search the site
 daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Continental Forums > دار زايـــد United Arab Emirates

دار زايـــد United Arab Emirates The exciting new world in Dubai , Abu Dhabi and other Emirates

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old August 9th, 2006, 02:52 PM   #101
thedubailife
To Infinty and Beyond

Likes (Received): 1

You got a point there. And all i can see is rents stabilsing or droping a little now growing as more units come on market. All i can think is the have some kind of Corporate let deal.

But hey anyone gets 120k for a 1 bed good on them.
thedubailife no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old December 8th, 2006, 06:13 PM   #102
Nasrawi
BANNED

Al Ittihad

Damac received ISO 9001:2000 quality certification from DNV for sales and marketing, property development and public relations.

Peter Riddoch emphasized how this is due to Damac's commitment to property development and its world-class quality services
Nasrawi no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 9th, 2006, 03:22 PM   #103
dubaiflo
Back in the Sandpit

Likes (Received): 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasrawi View Post
Al Ittihad

Damac received ISO 9001:2000 quality certification from DNV for sales and marketing, property development and public relations.

Peter Riddoch emphasized how this is due to Damac's commitment to property development and its world-class quality services
what kind of certification is this.. can you buy it??

-----------------------------
Saturday, 9 December 2006
Damac pushes plans in Egypt
by Angela Giuffrida

Damac Properties has announced its first foray into Egypt with the US $16.3 billion (AED60 billion) Gamsha Bay development.

The 29.7 million m2 project, located along 39km of coastline and close to Hurghada, Sharm El Sheikh and El Gouna, will include a mix of housing, entertainment venues and recreational facilities along with a theme park.

The project will be built in five phases over 10 years, with the initial components of the first phase expected to be completed within the next five years.

“Damac is delighted to enter this exciting new market, and is grateful to the Egyptian government for their confidence in us,” said Hussain Sajwani, group chairman, Damac.

---

320m sqft, 16bn $. probably like the marina.
that will be a massive project!!
dubaiflo no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 10th, 2006, 03:33 AM   #104
docc

So, they announce multibillion dollar projects without completing (or starting a few for that matter) projects at hand?

Anyone who buys in Damac after hearing all this has my best wishes...and eventually sympathy...
docc no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 12th, 2006, 05:21 PM   #105
AltinD
The Modecator

Likes (Received): 5912

[IMG]http://i11.************/2a0c3gj.jpg[/IMG]

AltinD no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 12th, 2006, 07:16 PM   #106
dubaiflo
Back in the Sandpit

let us all go there and laugh all the time while he is talking.
Old December 19th, 2006, 07:15 AM   #107
Naz UK
Back in Blighty

Location: Roswell, Area 51, Classified, United States of Americanisms.
Likes (Received): 0

Date: Monday, December 18, 2006

Category: Apartments/Flats/Houses

Region: Dubai

Description: Buy any property in Dubai from Damac Properties and get a Jaguar car free of cost until February 2nd!
ALSO, the first 700 buyers get entered into a raffle to win A PRIVATE JET! Yes - a private jet!! Alternatively, you can take Dirhams 5 million as cash!
Make your bookings now and reserve your place in the raffle!

I love Damac. I have never f**king laughed so much in my life....
Old December 19th, 2006, 03:46 PM   #108
Krazy
Kool Kat

DAMAC announces the largest ever promotion worth over AED87 million for Dubai Shopping Festival 2006

Luxury lifestyle provider, DAMAC Properties, today announced the largest promotion ever worth over AED87 million for Dubai Shopping Festival 2006.

ECLIPSE 500 Jet.

DAMAC will give a brand new ECLIPSE 500 Jet, worth AED5.5 million to one lucky customer amongst the first 700 properties bought during DSF 2006.

The company will also give a Jaguar to every new customer who buys a DAMAC Property during DSF 2006.

'We are a 'Support Sponsor' for DSF 2006 and as part of the Festival promotion we will give a brand new Jaguar for every new customer. At DAMAC our focus is to deliver luxury to our customers, and this DSF we will deliver extended delight to all our new customers. And the buyers of first 700 properties sold in Dubai will enter into a raffle draw with a chance to win a new Jet plane. This is yet another first from DAMAC in the real estate marketplace,' said Mr. Hussain Sajwani, Chairman DAMAC Holding.

'During DSF DAMAC has witnessed a 50 per cent increase in sales in 2004, 85 per cent in 2005, 105 per cent in 2006 and the company it optimistic about the sales growth in 2007,' said Mr. Peter Riddoch, CEO DAMAC Properties.

'DAMAC's promotion is in line with the DSF philosophy of providing an overall rewarding shopping experience where every customer wins. It is also the largest promotion ever during DSF and we are confident that it will further add to the excitement and attraction Dubai Shopping Festival enjoys globally,' added Mr. Riddoch.

DAMAC Holding has now grown into a global conglomerate with more than 6000 employees in 18 countries. Being the first private sector company to make a commitment to Dubai's real estate market, DAMAC Properties has become the market leader with a strong sales record to its credit.

'Luxury brand development is time consuming; however we have accelerated the process through our commitment, customer service and world class quality standards. Today, DAMAC Properties stands for high end luxury and high investment returns,' concluded Mr. Riddoch.
Krazy no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 19th, 2006, 03:51 PM   #109
malec
Rrrraaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Likes (Received): 123

malec no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 19th, 2006, 03:58 PM   #110
AltinD
The Modecator

These guys will go down in a big rumbbling noice. If this isn't a pyramid scheme, I don't know what it is.

Before anyone trashes me for that (is there really anyone ), my fellow countrymans fell victims of such schemes a decade ago, and when they went bust all hell broke loose, if anarchy and near-civil war can be called that
Old December 19th, 2006, 03:59 PM   #111
dubaiflo
Back in the Sandpit

they are giving out PLANES with there apartment and ur chance is 1:700 and u get a Jaguar..

i need to consider buying Damac.
Old December 19th, 2006, 04:01 PM   #112
malec
Rrrraaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Likes (Received): 123

They could build one of their towers with that money
malec no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 19th, 2006, 04:04 PM   #113
Krazy
Kool Kat

just for the record... new damac property launched today in dubailand... who's lost count of the number of "approved" damac projects now?
Krazy no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 19th, 2006, 04:43 PM   #114
thedubailife
To Infinty and Beyond

DAMAC website says 54 locations 4 countries so lets say that must be tower 55 then. How many are actually completed ??? Any ideas....two in marina any more.

I could understand these promotions if other developers were doing it but they are not so why is DAMAC. Build the buildings don't buy Jaguars.

I almost inclined to agree with AltinD
Old December 19th, 2006, 05:01 PM   #115
Dubai_Steve
Dubai State of Mind

Likes (Received): 135

I do not trust these guys. If they go down this would be very bad for Dubai. I think there should be a big investigation into this company.

Do any of their developments come with Escrow backup ?
Dubai_Steve no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 19th, 2006, 05:07 PM   #116
AltinD
The Modecator

In a new huge billboard in TECOM aerea in SZR for their new megaproject in Egypt, they say: "DAMAC, The MASTER of All masterplaned Comunities"
Old December 19th, 2006, 06:12 PM   #117
thedubailife
To Infinty and Beyond

"DAMAC - Jack of All Trades Master on Non" Anyone need any catering doing.

I mean when your catering whats the worst that can happen too much salt, over cooked not dealing with millions of dhrhams on one event are you.
Old December 19th, 2006, 07:11 PM   #118
dubaiflo
Back in the Sandpit

true.

i begin to worry about this company to be honest.
i am sure they are struggling to sell their overpriced apartments with no record of completed buildings and a lot of negative press, despite all their advertising.
Old December 20th, 2006, 12:12 AM   #119
thedubailife
To Infinty and Beyond

My Message to DAMAC would be stop releasing stuff lets see some goods now. Nice Website, Nice promotions and Nice tower designs does not mean anything if only a handful if that have actually been completed or are under construction.

Smaller developers have got there fingers out now it's your turn People like Dubai Select and Cayan and Trident to name a few who actually have released and started work on most of these released towers in dubai.
Old December 23rd, 2006, 08:04 PM   #120
AltinD
The Modecator

[IMG]http://i14.************/433wlcz.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i12.************/30vfb0k.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i11.************/4ftir5u.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i17.************/30aw6pv.jpg[/IMG]