search the site
 daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > India > South > South India Projects > Kerala

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old April 21st, 2017, 11:54 AM   #14561
Kochi Resident

Likes (Received): 1292

Kareena and Rani Mukherji also can be suitable for some important female characters. Abhimanyu will be safe in the hands of Arjun Kapoor or some young actor from Mollywood.

Hidimbi also is the third important female character though not as important as Draupadi and Kunti.
Kochi Resident no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old April 21st, 2017, 12:11 PM   #14562
mohammedirshad06
Registered Kochinite. MI

Likes (Received): 9523

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Adventurer View Post
Oh come on! those are seriously lame ads. Look at the ads from Tanishq or Titan and those by Kalyan jewellers. These ads did not stand out for their quality, but cos they were thrown at you during every interval. Ads played back to back on television will stick to your head even if they are terrible. (Remember those idea ads) but you will rewatch a vodafone zoozoo ad on youtube.

Anyways, leaving all that. Unless it's a proven director with the expertise in handling big movie projects at this scale, I would be very skeptical about this movie.
With this budget, we had a great opportunity to bring in a Peter Jackson, John Favreau or maybe even Spielberg (The reliance media connection). Mira Nair would do a good job.

Even with the star cast, we are still running after the big names. The best actors need not be amitab bachan or anushka sharma.

An Indian epic produced on hollywood budgets at an avatar level was always something I dreamed for. But it needs good directors and genuine casting.

The next hope for such a movie is the The immortals of meluha shiva triology
I am not talking about visual quality of Kalyan Ads.. I am talking on impact and brand sustainablity which is I believe is more important as a brand consistency than a TVC...

I don't remember any of Tanishq ads... Well, in memory, they haven't done much and whatever they have done, it COULD BE too niche marketing, as Tanshiq is often seen as ultra premium brand, something like boutique jewellery etc.

Whereas Titan is often remembered even today for their jingles and onscreen premiumness. Remember, when Titan was launched, there was no premium watch brand in India. Their ads was to picturize differently from middle class brands like HMT and many like that... And quite successful...

Whereas what makes Kalyan unique is it still remained within the too cluttered middle class segments, but craved its own space thro' its own concepts unheard before... The role of a brand consultant has something huge here. Kalyan is not a premium brand like Tanishq or similar. But in a time when jewelleries was showcasing on typical Hindu-Muslim-Christian bridal gets up with models dressed up and shown as TVC, Kalyan changed the whole narratives to totally different concept.

It was for first time in Indian Jewellery Industry, a Male model endorsing for a jewellery brand- with Kalyans roping in Mammotty to highlight its unique concept of BIS Hallmarking etc. No one else in India even used BIS Hallmarking as an AD Concept untill Kalyans put forward this one...

Then, they started pitching with more male heroes to highlight concept of rate tags which was also a change from usual praticse.

Then came with the concept of TRUST, which was altogether a game changer... Though always Indians purchase gold from their trusted jewelleries, it was Kalyans who made Trust as its core ad product.

Kalyan's was just a thrissur based jewellery. Infact, beyond few traditional families (mostly Hindus), no one ever saw Kalyans as their trusted jewellery.

Whereas prior to Kalyans, Alukkas and Alappat has rapidly expanded across Kerala and Alukkas across India and GCC... The trust factor for Alukkas was always higher.. Yet they too never used the concept of TRUST in any campaigns..

The moment, Kalyans pushed this trust concept, it was an industry game changer... It was post 2005/2006, Kalyans as a brand got so popular across Kerala and then across India. The whole buzz of trust, soon became a tagline for most of other jewelleries, including Alukkas. But one simple captionline has literally made the Kalyans into a major brand.

Zoozoos of Vodafone is a visual experience which you rewatch, but you will not remember what concept it has put forwarded... Do you remember a single ZOOZOO ad that teaches something, be it Internet or be it other plans etc? its just a visual curiosity... Whereas even today you remember the Hutch/Vodafone Pug, but it wasn't curiosity, rather a concept which do strikes your subconscious mind more stronger... The Pug put forwarded the concept of WHEREVER YOU GO, OUR NETWORK FOLLOWS which we all remember even today, which doesn't happen with Zoozoos... Thats why even today Vodafone retains Pugs, not zoozoos.

Kalyan's achievement is that kind of concept creation in a highly cluttered market.. Its here, a brand consultant and media planner like Shreekumar's contribution is...

-----------------------------

Can't ignore such a creative person... But again, directing a movie and creating concepts of ADs are miles apart... So we are yet to understand how good is Shreekumar... Might be he can be a failure or successful. In anycase, his first movie which shall be the most expensive Malayalam movie, will prove his mettle. Lets wait for that...

I never thought, a maker of movie like Yamadonga or Chattrapathi or Simhadri etc could ever make a movie like Maghaveera or Bahubali? Rajamouli was a typical telugu movie maker with all his movies catering extreme telugu sensibilities which no other language audience can sit and watch, even for a minute....

So can't judge any individual with certain experience too....

Voice your protest for decommissioning
MULLAPERIYAR DAM
DAMAGED
mohammedirshad06 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 21st, 2017, 12:22 PM   #14563
mohammedirshad06
Registered Kochinite. MI

Quote:
Originally Posted by sree_ec View Post
MT is talented. brillinant. I have read randamoozham and liked it very much. But Mahabharatham enn peridunnathinod yojippilla. It should come as a spin off as such. Randamoozham or some other name should be ok.

Allathe ethenkilum spin off l pravachakare/ daivangale negative l kanich athu pinne holy books nte peril varunnathum sheri alla.
Mahabharatham name was given not by MT, rather by its producer and director... More than the director, it seems its BR Shetty's interest to title as Mahabharat... In his post also, he is investing only for his love for Mahabharat and people of world must see the epic etc etc...

What MT has to do with this? I don't see much issues calling as Mahabharat or whatever name, because novel is super thrilling... I first read its English version, which itself was thrilling to the core... Then brought its original Malayalam version and read... Ohh, can't believe, its an experience which only MT can make.. The crispiness of dialogues, the transitions of scenes and clever monologues and what more even silence in some portions makes people to understand the intended meaning....

For a day, the climax was haunting in mind, because MT cleverly used a technique of making people understand what he meant without writing a word on it...

And the word Randamoozham is so apt even than Mahabharata, because the very reason MB was used as its not a work to talk about Pandavas vs Karuvas... Rather it as work that talked about Politics of India ever since the day Emperor Bharatha ruled the Empire and handed over the crown not to his sons, rather to his slave, from where the politics of Bharat (land known after Emperor Bharatha) started... And it goes beyond Pandavas, as it goes till destruction of the clan, empire itself.... The very title of MB was to indicate political contexts of that period...

Randamoozham only starts from Bheema's life, not before him or after him... And it has a huge meaning in the novel... It was production's decision which can't blame as again its indeed Mahabharatha too, as its MB in eyes of Bheema, which can't be ignored...

MULLAPERIYAR DAM
DAMAGED
Old April 21st, 2017, 12:34 PM   #14564
mohammedirshad06
Registered Kochinite. MI

Quote:
Originally Posted by sree_ec View Post
I think he should write a spin off like this based on every holy books , putting the respective Gods/Messengers in negative shade. Then lets see where this Ahem will come from.
First and formost, MB is not a holy book... Its a historical record of all the politics happened in the country between various political entities and its leaders and recorded by its sole eye witness- Vyasa....

In MT's own words, WHILE RAMAYANA TEACHES HOW TO HAVE AN IDEAL LIFE, MAHABHARATHA WILL TEACHES IN WHAT ALL WAYS ONE CAN LIVE?

MB is a book that violates all forms of so-called Indian moral values and lifestyle, because its book that is based on practical life, not ideal life... Thats why complicated situations like one's own Husband's Brother impregnating the late widows solely for heirs and even impregnating the maid, to ensure atleast some one becomes pregnant...

Or one lady marrying all the brothers or brother helping own sister to elope and runway with her love affair... Or delivering baby before marriage, becoming pregnant even when husband knows that he is impotent. Or cousins undressing their own sister in front of everyone.... The whole book is on various contexts, absolutely inconsistent to what we can call as HOLY.

Thats why no one recites Mahabharatha as part of any holy activity, instead opts Bhagavatham... Malayalees recites Ramayana for a month, but will not even keep a book of Mahabharatham in the puja room, as its not holy scripture, rather a political historical work.

--------------------

MT cleverly used the missing links in a book and made into a novel that explains contexts in a logic... Nothing wrong in that...

MULLAPERIYAR DAM
DAMAGED
Old April 21st, 2017, 12:48 PM   #14565
mohammedirshad06
Registered Kochinite. MI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travancore13 View Post
After Anushka retires...i.e...

Quite Intersting to put stardom to Maharbarath Characters: My wish list below

1. Bheem: Lal (Since it appears finalized)
2. Karna: Sharath Kumar (Kunkan)
3. Bhishma: Amitabh Bachan
4. Duryodhan: Kamal Hassan
5. Druapadi: Anushka
6. Arjun: Suresh Gopi
7. Krishna: Aamir Khan ?
8. Shakuni: Prakash Raj
9. Drona: Kattappa
10. Yudhishtar: MMTY ?
Suresh Gopi for Arjuna? Ohh my god... In the novel, Bheem always envies Arjuna because on multiple reasons... Seeing suresh gopi, what is to envy? And imagine, Anushka always having her mind fixated at Suresh Gopi, even at Bheem's private bedroom?

Suresh Gopi will be far better as Dhritarashtra or even as Vidura who plays a very strong role here.....

Anushaka is okay okay... But not exactly like Drapaudi... Remember, Randamoozham is not a Bahubali or Rudrammadevi kind of work... Though Anushaka is a better actress than most of telugu stars, still maintaining the highly complex Drapaudi doesn't seems to be fit in her.

The characters like Drapaudi or Kunti in the movie is something similar to Shakespearean dialogue in Macbeth "Look like the innocent flower but be the serpent under it'".... These characters are like Madhavi or Geetha in OVV... They look innocent, unassuming etc thro'out the script, but have a deeper dark shade too without offending anyone too.... Its not a straight Black or White character which Anushaka normally acts...

But there is another important character in the novel, which usual Mahabharatha doesn't have much importance- Balandhara is the Third wife of Bheema and mother of Sarvaang... These two characters do have detailed reference in the movie... Anushaka do fit as Balandhara in much ease.

Regarding Kunti, I feel, the apt cast could be Shobhana.... Shobhana has all magnificence that Kunti requires in the script... And she can play the role of ambitious, egoistic lady while keeping herself toned down to look pious... Such skills are required for the character... If so, I guess, someone like Vidya Balan ideally fits as Drapaudi much more than anyone else....

Many characters in Original Mahabharatha are just smaller references with not much to do in Randamoozham...

MULLAPERIYAR DAM
DAMAGED

Last edited by mohammedirshad06; April 21st, 2017 at 01:11 PM.
Old April 21st, 2017, 01:43 PM   #14566
Travancore13
Travancore

Likes (Received): 1676

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohammedirshad06 View Post
Suresh Gopi for Arjuna? Ohh my god... In the novel, Bheem always envies Arjuna because on multiple reasons... Seeing suresh gopi, what is to envy? And imagine, Anushka always having her mind fixated at Suresh Gopi, even at Bheem's private bedroom?

Suresh Gopi will be far better as Dhritarashtra or even as Vidura who plays a very strong role here.....

Anushaka is okay okay... But not exactly like Drapaudi... Remember, Randamoozham is not a Bahubali or Rudrammadevi kind of work... Though Anushaka is a better actress than most of telugu stars, still maintaining the highly complex Drapaudi doesn't seems to be fit in her.

The characters like Drapaudi or Kunti in the movie is something similar to Shakespearean dialogue in Macbeth "Look like the innocent flower but be the serpent under it'".... These characters are like Madhavi or Geetha in OVV... They look innocent, unassuming etc thro'out the script, but have a deeper dark shade too without offending anyone too.... Its not a straight Black or White character which Anushaka normally acts...

But there is another important character in the novel, which usual Mahabharatha doesn't have much importance- Balandhara is the Third wife of Bheema and mother of Sarvaang... These two characters do have detailed reference in the movie... Anushaka do fit as Balandhara in much ease.

Regarding Kunti, I feel, the apt cast could be Shobhana.... Shobhana has all magnificence that Kunti requires in the script... And she can play the role of ambitious, egoistic lady while keeping herself toned down to look pious... Such skills are required for the character... If so, I guess, someone like Vidya Balan ideally fits as Drapaudi much more than anyone else....

Many characters in Original Mahabharatha are just smaller references with not much to do in Randamoozham...
It was just a wish list..dont dissect it this much ..

Suresh Gopi oru royal look okke ille...also a quota for Malayalam actors for the movie...Else I prefer, Venkatesh (Telugu)..

@KR: Anushka of Bahubali not the Bollywood.

___
@MI: Presuming you have read this novel in gr8 details..which all characters occupy screen space and relevance in the MT's version?

Also share your choice for Arjuna/Krishna/Shakuni..

Travancore13 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 21st, 2017, 01:56 PM   #14567
Kochi Resident

Too voluptuous for such roles. Even Baahubali 2 had a problem because of her overweight.

Quote:
@KR: Anushka of Bahubali not the Bollywood.
Old April 21st, 2017, 02:20 PM   #14568
mohammedirshad06
Registered Kochinite. MI

My wishlist goes as like this for Randamoozham characters as follows...

Bheemasen- Mohanlal

Bhishma- Big B

Yudhistra- Mammotty / Manoj Bajpayee

Kunti- Shobhana

Drapaudi- Vidya Balan / Manju Warrier

Hidambi - Tabu

Hidumban - Any actor with large body, muscles and figure can do.. Not much important.. May be even Rana Daggubati or similar as only few scenes

Arjun- Not a key character, but handsome and powerful enough to envy (just like how Nivin Pauly's Character in Oshana).. Still as a wish, Vikram is a good choice or Nagarjuna or Saif Ali Khan etc...

Nakul and Sahadevan - Any two actors of mid 40s will do... Say Abhay Deol and Bobby Deol etc...

Duryodhana - Sanjay Dutt / Akshay Kumar

Dushanna - Ajay Devgan / Madhavan

Karna - Prithiviraj

Balandhara- Anushaka Shetty / Sneha

Vidura - Nasaruddin Shah / Anumpam Kher / Nedumudi Venu

Dhritharastra - Suresh Gopi / Sarath Kumar

Krishna - Hrithik Roshan / Madhavan / Mahesh Babu /Arjun Rampal

Balaram - Salman Khan

Ghathorkachan - Prabhas / Arbaaz Khan / Tiger Sharoff

Jarasandhan - Kabir Bedi

Kubera - Sai Kumar

Kichakan - Anil Kapoor / Arjun Rampal etc

Shikhandi - Manoj K Jayan

Drona- Satyaraj / Lal

Vikran - Irrfan Khan

There is a very important character for Climax- Suthan (not further revealing)...

Minor characters

Any actors can do the following as they are not key importance...

Pandu, Druvasu, Sakuni, Uttara, Uttaran, Abhimanyu, Virat King and Queen, Drupadan, Dhrishtadyumna, Ashwatmavu, Kripan, Jaydrathan and many like that....

MULLAPERIYAR DAM
DAMAGED

navjot liked this post
Old April 21st, 2017, 02:32 PM   #14569
mohammedirshad06
Registered Kochinite. MI

Quote:
It was just a wish list..dont dissect it this much ..

Suresh Gopi oru royal look okke ille...also a quota for Malayalam actors for the movie...Else I prefer, Venkatesh (Telugu)..
Whole story is a politics of palaces... Most of them, except those mentioned as Kattalans are ROYALS....

So look doesn't matter... What matter is relevance to story... Suresh Gopi as Arjun doesn't fit as there isn't anything to envy for Suresh Gopi's stature.. He is not donning a Police Officer or something like that...

Arjun is someone, who Panchali has to fixated even in her dreams, despite of her ambitions and egos... I don't see anything like that in Suresh Gopi's stature... May be Venkatesh do fit or Nagarjuna does....

Quote:
@MI: Presuming you have read this novel in gr8 details..which all characters occupy screen space and relevance in the MT's version?
There are many who read this novel in this thread... Sree, Dileepettan, Rajkrish and many who haven't said openly... I feel, even when we read, we read with certain bias, so some characters we do feel has more importance than others etc... The following are based on my opinion based on what I read from the novel....

All characters in Mahabharat comes in Randamoozham too.. Even some characters are much more detailed like Shikhandi, Vikarna and many like that... So if you say Pandavas, all the 5 are there in every Bheema's scenes... But does all have importance, NO....

But basically the novel gives lot of thrust on these characters

1. Bhim

2. Kunti (the key heroine)

3. Draupadi

4. Yudhisthra

These are the key 4...

The comes, Duryodhana, Dushanna (very much needed to exhibit Bhim's raw instincts which forms basis of thought for Climax), Arjuna, Krishna, Karna, Vidura, Dhristharastra, Bhishma, Hidumbi, Ghattorkachan, Vikarna, Shikhandi, Balandhara, Sarvada etc..

Rest almost all are very minors...

MULLAPERIYAR DAM
DAMAGED

Travancore13 liked this post
Old April 21st, 2017, 04:23 PM   #14570
Kochi Resident

Wish there was someone below 35 if not 30's in your dream cast. Youth should also throng the theatres when they spend 1000 crore.

In my opinion there should be younger actors too in their mid 20's .Arjun Kapoor, Ranveer Singh can be cast as Ghatolkaj. Tiger Shroff! Yuck! I dont think he suits any role. Such a misfit. Sudev Nair too can be given a powerful role. Unni Mukundan too is suitable for characters in purana. Dulquer too can easily fit the role of the character which has to look handsome.

Girls like Sonam Kapoor can be cast in roles which requires the characters to be just beautiful. Also you only said there will be Kuntis youth. So there the chances of Shobhana is ruled out. And till now Mohanlal Shobhana was a hit romantic pair. So audience will not accept her playing Mohanlals mother. Also what about Kunti;s youth

And if R.S Vimal's Karnan happens Prithviraj cannot enact in another movie as Karnan itself. That will be awkward

If it needs at least have some success it should have the following factors:-

1) Heavy initials for which maximum number of theatres should be blocked .In Kerala alone 500 screens should be alloted for the movie. And heavy worldwide release and BR shetty should get a very good share of overseas rights or revenue

2) Good content and word of mouth which will also help to sustain for at least 100 days

3) Marketable stars so that the movie is attractive to the fans of all stars.

4) It should be made in an entertaining manner. Nobody would like to watch a 1000 crore art film or documentary

5) Stringent punishments for pirates in such a way that they will not dare to upload the movie in any sites for one year.

6) First three days the ticket prices can be hiked to triple the existing rate

7) It should attract all section of audience- Youth, family, children, aged without any deviating from the real track of the story.

Even if all conditions are satisfied the movie will collect maximum 500 crores worldwide.

Quote:
My wishlist goes as like this for Randamoozham characters as follows...

Bheemasen- Mohanlal

Bhishma- Big B

Yudhistra- Mammotty / Manoj Bajpayee

Kunti- Shobhana

Drapaudi- Vidya Balan / Manju Warrier

Hidambi - Tabu

Hidumban - Any actor with large body, muscles and figure can do.. Not much important.. May be even Rana Daggubati or similar as only few scenes

Arjun- Not a key character, but handsome and powerful enough to envy (just like how Nivin Pauly's Character in Oshana).. Still as a wish, Vikram is a good choice or Nagarjuna or Saif Ali Khan etc...

Nakul and Sahadevan - Any two actors of mid 40s will do... Say Abhay Deol and Bobby Deol etc...

Duryodhana - Sanjay Dutt / Akshay Kumar

Dushanna - Ajay Devgan / Madhavan

Karna - Prithiviraj

Balandhara- Anushaka Shetty / Sneha

Vidura - Nasaruddin Shah / Anumpam Kher / Nedumudi Venu

Dhritharastra - Suresh Gopi / Sarath Kumar

Krishna - Hrithik Roshan / Madhavan / Mahesh Babu /Arjun Rampal

Balaram - Salman Khan

Ghathorkachan - Prabhas / Arbaaz Khan / Tiger Sharoff

Jarasandhan - Kabir Bedi

Kubera - Sai Kumar

Kichakan - Anil Kapoor / Arjun Rampal etc

Shikhandi - Manoj K Jayan

Drona- Satyaraj / Lal

Vikran - Irrfan Khan

There is a very important character for Climax- Suthan (not further revealing)...

Minor characters

Any actors can do the following as they are not key importance...

Pandu, Druvasu, Sakuni, Uttara, Uttaran, Abhimanyu, Virat King and Queen, Drupadan, Dhrishtadyumna, Ashwatmavu, Kripan, Jaydrathan and many like that....

Last edited by Kochi Resident; April 21st, 2017 at 04:33 PM.
Old April 21st, 2017, 07:28 PM   #14571
mohammedirshad06
Registered Kochinite. MI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kochi Resident View Post
Wish there was someone below 35 if not 30's in your dream cast. Youth should also throng the theatres when they spend 1000 crore.

In my opinion there should be younger actors too in their mid 20's .Arjun Kapoor, Ranveer Singh can be cast as Ghatolkaj. Tiger Shroff! Yuck! I dont think he suits any role. Such a misfit. Sudev Nair too can be given a powerful role. Unni Mukundan too is suitable for characters in purana. Dulquer too can easily fit the role of the character which has to look handsome.
See, ours all are wishlists... The reason I talk about 40s actors because the core portions of Mahabharata happens with all characters who are in late 30s and 40s...

We must remember, during Kurukshetra War, Krishna was already a Great Grandfather with his sons, grandsons and their sons fighting for Kaurava side... Don't go with typical BR Chopra or Star Plus kind of Mahabharatha impressions... Randamoozham is not typical fanasty Mahabharata..

The childhood portions of Pandavas are too less... Infact, for a movie, its not even worth to narrate all too...

The serious actions or course of story starts when Pandavas move to Arakkuillam (Wax Palace), a tactic by Kauravas to kill them... By this time, all main characters have reached late 30s. So having young actors to do such makes little sense.

Coming to young actors you mentioned, there is no short of characters in Randamoozham... When we talk Ghathorkachan, we aren't talking about a Young Macho hero who can be a model for Fair and Lovely.... Ghattorkachan is a tribal, cannibal Kattalan... The ferocious must be there on face and body... How can a sweet looking Unni Mukunand fit for it? I people like Tiger Shroff just because he doesn't look as sweet chocolate man, rather a tough guy with no sense of beauty, as aptly fit for Kattalan Ghathrokachan...

Ofcourse, we can't predict as we are yet to know how the production design and script is made....

Quote:
Also you only said there will be Kuntis youth. So there the chances of Shobhana is ruled out. And till now Mohanlal Shobhana was a hit romantic pair. So audience will not accept her playing Mohanlals mother. Also what about Kunti;s youth
If you have observed, no one looks the actors on screen, as its a fan movie like Pullimurugan or such... Its the characters that matter... Sreevidya or Seema who acted as wife or sister of Mammotty or Mohanlal in many movies, later acted as mother convincingly (not like how Meena did in Balyakala Sakhi)

Shobhana is one actress who has versatility to don any character and convincingly show... I feel, its not too odd, if she does it...

Audience acceptance is based on performances, not on concepts... We can't fix any patterns... Well, these all are initial concepts.. Lot more to come and change on it...

Moreover, our wishes don't have much value as these have many factors to consider... We discuss just because we have some spare time to think on dreams and wishes... Thats it...

MULLAPERIYAR DAM
DAMAGED
Old April 21st, 2017, 07:35 PM   #14572
kochi_
I love Kochi

Likes (Received): 587

Ishwara bhagavane aa shetty chettanum directorum ee forum vayichal mathiyarrnu :P
Old April 21st, 2017, 07:44 PM   #14573
Kochi Resident

Vallapozhum vannu ethi nokki poyikkolum. Kurachu upadeshavum thannitu. Kochi ennu peru. Orotta kochi threadil kanditilla.

Ini aduthathu eppozha ee vazhikkokke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kochi_ View Post
Ishwara bhagavane aa shetty chettanum directorum ee forum vayichal mathiyarrnu :P
Old April 21st, 2017, 07:51 PM   #14574
Ben_Kerala

Likes (Received): 94

Quote:
Vallapozhum vannu ethi nokki poyikkolum. Kurachu upadeshavum thannitu. Kochi ennu peru. Orotta kochi threadil kanditilla.

Pulliyum parayatte ishtaa.... Ithoru free world alle bhai

Kochi Resident, kochi_ liked this post
Ben_Kerala no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 21st, 2017, 07:53 PM   #14575
Kochi Resident

True, Anyway one news to share with you if you don't know. Shobhana was offered Asha sharaths role in pavada. But though the role had more scope than his heroine she refused it because she had to play mother to prithviraj. She told maniyanpilla Raju who is the producer that her dance career too will suffer if she does that mothers role. So you understand the rest of it.

Anyway it is only our wishlist. The entire cast may be different. Too early for a discussion too anyway

Quote:

Shobhana is one actress who has versatility to don any character and convincingly show... I feel, its not too odd, if she does it... .
Old April 21st, 2017, 08:49 PM   #14576
kochi_
I love Kochi

Likes (Received): 587

Quote:

I told you my dear. Your posts are my main entertainment and I keep coming here atleast 10 times a day to read your posts Be proud on that.

BTW what is your contribution to Kochi threads other than asking infopark headcount and export figures
kochi_ no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 22nd, 2017, 12:34 AM   #14577
Kochi Resident

Appo oru karyam theerumanam aayi adutha kaalathonnum ee saho kochi thread kandittilla.

SSC posts source of entertainment. Inganeum chila manushyar.
[

QUOTE=kochi_;139632643]I told you my dear. Your posts are my main entertainment and I keep coming here atleast 10 times a day to read your posts Be proud on that.

BTW what is your contribution to Kochi threads other than asking infopark headcount and export figures [/QUOTE]
Old April 22nd, 2017, 03:15 PM   #14578
savvypete

Likes (Received): 11

അന്ന് GK യുടെ പ്രതികാരം...
ഇന്ന് ഡേവിന്റെ പ്രതികാരം😍
King is back with TGF💪💪

#TGF50c

arshadep, maheshponneth liked this post
savvypete no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 23rd, 2017, 02:38 AM   #14579
kochimetro

Likes (Received): 562

Rakshadhikari Byju is a three hour disaster. no story. showing all crap for 3 hours and showing some message at the end of the movie. some of the cast don't even know acting.
kochimetro no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 23rd, 2017, 05:46 AM   #14580
Kochi Resident

But the reviews are positive like Vellimoonga.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kochimetro View Post
Rakshadhikari Byju is a three hour disaster. no story. showing all crap for 3 hours and showing some message at the end of the movie. some of the cast don't even know acting.