daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > India > South > South India Projects > Tamil Nadu

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1104 votes, 4.97 average.
Old Today, 03:52 AM   #38141
ajayrahul93

Likes (Received): 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by DolphinsTuti View Post
Retro Designs from Nellai City

[URLam.

Nice capture sir.....Also to ur information i saw EX ERAL-CHENNAI and tenkasi-chennai which was doing tnv-tirpur for few days(2**2 seater) IS now converted into town bus and doing NELLAI JN-NATHUVAKURUCHI...............Worst move by TNSTC TNV.......
ajayrahul93 no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links

Old Today, 04:01 AM   #38142
DolphinsTuti
ப.அருண்

Likes (Received): 2868

Quote:
Originally Posted by mharish View Post
Arun sir, how about roads with interlock stones? Our strict officers will never change the body building style.
No it will not stand against rain fall in that area, KKI dist needs Plastic roads which does not easily damaged.

My Picasa My Flickr

TNSTC Blog
DolphinsTuti no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:28 AM   #38143
smrramesh
வாழ்க வளமுடன்

Likes (Received): 2640

Quote:
Originally Posted by prasai1991 View Post
it should be named as ஊம/ மேபா Harish

ஊம/ மேபா 2 creates a sense of confusion
+1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhandapanik View Post
Not sure why TNSTC-Coimbatore uses கோ ம,ஊம, ஈ ம, தி ம etc., for the regions.. Instead they can use single letter word or full name as கோவை, ஈரோடு, திருப்பூர், உதகை. This will look great. I liked the way TNSTC-Madurai uses the region names and depot names.
CBE Region Buses didn't have region Markings Buses having only branch Markings.

TNSTC-SLM, TNSTC-KUM and TNSTC-VPM are better in Region/Branch Markings. Specially i really loved TNSTC-KUM.

TNSTC-Madurai Region also Good in branch Markings. But VNR Region is bit down in this aspect. Buses from VNR region mostly doesn't have branch markings.

Quote:

DPR Spare Bus Leyland Cheetah on road 35+ Years still roaring on road.

Arun, Nice Collection of Oldies running in Nellai. good to see the kings still on roads.
Old Today, 05:15 AM   #38144
Dowsarpandi

Likes (Received): 109

Quote:
Originally Posted by rejagiri View Post
SMR @ Thoppur Toll plaza.

Look at the amount of luggage in the roof top.. How much of it is legally permitted?
Dowsarpandi no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:16 AM   #38145
dhandapanik

Likes (Received): 1967

Quote:

DPR Spare Bus Leyland Cheetah on road 35+ Years still roaring on road.

MGG TN-72B-6996 Route 3A Nellai Town - Highground via Nellai Jn, Market, Samathanapuram.

Seethapathi Route 33C Palai Market - Maanur via Nellai Jn, Thatchanallur, Thalayuthu, Sankar Nagar, Nanjankulam.

SGKR Route 3A Nellai Town - Highground via Nellai Jn, Market, Samathanapuram.
Superb collections arun. Really Nellai city can be termed as a "Running" bus museum.

I got few of these vintage buses when i came there. Are they still runnng? One among them was a ex.RMTC. How about the oldest TN67 N? is it still there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dowsarpandi View Post
Look at the amount of luggage in the roof top.. How much of it is legally permitted?
Itha vida peria Lorry service ellam irukku.. Some of them are SRS, Lucky travels, Madurai radha etc.,

Link
City Bus Routes:- Madurai || Coimbatore || Erode || Tuticorin
dhandapanik está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:47 AM   #38146
dhandapanik

Likes (Received): 1967

Quote:
Originally Posted by sooryadass22 View Post
Quote:

TN38 N 2569 of Pollachi-2 depot running in Coimbatore-Palani route

TN38 N 2569 by KDhandapani, on Flickr
Atlast The King Of Rider ( TN 38 N 2569 ) is no more for few days as it was met with an accident at SIDCO ( Eeachanari Bridge ) killing 2 students of my college ( HINDUSTHAN )......May they rest in peace....

Traffic has increased a lot in this road. Its becoming very tough to drive in this road.

RIP.
City Bus Routes:- Madurai || Coimbatore || Erode || Tuticorin
dhandapanik está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:10 AM   #38147
DolphinsTuti
ப.அருண்

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajayrahul93 View Post
Nice capture sir.....Also to ur information i saw EX ERAL-CHENNAI and tenkasi-chennai which was doing tnv-tirpur for few days(2**2 seater) IS now converted into town bus and doing NELLAI JN-NATHUVAKURUCHI...............Worst move by TNSTC TNV.......
This is not a worst move they have completed 4yrs as mofussil and completed 3 FC's for first two it did the same job as Mofussil on its 3rd it had moved to city, many buses which came in 2009 and TN-72N-13xx series are slowly converted into city bus, this is a good move that the city run 2x2 buses to villages will not get break downs on way.

Currently TN-72 is running in 192x series so 13xx is converted to city which has a difference of 600 buses in between, this is a correct rotation pattern followed by Nellai they are moving right in their way. Here is TN-72N-1395 which converted to city recently.

Super restructre work by BBU, look like it was designed in this pattern no one can find out it was an ex front entry bus., nice work.

TN-72N-1395 of Kattabomman Nagar Depot Route 12A1 Nellai Jn - Sivalaperi via Market, Manikoundu, Bargetmanagaram, Kansapuram.

My Picasa My Flickr

TNSTC Blog

dhandapanik, smrramesh liked this post
Old Today, 09:16 AM   #38148
DolphinsTuti
ப.அருண்

Quote:
Superb collections arun. Really Nellai city can be termed as a "Running" bus museum.

I got few of these vintage buses when i came there. Are they still runnng? One among them was a ex.RMTC. How about the oldest TN67 N? is it still there?
yes these operators have some sentiments with these oldies, so only they are still on road, we should appreciate the mechanical team of these guys they are the one who makes this vintage still on road with good pickup and competite with their fellows., ex RMTC is just behind SGKR and he is on the corner.

Behind this cheetah is TN-72N-0273 private bus to Cheranmahadevi, still these old golds are on road., the lowest of TN-67N-0202 is still with TNSTC Nellai.

My Picasa My Flickr

TNSTC Blog
Old Today, 09:21 AM   #38149
ajayrahul93

Likes (Received): 44

Quote:
This is not a worst move they have completed 4yrs as mofussil and completed 3 FC's for first two it did the same job as Mofussil on its 3rd it had moved to city, many buses which came in 2009 and TN-72N-13xx series are slowly converted into city bus, this is a good move that the city run 2x2 buses to villages will not get break downs on way.

Cntry bus., nice work.

TN-72N-1395 of Kattabomman Nagar Depot Route 12A1 Nellai Jn - Sivalaperi via Market, Manikoundu, Bargetmanagaram, Kansapuram.

And they recently had a new 2*2 green colour tirunelveli-chennai 2 buses in tat one is converted as town bus and other is running in madurai-papanasam route converted as 3*2 given to papanasam depot..................Atleast they can use them as 2*2 in MADURAI-NELLAI BPR which yields a good revenue.....
ajayrahul93 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:29 AM   #38150
DolphinsTuti
ப.அருண்

Tenkasi

Tenkasi Depot oldies doing a good run in city service. these were clicked during our trip to sencottah area with Ram and Sree.

TN-27N-1446

TN-27N-1464

TN-55N-0326

TN-67N-0235

My Picasa My Flickr

TNSTC Blog

dhandapanik, smrramesh, prchandran.82 liked this post
Old Today, 09:58 AM   #38151
KSRaj

Likes (Received): 183

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajayrahul93 View Post
No sir only 1 service was opearted by TNSTC TRY for the past 2 years ....
TIMINGS OF TNSTC VPM :1ST PAIR NEYVELI 1.00 REACHES MADURAI:7.15
2ND PAIR NEYVELI 10.00 REACHES MADURAI 4.00
TIMINGS OF TNSTC MADURAI :1ST PAIR NEYVELI 5.30 AM AND REACHES MADURAI 12.00
2ND PAIR NEYVELI 3.00 PM AND REACHES MADURAI 9.00
TIMINGS OF TNSTC KUM(KARAIKUDI REGION) STARTS AT EVENING 6.00 AND REACHES MADURAI AT EARLY MORNING 1.30
TNSTC KUM(TRY REGION) STARTS AT 1.30 AND REACHES AT 8.30 NGT

ONWARD SERVICE FROM MADURAI TO NEYVELI T.S

TNSTC VPM: MRNG 10 AND REACHES 4.50 AND NGT STARTS AT 9.45 AND REACHES AT EARLY MRNG 4.00
TNSTC MADURAI: MRNG 6.30 AND REACHES AT 1.30 ....Afternoon 2.30 and reaches at 9.00
TNSTC KUM(KARAIKUDI):MRNG9.00 AND REACHES AT AFTERNOON 3.00

No direct service by TNSTC KUM(TRY REGION) AS IT DOES CUT SERVICE FROM MADURAI TO PERAMBALUR TO NGT.............only return service is done.....
Thanks Ajayrahul - Well, TRY's second service 3141 used to leave NTS in the mornings - it was PBR-MDU-NTS-PBR. From your posting I guess that is now cancelled - I will also check at Neyveli if it is stopped now.

And TNSTC TRY has to do cut service on one direction due to Perambalur depot.

Cheers,
Raj
KSRaj está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote

Tags
buses

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: