daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Forum Pencakar Langit Malaysia > Countdown to 2020

Countdown to 2020 new projects, proposals, under-construction updates and news of developments & construction projects.



Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.


Reply

 
Thread Tools
Old August 4th, 2016, 06:42 AM   #241
realitybites-u
Registered User
 
realitybites-u's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: 3rd rock from the sun
Posts: 4,119
Likes (Received): 5330

Quote:
Originally Posted by patchay View Post
This tower will be 64 storeys as per the new approved DO.

But if you realised, looks like there will be new components within the tower. It's not just purely a hotel block. So I guess they need to do modifications to the floor plate and hence some floors might be demolished and reconstructed.
another supertall in the making?
__________________

weis23, archilover, Dary_10 liked this post
realitybites-u no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old August 4th, 2016, 03:18 PM   #242
al-numbers
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Shah Alam
Posts: 839
Likes (Received): 1361

Quote:
Originally Posted by promulgate View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by patchay View Post
This tower will be 64 storeys as per the new approved DO.

But if you realised, looks like there will be new components within the tower. It's not just purely a hotel block. So I guess they need to do modifications to the floor plate and hence some floors might be demolished and reconstructed.
Wait, wait, wait.

How in the world do you guys get all this info and pictures? Was there some announcement or project plan that was published?
__________________

anordinarymouse, weis23 liked this post
al-numbers no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 7th, 2016, 08:44 AM   #243
Dean_14
Registered User
 
Dean_14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: KL, SG, Cape Town
Posts: 2,083
Likes (Received): 977

Aug 2016

With new cloth

IMG_3737 by Koko Krunch, on Flickr
__________________

byong_sun, weis23, THT-United, marc_us82 liked this post
Dean_14 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 21st, 2016, 06:06 PM   #244
realitybites-u
Registered User
 
realitybites-u's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: 3rd rock from the sun
Posts: 4,119
Likes (Received): 5330

P_20160821_163741 by iamk2, on Flickr
__________________

byong_sun, SLASH_2 liked this post
realitybites-u no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 17th, 2016, 05:42 PM   #245
mohdtarmizie
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 3
Likes (Received): 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by promulgate View Post
perhaps they gonna start working on this.

mind sharing where you get this graphic information? i'd like to explore this case study for educational purposes..
mohdtarmizie no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 17th, 2016, 05:44 PM   #246
mohdtarmizie
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 3
Likes (Received): 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by adax66 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by j0hn____ View Post
Amin Nordin said only two planning approvals were issued in the past six months – one of it was for the stalled The Grand Duta Hyatt hotel project at the junction of Jalan Sultan Ismail and Jalan Ampang, and another project also located in Jalan Ampang.
The one in Jalan Ampang is Sofitel Hotel
wow.. good info to watch then
__________________

byong_sun liked this post
mohdtarmizie no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 17th, 2016, 05:46 PM   #247
mohdtarmizie
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 3
Likes (Received): 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by al-numbers View Post
Wait, wait, wait.

How in the world do you guys get all this info and pictures? Was there some announcement or project plan that was published?
same here.. i am curious how you could gain this much of information..
mohdtarmizie no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 11th, 2017, 03:28 AM   #248
zawae87
MaLaYsIa EmPiRe
 
zawae87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: universal
Posts: 204
Likes (Received): 42



Such a waste who own this project... MOSTLY AT CORNER...??? If i were the owner of building.. i will turn into vibrant shopping boutique, food outlet or pharmacy (skincare outlet) just look at Shibuya Crossing ... dreaming

__________________
- Malaysian people who love beautiful landscape & panorama around the country -


- Like to see clean & beautiful places -

weis23 liked this post
zawae87 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 20th, 2017, 06:21 AM   #249
JChoo
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 176
Likes (Received): 53

What's is happening to his building ? Are they redeveloping it ?
JChoo no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 24th, 2017, 08:23 AM   #250
davidwsk
Registered User
 
davidwsk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Posts: 11,862
Likes (Received): 3314

Quote:

Thursday, 24 August 2017 | MYT 12:07 PM
Dutaland may use RM750m from plantation sale to inject into property


KUALA LUMPUR: Dutaland Bhd's sale of its 11,579ha oil palm estate in Sabah may finally give the embattled company the breathing space it needs to rejuvenate its operations, especially as it has land bank in Kuala Lumpur.

..

The company had also announced plans to improve the group's financial performance, including the launching of a new commercial project at the Oakland Commercial Center in Seremban, and the review of business plans for the Kenny Heights project in Sri Hartamas/Mont Kiara as well as the Duta Grand Hotel mixed-development in Kuala Lumpur.

Read more at http://www.thestar.com.my/business/b...wgHqyIWOQrS.99
__________________

KL2mnl liked this post
davidwsk no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 25th, 2017, 03:10 PM   #251
al-numbers
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Shah Alam
Posts: 839
Likes (Received): 1361

Any updates on this building?
__________________
“Violence for violence is the rule of beasts” - Barack Obama (in a dream, 2016)
al-numbers no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 13th, 2017, 10:32 AM   #252
smalltimer
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Posts: 167
Likes (Received): 34

After waiting for almost 20 years.........it fails to excite. I don't care what sort of building or what the future of this plot of land, it's a waste of KL space
smalltimer no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 13th, 2017, 11:25 AM   #253
Bourgandy
Bourgandy
 
Bourgandy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Shah Alam / Brighton
Posts: 1,412
Likes (Received): 639

Quote:
Originally Posted by smalltimer View Post
After waiting for almost 20 years.........it fails to excite. I don't care what sort of building or what the future of this plot of land, it's a waste of KL space


Have faith... be patience.... i'm sure some knight and shining armor will rescue this building. Even the abandoned hotel in Klang along federal got revived. Plus, who would've thought WOLO will occupy that building too, no?
__________________

QalzimCity liked this post
Bourgandy no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 13th, 2017, 12:41 PM   #254
zawae87
MaLaYsIa EmPiRe
 
zawae87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: universal
Posts: 204
Likes (Received): 42

Quote:
Thursday, 24 August 2017 | MYT 12:07 PM
Dutaland may use RM750m from plantation sale to inject into property


KUALA LUMPUR: Dutaland Bhd's sale of its 11,579ha oil palm estate in Sabah may finally give the embattled company the breathing space it needs to rejuvenate its operations, especially as it has land bank in Kuala Lumpur.

..

The company had also announced plans to improve the group's financial performance, including the launching of a new commercial project at the Oakland Commercial Center in Seremban, and the review of business plans for the Kenny Heights project in Sri Hartamas/Mont Kiara as well as the Duta Grand Hotel mixed-development in Kuala Lumpur.

no update from them...?? stupid company lol... just talk, no action.. better this land give to other people lar....

https://www.dutaland.com.my/

can see whose person in charge there in their website...
__________________
- Malaysian people who love beautiful landscape & panorama around the country -


- Like to see clean & beautiful places -
zawae87 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 14th, 2017, 03:50 AM   #255
QalzimCity
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,290
Likes (Received): 1132

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bourgandy View Post
Have faith... be patience.... i'm sure some knight and shining armor will rescue this building. Even the abandoned hotel in Klang along federal got revived. Plus, who would've thought WOLO will occupy that building too, no?
Is it the one that looks like the other abandoned really tall tower in bangkok minus the top dome? if it is so, very glad to hear that... it has been abandoned for almost 20 years...
QalzimCity no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 29th, 2017, 04:04 PM   #256
al-numbers
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Shah Alam
Posts: 839
Likes (Received): 1361

Any further updates here? Has construction resumed?
__________________
“Violence for violence is the rule of beasts” - Barack Obama (in a dream, 2016)
al-numbers no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 29th, 2017, 08:15 PM   #257
anordinarymouse
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Posts: 235
Likes (Received): 333

Quote:
Originally Posted by al-numbers View Post
Any further updates here? Has construction resumed?
Passed by the site yesterday-- no progress as usual. A lot of the "new" green netting from many months ago has been slowly going away.
anordinarymouse no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 18th, 2018, 01:17 AM   #258
lelaki_melayu2003
Joga
 
lelaki_melayu2003's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Posts: 617
Likes (Received): 486

Taken on 17/1/2018:



__________________

eason85 liked this post
lelaki_melayu2003 no está en línea   Reply With Quote


Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Related topics on SkyscraperCity


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:14 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Feedback Buttons provided by Advanced Post Thanks / Like (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

SkyscraperCity ☆ In Urbanity We trust ☆ about us | privacy policy | DMCA policy

tech management by Sysprosium