daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Asian Skyscraper Forums > South Asia > Mehfil Pakistan > Highrises and Skyscrapers

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Closed Thread

Old February 12th, 2009, 09:29 PM   #61
Intoxication
Everythin bubble of water

Likes (Received): 21325

Taseer is right actually! The thread title says "U/C" but we have no U/C pics to back that up! Some Karachiite forumer please takes some pics of it, thats if it is actually U/C.

P.S. My 1st post in this thread!
Intoxication no está en línea  

Sponsored Links
Old February 13th, 2009, 07:11 AM   #62
siamu maharaj
樂豪酒店

Likes (Received): 4968

I think I've said it several times that this building is NOT U/C. There's been no work whatsoever. I see it about thrice a week. There's no point in taking pictures.
Old June 24th, 2010, 11:07 PM   #63
Aashiq
BANNED

Likes (Received): 1271

Some old news

KBCA cancels NOC of the ‘Colosseum’
Staff Report

KARACHI: The Karachi Building Control Authority (KBCA) has ordered cancellation of the no objection certificate (NOC) of a private-public sale project, the ‘Colosseum’, which is located in Saddar Town on plot no FL-4 in Block 2.

As per a statement issued on Friday, the KBCA has asked the builders of the project to immediately stop all commercial activities and advertisement campaigns, and refund the received amount in this regard to the allottees as per building rules.

It was further stated that the KBCA had already revoked the architect’s plan along with the NOC for town planning on violation of the KBCA’s building rules and regulations.

The KBCA has asked the citizens to avoid investments or any other business transactions on behalf of the project.

http://dailytimes.com.pk/default.asp...10-2009_pg12_6
Aashiq no está en línea  
Old June 25th, 2010, 07:42 AM   #64
brightside.
Honorary Scouser

Likes (Received): 8139

Old June 25th, 2010, 10:11 AM   #65
Rkhan

Likes (Received): 1636

seriously, somebody please kill the KBCA people. i guess somebody didn't get paid.
Rkhan no está en línea  

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: