SkyscraperCity Forum banner

НОВИ САД - праћење градилишта | NOVI SAD - construction updates

4M views 18K replies 526 participants last post by  Pannonian555 
#1 ·
Novi Sad is a beautiful city in Serbia and has been experiencing a construction boom for almost a decade (even through sanctions, the city grew). Construction in Novi Sad is generally geared towards residential buildings although they have started building office buildings. I've decided to place it here in the EE forum rather than in the main Euroscrapers section since that place should be reserved for large projects like skyscrapers. During this construction boom, entire areas where there were once one-storey houses have now being replaced with apartment buildings and the transformation continues to today. With that, I will start with the first project.

Master Centar
Predviden je kao reprezentativni poslovni objekat. Sadržajno obuhvata sajamski hol-aulu s glavnim ulazom, izložbenu halu s galerijom, kongresnim salama, poslovni centar s lokalima i poslovnim apartmanima i hotel tipa "garni".

Ulazni plato - predviden je kao pešacki prostor kojim se obezbeduje kontakt posetilaca s unutrašnjim sadržajima. Pristup platou moguc je vozilima taksija, javnog gradskog prevoza i individualnim vozilima na, za to predvidenom, zaustavnom delu.

Prilazna površina obezbedena je natkrivenim delom trga, a položaj glavnog ulaza naglašen je arhitektonski oblikovanom nadstrešnicom.

Aula koncepcijski predstavlja natkriveni zatvoreni prostor glavnog ulaza i objedinjuje više funkcionalnih celina. Predvidena je na prostoru sadašnjeg glavnog ulaza, orijentisana ka Hajduk Veljkovoj ulici, gde je postavljen i glavni ulaz u prostor Sajma.

Biznis centar s hotelom tipa "garni" predviden je kao rubni objekt uz izložbenu sajamsku halu. Direktno je povezan sa sadržajima aule i konferencijskim salama na galeriji u delu izložbene hale.

Garni hotel - u delu objekta prema Ulici brace Popovic, na višim etažama predviden je prostor hotela tipa "garni" sa šest jednokrevetnih, 25 dvokrevetnih soba i dva apartmana visokog nivoa opremljenosti.

See less See more
#4 ·
Extension of Matica Srpska Library
The Matica srpska (lit. "Serbian matrix", meaning "parent body of the Serbs") was founded in 1826 in Budapest and moved to Novi Sad in 1864.

The Matica Srpska Society was one of the initiators of the Novi Sad Agreement on the Serbo-Croat language (1954), led the action for making the unique orthography of the language (1960). They compiledThe Vocabulary of Serbian Standard Literary Language in six volumes (1967-1976).

In Yugoslavia, Matica srpska was one half of a joint project (with Matica hrvatska) to develop a common Serbo-Croatian dictionary. Mid-way through the project (1967), Matica hrvatska, in accordance with the declaration of principles about the Croatian language, discontinued, and Matica srpska was to finish the dictionary on her own.

Matica srpska publishes the Letopis Matice srpske magazine, which is one of the oldest in the world, being continuously published since 1824.

The Law of the Matica Srpska Society (1986) regulates matters of endowment and legacy, given by the national benefactors, and how monies are spent for various cultural and educational purposes.
http://www.maticasrpska.org.yu/

#6 ·
Bulevar Jase Tomica i Rumenacke Ulice

Cirpanova 36-38

Branimira Cosica 25

Futoška 65

Futoška 69

Gajeva 17

Gajeva 3 i 5

ugao Puškinove i Dože Ðerda

Železnicka 50

Petra Drapšina 32

ugao Hadži Ruvimove 62-64 i Veselina Masleše 30
--

ugao Janka Cmelika 25-27 i Koste Racina 19

Janka Cmelika 35 i 37

#9 ·
Freedom Bridge was one of several bridges over the Danube in the Novi Sad area and was destroyed during the NATO bombardment. The entire bridge was rebuilt to have the same appearance as the original and the tunnels leading to the nearby highway were reconstructed as well. Construction will be completed by the end of September and it will be opened in the middle of October. Once the construction of this bridge is completed, another destroyed bridge, Žeželjev Bridge, will also be rebuilt. A third bridge near Beške will be repaired and a new twin bridge will be built next to it.

Garancija za otvaranje polovina oktobra
Republički ministar za kapitalne investicije Velimir Ilić posetio je juče radilište na Mostu slobode, da bi se kako sam kaže uverio kako teku radovi i kada će se najlepši novosadski most otvoriti za saobraćaj. Tom prilikom on je dobio garancije da će se most otvoriti za saobraćaj najksnije polovinom oktobra.

- Trebao sam da obiđem radove na mostu i ranije, ali se dosta politiziralo oko njegovog otvaranja, pa nisam hteo da učestvujem u celoj priči. Međutim, kao resorni ministar, odgovoran za saobraćaj u Srbiji došao sam da vidim radove i dobijem garancije od izvođača radova, kada će obnova mosta biti završena – rekao je Ilić. – Već radimo projekte na Dunavu, a ujedno je naša zemlja predsedavajuća u Dunavskoj komisiji i zbog toga je jako bitno da se pontonski most što pre ukloni. Nakon toga očekuje nas i čišćenje Dunava u kojem je potopljeno preko 70 brodova.

Ilić je maglasio da je dobio garanciju da će tuneli i infrastruktura sa sremske strane biti gotovi do 15. septembra, a sam Most slobode i sve ostalo do 30. septembra. Otvaranje Mosta slobode se dakle može očekivati početkom oktobra.

- Drago mi je da se ovi datumi uklapaju u projekat koji smo mi prihvatili, a to je da se radovi na Dunavu, na teritoriji Novog Sada povežu u jednu celinu. Zbog toga je bitno da Most slobode što pre profunkcioniše.

DŽefri Tremlet iz preduzeća “Luis Berger”, koje je zaduženo za tehnički nadzor radova na Mostu slobode, rekao je da se radovi odvijaju u dobrom tempu.
- Radovi na samoj konstrukciji mosta završeni su u aprilu ove godine, kada je most i potpuno spojen. Sada je faza završnih radova, kao što su postavljanje hidroizolacije, sređivanje ivičnjaka i pešačkih ograda, montiranje odvojnih ograda za saobraćaj, farbanje mosta i drugi sitni radovi – objasnio je Tremlet. – Svi ovi radovi su u toku i teku dobrim tempom, a asfaltiranje mosta dolazi na kraju. Sve govori da ćemo ispuniti zacrtane rokove. Testiranje mosta i proba njegovog opterećenja i nosivosti zakazani su za 17. i 18. septembar, a nakon toga očekujemo da će projekat izgradnje zvanično biti završen 30. septembra.

Sledeći Žeželjev most
Ministar Ilić je izjavio da zna da se i durmsko - železnički most, bivši Žeželjev most, mora rekonstruisati.
- Žeželjev most je simbol srpske novije arhitekture i svima je jasno da ga što pre moramo obnoviti. Trenutno smo u fazi pripreme kompletne dokumentacije za most, a kad se to završi, možemo konkurisati za novac za njegovu obnovu. Žeželjev most je važan kao nešto kapitalno u Srbiji, ali i zbog saobraćaja koji se na njemu odvija – rekao je Ilić.

- Očekujem da svi radovi budu gotovi u roku, jer su u pitanju odgovorne firme. Nas očekuje i izgradnja mosta na Dunavu kod Beške, a mnogi izvođači sa Mosta slobode konkurisali su na tenderu za most kod Beške, pa sam ujedno došao i da ocenim njihov rad - čuli smo od Ilića. – Iskustvo oko Mosta slobode je važno, pa samim tim očekujem da se to prenese i na most kod Beške, koji je velika investicija, jer je on ključni deo auto – puta Beograd – Novi Sad.
Older construction picture of the bridge:

Pictures of Velimir Ilic checking up on the construction:

Pictures of the reconstruction of the tunnels leading to the bridge:

#11 ·
In addition to the reconstruction of that area, much of the central part of the city is receiving a new look with the renovations of facades and pedestrian areas. New blocks are being placed on several streets including Dunavska, Zmaj Jovina, etc. to replace the asphalt that existed before.

#12 ·
I have a question.
How could we call this architectural style we see in the buildings above?
Because I've seen project threads for Kosovo, Bosnia, Serbia, Bulgaria, etc. and it seems to me they all kinda look alike on renders:
Lowrise, colorful with this plastic feel on concrete... :dunno:
I myself don't quite like it, but it's always better than old commieblocks

#13 ·
3tmk said:
I have a question.
How could we call this architectural style we see in the buildings above?
Because I've seen project threads for Kosovo, Bosnia, Serbia, Bulgaria, etc. and it seems to me they all kinda look alike on renders:
Lowrise, colorful with this plastic feel on concrete... :dunno:
I myself don't quite like it, but it's always better than old commieblocks
Lol, I have no idea what the style is called. This style is really really common in Novi Sad, while not as much in other cities in Serbia. A lot of the projects are from the same company (Si-Partner) and possibly the same architect, so that might be the reason why they are that colourful.

BTW if you look at #11, you'll see that the old town facades are also quite colourful.

#14 ·
I was in Novi Sad recently for the first time and I must admit that i found the city most amazing, especially the area around the Serbian national theatre and the catholic church(pedestrian area), although the streets were messed up(look the pics above).

Can't forget Petrovaradin and the bridges over the Danube river(Hope I wrote it right:))

I'm looking forward to more construction updates from Novi Sad. It is definately one of the cutest cities in Serbia.

#16 ·
PyRoMaNiAc said:
Lol, I have no idea what the style is called. This style is really really common in Novi Sad, while not as much in other cities in Serbia. A lot of the projects are from the same company (Si-Partner) and possibly the same architect, so that might be the reason why they are that colourful.

BTW if you look at #11, you'll see that the old town facades are also quite colourful.
PYROMANIAC , HVALA !!! , GRACIAS!!! for the pictures and for to show the new projects , construction , etc. I only want to know about progress for serbia ...
And always when i see that kind of notice im feel so happy .

I was in novi sad in 2002 and i take picture and film everithing . i put very sad when i saw the destroyed bridges , but now im feel more confortable for your nice notice ...
(sorry for my bad english)
thank you very much , grettings from Perú !!!

MIRKO

#17 ·
haha everyone is trying to copy from tirana with the colours...but you'll never have more than us..haha lol jokin...nice city though :wave:

#18 ·
Yeah, everything starts in Tirana!!! :) man, don't u think that Tirana copies other European cities, and I really don't think that Novi Sad, or coastal Croatian cities copy Tirana :D These colors really go with older buildings like in the center of NS, and if u go through Austria and Hungary you will find the same thing!

#19 ·
Some really good projects for Novi Sad, for example I like "Dalton center", "Sunčani breg" is also interesting (rare for SiCG), "Master centar" looks big, how nice it is, we'll see. Novi Sad is expanding a lot faster than other cities in SiCG or BiH, and that's good. A lot new buildings, fresh facades shows that economy in Novi Sad is good.

Any Pyro, thank you for this thread, you are doing a good work, but why did you start it here, and not in 'City updates' next to Belgrade, Sarajevo and Banjaluka's?

#20 ·
branko_kockica said:
Yeah, everything starts in Tirana!!! :) man, don't u think that Tirana copies other European cities, and I really don't think that Novi Sad, or coastal Croatian cities copy Tirana :D These colors really go with older buildings like in the center of NS, and if u go through Austria and Hungary you will find the same thing!
Agreed :)