaque, “ Ignacio said.

Eton has already began the construction of its information technology hubs in Quezon City and Ortigas to take advantage of the growing business process outsourcing industry. The two projects – Eton Cyberpod Corinthian and Eton Cyberpod Centris – are aimed at addressing the expected shortage in office buildings.

Located in the prime and only remaining large and undeveloped land along Edsa and Quezon Avenue, Centris will comprise the development of seven low-rise office buildings with a total floor area of 168,000 square meters. The first of the seven buildings to rise is a 12 storey-structure, offering 18,000 square meters of office space.

Centris forms part of a 12-hectare, mixed-use and fully integrated community which will include a shopping district, a luxury residential cluster and a businessman’s hotel.

Cyberpod Corinthian, on the other hand, will have three four-storey office buildings within a 1.1-hectare property at the corner of Ortigas Avenue and Edsa fronting Robinsons Galleria. Each building can accommodate 12,000 square meters of lease space. The first building is slated for completion by the second half of 2008.

Other projects recently launched by the company include Belton Square, a mixed-use development masterplanned for three residential condominiums, an office tower and businessman’s hotel; One Archers Place; and integrated township Eton Mega City in Sta. Rosa, Laguna.
richardgem no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links

Old February 24th, 2008, 01:03 AM   #2
richardgem
BANNED

Flyers NORTH BELTON COMMUNITIES

courtesy of http://condoph.tripod.com

Last edited by richardgem; February 24th, 2008 at 01:04 AM. Reason: wrong link of images
Old February 24th, 2008, 05:12 AM   #3
Ph Man
Manila, PH

Likes (Received): 212

Eton properties has indeed become agressive this year. Now mid-income market developers have tough competition. I'd still prefer their Quezon Avenue development for the location over this one. Except that the former will house luxury residential towers.

For as low as P1.2 million total cost and a monthly amortization of P8,600, one can own two-bedroom units sized at 30 square meters. The photo and article have little discrepancies. Or monthly amortization for larger cuts is indeed at P8,500?

Thirty sqm 1 BR is quite fine. But the room will be very small. Studio units at Stamford will be as big as 1BR units of Manor.

There's no mention about parking levels though. Will there be any? Or is it assumed that none will be bringing car anyway?

Target turnover is not too far away. Advantage for lowrise developments like this.

Thank you for sharing Richard. Looks like Lucio Tan has a sizeable landbank eh?
Ph Man no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 24th, 2008, 02:39 PM   #4
thomasian

Likes (Received): 558

Old February 24th, 2008, 04:39 PM   #5
will.i.am
Run, Samson, run!

i'm not familiar with the area but i am looking at investing more in real estate in manila. right now i am just invested in bgc and ortigas, but want to diversify to the outskirts of manila including qc. it will be interesting to hear others opinions.
will.i.am no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 25th, 2008, 03:23 AM   #6
richardgem
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by will.i.am View Post
i'm not familiar with the area but i am looking at investing more in real estate in manila. right now i am just invested in bgc and ortigas, but want to diversify to the outskirts of manila including qc. it will be interesting to hear others opinions.
Hi! I can help u on this matter I have contacts here. Add me in your yahoo chat my YM ID is condoph
Old February 25th, 2008, 03:50 AM   #7
leechtat
@jpareyes

Likes (Received): 142

Quote:
Originally Posted by will.i.am View Post
for manila.. celadon is still the best. for qc area, i suggest you wait for things to unfold around qc-cbd.. this year, many projects will sprout all over the qc-cbd.. so wait until the 3-4th quarter of this year for the pre-selling announcements.. decide, then buy!

i knew it.. north belton could not have been near sm faaarview!

"PROPERTYKO.PH - THE PHILIPPINE REAL ESTATE SOURCE"
-
AYALA LAND Real Estate Blog"
---
“Read more, Talk less..."
-----

Last edited by leechtat; February 25th, 2008 at 03:56 AM.
leechtat no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 25th, 2008, 05:09 AM   #8
Ph Man
Manila, PH

you knew it! hehe...i thought you just mispelled the fairview there. it really is farview. can't wait for MRT4 and MRT7 to finally kick-off. then farview will soon become fareview. hehehe...
Old February 25th, 2008, 07:20 AM   #9
dessertfox

Likes (Received): 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ph Man View Post
you knew it! hehe...i thought you just mispelled the fairview there. it really is farview. can't wait for MRT4 and MRT7 to finally kick-off. then farview will soon become fareview. hehehe...
Ganyan din ang sabi nila noon sa AnLAyoBANG.

In fairness you may love to overlook the scenenic beauty of 30 SQ. KM ! of un-spoiled green of LA MESA DAM. I wished there could be some highrise Condo also that will see this potential. Imagine having New York Central Park hundred times it's size. Fairview has really too much of this FARviews, that's where they got its name.
dessertfox no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 25th, 2008, 07:34 AM   #10
Ph Man
Manila, PH

hehehe...yes, actually i missed this place din. i used to live with my relatives in north fairview. kahit farview siya, there's still something to be missed about dito sa place na to. if ever they plan to build hirise structures, sana hindi gaanong hi-rise.

i didn't know that La Mesa is 30 sq km. that's huge. at di pa ako nakakapunta diyan.

Anlayobang.... ginagawa na ang phase 2 ng Skyway to Alabang. magiging malapit na yan. actually kahit malayo, mabilis lang takbuhin ng bus or kotse. yun ay mga tipong midnight kung wala nang traffic sa may bandang Sucat.

Last edited by Ph Man; February 25th, 2008 at 08:25 AM.
Old February 25th, 2008, 08:18 AM   #11
dessertfox

Likes (Received): 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ph Man View Post
hehehe...yes, actually i missed this place din. i used to live with my relatives in north fairview. kahit farview siya, there's still something to be missed about dito sa place na to. if ever they plan to build hirise structures, sana hindi gaanong hi-rise.

i didn't know that La Mesa is 30 sqm. that's huge. at di pa ako nakakapunta diyan.

Anlayobang.... ginagawa na ang phase 2 ng Skyway to Alabang. magiging malapit na yan. actually kahit malayo, mabilis lang takbuhin ng bus or kotse. yun ay mga tipong midnight kung wala nang traffic sa may bandang Sucat.
Kung may Alabang Gilid meron ding Fairview Gilid doon kami nakatira. I like the place kasi maraming punong kahoy and we use to stroll always inside La Mesa Eco-Park, I posted some picture in QC thread or see their website it is being manage by ABS-CBN's Bantay Kalikasan, parang napunta ka sa rain forest. I am also concerned with the Zoning Laws for that place, there should be proper massing restriction not to spoil the place. If you will notice in North Fairview the lots are big as 1000 sq.m. so this could be for mixed used lots.

I korek ko lang yong 30 sqm. it should be 30 Sq. Km. But in the La Mesa website it is only 27 Sq. Km. I just consider the extent more than that since it is up to the higher up part in Montalban.

Of course Fairview is not that far compared to Alabang, that how you could imagine why Q.C. is almost 25% of Metro Manila.
dessertfox no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 25th, 2008, 08:27 AM   #12
Ph Man
Manila, PH

oo nga anlayo ng end to end ng QC. parang nasa province ka na pag nasa Farview ka. so sana magkaroon na nga diyan ng MRT to Bulacan para maging accessible sa mga commuters na walang auto.

i mistyped the sqm there but i was thinking of sq km nonetheless. palusot....

hala OT na pala tayo, akala ko nasa QC thread tayo, back to North Belton po.
Old February 28th, 2008, 05:06 AM   #13
-TC-
The OC

-delete-

Last edited by -TC-; March 16th, 2008 at 06:32 AM.
-TC- no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 28th, 2008, 08:40 AM   #14
-TC-
The OC

http://www.philstar.com/index.php?Re...aid=2008022143

Eton’s Belton Communities Inc. Launches North Belton Project
Philippine Star
February 22, 2008 Eton Residences Greenbelt. Eton Baypark Manila. Eton City. All these high-end projects carry the premium image that Dr. Lucio Tan’s real estate arm Eton Properties Philippines, Inc., has established.

Now, beyond delivering landmark developments, Eton Properties broadens its commitment by providing the Filipino family a place to call home. Thus, the birth of Belton Communities, Inc., a company that will set a new standard in affordable living.

A wholly-owned subsidiary of Eton Properties, Belton Communities, Inc. (BCI) is set to transform real estate standards in the middle-income segment. Affordable, strategically located and well-designed masterplanned residential communities will be made available to a greater number of families. BCI developments will offer Filipino home-buyers security, comfort, and value-for-money in integrated communities that provide everything they need.

North Belton Communities Offers Beauty, Serenity and the Convenience of Shopping

Together with the introduction of BCI is the launch of its first project North Belton Communities. Strategically occupying a 13.8-hectare prime lot along Quirino Highway in Novaliches, Quezon City, this complete, nature-rich development is set to transform the city into a sophisticated haven.

North Belton Communities is the ideal home for on-the-go young professionals, ready-to-settle-down couples, newly weds, start-up families, out-of-town students, and overseas contract workers who dream of a home of their own that they can be proud of. At an affordable-price of P8,600 a month, one can have a 2-bedroom unit and enjoy a lifestyle centered on modern city conveniences.

Located just 10 minutes away from SM North EDSA, North Belton Communities will have its own commercial center. Major shopping complexes like SM North and TriNoMa are minutes away and readily accessible thru main thoroughfares such as EDSA, NLEX, Quirino Highway, Tandang Sora, Congressional Road and via the MRT. Schools such as UP Diliman, Miriam College, Ateneo de Manila and St. James College are also nearby.

Masterplanned as a mixed-use development, North Belton Communities has two major components- a commercial complex situated along Quirino Highway and the residential enclaves with a 15-meter wide access road from the highway.

The Manors: North Belton Communities’ Initial Residential Phase

The Manors is the first residential phase occupying an expansive 3.3 hectares within the township project. The Manors is an enclosed community of 14 five-storey mid-rise buildings. Conveniently-sized at 30-sqm., 2-bedroom units for as low as P1.2 Million are available complete with dining and living areas, a kitchen, toilet and bath with two shower areas and a shared laundry area.

Future residents will not have to wait long to enjoy the benefits of The Manors. Turn-over of the first tower, Bianca Manor, is set on June 2009. Similar to the other Manors, Bianca Manor will have a total of 100 units. All the Manors will be arranged to enhance natural lighting and ventilation. And strategically located at the middle of the development is a set of lifestyle amenities such as a clubhouse, swimming pool and basketball court.

The Manors also boasts of a generous 60% open space, filled with lush greens, gardens and playgrounds, giving a more comfortable and spacious feel. Round-the-clock security, perimeter fence and a guarded entrance gate are added safety features within this enclave.

North Belton Communities promises a refreshing and family-friendly lifestyle without being isolated from the convenience of city living. Comfort, value for money, a strategic location, security – these are what make up North Belton Communities, your community.
Old February 28th, 2008, 08:56 AM   #15
-TC-
The OC

Check out official website at www.northbelton.com
Old October 8th, 2008, 03:28 PM   #16
mabuhay08

NORTH BELTON - ACROSS QUIRINO HWAY -OWN BY LUCIO TAN

North Belton Communities Offers Beauty, Serenity and the Convenience of Shopping[B]Strategically occupying a 13.8-hectare prime lot along Quirino Highway in Novaliches, Quezon City, this complete, nature-rich development is set to transform the city into a sophisticated haven.

North Belton Communities is the ideal home for on-the-go young professionals, ready-to-settle-down couples, newly weds, start-up families, out-of-town students, and overseas contract workers who dream of a home of their own that they can be proud of. At an affordable-price of P1.3M, one can have a 2-bedroom unit and enjoy a lifestyle centered on modern city conveniences.

Located just 10 minutes from SM North EDSA, TriNoma, North Belton Communities will have its own commercial center. It is also readily accessible thru main thoroughfares such as EDSA, NLEX, Quirino Highway, Tandang Sora, Congressional Road and via the MRT. Schools such as UP Diliman, Miriam College, Ateneo de Manila University and St. James College are also nearby.

Masterplanned as a mixed-use development, North Belton Communities has two major components- a commercial complex situated along Quirino Highway and the residential enclaves with a 15-meter wide access road from the highway.

The Manors: North Belton Communities’ Initial Residential Phase

The Manors is the first residential phase occupying an expansive 3.3 hectares within the township project. The Manors is an enclosed community of 14 five-storey mid-rise buildings. Conveniently-sized at 30-sqm., 2-bedroom units for as low as P1.3 Million are available complete with dining and living areas, a kitchen, toilet and bath with two shower areas and a shared laundry area.

Future residents will not have to wait long to enjoy the benefits of The Manors. Turn-over of the first tower, Bianca Manor, is set on June 2009. Similar to the other Manors, Bianca Manor will have a total of 100 units. All the Manors will be arranged to enhance natural lighting and ventilation. And strategically located at the middle of the development is a set of lifestyle amenities such as a clubhouse, swimming pool and basketball court.

The Manors also boasts of a generous 60% open space, filled with lush greens, gardens and playgrounds, giving a more comfortable and spacious feel. Round-the-clock security, perimeter fence and a guarded entrance gate are added safety features within this enclave.

North Belton Communities promises a refreshing and family-friendly lifestyle without being isolated from the convenience of city living. Comfort, value for money, a strategic location, security – these are what make up North Belton Communities, your community.

The beauty of nature and the ultimate shopping experience
together in one favored community:
The North Belton Communities

A complete, nature-rich community, North Belton Communities redefines life as
it gives you all the conveniences of city living. Here, shopping comes easy with a commercial center literally just a few steps from your front door. And if this is not enough,SM City North EDSA and Trinoma are merely 10 minutes away.

What's more, North Belton Communities has everything you need to relax and rejuvenate such as swimming pool, playground, clubhouse, multi-purpose court and gazebos.

BUILDING FEATURES
Equipped with Elevator
5-storeys
14 Buildings
100 Units per Building or total of 1,400 Units
Provision for Cable TV
Provision for Landline telephone
Provision for Water Heater in Bathroom
Laundry Area
With Half Basement Parking
With Individual Unit Drying Area at the Roof Deck
Mail Box

DEVELOPMENT FEATURES
60% Open Space
Gated Enclaves with 24-Hour Security
Well-landscaped Gardens
Ample Water Supply (Manila Water)
Individual Enclave Amenities
Clubhouse
Swimming Pool
Playground
Parks
Standby Emergency Power
Centralized Garbage Collection Area
15-Meter Wide Entrance Road

16.5 sq m = P744,000 20%DP payable to 15 months
2 BEDROOM 30 sq m = P1,377,000 + 20%DP payable to 10 months
3 BEDROOM 42 sq m = P1.85M 20%DP payable to 15 months

FLOOR PLAN OF 2 BEDROOM

UNIT PERSPECTIVE:
MASTER BEDROOM

KIDS ROOM

DINING & KITCHEN ROOM

TYPICAL FLOOR PLAN

THE MANORS

Eton Properties is the global real estate brand of the Lucio Tan Group, one of the Philippines’ biggest and well-established business conglomerates.

Eton Properties Philippines, Inc. (EPPI) is a prestige property development company specializing in high-end and mid-income luxuryresidences, state-of-the-art IT and BPO office developments, and township projects. EPPI draws from the impressive track record of its counterpart Eton Properties Limited in Hong Kong and mainland China and is well on its way to becoming one of the leading property developers in the country.

For Sample Computation Please Email me:

Properties Worth Investing In !!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are pleased to introduce, Eton Properties Philippines, Inc., the global real estate brand of the Lucio Tan Group, one of the Philippines’ biggest and well-established business conglomerates. Engaged in building ideal homes, intelligent working environments, and innovative enclaves for leisure and recreation.

Our core business includes the development of the following:

High-Rise Mid-Income & Luxury Residential Developments
Eton Properties offers a wide range of home options distinctly designed to meet the needs of discerning middle- and high-income homeowners. Located in strategic locations, these residential towers give priority to innovative designs, luxurious finishes, and first-rate amenities to ensure comfort, security, prestige, and total customer satisfaction.
http://philippinesrealestate.blog.com
mabuhay08 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 11th, 2008, 05:59 AM   #17
isse04

is there any construction site going on?
isse04 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 11th, 2008, 06:31 AM   #18
ganzo
Just looking

they will start construction by december - jan
ganzo no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 13th, 2008, 08:31 AM   #19
-TC-
The OC

http://eton.com.ph/constructionupdat...ommunities.htm